[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that fascism is a Chad ideology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: benis.jpg (117KB, 577x617px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
117KB, 577x617px
>If only Hitler had won, then I would have a pure qt virgin waifu!
Then explain this:
>At best, 5 percent of women entering marriage were virgins; many had already had numerous boyfriends. Even after marriage Germans were hardly faithful to their spouses.
Dagmar Herzog, "Hubris and Hypocrisy, Incitement and Disavowal: Sexuality and German Fascism." Journal of the History of Sexuality 11 (2002), 3-21
>>
>>36578641
>capitalist
feels oppressive man
>>
Fascism is a pretty stupid ideology desu and one of the great ironies of history is how it's always the biggest losers that are most attracted to it.

It lacks all nuance, understanding, and compassion. Instead it's a projection of insecure masculinity onto politics: always needing to be strong, implementing oppressive sexual policies, unable to stand opposing viewpoints. So in a way it does make sense that those who most struggle with their identity as a man are most attracted to it: white trash meth addicts who can't hold down jobs, internet neckbeards, forum moderators. But it's sad that they lack the self awareness to realize that about themselves.
>>
>>36578729
>it's always the biggest losers that are most attracted to it.

t. r9k poster
>>
>>36578729
You're talking about communism.
>>
>>36578729
its a little bit more to than that actually,
Guys who gravitate toward right wing extremism tend to have what they call an "engineering mindset"
There was actually a study that studied the background of muslim extremists and to their surprise they found that a disproportionately large amount of them had engineering degrees.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.