[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian qt thread part two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1899.jpg (113KB, 806x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.jpg
113KB, 806x1280px
I met a Russian girl with some nice tits on interpals and now she wants to study in America at a college near me. She's super inexperienced too. Am I going to get cheated on? Give me the real deal.
>>
File: 1492489687639.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1492489687639.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
paste is copy
>>
>>36580836
Got any more pictures of her?
>>
>>36581266
I made it last night but I wanted to hear more opinions from you wise wizards
>>
>>36580836
Damn she's thick af
>>
I told you the real deal last thread, bringing a big tittied sexually inexperienced foreign girl that's open to new experiences to an American college is throwing a steak in front of starving dog and she's going to fuck every Chad that looks her way and you'll be lucky if she lets you clean their cum off her and prep the next one to fuck her
>>
>>36582048
Yes but how is that any different than the russian chads? Shes rejected them a lot, and they're probably even more aggressive and drunk
>>
>>36582091
She's rejecting random creeps on the subway probably. In college dorms it's a different story. It's almost expected of girls to be skanks
>>
>>36582091
The amount of them/foreign exotic appeal works both ways
Do you think she's ever had a Tyrone hit on her in her village, what are you going to do when he entices her with the BBC and the knowledge that she can whore it up and no one at home will find out
>>
>>36582157
She told me she's scared as fuck of black people
>>36582144
That's true, kind of unnerving, but she went to school for a bit in russia
>>
>>36582214
Fear and arousal are deeply linked anon, what's she going to do when Tyrone comes up on her putting her on edge but then relaxes her showing he's a decent guy, "oh you're from Russia? What's life like there, why don't I show you around and we can talk about it"
>>
>>36580836
First of all, how do you know this isn't a scheme? You just meet some Russian stranger on the internet that conveniently decides that they want to study at a college thousands of miles away from their home that *just so happens* to be near you. Second, why would you be asking questions like these to robots? If you have to ask, then you're already insecure.

You want the real deal? Spend more effort in person, in your life and the area you live in, instead of wasting effort on an 'if' that lives on a different continent. Or fuck it man, go live somewhere else if you don't like where you are now. I'd imagine if you tried harder in the real world, you'd probably end up better-off.

TL;DR you're probably wasting your time and effort on what is most likely a leech and I should have ignored this post altogether
>>
>>36580836
OP because i love you
please avoid this sneaky soviet plot to trick
>>
>>36582275
Ive known her for a year. It's not a scam, her family is paying for it, if I dump her she probably still will study here. She's too young and a virgin to scam.
>>
>>36582259
She told me she thinks black men look ugly. I'm more nervous about tall chads, she loves tall men, it's why she's attracted so much to me
>>
>>36582343
Wow, an entire year of talking to an "if." You're wasting your fucking time. An entire year, gone. I genuinely feel bad for you man. If you decide to go through with whatever this is, I hope it works out in your favor.
>>
>>36582394
If her college has a basketball team they are going to run a train on her
Every time she sends you a text saying she's "studying" she's sucking someone's dick
>>
>>36582433
Your obsession with bbc is unnatural
>>36582422
I study electrical engineering, no pussy there
>>
>>36582515
>don't even mention black guys in that post
>b-but bbc
Is there something you want to tell us anon, you can't seem to let one reference go without obsessing over it
>>
>>36582586
>If her college has a basketball team they are going to run a train on her
Yeah dude those basketball players aren't black at all
>>
>>36582641
>all basketball players are black
You really seem obsessed with this idea of blacks replacing and being superior to whites on such a level that they cant even hope to compete in sports
When would you say your feelings of racial inadequacy started and why do you think blacks are superior to you?
>>
>>36582748

Our conversation:

>lol shes gonna fuck tyrone cuz bbc
No, shes scared of black men
>then shes secretly arouse
No she doesn't find them attractive
>Shes gonna fuck the apehoop team then
>>
>>36582884
>secretly aroused
It's a fact, you're a college student, you should known this, also
>says she's attracted to tall guys
>give an example of a group of tall guys
>strangely doesn't deny what I said about his feelings of inadequacy and secret desire to watch a black bull fuck the girl he's crushing on
I guess you really are a sissy cuck anon, better study hard so you can get a good job and provide those beta bucks
>>
>>36582957
Yeah and what else are basketball players usually?
>>
>>36580836
Make her jealous with other girls
>>
Any more pics of those big cannons?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.