[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A asked yesterday and I will ask again. I am planning to jump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Sekai.Ichi.Hatsukoi.full.952302.jpg (64KB, 750x833px) Image search: [Google]
Sekai.Ichi.Hatsukoi.full.952302.jpg
64KB, 750x833px
A asked yesterday and I will ask again. I am planning to jump under the train in Coventry, uk. Does anyone want to do it with me?
>>
This guy will back out at the last second. He is a sociopath and literally just wants to watch you die.
>>
>>36575213
No, I can jump first, just dont want to do it alone.
>>
File: 1491161893224.jpg (51KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491161893224.jpg
51KB, 700x467px
Why a train? Dounds pretty painful desu.
>>
>>36575257
I think the best option. Do you have better? I think even if it is painful, your brain will turn off because of the pain shock.
>>
Again, up it for a while.
>>
I will write random meaningless original text.
>>
One more sentence without meaning.
>>
One more original bump.
>>
Why can't I make his original though.
>>
>>36575174
Just be sure to place your neck right on the rail.

Do it at night and wrap yourself in a black blanket so the conductor can't see you.

Get good and drunk first so you can fall asleep to the humming of the tracks.

Godspeed. No one cares about you.
>>
>>36575890
> No one cares about you.
I know, maybe there is someone like me though.
>>
>>36575174
When're you gonna do it, mate?
>>
When? I'll check the news to see if you followed through.
>>
>>36575174
No, fuck off
If you wanna kill yourself, hang yourself or something, don't fucking hold up the trains for everyone else you selfish piece of shit
>>
>>36575984
I thought about jumping from one of the bridges above the railroad before the train arrives.
>>
Sounds painful, Just go get some weed smoke it and think about it first.
Yes weed is annoyingly hard to obtain in UK.
>>
>>36576031
2-3-4 of May.
>>
>>36576106
Do something dramatic so you end up in the news for your fellow robots.
>>
>>36576156
They don't want to jump with me, why bother.
>>
>>36576032
> he doesn't want to ruin a day for normalshits
Reeee go away
>>
>>36575257
yo I fucking live where that photo was taken
don't kill yourself OP
>>
>>36576667
>don't kill yourself OP
Why?
>>
>>36576750
for one thing, killing yourself in Coventry would be the most depressing thing ever, at least go somewhere halfway nice

more seriously, you don't want to die, you just want a better life
killing yourself is the one thing that would guarantee that not happening
>>
How would someone contact you if they were interested?
>>
>>36577105
Write to [email protected]
>>
File: train-suicide.jpg (27KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
train-suicide.jpg
27KB, 280x210px
>>36575296
Exit bag you dumbass, train is litteraly the worst way of killing yourself, there is many chances you ll survive as a potato for the rest of your life, or without legs, whatever, also it makes a lot of mess and slow down the traffic, pissing off train passengers who did nothing, and there ll be poor people who ll have to take the little bloody parts of your corps one by one, litteraly disgusting. At least don t make other people pay for your mistakes anon and use an exit bag or jump in a river and attach something heavy at your shoes. Please search what a suicide by train look like, do you really whant to end up like this, having people to clean your mess?
>>
>>36576943
>more seriously, you don't want to die, you just want a better life
This is indeed true, but even if I stay alive it probably won't happens. However what I also dont want to live a shitty live, and suicide is an easy way to achieve it.
>>
>>36575174
WOAH I'm in Coventry. May be too late, do you want to talk OP?
>>
>>36575174
>Coventry, uk
Mate.

At least choose somewhere scenic.
>>
>>36577272
=>
>>36577194
>>36577278
As I care about it. Also, I think it is quite nice.
>>
>>36577302
Talk to me man, what's wrong
>>
>>36577238
There is 10% chance of failure, and when you die you dont care about how esthetic your body is anymore. Other people dont care about me, why should I care about them? Exit bag is probably not an option as I live with a roommate and don't want him to accidently stop me.
>>
>>36577331
Not here. zO r i g i n a l
>>
>>36577400
I have kik if you wanna talk? Also I can come meet you if you'd like
>>
>>36576083
Move to Scotland
>>
>>36575174
your taste in chinese empathoglyphs looks pretty decent, please don't deprive the noosphere of your contribution
>>
>>36577471
whats your kik
I am sure you wont change my decision, but it may be fun to chat.
>>
>>36577526
Kik is jradnor
>>
>>36577515
I actually used it just to shitpost in free healthcare discussions on pol.
>>
>>36577366
1. Youre still taking the 10 % chance (jump in a river then it 0 % of failure)
2. You can t say "I don t care about others, other people doesn t care about me" beacause then you won t need anyone to do it
3. You don t really whant to do it because then again you need someone to do it with you, to push you to end it.
4. It is painful, and scary, especially if you re unsure about if you should kys or not.

Either don t do it, or do it in an other way. Also plz don t ask for anyone to come with you, if it s only to push yourself to do it. Suicide is the very last option, and there is no turning back. It s not something you should push yoursefl to do. Talk to us about what are your problems. Instead of asking here for someon to kys with, ask for someone to train with, to get motivated. Suicide is almost never worth it. Talk to us Anon.
>>
Stream it on Facebook

Cause more trouble for Zuckercuck as one last "fuck you"
>>
>>36575257

I think it's the way I'll eventually do it. It's gotta be pretty quick.

Some of the Virgin trains go through Stevenage station so fast they'd smash you to bits in a split second, I reckon. Jump off the platform and the pain all ends
>>
>>36577571
Can you pay my debt? Can you find me a place to live? Can you fix my ugly face? No, you cant and there is nothing you can really do.
>>
>>36577663
Then again if you are so sure about the fact that there is nothing to do anymore, suicide is the last option, i m just saying take your time to think twice, don t do it by jumping in front of a train, there is way better options, and don t ask someone to come with you to do it, just beacause you can t do it alone.

I can t pay your debt, but you aren t the only one in this planet with debt, i don t live i your country so i can t tell you to come to my place, but you aren t the only homeless in this world, and i can t fix your face but i don t really think this is a good reason to kys.

Then again the solution is up to you, i m only trying to give you adivices on how (as for myself) i would do in your situation, and it would surely not jumping in front of a train. Anyway, think twice Anon. I can t fix your issues but you can.
>>
>>36575296
My father has lived the past 40 odd years without legs because he tried to an hero with a train, OP.
>>36577238 is right
>>
>>36577811
This is sad. Why had he done it? Was he upset about legs or happy that he is alive?
>>
>>36577862
Fairly certain he did it because he grew up in a household where his father and then his step father both abused him, doing things such as holding him up to the ceiling by his hair, putting belt marks all over his body, etc.
Before he tried with the train he tried to drink himself to death during his early 20s.
At this point he seems fine with his life, if not a bit angry at himself for doing it.
>>
File: alive.jpg (37KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
alive.jpg
37KB, 600x475px
I don't understand why people who want to kill themselves do it so boringly.
Fuck, once you stop caring about self-preservation the world is your oyster.
Go explore unmapped caves and wander through the woods. Climb skyscrapers. Get a wingsuit and see if you can learn to fly well. Fistfight a bear. Start a revolution or something. Be a real-life super hero and fight crime. Be an absolute madman and do it with a sword or something like that, if you want.
Sure, you'll probably die from something or other, but wasn't that your goal in the first place?
>>
>>36577997
This OP just this, don t end in the sad way they want you to end !
>>
>>36577997
This, do something to get you on the news, at least.
Go out in an interesting way.
>>
>>36577997
It is risky. You may end up in jail, or disabled.
>>
Come to East Devon and I will end you instead
Or we could end the normies together
>>
>>36578132
isn t it better than killing yourself without enjoying your life at all ?
>>
>>36578132
You can off yourself then, silly.
Dying isn't that hard.
If you're in prison you just have to call the right person a nigger.
>>
File: crazy idea.jpg (17KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
crazy idea.jpg
17KB, 236x350px
>>36577997
If the world is boring, then make it into a more interesting place.
That's always been my motto.
>>
>>36575174
Please don't ruin the train driver's life
>>
>>36578625
To jail?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.