[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be rich. I want a West London apartment and work in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 136.png (191KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
136.png
191KB, 616x725px
I want to be rich. I want a West London apartment and work in banks snorting coke off a hookers tits. I want to look in the mirror every morning and feel like I'm worth something

I'm taking an Economics degree and I'm not poor but my family has no connections with big banks.

How much dick do I have to suck to make it in the industry?
>>
>>36577802
>implying bankers don't have armies of Stacies and Theresas to suck their dicks now.

Banks gotta fill their diversity quotas now dummy!
>>
How old are you OP? Are you almost done with college? What rank is your college? What race are you? Are you working hard towards that vision?

These questions can be huge factors in determining if you get to live that life.
>>
>>36577802
You will NOT get a good job in the banking industry atm, nor trading unless your a CS major. So, a lot of dick

Quantitative trading will save you anon
>>
>>36577848
First year, UK Equivalent of Ivy League or whatever it is in the US, White, I plan to work hard next year but the first year is worthless to my degree
>>
>>36577900
Learning code and have done a short course in the stock market on Bloomberg software at my uni
>>
>>36577971
Yeah then you should be good. Just as long as you don't fuck up and keep at least a 3.0 GPA. You could live the wolf of Wall Street life.
>>
>>36577802
>Work in banks snorting coke off a hookers tits
>I'm taking and Economics degree

you need atleast a major in finance with a minor in economics
>>
>>36578514
No such thing as majors and minors here though
>>36578401
GPA also doesn't exist, you just get a grade at the end
>>
>>36577802
My wife and I make 115k ish tax free a year we are not rich but def good I always wonder what it would be like pulling 300k a year
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.