[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here for you anon, tell me what has you down tonight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

I'm here for you anon, tell me what has you down tonight?
>>
being born in a decrepit town
>>
being born in a decrepit country
>>
>>36580072
Being born

I can't believe it's not buttriginal
>>
I learned how to make sushi and my mom was really proud of me and taking pictures of the sushi I made, but it only made me angry. Now that I'm finally achieving success in life by societies standards, she wants to brag about me and be nice. But before when my life was going terribly and I was failing highschool and getting in trouble with the law she called me loser and told me to kill my self.

All of the people who never showed me support or cared for me when I needed it most just want to pretend like we're best friends and it hurts my feelings and makes me angry.
>>
>>36580072
Every fucking day that I don't stay in my room some shitty embarrassing shit happens and worsen my social relations, and every day I stay home I am stuck thinking about those shitty moments. Every times I try to work they cloud my mind and I end up doing nothing.
>>
fuck you
i don't want your help
i don't need your kind words

go to hell
>>
im inescapably homeless and the only solution is leaving this planet :)))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>36580072
girl who is mega intelligent (def getting into an ivy league school) claimed to like me, but has been ignoring me a lot lately and it hurts. i never had much hope for us in the first place, but still, i care for her, and i guess popular dude at her school likes her and it feels like a death sentence. I was willing to make it work if she was but its a fukn death sentence i swear
>>
I'm sick and tired of being a virgin. I'm 20 and I feel like wasting my entire life, I wanna go out and meet girls while they're still in their prime. I've been close but never gone all the way. One might say that's worse than being a KHV
>>
I just had my first serious suicidal thoughts
>>
>>36580072
I'm working on improving my life and it feels like my parents are just holding me back. I have a fairly decent job, but I still live at home and don't have a driver's license yet. Whenever I talk about moving out or getting my license they get pissed off and it just ends in a fight.
I'm 27.
>>
File: 1488400817516.jpg (230KB, 775x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488400817516.jpg
230KB, 775x675px
having a psychotic episode think im from another dimension just ordered a bunch of drugs from darknet gonna let my family down feels bad man
>>
I am so fucking useless. No one loves me, no one even likes me. I have no friends, and while I don't get bullied, I get made fun of when people think I'm not listening, which is arguably worse from my perspective. I just really wish I had one person that I could latch onto and share my life with, but I am too fat, ugly, and obsessive to ever have that.
>>
File: 1488546532748.png (255KB, 392x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488546532748.png
255KB, 392x457px
>>36581959
ill be your e-friend anon
>>
>>36580072
Nothinf because im a fuckin bawss. whats your excuse? i was raised by a single mother, never knew my dad, was addicted to opiates, hungout with junkies, and did a bunch of acid and shrooms and here i am, with myself totally and entirely conquered and under my will. again, whats your excuse? youre ugly. pfft, get over it so was Lincoln. Youre a virgin? Go lose it then, set your goal and strive for it. Youre poor? Read books on how to be successful, play the stock market, sell drugs, get lucrative up in this motha. Lonely? Again, read books, particularly How to Win Friends and Influence People along with Prometheus Rising should help. Bored with life? REIGNITE THE FIRE OF YOUR HEART, SEEK OUT YOUR PASSION, AND ACHIEVE GREATNESS WITHIN IT DAMMIT YOU ONLY GOT ONE SHOT AND YOURE BLOWING IT KID!!!
>>
>>36582010
Thank you, that means a lot. I just don't think it can ever feel the same as an irl friend though. If you talk to someone online, you can ignore a lot of their flaws.
>>
>>36582094
thanks chad, helps a lot
>>
I have this (fantasy?) where I can finally make some friends by meeting with some of the other friendless people on this site, with magic I guess.
Every once in a while I chat with someone here though, and you're mostly pretty shitty people, and that means I'm probably a shitty person too, and probably all we have in common is maymay culture and shittiness and loneliness, and I remember the only reason that the fantasy appeals to me is because I only see very small parts of very many people on this site, and collectively you make me feel less alone.
Probably doesn't even make any sense but I'm sad about it
>>
>>36582188
meme magic is real though brother.
>>
>>36580072
I cant complete this project that's worth 50% of my grade and my partner hasn't done shit at all.

I just want to pass this one class so i can minor in CS and switch to something easier like GIS but I'm breaking down at this point
>>
>>36582127
Stop being such a little bitch. Im 5'8 and have a slightly above average face, and im 140lbs though I do only have 7% bodyfat BECAUSE I WORKED FOR IT. GOODNESS THE WHINING IS INTOLERABLE. YOURE A MAN NOT A WOMAN.

You guys all need tough love, and so do I, so start dishing it out. Stop what youre doing, take a deep breath, and assess your life. What can you improve? Make a list, write down how you will go about solving the issues, and then do it, its really that easy. Youll never get those wasted breaths back, so make those yet to come worth it for fucks sake man. Ive onyl fucked 3 girls, havent had sex in a year, and all of them left me for other men. I dont care. My mood and my mind belongs to me, and not anybody else. Yours belongs to you and you alone as well. Optimize it.
>>
File: 1492924744411.jpg (363KB, 1168x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1492924744411.jpg
363KB, 1168x1536px
>>36582261
I snitched on my partner, ended up passing with just my portion, be sure to do this with your professor.
>>
>>36581793
You live in a place where it's hard/expensive to get a license right? It's too bad that trying to expand your options is a problem for some reason
>>
finally get to see a counsellor tomorrow after shopping my shit parents in to the police
Don't even know what to talk about anymore bc IM just so fucking tired at this point. I'm just done, man, I don't know where to begin because I'm so worn out. I feel like there's nothing left of me bros so what is there to fix?
>>
>>36581793
Try to get your permit at least!
>>
>>36582302
Yeah, kind of. (Canada). I'm actually in the process of getting it. I paid $800 for lessons with an instructor, but I still need at least 20 more hours of practicing at home until I'm considered fit to take the exam, but getting my parents to go with me is nearly impossible.
>>
>>36582285
That's fucked up man, some have trouble researching, understanding, it's about team work effort...
>>
>>36582382
Have you never had/considered the existence of a partner who is unapologetically useless, out of contact, and otherwise burdensome?
It's very stressful when the stakes are high no matter how nice you want to be
(I'm not who you're replying to)
>>
>>36582268
That's not the way that my mind works. I can't see it as being for me and me alone. I am an extreme people pleaser who is incapable of pleasing anyone, so I am just stuck in this limbo of eternal self hatred and disappointment.
Also, I have genuinely tried to stop eating as much to lose weight, I don't have the willpower. I run 9 miles a night to try to counteract my eating, but it's not enough. I gave up on living a satisfying life a long, long time ago.
>>
>>36582382
>>36582447
My partner has been giving me excuse after excuse after I split up the work I assigned him tasks to do and everytime its either "sorry I had a doctors appointment and took medicine and knocked out for 12 hours" or "i had a death in the family" Like okay even if any of this shit is true(which i dont really believe) the least you could do is give me some work so im not doing 90% of the project myself
>>
>>36580072
i don't feel very down per se

i just feel disappointed that i failed.

and my mom is really excited that i'm going to be going to college at the end of the summer and i just got really frustrated. i feel like whatever i do they're just masking their contempt and pretending to be proud of me since i'm an only child.
>>
>>36580127
This.

Being taken interest on just because you are "a better human" in society's eyes is retarded. It honestly makes me want to go back to being dumb so people who dont even know my second name stop showing me off/asking me to help them in the thing I got good at. Fucking shit.
>>
i'm so proud of you all

*starts hugging everyone*
*flashes huge boobs*

TAKE THAT KEKTARD
>>
>>36580072
I feel isolated and unloved although I know it's completely false. Pretty much everyone with any impact on my life right now cares about me, but I still feel like shit. I saw my parents three days ago but I already miss them and want more than anything to hide from the world at their house.
>>
>>72436018
>be me
>be ugly/manlet/young looking my entire life
>don't go on my first date/have first kiss until i'm 17
>only ever go on a date with one girl
>have girlfriend for 2 years but only get to third base twice
>get dumped
>spend the next two years getting rejected by a dozen girls
now, not only am i a virgin about to enter my senior year of college, i now have severe emotional and physical intimacy fears. i also know what it's like to be in love, which is worse than when i was a khv, but i fear i'll never feel it again.
>>
>>36580072
Had something that was either a panic attack or full-blown ptsd. Was terrified parents weren't gonna come home because they took the motorcycle. After watching a man die from a loss of control wreck on one, I can't even get on one.
>>
I just left a group of people I might not ever see again and that makes me sad
>>
>>36580072
my brother told me that my dad told him that he wouldn't let me get a job without a college degree and im a mix of down and a mix of "shit dad im an adult now"
>>
I can't stop having feelings someone and I hate that I want them to suffer the way that I am
>>
uytJq

join if lonley
>>
>>36580072
miss my best friend who disappeared off the face of the earth one day
>>
File: 1406844977281.jpg (21KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1406844977281.jpg
21KB, 700x479px
>>36580072
I want the Earth's orbit to decay so it will fall into the Sun, but it just keeps fucking spinning around and around and around.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.