[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOT SURVEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 5449203.jpg (42KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
5449203.jpg
42KB, 780x487px
Okay you cucks, today's the day you get a friend.

We all have varying levels of robot-ness and there's nothing worse than trying to make a friend only to find out they're more/less adjusted than you are. If you are similar, you must share contact info.

>Level of NEETness

>Alone time?

>Friends?

>Shut-in status?

>Communication skill level

>Attractiveness/10

>Stability (mental, emotional, etc)

>Type A/Type B
>>
You can fuck right off if you think I'm going to write all that out.
>>
>Level of NEETness
In uni because I was basically forced to be

>Alone time?
Very necessary, though having a friend to talk to every so often would be nice

>Friends?
One long distance friend (3 time zones away)

>Shut-in status?
Pretty much spend most of my time alone, though I can find some pleasure riding the bus or walking to class (i.e being around others but not interacting with them)

>1 person: -10
1 person: Pretty good, maybe 8-9/10. I feel confident but can only express that in a controlled environment

>Attractiveness/10
I've been told anywhere from a 5 to an 8. If I had to judge myself, I'd say a solid 6

Pretty good, though I just got out of a long rough spot

>Type A/Type B
Type B
>>
>>36578956
>Level of NEETness
I have a job that pays me full-time salary but I work one or two days a week. I go to uni online.

>Alone time?
Pretty much all day. I have an SO but they are at work all the time and I pretty much coop myself up in my office when they're home.

>Friends?
Sort of. My best friend is 69, but he lives back home in the state I grew up in. I'm not his best friend, but we're close. I don't have any close friends out here. I mostly say in my condo.

>Shut-in status?
Except for work or the very rare occurrence to go out with the SO or see my acquaintances in town, yeah.

Gotten better over the years. I still am very nervous and fumble over words or have horrible word salad. I never feel like I explain anything well enough.

>Attractiveness/10
5/10. 6/10 if I worked out.

I'm irritable and depressed with my OCD flaring back up. I'm an aspie. Pretty stable, though.

>Type A/Type B
Depends on the situation. I'm pretty motivated, especially at work.
>>
>Level of NEETness
On this specifically, not much at all. I'm a full time uni student and I juggle an internship and part time work with it.

>Alone time?
Despite that I still have a decent amount of free time per week, most of which I spend on the computer.

>Friends?
A handful that almost never initiate contact.

>Shut-in status?
I spend most of the time that I'm not at work or at school inside.

Awkward around people I don't know and sometimes stumble over words.

>Attractiveness/10
Below average.

Pretty stable.

>Type A/Type B
B.
>>
>Level of NEETness
going into uni soon and i have a job. living with parents cause hs

>Alone time?
lots of it

>Friends?
one that i only know online, and one that i know in person but barely talk to

>Shut-in status?
always at home if i can manage it

i can hold a conversation if im not feeling completely depressed

>Attractiveness/10
7 or 8 on the cute scale

actually decently stable-- only thing that gets me emotionally charged at all is the prospect of a relationship

>Type A/Type B
i dont know. neither
>>
>>36578956
>>Level of NEETness
im 21. left school when i was 15, have never worked.
>>Alone time?
The best kind of time
>>Friends?
One. Has no idea I am a robot, played vidyas with him since 2012
>>Shut-in status?
I leave the house 2 times a day to walk my dog. other than that i havent left for anything els in a few months.
>>Communication skill level
Next to none.
>>Attractiveness/10
I have no idea, i'm guessing lower than 4.
>>Stability (mental, emotional, etc)
Well I have panic attacks in almost any social situation. I am diagnozed with autism and depression. Im also kinda fucked up in a few ways that I care not to mention.
>>Type A/Type B
no idea.
>>
>>36578956
>Level of NEETness
NEET for 9 years now
>Alone time?
'Erryday
>Friends?
lolno
>Shut-in status?
I haven't left the house in 2 weeks
Fluent sentances
>Attractiveness/10
Bad/Depressed
>Type A/Type B
A?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.