[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my revised apology letter I'm sending to my ex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-22-13-30.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-22-13-30.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Posted a lengthier thing that was more crimge, but now I believe I cut off all the fat. Pic related is me:

"Hey,

I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up. I've sent you various premature bullshit apologies before, but unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time:

Simply put, our silly & fun memories are routinely stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions, which is fucking soul crushing, really.

We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.

Still, we helped each other write a page in our life stories, but I really believe that rewriting how that page ended might be in order. If you wanna, I'd love to meet up to update - SO much to update holy shit!

"
>>
>>36579525
That's the gayest thing I've ever read in my life. I hope your boyfriend laughs as much as I did.
>>
How to look pathetic 101: Send an apology letter to an ex
just move on dude...
>>
>>36579525
You better be squeezing your dick between her fat labia. I didn't read the rest but I'd imagine you went full pussy fart.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (55KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
55KB, 600x591px
>>36579525
You shouldn't go through with this anon. It's an awful idea. Keep on bettering yourself, maybe she'll notice that. Otherwise you should really move forward and leave this in your past where it belongs.
>>
>>36579579
>>36579615
>>36579619

I've moved on big time. The breakup was last November, it's just I don't believe in cutting people out of your life.

For what purpose ?
>>
File: 1493065514048.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493065514048.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
that was actually disguising to read, thanks anon
>>
>>36579525
here's a better one

"hey, you doing anything right now"
>>
>>36579659
Anon, bad boys all need a bit of edge in them to be a respectable bad boy. And, you are fully spherical.
>>
>>36579525
DO NOT SEND THIS.
>>
The cringe is inherent in your message. You cannot edit it to remove the cringe. Sending an apology to your ex is cringe. The medium is the message. DO NOT SEND.
>>
>>36579861
So maybe just a meet up or something

Hmmmmm fuck.
>>
How long ago did you break up?
>>
>>36579895
It was a little less than a week ago
>>
>>36579525

>We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.

This is the most gag inducing thing I've read in a long time. Kys
>>
>>36579895
Last November

>>36579915
Lol fuck you
>>
>>36579525
Stop. Delete her number. Jerk off. Forget about her forever.

Based on this lettr alone, you will

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

be able to convince her to date your autistic ass again. Don't try.
>>
>>36579659
>For what purpose
You were both in a relationship and now you're not. Going back to being friends is more effort than it's worth. That's the purpose of dropping it. Why would there need to be a purpose anyway. Just move on and try not to think about her.
>>
is this a joke? dude don't send that to your ex you fucking idiot
>>
File: DFFGDFDGFDREDGR.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DFFGDFDGFDREDGR.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA STOP STOP STOP STOP SOMEBODY PLEASE DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.