[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I go out and drink just for the slight hope at getting laid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: bandit.jpg (12KB, 219x198px) Image search: [Google]
bandit.jpg
12KB, 219x198px
I go out and drink just for the slight hope at getting laid. I'm still an autistic shitwit who gets cringe with eye contact and doesn't approach any girls. I just stand around hoping some slut would make me her target.

Anybody else kinda do this?
>>
>>36580871
No but I've been contemplating doing it
>>
Make friends with damaged girls, one of them is bound to fuck you eventually.
>>
I do; I usually get approached by losery guys
i'm more scared of getting kicked out of the bar for approaching girls
>>
>>36580871
Don't tell me you're one of those guys that goes to bar alone?
>>
but I go because i'm just so bored all the time, getting laid would be nice
>>
>>36581376
not OP, but I do
I don't have social anxiety-just scared of getting my ass kicked in addition
>>
This is actually how I found my first girlfriend

She just literally came up to me after a party while we were both hammered and we woke up next to each other. Didn't date for a while but eventually I grew to like her.
>>
i literally just say whatever i have to say out loud-most people are bor as fuck and don't have anything interesting 2 say
>>
>>36581414
In what situation would that happen though? How much of a dick are you at the bar that you'd get beat up.

To be honest I was the same but only from age 14-18 after that you shouldn't really give a fuck about society or what people will do to you.
>>
>>36581470
i'm not sure, is the problem. I guess I should probably talk to the girls there, my rule is I never touch before they do
I've had plastic surgery from a fight before, so i'm at a severe disadvantage in a fight
>>
the thing is, all the people there have a social circle going back to like preschool, and they care what everyone in it thinks-I escaped my social circle cuz they were all fake; I know, these people won't b any better, but I'd still be willing to bang a finie
>>
>>36580871
>Anybody else kinda do this?

Yep. Almost every weekend, I drink, bomb with some girls, drink way more to hide the embarrasment, puke, stumble home, then spend the rest of the weekend hungover. Work for 5 days. Repeat. Pretty much my life for the last couple years. All my friends take home girls almost every weekend too. It's a fucking breeze for them. Going to end the cycle and just stay the fuck home.
>>
>>36581584
do you know any of the girls? I honestly don't know anybody in the town I live except the vegabonds
I also have this annoying tendency to fall for girls who are working at the bar/resturaunt I go 2
>>
>>36581511
I've had surgery before as well, for a year or two after that I was scared shitless aswell. There's no need to put on a tough guy act anyway, just treat people how you would want to be treated! If you want people to be nice to you and not hit you then give off that friendly personality but at the same time don't be a door mat.
>>
i think i'm not going to give up, just start talking to attractive girls, any1 work in a bar, what's the fucking rule on this; are you allowed to talk to ppl u don't know?
>>
>>36581679
ok

jk
but my condition's never going to go away, I've got a grill underneath my eye and if anyone punches it-it might sever my optical nerve
I don't put on a tough guy act, but some guy smacked me in the chest on the street so I strong armed him last weekend then escaped
>>
this shit's about to b the beta uprising, i know if I talk to bitches (if I don't get kicked out) I can have them
>>
>>36581686

If you are hot, you can talk to the women.

If you're not hot, it's creepy and attempted rape.
>>
>>36580871
Yes. I was at a bar with a Chad friend once and we met this 7/10 who was into "smart guys." Chad friend laughed and steered her in my direction.

Turns out she lived right around the corner and lewd things happened. Still have a picture of her with my dick in her mouth. Feels good man.

Protip: if you have Chad friends hang out with them. They'll convince girls you're a cool attractive guy in some kind of way even if it's bullshit.
>>
>>36581812
ya, I figure some kind of double standard like this exists
>>
>>36581832
nice bro
(no chad friends here, no friends)
>>
>>36581613
Not really. The bartenders I know all have BFs so I/we usually just go for random girls. I am not even bad looking, but sort of a manlet. I just don't know how to make a connection with someone who I really don't give a shit about besides what is between their legs. I see my friends walk up to girls and 10 min later they're holding each other and already look like they're dating. Don't know how they do it.
>>
>>36581894
Sex for girls is less important I think
so a girl can use sex to destroy a guy they don't like
>>
>>36581894
I know that manlet feel; I just think a LOT of that shit is about status and revenge
>>
File: 1400534529745.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1400534529745.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>36580871
Yes OP. Usually when I go to a bar I show up there already quite hammered, then sit there with my friends and get absolutely obliterated. By that point I'm usually a stumbling mess and will sometimes find the courage to talk to strangers.

Fortunately I'm decently attractive and have girls approach me sometimes. My main problem is that I'm young looking. I'm 24 and could easily pass for a 18 year old. Most girls at the bars aren't into that type of thing.
>>
>>36581981
It's a real fucking burden. When you're a manlet, girls at the bar literally look at you speak to you like you're a fucking child. Even if you're smooth and confident. I have only had slight luck with very overweight girls at least 2" shorter than me, and at that point I would rather go home and jerk off.
>>
>>36582058
Look at it this way: you might be small, but that's better for caves, as opposed to a tall guy who can reach shit off the shelves, or w.e.
>>
hopefully we all go to the same fuckin' bar tonight- we can get hypey
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bonesaw+is+ready&view=detail&mid=449EF241CFDA33862646449EF241CFDA33862646&FORM=VIRE
>>
At least you have the brains/balls to do it at a bar. I go to random events and get shitfaced in the hopes of removing my enormous anxiety issues. Basically I'm that extremely annoying drunk who goes around talking and laughing and acting like an idiot. I'm actually able to look at and talk to girls but I'm usually so out of it I don't care about gfs anymore.
>>
Going back to school for an IT degree this fall, but In the meantime I want to learn on my own online. What is the most important language to learn that will land me a job? Python? Java? Are sites like CodeAcademy just a meme or will they actually prepare you for a real job?
>>
wrong thread but if anyone has advice I'll take it.
>>
>>36582615
GTFITCT
>>
>>36582615
Batch, html
IT doesn't really need to know how to code.
>>
"so just go on to that house that you hate, that house that we bought and failed to make"-Taking Back Sunday
>>
>>36582668
Is html even valuable now that wordpress exists ?
>>
>>36582703
Yes. You might need to implement something that wordpress can't with its interface.
>>
I wish I still got the butterflies I used to get in my youth before a party, i'm going to a bar in a bit; I don't feel anxious.
>>
>>36580871

HAHAHAHA nice RS:S image m8

10/10
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.