[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET finance general let's discuss ways for NEET to make/save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1409962447706.jpg (61KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1409962447706.jpg
61KB, 498x668px
NEET finance general

let's discuss ways for NEET to make/save money and live comfortably.
>>
i've invested in some really cool pokemon cards, they're gonna make me rich someday
>>
who /ubi/ here?
http://www.jurist.org/paperchase/2017/04/ontario-announces-universal-basic-income-trial.php
>>
Don't put it in the bank. They can take away your NEETbux if they think you aren't using it all.

I moved to the Philippines and lived off my social security there. Because of the way financial privacy laws work they can see how much money you have but not how you are spending it. I was able to use xoom.com and remitly.com to transfer all that money to myself there. The cost of living is so much lower there so I lived comfortably.
>>
>>36577267
>trial

yeah for like 3 years, kek. don't believe government lies
>>
Microsoft hires people to look at "potentially shocking" material that has been flagged as CP/gore/etc and confirm if it is this. I gaurantee you cunts are all immune to this shit and will keep the job longer than anyone else in the industry. Google it faggots.
>>
You could work as something you enjoy. Its basically the neet life just with a lot of money.
>>
File: glassespepe.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
glassespepe.png
234KB, 545x530px
web development. just copy and paste someone's stuff
>>
>>36577688
Does this exist in France ?
>>
>>36577761
I have no idea
Look it up I guess
>>
Im going for a computer science deegre for it, the more the time passes more I think I was 300% wrong. But I stil love to code
>>
>>36577035
I live on a farm with a lake and Im thinking of starting up a small business selling eels (dead/cooked) on a busy road nearby. I can sell up to $200 worth of eels before having to declare it for tax and at that point ill probably just stop.
>>
>>36577353
Morgan? You tall ass nigger
>>
>>36578784
Nope, would be surprising but not very surprising if someone else did what I did too though.
>>
File: 35452342.jpg (69KB, 581x849px) Image search: [Google]
35452342.jpg
69KB, 581x849px
I suspect that many of you NEETs live with your mommies like I do. Personally, I have found doing chores for your mommy a VERY lucrative endeavor. My mommy asked me to clean her room for her last week while she was at work and she paid me 20 big ones for it! Lately I've begun to think about expanding into other ventures, such as yard work. Right now I'm hammering out the details on a deal with my mommy to get paid 50 whole dollars to pull weeds and water and mow the lawn! I've already got a modest fortune of $30 sitting pretty in my piggy bank right now, but if things work out this yard deal will have me swimming in dough!

Who else here /selfmademan/?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.