[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate old people so much I hate when they pretend they can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1473908646874.jpg (808KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
1473908646874.jpg
808KB, 1920x808px
I hate old people so much
I hate when they pretend they can fit into society instead of staying in their death homes
I hate when they look at me or smile at me or try to interact with me
I hate the way they look
I hate the way they smell
I hate the way they talk

those geriatric fucks need to learn their place
>>
>>36576859
>I hate old people so much
>I hate when they pretend they can fit into society instead of staying in their death homes
>I hate when they look at me or smile at me or try to interact with me
>I hate the way they look
>I hate the way they smell
>I hate the way they talk
>those geriatric fucks need to learn their place
This
>>
once global famine kicks in we will "recycle" the elderly
>>
so you're just going to off yourself at 30 or what, bud?
>>
Server here. You don't know true assholery until you have to serve an old fucker coming back to New York from their winter home in Florida who thinks that you should kiss their ass because they're both rich and old. I just want to burn them to the ground.
>>
>>36576859
I hate robots so much
I hate when they pretend they can fit into society instead of staying in their death homes
I hate the way they look
I hate the way they smell
I hate the way they talk

Those NEET fucks need to learn their place
>>
>>36577360
>so you're just going to off yourself at 30 or what, bud?
actually I plan on killing myself either at 65 or when I've accomplished my life mission, whenever comes first
>>
>more people have autism now than 50 years ago
False. Need proof? Old people.
>>
>>36577707
>>more people have autism now than 50 years ago
>False. Need proof? Old people.
Seriously, old people are some of the dumbest fuckers on this planet
How do people live so long and not pick up any knowledge whatsoever about the world?

Education back in the day must have been shit
>>
Damn son I was just thinking about this today.

How fucking much I can't wait until all those cunts who were around during communism times end up in the ground.

They will impose their mindset on the younger generation by then though so my wish will never come through.

If I ever win the lotto if swear to gods I will start Robotia.
>>
>>36576859
time will get you too

you are older now than you were this morning when you woke

you are older now than when you started reading this sentence

if you get old(seeing how fucking dumb and angry you are, its a big if) you will understand
>>
>>36577782
>They will impose their mindset on the younger generation
And what is the younger mindset? Pretending to have depression, being a degenerate who jerks off to anime, blaming others for your problems and listening to mumble niggers chimping out in music?
>>
>>36577931
Lick my dickhole how's that for a mindset walking corpse lover?
>>
>>36577360
I'm killing myself whenever I can't stay active anymore so like 60 or so. I'm too proud of a person to live to the point where I can't even wipe my own ass.
>>
>>36577465
Nice failed bait faggot
>>
>>36578177
>Nice failed bait faggot
Sorry I'll delete the post
>>
>>36576859
i don't really feel one way or another about them
it's just when they act smugly superior to everyone else and pretentiously ramble on about "back in muh day"
The economy, technology, and social norms change over time, you fucking coprolites. If they didn't, we'd still be living in caves. What's it to you anyway?
>>
>>36578278
Ok thanks
Original or not. Here i come!
>>
Respect your elders. They're oblivious and full of shit sometimes, but then again so are you. You owe them a little respect and obedience most of the time. It just makes things easier. It's just a general rule of thumb that averages out better over time.
>>
>>36576859
>I hate old people so much
>those geriatric fucks need to learn their place

There was an episode of the Twilight Zone entitled "Kick the Can" that had two versions. There was the saccharine version made for the movie: a group of elderly people were offered the chance of being young again and, having been granted that possibility, rejected it. They came to value old age, recognizing that they had lived full lives, and resigned themselves to going to the grave with a smile on their faces.

The original episode was far more honest. Having won youth again, the old folks granted their strange miracle disappeared into the night, leaving the misery of their retirement home behind with laughter. The only one among them who was prevented from enjoying that strange rebirth by virtue of his cynicism desperately begged that his friends take him along. But he was an old man speaking to children, and his cries fell on deaf ears.

The young resent the old because the latter remind the former of what inevitably awaits them. Time is merciless, sparing not a single one of us. The young men who proclaim they'll murder themselves for the sake of leaving a beautiful corpse are the same who find themselves half a decade later wrinkled and decrepit, looking at the young with envy. They are the same who will desperately try to find solace in memories of that distant time when they believed they would never be stained by the grains of sand trickling through the hourglass. Even the most beautiful man who experienced love and joy during the summer of his life will only have ghosts to comfort him as the days grow shorter and winter takes hold. Specters are a poor substitute for the feel of warm flesh, but the old have recourse to nothing else.

Friends will come and go, lovers will do the same. Death is the our only true companion, the one who remains steadfast until the very end. It's a pity, isn't it? Of all of our companions, the most faithful is also the cruelest.
>>
Young, dumb and full of cum. The young generation, always.
>>
>>36578492
>Young, dumb and full of cum. The young generation, always.
I bet you are 26 years old
>>
>>36578432
Dam, this is the truth
>>
>>36578432
>There was an episode of the Twilight Zone entitled "Kick the Can" that had two versions. There was the saccharine version made for the movie: a group of elderly people were offered the chance of being young again and, having been granted that possibility, rejected it. They came to value old age, recognizing that they had lived full lives, and resigned themselves to going to the grave with a smile on their faces.
>The original episode was far more honest. Having won youth again, the old folks granted their strange miracle disappeared into the night, leaving the misery of their retirement home behind with laughter. The only one among them who was prevented from enjoying that strange rebirth by virtue of his cynicism desperately begged that his friends take him along. But he was an old man speaking to children, and his cries fell on deaf ears.
>The young resent the old because the latter remind the former of what inevitably awaits them. Time is merciless, sparing not a single one of us. The young men who proclaim they'll murder themselves for the sake of leaving a beautiful corpse are the same who find themselves half a decade later wrinkled and decrepit, looking at the young with envy. They are the same who will desperately try to find solace in memories of that distant time when they believed they would never be stained by the grains of sand trickling through the hourglass. Even the most beautiful man who experienced love and joy during the summer of his life will only have ghosts to comfort him as the days grow shorter and winter takes hold. Specters are a poor substitute for the feel of warm flesh, but the old have recourse to nothing else.
>Friends will come and go, lovers will do the same. Death is the our only true companion, the one who remains steadfast until the very end. It's a pity, isn't it? Of all of our companions, the most faithful is also the cruelest.
ok
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.