[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls want in a guy? I've never dated anyone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

What do girls want in a guy? I've never dated anyone.
>>
File: 1493235597101.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493235597101.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Cassenova.

They expect you to be slick with words all the time.

The Chad thing is a meme, they are only Chad through boosted self confidence because their dad taught them how to talk to girls.

My manlet fat friend is ugly as sin but gets tons of ass because he's just smooth.

B smuuth
>>
A guy with money. Unless he's ridiculously hot.
>>
A big black donkey dick
>>
File: IMG_20170426_212325.jpg (166KB, 1080x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_212325.jpg
166KB, 1080x833px
Oh my I'm not allowed to post without text
>>36576903
>>
>>36576903
Your pic is wrong, as usual.
>>
>>36576903
>>36576965
Sorry didn't mean to quote you 903
>>
drinks coffee alone in yard

walks naked in the woods

delves into the unconscious realms of perception

d o n a t e l l o
>>
>>36576903
that comic is fucking stupid holy shit

do girls really think this
>>
What one girl wants in a guy can end up being diametrically opposed to what the next girl wants.
>>
>>36576398
A guy who's confident in himself and doesnt makes her the center of his world.
>>
>>36576398

No one really knows. Girls don't even know it's fucking ridiculous. Everyone just guesses.
>>
>>36577020
Why don't you go out and ask some you filthy little boy
>>
>Someone who I can trust
>Someone who I feel safe with
>Someone with at least average looks
>Someone who has a sense of humor
>Someone who I share at least a little bit with (hobbies, interests, perspective etc.)
>Someone who has a (relatively) stable personality
>>
>>36577044
Roastie detected. This is completely untrue. Women are shockingly consistent in what they look for in a man.
>>
>>36576398
Check out the book "Mate" by Tucker Max and Geoffrey Miller. It has the best breakdown I've ever seen of what women want and what you need to develop in yourself to get one.

Not trollin' neither. Go check it out. You'll be glad you did.
>>
>>36577114

The comic demonstrates two girls only want chad; hence, Chad dates all the girls.
>>
>>36577228

Quick summary of what we need to know?
>>
>>36577363
That there's about a dozen dimensions along which women evaluate you and you need to score well in all of them.

But it's probably not as bad as it sounds, since it's very unlikely you'll actually be starting from zero in all of them.

There's way too much to summarize. Go get the book and take it seriously. I'd give anything to go back in time twenty years and hand it to my young self.
>>
File: ght.png (344KB, 830x468px) Image search: [Google]
ght.png
344KB, 830x468px
>>36576398
An alpha male

I know this because I'm quiet and shy, but evidently good looking. In the cute "innocent" kind of way. According to females. Anyway when one likes me the the impose alpha characteristics to me like "he'll kick your ass. Don't fuck with him" "He'll tell you how it is" Even though I'm quiet and shy. Because they like how I look they impose those characteristics on to me. Even though I don't have them myself.

Over time they lose interest when they realize I'm vanilla as fuq.

This story ought to tell you what kind of man women really want. Someone who is assertive and take charge.
>>
My experience has been that they want a mixture of vulnerability, confidence and independence. The confidence is an added bonus and not always required. Independence is a requirement though - you need to not feel as though you need a woman to be "complete" and you should be able to look after yourself. Vulnerability is what makes them stick around - the ability to let them know what you're really feeling inside. No emotional vomit though.
>>
>>36578185
>tfw emotional vomit, and needed her to feel complete
>cried for 3 years after she left
I'm a stronger person now that it's over. You're not an adult until you've had your heart broken
>>
>>36577420
Don't you find it weird that taking agency away from women and placing it solely in the hands of men is a common trend?
>>
>>36578185
Addendum: This is if you want an actual relationship. If you just want to fuck 'em, confidence is the only requirement, and if you want to fuck 'em regularly without letting them drag you down, confidence and independence are the requirements. Be advised these relationships typically don't last very long. Even FWB requires a little vulnerability.
>>
>>36578238
Not sure what you mean. If your question is, "How come _I_ have to do all the work?", that is actually addressed in the book.
>>
>>36578300
This isn't about the work involved, it's about making decisions and the thought processes involved in that. All these PUA guides portray all women as some form of monolithic entity that doesn't do anything on its own whereas the man is the actual human.
>>
>>36578365
"Mate" is the anything but a PUA guide. But look: This is how it is. Men present; women select. Women deny their own agency and push responsibility onto men at every opportunity---this is a big part of why people say women are children that never grow up.

This is how the world is. It's men, not women, who are the movers and shakers of the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. You either adapt to this reality, or you fail at life.
>>
>>36578185
>>36578240
Yeah if I could put my own spin on this, they want you to show them confidence, independence, and vulnerability in that actual order. Confidence is what turns them on, independence is what makes them keep wanting you, vulnerability is what lets them know you're a real human (because being a super confident/independent guy who never opens up to anybody is actually really weird and kind of scary) and is a way of showing you trust/love them

A lot of guys will say money/chad/looks are the most important and it may be that way in your culture or area but from my experience as a rich-ish dude in the US that's not really the case. The main thing they want is "status" which is a combination of pedigree (genes, family name), money, and most importantly social skills, or more accurately your position in whatever social hierarchy they frame their world in. Like for example being on football team is important in high school, then being in the most prestigious fraternity is important in college, working at the most prestigious place after college is the most important then, etc.

You may think this means you have to be Chad but what it really means is that you have to be smart. Not that girls are attracted to that, "sapiosexual" is just a meme, but if you know how to work the system the rest of the people put their faith in, you can trick your way into prestige. Think of people like Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Shkreli; obviously doing what they did is really hard and not possible for everybody, but you don't need to go that far to get the attention of women. You just need to pick something you know will attract women and then put yourself in a position that introduces yourself to them.

For example, a lot of artists, probably most, are retarded and not even attractive but the women who consider themselves "so artsy" with starbucks stickers, tattoos/piercings, $25k/year jobs with $150k student loans, fight over them fiercely
>>
>>36578500
So to conclude this, think of the type of woman that you want to date, and become the type of man that that woman wants. Protip: just because some girl is really hot or pretty doesn't mean you want to date her. If you're a guy you can punch above your weight looks-wise without lowering your standards personality-wise pretty easily anyway, so long as you become the "type" that a girl wants.

The hard part is finding smart girls in my opinion, because so many women are able to coast by on networking, looks, social skills, parents, and boyfriends. It's easy to cast yourself as a type that would appeal to a retarded woman who sees the world through the lens of their respective subculture, whether its Wall Street, art, sports, "geeky" stuff. Smart women are a lot harder to satisfy through superficial bullshit and they know how to play the game to get better partners too.
>>
>>36578415
That's a very simplistic worldview. Look at how much more work women have to do to look presentable. Girls usually have very good hygiene and have to constantly worry about their body (not fat, not skinny, not muscular) in order to have any value, and that's just the very basic excluding how naturally attractive they are.

Compare that to men who need these books to get anywhere. Shit hygiene, mental and physical health issues galore. These books or guides usually just tell you to be a functioning member of society, don't smell like shit, take care of yourself, get your shit together.

This doesn't only apply to sexual/romantic relationships, though. If you can't be assed to at least look and smell presentable not even your peers want anything to do with you. There's a reason your typical robot has no meaningful relationships with ANY human.
>>
>>36576933
Key thing to remember, a guy with money who will spend all of it on her
>>
>>36578746
Good point, however, a good-looking, clean female can have sex with the majority of the male population whenever she wants if she just straight up asks for sex, whereas a good-looking, clean male has to put in a lot more work for every girl he gets. Would you agree? Another piece of anecdotal evidence: how many messages girls get on dating sites vs how many messages guys get. The difference is astounding.
>>
>>36576398
Think about what you would want if you were a woman.
>>
>>36579049
Honestly, I doubt it. Unless you're extremely extroverted and promiscuous in the first place most guys would lose their spaghetti instantly if a girl would do that. It also depends where you ask the question, if you're a good looking male visiting a party, club or bar there's a good chance the women there are on the prowl for easy hookups and vice versa.
Online dating services have the stigma that many people there are real life's rejects. If you're a good looking male and don't appear creepy or needy you'll drown in pussy because you will be a rare sight on such sites.
>>
>>36579256
I think you're right about most men losing their spaghetti if a woman directly asked for sex right away, but if a woman hit on men the same way men usually hit on women (approaching first, being persistent), then she could fuck almost any single man at a bar or someplace like that. The same is simply not true for most men.

How do explain the massive gender divergence in online dating? Any girl who isn't horribly disfigured gets loads and loads of messages from guys trying to fuck her. I'm sure that has its own problems, of course. Tinder is full normies, not just rejects, btw
>>
>>36577228
>Tucker Max

Holy shit, that guy is still around? I remember reading one of his books like 10 years ago and thinking "This man isn't a party animal or free spirit, he's a legitimate sociopath who needs professional help"

He's (literally) the last person I would ever, EVER get advice about women from.
>>
>>36579508
Women being aggressive is something most guys can't handle. There was this female in a private forum I knew who was very promiscuous and open about it but complained that it was hard for her to initiate anything when it came to casual sex because the men freaked out when she approached them directly. Anecdotal evidence of course, but better than nothing I guess.
I think that as far as maturity is concerned many more males than females are affected by a stunted development. You can bet that many of these messages women receive are born out of desperation and that in general is something that weirds people out.
>>
>>36579737
Why are men so desperate and women aren't?
>>
>>36580291
When raising girls there's usually a heavy emphasis on behavior and hygiene. Little boys who refuse to bathe or who smell somewhat bad are a 'boys will be boys' thing but with girls this isn't tolerated.
I do think that there's at least a hormonal/genetic influence that makes it easier for girls to follow social norms and rules but that should be an incentive to be really observant when it comes to teaching boys these things.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.