/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: tfw kiss.png (29KB, 278x261px) Image search: [Google]
tfw kiss.png
29KB, 278x261px
What have you been dreaming about lately?

Last night I dreamed a 10/10 girl kissed me on the lips. It was the most wonderful dream I've had in...years.

>mfw
>>
>>36579832
Another dream where I;m around a bunch of intimidating people that I don't know and then my car got stolen.
>>
Had a dream I was suddenly bald and felt very self-conscious. Probably because I've been stressing about getting older quite a bit lately.
>>
>>36579832
I've been having dreams that my skin is entirely blue, and I'm running across a dusty flat and I'm running towards nothing with no real purpose.
Am I beginning to be enlightened?
>>
>>36579977
I've had a similar dream where my hair falls out. Pretty horrible and stems from my fear of going bald.
>>
>>36579832
Usually I dream about either generic images and flashes that have no real meaning that are mostly taken out of my everyday life; then I have spiritual dreams, like reaching enlightenment and shit, but I'll also lump lucid dreaming in this category; I sometimes have weird feels dreams where I fall in love; then I have really fucked up nightmare dreams that are hard to explain.

Just now I am beginning to remember a dream I had last night that was one of those weird nightmare dreams. I remember gaining a little more in control in this dream than usual. Most of these dreams go like this: I am going to bed, then I feel myself drift off into the dream world with usually no control. Most of the time I force myself to wake up. The dream I had last night was different, I let myself go on the dream journey. I am going to contemplate now about this holy shit.

>>36580008
Probably
>>
File: Smurfette-Smiling.gif (98KB, 712x800px) Image search: [Google]
Smurfette-Smiling.gif
98KB, 712x800px
>>36580008
Do you find pic related attractive? Are you aware of a balding man with a Jew nose chasing you?
>>
>>36580208
Not really. Some dreams have occurred where I'm being chased by members of different religions though.
E.g. Judaism.
>>
>>36580008
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3264868/
>>
i had a dream where there was a black american rapper called jacksepticeye and he was hunting down the youtuber jacksepticeye.

i dont know why i dreamt of this
>>
I dreamt I was in jail
I don't know what I did, but in the dream I knew I did it, so I didn't really care that I was there.
I kept trying to get people to stop paying for my bail because I didn't want to go back outside but they wouldn't listen most the time

inb4 it was a metaphor for my life it better fuckin not be
>>
Cycled around one of the schools I used to go.
There were a lot of exotic looking trees with a lot of foliage growing along the road (they don't exist in rl)
They had nice upside down beaker shaped flowers which grew in clusters, each cluster had a different color.
The trees also bore fruit which was a bit like a pear shaped plum, felt and tasted "overripe".

I usually have bland dreams, this one stood out.
>>
>>36579832
I haven't had a dream for a good long while. I need to go for a second sleep to dream.
>>
File: skelly.png (741KB, 713x625px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.png
741KB, 713x625px
>>36579832
>two nights ago
>have a dream about my crush who I actually dated for a couple months but things didn't work out
>in my dream we were in a car with a few of my friends and a few of hers
>everyone was laughing having a good time
>we drive out to a cabin in a forest
>feel so happy that I'm getting closer to her
>there's a small tower coming out of the cabin
>on top there's a super comfy room with a bed and nice pillows and is warm
>I invited her up there to hang out
>wake up

I woke up with terrible sadness, I didn't get out of bed for 2 hours
>>
File: sensie o clock.jpg (85KB, 539x776px) Image search: [Google]
sensie o clock.jpg
85KB, 539x776px
I had a dream I went on some manner of vacation with my dad, his friend's son, his friend's son's girlfriend, and another girl. I only know my dad and the other guy in real life, the two women were sort of fabrications. I don't like my dad or the other guy very much, but they weren't really in the dream.

>we leave from dad's friend's son's house (his name is fucking kyle and i'm going to call him kyle from now on)
>before we go, we are hanging out with kyle and his girlfriend, and the other girl and her boyfriend
>we drive up to orlando or some shit for some reason
>kyle and his chick and my dad are all on a different floor (this is probably because i feel like my dad likes kyle way more than he likes me, but i'm cool with it)
>me and the other girl with a bf are hanging out in her room
>we're just chatting and watching tv
>she goes to open the window and stumbles backward
>she lands in my arms and we sort of spin around and fall into her bed
>start kissing
>eventually kyle comes in and he's like "uh oh"
>girl, kyle and i sit awkwardly for several minutes
>she leaves and i go to the door to see her off to her hotel room but she rushes away
>feel kinda used and emotionally unfulfilled
>wake up

Still a good dream, but I wish it wasn't tainted by ntr. I just want a regular girl to love.
>>
>>36580268
Thank you for this. This will prove of most invaluable nature
>>
>>36580056
I have this dream too, and that my teeth fall out.

Last night I dreamt that I was with my robot oneitis, we kissed and cuddled, but it felt like he wasn't really there. Same as real life.
>>
I don't remember my dreams but I remember having a dream the other night about fucking my oneitis. I miss her so much
>>
>got chased by my old church into my house
>avert nightmare by pretending it was a game as one of the guy's wrists is jammed into my front door
>situation averted but then he says "see you tuesday"
Then tuesday
>dream of some kind of hostile, yet small alien thing in my room in the house I used to live in
>it's dark and everything is saturated blue so I have to feel around for them with my hands and then stab them with my knife
>this place is like the early morning of a new segment of my dreamscape, the vacation house based on the same house was similarly tainted by evenly spread cockroaches
>it's good because it allowed me to test out the bond between me and my knife as I cut these things apart purposefully
>bad because knife keeps breaking in the dream though so make more and by the time I finish killing the three things they dissolve into jello if it was dried, kinda like sawdust on vomit but the taint spreads
>broken knives feel tainted so break them apart into unusable metal and wrap them and the remains of the things in plastic
Later that night
>in cobbled together scenery of downtown los angeles directing some nigs spics and white trash in an almost candy striper like outfit into a dentistry office where I was corralling them into the place on the offer of cheap dental care but in reality we were gassing them and dissolving them using the same methods we replaced their teeth with
>>
File: 6ed.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
6ed.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>36580268
Jesus fucking christ this is real

I mean...of course...overwhelming evidence suggests the sonic hedgehog protein is linked to autism.
>>
>>36579832
I had a dream that a cuckholded Donald Trump
>>
Been dreaming about being in a polygamous relationship with my two best friends. Feels so comfy. Feels so bad when I wake up ;_;
>>
I've been having the same dream every night for the past for months where I'm having the same conversation with a girl over and over then walking down a sidewalk wither her.
>>
>actually rather impress myself with the amount of shit I'm spinning to these inner city yoovs about why our clinic is the shit
>have to try to keep a family calm about why they hadn't seen their friends that went in several hours earlier yet
>somehow spin the whole cheap services thing until one of the children points out their friend (mistakingly so) and I push them into the office saying they're next in line
>they're relieved and have no idea they're going towards imminent death
Funny side note the line wrapped around the block and the street name I could actually read (a rarity for dreams) but all it said was "Blacked!" on a familiar street sign pattern
Thanks memes
This actually reminds me of the dream that set me on this current path by poking into shit I shouldn't have
>going through some ruinated rusted out city
>mother drags me through faceless crowds
>sits me down and I'm made aware that I'm going to die the most painful way I can imagine
>it's like a restaurant booth and she's in my way
>don't know why I didn't just hit her, probably just didn't have the rage to act in dreams (or real life) like I do now
>never actually face my fate but thinking back the city had the deep rustic corruption that has been creeping up on my dreamscape recently
>this also made me into the paranoid, fear-controlled thing I am today
That said the street on which I did this was perfectly fine and a light blue or natural coloration than anything, it was nowhere close to the dusk realms
>>
I took an afternoon nap, but I usually masturbate before going to bed, which makes this dream all the more strange.

Essential, I was just trying to masturbate the whole time. First in my living room, but then my parents came home, so I went to my room. But then my father came in there and he wouldn't leave, so I took my erection to the shower. I was in there but then the water got hot. I don't remember much, but I ended up walking around my neighborhood, passing parks and old friends house, all while furiously masturbating. I didn't cum in the end, I woke up.

This seems really fucking dumb writing it out, but I promise it is what I genuinely dreamt.
>>
>>36582680
Woops 4got to quote myself
>sometime ago but within the last decade I was at a similar locale for no particular reason
>except I wasn't working for the place
>it was just there and was one of those deep copper, smoke filled air kinds of atmospheres
>something was very wrong about this place just like my original dream all those years ago
>look around and get the vibe that this is some kind of place of death
>never talk to anyone there but a few persons I remember
>an indignant receptionist in a similar candy striper outfit (maybe I was drawing upon this from this incident?)
>a child or three in that section of a waiting room we haven't visited since we were children, so they were obscured in darkness
>and them, good god they were fucking terrifying
>clad in crimson robe-bottoms undoutbly stained red by blood, bile, and viscera
>bearing no chest coverings save the active, bleeding wounds and chains they hoisted around their torsos
>visages hidden by similar deep red conical hats like klansmen but with facial cages racking their eyes and mouth, I saw nothing but blackness in them as their sights were not on me but I knew what I would see once their apertures faced me
>I saw them through a broken brick wall, almost through reality, downwards like a mudslide into a basement but no dirt, only darkness
>they went about committing atrocities to men in my sight
>tearing men in half horizontally to cause their innards to spill over racks and tables
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 584x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 584x324px
>it's the 30th year of Krabby Patties in spongebob
>my friend says he's going to suggest to some McDonald business exects to make Krabby Patties real
>says it's a genius idea
>bro that's fuckin stupid
>we go to a Krusty Krab irl where the exects are which is also placed in My old elementary school
>they think it's an incredible idea
>my friend is spending the rest of my dream working with high grade business shit
>I spend the rest of my dream bored walking around elementary school
>wondering how my friends gonna live the rest of his life rich as fuck
>end up learning about child trafficking shit the schools doing
>the whole place is super sketchy
>last thing I did was scoot down the hallway on a swivel chair at high speeds and think about how much trouble I'd be in if I got caught
>pic related mf the whole time
>>
>>36582924
>separating from the groin upwards with saws
>tearing at ligaments and bones with hooks, scraping the marrow from living victims
>puncturing stomachs and lungs causing them to drown in filth
>and all that lied before me was one small room
>a diorama of whatever sick agenda these monsters were committing
>I saw more doorways down this slide into, for lack of better words, hell
>everything went from the deep orange into deep red, there were two colors I saw
>black like sooted metal, and horrible red
>the doorframes were even adorned with spikes on which to mount victims for a two pronged assault
>but something was wrong
>the room below me felt too cramped
>at least too cramped for them not to notice me
>wait
>they didn't notice me did they
>when they see me they'll drag me down into there
>I'll be one of those poor souls being eviscerated
At this point I do my damnest to disrupt the dream with thoughts and such and escape
I did, at least I think. I don't remember anything after, "if they know I see them, they'll see me and drag me in"
But I do know that those things are somewhere in my dreamscape and they're in the fucking dusk realms so I avoid those godawful places if I ever see them
>>
>>36579832
i was hanging out in my house with my best boy and a female acquaintance, i told them i was gonna "unplug from the matrix" and they looked panicked as all could be. from there, i felt like i had a stroke (bright light in eyes, right side of body went numb) and i awoke in a small prison-like apartment. i then awoke in real life, and it made me question reality as a whole. this was the other night and its made me paranoid.
>>
File: sad frogan.png (99KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
sad frogan.png
99KB, 400x386px
I dreamt the world was ending and I was happy.

Then I woke up to my neighbor Chad having morning sex with this gf.
>>
Recently I had a dream that a cute girl was letting me play with her feet.

One of the best dreams I've had in a while.
>>
For the umpteenth night in a row, I dreamed about stealing dxm from a drugstore that was attached to my school. I've only stolen dxm once.
>>
File: sudoku-web-t-2.png (27KB, 501x153px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku-web-t-2.png
27KB, 501x153px
Every night this week I've had dreams where someone in there is playing sudoku. I'm trying to figure out why.
>>
I have this strange dream that ivechad since I was young. I don't get it too often but the fact that I still get it sometimes is strange. Basically, there's two doors. One leads to safety, and another one leads to me getting tortured by the strange creature I can't describe quite well. Always feels scary to me each time.
>>
File: (15).gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
(15).gif
280KB, 400x388px
I legit dreamt the new world trade center was attacked by terrorists again.
I dont know what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
Dreamt I was waking up next to my oneitis. She murmured my name softly and smiled at me. I brushed her hair out of her face and told her I loved her then I woke up for real, alone.
>>
>>36579832
I dreamed I was in school playing basketball on my own (British, haven't played basketball in 5 years)

>group of girls come up to me and say that this is their time to use the court and hand me a form to fill out

>I start filling out the form and they start making fun of me for my answers and how slow I'm writing

>1 girl is telling them to stop teasing me

> I leave the court and go sit with a group of guys

>turns out these guys are the girls dads

>talk to them and have a laugh but I wanna tell them that it might be a bit creepy because we can hear what the girls are talking about, but I'm too awkward to bring it up.

What's it mean guys?
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBXs.png (246KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBXs.png
246KB, 384x512px
>>36579832
Well my last dream was me screaming as loud as i could in anger. It wasn't the first time i've had that kind of dream. I don't really dream all that often or at least i rarely remember them. Normally i have dreams where a girl falls in love with me but i haven't had one of those since i asked the last dream girl 'why?' and everything started to break. That was sometime last year i think.

I don't like my dreams.
>>
last night's dream

>trying to get on ship
>some guard doesn't let me on because I have no reason to be on it according to him
>try for a bit longer
>old man comes behind me and tries to convince the guard
>I get on and sit down on the floor with my back leaning on a pillar
>some sailor warns me of what's infront of me
>a huge doghouse with a sign saying "The Sea"
>I sea a giant blue foot coming out of it towards me
>it's the giant blue skinned goddess known as "Sea"
>she shrinks herself, sits next to me
>puts her head on my shoulder
>wake up

pretty comfy
>>
I dreamt about pancakes and waffles. When I woke up I searched where can I get these and couldn't find a place. Im on a trip and sad because no pancakes
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>dream that I'm failing a test and all my classmates are laughing at me
>wake up with hours to study for a final that I attended class for twice and get like a 12%
>tfw your reality is the exact same as your nightmares
>>
File: AMhFQON.jpg (79KB, 1018x556px) Image search: [Google]
AMhFQON.jpg
79KB, 1018x556px
>Dream that I'm on 4chan.
>Imagine a whole thread, with people shitposting like normal.
>tfw you realise even in your dreams you'll never escape.
>>
I dreamed about throwing plastic wrapping in the trash with a friend of mine
The first round was with a little sturdier plastic across the room and I won
The second round we used this thin wrapping and I knew I had to use more force thus resulting in throwing with force BUT doing it too in real life so I woke up right after the throw because I hit the wall
>>
I dreamt I was trying to anal fuck a 10yo girl in leggings. For some reason I actually felt the leggings' fiber on my dick while trying to pierce it, woke up as soon as I thought there was a possibility of me sleepwalking . Since then I wonder if I was actually sleepwalking trying to fuck some sort of pillow.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.