[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make 3 grand in 4 days?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0449.jpg (29KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
29KB, 250x201px
How do I make 3 grand in 4 days?
>>
Own a business
rob a drugdealer
>>
Suck 300 cocks for 10$
>>
>>36575136
Sell both kidneys
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 271x186px
jump into traffic and threaten to sue
>>
>>36575147
You know, I wonder how easy this would be. Get a camera with a good lens/binoculars. Stake out shady areas and watch for drug deals.

Follow them home and either rob their house when they leave or blackmail them with the threat of leaving evidence of their drug dealing to the police

I actually wonder if you could become like some sort of autistic batman by taking videos of drug deals going down and sending them to the police station
>>
>>36575290
>tfw I got hit by a car for real once and could have sued for a ton of money if I'd wanted to even though I wasn't that badly hurt
>felt bad for the person who hit me and just asked for money to repair my bike
>>
>>36575308
Druggies are unstable normies, they'll just beat you up or kill you if you try to provoke them

Some teenager tried a similar stint where I live and got stabbed to death by his classmate
>>
>>36575308
You know, you can find them with thermal cam. Most weedgrowers emit heat like its candy and itstick out af.

Just wait till owner leaves and break in
>>
>>36575396
Obviously I wouldn't confront them, anon. I'd figure out who they are then leave a letter under their door or send them an email if I can find them online, with video footage of them dealing drugs or doing whatever crime I've caught them doing.

And then they'd have to wire money to some anonymous paypal I created.
>>
Be a girl and play video games on twitch.
>>
>>36575419
Thermal cams are expensive and I'm not nearly brave enough to break into someone's house
>>
u try male prostitution
works the best
>>
Probably take out a loan
>>
fart for money
>>
>>36575522
Well, its safer than robbing one on gunpoint.

I wonder if blackmail would work. Then again, it would have to be crypto as any traceable currency/delivery system would get you killed
>>
>>36575668
Bitcoin would probably work. Alternatively don't make any profit and make them donate to a charity or something
>>
>>36575136
Take 3 quid and put it on a horse with 1000/1 odds.
>>
>>36575136
Serve your boipussy 50 bucks a pop, 60 times.

You might feel a little loose and sore when done, but that's alright.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.