[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there r9k stories about getting back at someone ??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: vegeta.jpg (47KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.jpg
47KB, 500x363px
i want to get payback at someone , but i dont know how best doing so.

are there ppl here who knows how to take payback at somebody . i want to ruin his life .

any suggestions (that work)
>>
>>36576247
need context on situation anon
>>
>>36576287
someone used my generosity and stabbed me in the back , now he cut all communication , but i found him were he lives right now , now i am looking for something to ruin destroy his life.
>>
>>36576379
we need details, the best life ruiners are things that are personal, other than downloading CP on his comp there are few really good one revenge fits all
>>
find the "CIA book of dirty tricks" pdf out on the internet somewhere, has all kinds of shit you can do to fuck with people.
>>
>>36576247
Go to 8c(have to put this here.)han, than link his full name, address and other shit. Not on /b/ but lurk a bit than do it. After that, never return, we don't need more half-chan faggots.
>>
I ran a water hose for like 16 hours into the basement of my ex boyfriend.

His dad discovered it but it had ruined basically everything the guy owned since he slept in the basement.
>>
>>36576379
>but i found him were he lives right now
shoot his house, even if you don't hit anyone he'll never feel safe again.
>>
File: arab_pepe.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
arab_pepe.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>36576247
Acid splash, my nigga. You'll fuck up his face and take away his eyesight.
>>
>>36576247
Same OP, my plan's to wait until he's got a family and has forgotten all about it then i'm going to burn them all alive.
I just hope i don't forget.
>>
>>36576379
Why not just learn your lesson. Don't be a beta cuck that is generous to people, and don't put yourself in situations where you can get stabbed in the back. People are shit. Why do you think most of us don't talk to them?

Fuck that guy. He's an asshole. But in the future are you going to let yourself get in that situation again? Or are you going to learn from your mistake?

Revenge is really irrelevant, and when you're unable to carry it out, it will just make you feel worse about the situation. Just forget it, and move on.
>>
>>36577113
had that in mind , last i found the right acid type 98% .
>>
>>36576247
Name them in your suicide note.
>>
>>36577202
you dont understand , its an honor issue . the story goes way back. it must happen.
he played , now he thinks he won , he starts to build his live , the game is not played yet.
>>
File: wednesday.jpg (33KB, 565x511px) Image search: [Google]
wednesday.jpg
33KB, 565x511px
>>36577230
Just be sure to protect yourself from it. Make us proud.
>>
Has this guy a car? If yes get som rotten milk and put it in the cooling vents where the windshieldwipers are. If he starts the car it will smell like rotten milk inside lol.
>>
>>36577235
Like that black guy who recently shot an old black guy all the while attempting to blame some roasty?
That'd be lame.
>>
>>36577308
are you a fucking jap?
>>
>>36577308
>>you dont understand , its an honor issue

Dude how fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>36577463
That's what men are like, dumb roasty. Some acts of disrespect cannot be forgiven.
>>
File: 1487511515493.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1487511515493.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
Take a seat lads. All of these are oregano

>high school
>saw where bully chad lived on way home
>slashed his tires one night before finals
>fucking missed some

>high school
>stink bombed friends stacy ex gf at her birthday party

>high school
>school vp took friends hat so we stole a table
>group was found out but not me

>middle school
>break stone bench
>blame almost chad
>iss (in school suspension) for rest of year

>high school
>different bully chad
>chick fil a stops by sometimes at lunch
>chad leaves food unguarded to do something
>his friends at table arent there either
>smack his sammich off table
>watch him flip out on friends

>high school
>did anonymous report on how cyborg bully was flashing his willy at freshman
>he actually was
>several students came forward
>all theater kids so even more fucked for performance
>cyborg is 18
>registered sex offender
>never hired
>no college
>mom was drug addict who sold all his shit
>makes apology video on social media
>heard he killed himself
>dgaf

>high school
>random kid
>steps on backpack
>laughs when I give him look
>do assignment
>passes papers up to front desks
>faggot didnt put teachers name
>take his paper and write MISS MCNIGGERS for it
>black teacher
>hes sent to office
>>
>>36576247

How much time has passed since this guy has wronged you? You should wait at least 6 months before doing anything. You need to let the guy get comfortable.
>>
File: smuginator.jpg (1008KB, 1000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
smuginator.jpg
1008KB, 1000x7500px
>>36576379
>>36577308
Post full story pls. We want to see a legend.

>>36577610
This. That way you also make yourself seem like a less likely culprit.
>>
>>36577610
am getting in fifth month now , also found were he so called works , but that building is filled with camera's even at the front door.
>>
>>36576247
>SPOONFEED ME
>SPOONFEED ME NOWWWWWWW
>>
>>36576247
Have fun in prison while the person who fucked you over recovers and ultimately wins yet again
>>
>tfw scanning threads like this for ideas to get back at my ex, obviously shitposting has no effect anymore.

how do you ruin the life of A chad who pretends to be a bot, anon?
>>
>>36578205

I bet you are somebody who fears being a target for retaliation , anon!
>>
File: 1492214715529.jpg (52KB, 349x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492214715529.jpg
52KB, 349x421px
>>36578273
>Implying anyone gives enough of a shit about me to go out of their way to exact revenge on me
Legitimately though, there are a lot of people who have fucked me over in life that I'd love to completely fuck over, but a life in prison isn't worth it and something that wouldn't get you sent to prison probably wouldn't be good enough
>>
Just wait anon. Be patient and the way to get perfect revenge will show itself.

Wait years if you have too.

If you want to do something small like egg his house or something right now to make you feel better then fine but if you are going to get revenge do it right.

But we have to know all the details anon because the proper revenge has to fit it.

Just write it all out and it can be a chapter in your manifesto.
>>
>>36576247
A little bit of backstory? Also don't do anything crazy, just slash his tires or something
>>
File: 1490369676087.jpg (31KB, 364x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490369676087.jpg
31KB, 364x333px
Exterminator here

Might not be the most fucked up but its something

>1 gallon of water
>at least a cup of sugar
>boil and stir that shit
>pour it on target location
Bonus-add bread crumbs after boiling

Sugar water attracts tons of types of bugs, most likely youll see ants at first but with the bread crumbs you might attract bed bugs and roachs

Low risk, possibly high reward

If you dont feel like waiting buy some bugs here http://cimexstore.co.uk/products-page/live-insects/london-field-strain/
>>
>>36576829
Kill your fucking self
Dont waste water stupid cunt
>>
>>36579325
found the calitard
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.