[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the WMAF couple trigger r9k so much? Any time it is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

Why does the WMAF couple trigger r9k so much?

Any time it is mentioned:
>only betas go for asian girls
>he only really likes white girl but he settled for asian
>their children will always be an Elliot
>she's a gold digger

Is it only beta jealous asian males and ugly /pol/ virgins who can't get laid?
>>
Robots will never get a gf asian or otherwise so I don't know why people care so much.
>>
>>36575583
I know, right? Why do virgins care about who other people date? It's probably because they're lonely and depressed that no one would touch them.
>>
my cousin has a good wife, she got pregnant apparently according to their fb, i was praying that it would be a boy so much

so that it could be a tortured elliot rodger hapa living in a white country.

the lucky fucker now has 2 hapa daughters instead, i am really mad how lucky he is :(

i bet his daughters will grow up to be qts also :(

i would give 10 years of my life for him to have had to 2 hapa manlet sons instead!
>>
It doesn't trigger regular robots. It triggers r/asianmasculinity.
>>
>>36575765
>you wish ill will towards your family member who did absolutely nothing to you
What an ugly human being you are.
>>
>>36575555
Asian genes make for terrible sons

If they're lucky they'll only have daughters
>>
>>36575915
Not really. Daniel Henney is handsome.
>>
>>36575915

just look my cousin that married a gook, that fucker is a retard but he's so fucking lucky, they had 2 daughters so far, i bet he'll never have any sons
>>
>>36575981
you're a virgin aren't you. I can tell from how mentally ill you are.
>>
>>36575583
>>36575555
>>36575784
>>36575915

There's this asian chick I've known for a couple of years. She likes me and I like her but we agreed to stay friends because we lived too far apart.

I'm going to her city this fall though, for university. We talk every now and then and she's really excited about it. I'm 90% sure she still likes me and she's pretty cute.

Like 1/4 white 3/4 asian mix. I'm a bit afraid of dating her though because I want my kids to look like me. She's a really nice girl though and might be the best chance I'll ever get.

What do
>>
>>36576011
To be fair mixed boys are grim
>>
>>36575555
its cheating.
>>
Because we can't compete. Now stop rubbing salt on it.
>>
>>36576056
What do you mean by this?
>>36576044
What do you mean by this?
>>
>have Indian girlfriend
>have to deal with indian dudes who can't even apply to a job without their parents' help trying to hit on her in front of me
>laugh at them to their faces

These things are only issues because asian men are so fucking socially retarded
>>
>>36575583
>>36575619
>>36575765
>>36575784
>>36575813
>>36575844
>>36575915
>>36575977
>>36575981
>>36576011
>>36576039
>all this reddit spacing
>all this normie speak
Get out and stay out.
>>
>>36576095

What do you mean what do I mean? What do you think I mean, you're just being facetious.
>>
File: Sea_urchin_tests.jpg (1MB, 2178x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Sea_urchin_tests.jpg
1MB, 2178x2086px
>>36575784
>tfw qt half-asian gf
>>
>>36576139
Who are you supposedly competing with?
>>36576136
What does reddit spacing mean? What does normie speak mean?
>>
File: 1465046549253.jpg (53KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1465046549253.jpg
53KB, 600x722px
>>36575915
Asian is a really big place dude.

My asian gf's dad is like 6'2 and I'm 6'3, she is tall and athletic too. I'm not worried about sons.
>>
>>36576158

I'm competing with ancient aliens.
>>
>>36576220
How do the ancient aliens relate to asian females?
>>
>>36575555
it only triggers 3 types of people

>projecting white men who had to settle for Chad's used goods
>used up white women who are mad that white men won't be their beta provider
>Asian men mad that white guys are stealing their women
>>
>>36575555
Asian girls are the Great Value*tm white girls. Its like buying cheese nips when you cant afford cheese itz
>>
>>36576255

Sexually by the mating press.
>>
File: d7_1.jpg (62KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
d7_1.jpg
62KB, 625x468px
>>36576042
Daniel Henney.
>>
>all the good looking WMAF couples are usually some random asian girl and a straight up chad or almostchad
>all the good looking AMWF or AMAF couples usually have the guy who is pretty average looking
WMAF are usually just a stacey and a chad, the other couples are something a bit more real
>>
>>36576827
both amwf and wmaf have both average or chad/stacey couples.
>>
>>36575555
>WMAF couple trigger r9k

What? it's usually just 5 asianmasculinity dudes and amwf picture guy and the rest are just muh dick white dudes
>>
>>36577225
>asian males deprecate their own females and yet expect them to desire them simultaneously
ironic
>>
>>36577380

Do we though?
>>
>>36577398
Do you though?
>>
My fiancee is Filipina. I'm not worried about having sons. If they start to display robot tendencies they will be on a plane to the Philippines. Being half white there means you can have all the pussy you want and can become a TV actor or something. I will do plenty to make sure that doesn't happen anyway though.
>>
>>36577474
Elliot was a robot because of lack of presence of a father figure, I think. Most hapas end up fine.
>>
>>36577424

No. I only express approval.

But you wouldn't know, unless I have my name tag on and you've followed my recent posts.

Also I wouldn't want a woman to date me because of that, if she's got eyes for other men.

Go on girl.
>>
>>36575784
Why do hapa boys turn out so fucked but hapa girls do just fine?
>>
>>36575555
Because Asian girls are easy mode for white men.
>>
>>36575555
Be cause white normies if they date out almost always go for asian girls, who in college tend to be the biggest sluts.
>>
>>36577511
It would be a risk for me no matter what race my child was because of my own history. But I lived that life before and if the little shits think they're going to be coddled into that by me they're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>36575555
>ugly /pol/ virgins who can't get laid?
/pol/ AREN'T VIRGINS TAKE IT BACK

>Is it only beta jealous asian males
Yes. This place is crawling with losers from r/asianmasculinity who are even worse than your typical robot.
>>
>>36577594

Do you have any proof of your claim?
>>
>>36575555
>only betas go for asian girls
True

>he only really likes white girl but he settled for asian
True

>their children will always be an Elliot
Sometimes

>she's a gold digger
Most of the time.

>Is it only beta jealous asian males and ugly /pol/ virgins who can't get laid?
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>36577619
Which claim? There are two claims there genius.
>>
>>36577638

For both or either. You forgot to use a comma, genius.
>>
>>36577511
>Elliot was a robot because of lack of presence of a father figure

/pol/ faggots think it's about race, when really it's no/beta father = beta son
>>
>>36577654
>He's namefagging and arguing for the use of Reddit grammar
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>36577684

>he doesn't have any proof and cites Reddit

O.K.
>>
>>36577534
Are you an asian guy? you'll find a nice girl someday dw about who other people date.
>>36577542
lower sexual history, less promiscuity, more educated, higher income, tend to be less fat, less divorce rates

Average weight of American women: 166.2 pounds

Not that there's anything wrong with any of those things (besides divorce), people have different values of what they want. You're free to like what you want, but why choose hard mode if the only benefit is difficulty?
>>36577578
of course the father has to be firm with his kids and teach them how to be well adjusted
>>36577634
If only betas went for asian girls then you'd be begging them to be your gf, from the looks of it
>>36577672
Totally true. A father is probably the most important thing in a young man's development.
>>
Don't fall for white guys there's a ton of shit guys and not enough cool guys.

I know of at least one cool guy I'd be happy to introduce to a girl I knew.
>>
>>36577745
yeah white boy!1!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>36577700
You have to go back. Also lmfao you're a chink hahahahaha
>>
>>36577745
Where I live I think asian couples are more common than wmaf actually. So don't worry, asian girls didn't abandon asian guys, there are just some self hating women who are the most vocal about it.
>>
>>36577787

Nah you can go back though. It's cool I'm a chink.
>>
>>36575555

She's with him for the status. That is all.
>>
>>36577863
but what if they're happy together? what if they love each other?

You think of things only in terms of racial politics and act like romance is completely foreign to you.
>>
>>36577380
>asian males deprecate their own females
It's done so in a failed attempt to keep them from turning into western women
>>
Insecure men and women.
>>
>>36577922

Only a low iq person would believe that.

Asian guys aren't saints.
>>
>>36577922
When your immigrant family moves to another country you tend to assimilate to their culture over generations. It happens to everyone, asian or not. It's simply because 2nd generation immigrants are more lax than their parents about culture. I don't think all western women are bad, though. A lot of asians still retain their traditions. You may have the raver party type of asian girls but I'd say they're still more of a minority compared to the amount of white, black, hispanic girls who party a lot.
>>
>>36576039
>because I want my kids to look like me.
Why for christ's sake?
>>
>>36576100
>calling Indians Asians

Just get a job as a BBC reporter already
>>
>>36577940
I actually agree that she looks average, but I guess my opinion won't be cherry picked because I'm male
>>
File: sabina.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sabina.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>36578497
6' gorgeous Asian.
Average. Sure.
>>
>>36578429
The reason we call South Asians 'Asians' isn't a PC thing, it's because we colonised them. They were and still are the default 'Asians' in Britain, not East Asians. Everyone calls them Asians, not just the media.
>>
>>36575555
those are all valid points, though
nice quads
>>
interracial relationships = muh dik or muh tingles>>>>>>>>>>>>my heritage, my children, my people
>>
>>36579166
>caring about muh heritage/children/people
People who attach their identity to their race just do it because they have no other accomplishments. I think it's much more reasonable to attach your identity to who you love.
>>
>>36578208
because I don't want my kids to look like someone else's child?

Jesus it ain't hard to understand, I want my kids to be white
>>
>>36579218
Nah, man, it's because it actually matters on the macro level. Different races build different societies. You might love a black person on an individual level, but would you really want to live in a black society? Would you want it for your children?

Thing is that the child tends to adopt the race of the mother. I can understand marrying out if, for example, you genuinely prefer Japanese society and culture to your own and would like to raise a child there, but it's not a decision that should be taken just according to your own desires. It's potentially destructive if you don't consider the consequences, even if you're marrying into another civilised nation. Taking the Japan example, there's a cliche among expats of clueless white guys marrying a desperate OL and getting hardcore culture shocked when she expects him to raise them in a Japanese manner, culminating in messy divorces and white boy stranded with no kids or wife in a dead-end ESL job out in the Japanese countryside.
>>
>>36579522
>Care about potential children
No. Maybe I just want to fuck asian girls and nut in them. They want it too.
>>
>>36579522
Holy shit, you're so retarded it's unreal.
>>
File: 1486611345897.jpg (223KB, 460x609px) Image search: [Google]
1486611345897.jpg
223KB, 460x609px
your the lowest of whites if u date asians
>>
They probably could be a good couple if people didn't give them so much crap.

People blame Elliott's parents but I actually blame toxic people online much like the kind we find on r9k for the tragedy.
>>
>>36579875
you're the actual lowest of whites though, beta
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.