[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1242x1193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1242x1193px
What exactly defines "Normie"? What makes someone a Normie vs not normie? Everyone here seems to have a different idea of what exactly a normie is
>>
File: Katdolf Kitler.jpg (29KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
Katdolf Kitler.jpg
29KB, 634x427px
>>36574688
>Everyone here seems to have a different idea of what exactly a normie is
That's because every idiot here has what is called a PACK MENTALITY. They are assessing other people on the basis of whether they are DIFFERENT or SIMILAR to them, in regards to ONE QUALITY, like their own specific difference. Thus, ANYONE who does NOT cut themselves/eat feces/watch anime is a NORMIE, while the ones doing one of those things are NON-NORMIES. It's like they were partly incapable of thinking, as surely, if they were capable of it, they'd realize that a self-cutter/shit-eater CAN NOT be a normie, JUST for not watching anime. Hahaha!

>Oooh yeah, I want to kill all people! Anyone who does not approve is a NORMIE! Also the ones who are mentally ill/autistic/retarded/eat shit/cut themselves/fap to elves.

I made a green text!!!
>>
A normie is someone who has many friends and/or a gf
>>
>>36574998
You could cut yourself, eat feces and watch anime and still be called a normie if you lost your virginity.
>>
Anyone who isnt a loser like we are.
>>
>>36574688
You are a normie if you
>have at least one genuinely good friend
>have a gf
>had sex with a woman who isn't a hooker
>have no mental illnesses
>browse reddit
>>
>>36575043
>Implying a person who cuts, eats feces, and watches anime can get laid in today's world
>>
>>36575149

>have at least one genuinely good friend

But what if you are a NEET whit no other social life, than this one good friend?
>>
>>36575043
Well yeah. Got to say that THAT is the epitome of some serious pack mentality. Not to mention epitome of INCONSISTENCY as well. Do not know what is wrong with the brains of these people.
>>
>>36575235
If you have a good friend, then you can't complain about being alone. You have someone who cares about you, someone to lean on when you're feeling bad. Robots don't have anyone.
>>
I'm basically as normie as you can get ASIDE from the fact that I'm a KHV at age 19. Does this make me normie, robot, or cyborg?
>>
>>36575734
>I'm basically as normie as you can get ASIDE from the fact that I'm a KHV at age 19
Normie.
>>
>>36575199
>implying they can't if they lucked out on the genetic lottery in some way
>>
>>36575734
it makes you a faggot hehe
>>
>>36575199
>implying whores don't cut for attention
>implying normies don't cut to look cool and mysterious
There is no reason to cut yourself unless you go all the way through with it.
>>
>>36574688
a normie will always be someone who has had or has a gf. Even if they are in a purely romantic relationship with no sex (for whatever reason), they are still a normie.

Any and all problems are at least half as bad if you have a gf. If you're ugly, if you're a loser, if you are deformed, drug addict, complete retard, etc., none of it really matters because you have someone that loves you.

That's why its so infuriating for robots to read "ooh ya I was depressed too, my whole family died and then I lost both my legs, I lost my job, my house, and on top of that I'm 400 lbs, but my gf/bf helped me through it" :^)

None of it really matters as long as you have someone that loves you (not mom).

get out normies.
>>
>>36576476
>There is no reason to cut yourself unless you go all the way through with it.
Endorphins are things, anon.
>>
>>36575734
I was a khv at 19 too. I was almost 21 when I finally lost my virginity...to a 16 yo. You've got plenty of time boyo.
>>
>virgin
robot
>non virgin
normie
It's really that simple.
>>
Simple answer: they are allistic. Neurotpyicals and those with mental illness are less than us. They'll never amount to anything because their perception is flawed, they lack the capacity to be a person.

Autistics are superior in every way, so the tyrannous majority attack us. For whatever reason they feel this uncontrollable urge for antisocial behavior. It would appear they can control it to some degree though, so with brutal punishment meted out to violators I believe they could be useful as slaves. I know it's a moderate view but there is no sense in throwing away a potentially useful resource in the name of revenge.Perhaps with a good breeding program we could even eradicate allism while minimizing any loss of genetic variability. An all out genocide could be damaging when only 1 out of 80 is fully human.
>>
File: tumblr_ojtrj3KiUV1vi6tuao1_540.jpg (69KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojtrj3KiUV1vi6tuao1_540.jpg
69KB, 540x405px
>>36574688
Someone that was willed into being happy and satisfied and has a shortsighted appreciation of what that means that might not be very endearing.

Example: the statement "Just be yourself". This only works if you happen to be someone that like. It is obnoxiously straightfoward, it describes the entire premise of being a robot and why your life is bad and it comes from someone whose entire appreciation of socially detached people is people that just didn't put their best foot forward enough.

That's the embodiment of the word "normie" and why it was supposed to be a bad thing in a nutshell.

Nowadays it's kind of used and abused to describe anyone that's less miserable than a socially detached hermit.
>>
>>36576653

Cutting for endorphins is like IVing caffeine to get tweaked. That's a pathetic excuse. Just admit it's about attention and nothing more.
>>
>>36576704

Some people are incel though, so it's not really a good indicator. Incels say they would have sex if they could. They should be included as normies because they are wannabe sluts.
>>
>>36576947
It's pretty easy though, compared to similar ways to release near equal amounts of endorphins like running or having sex, all you gotta do is move your knife along your skin.
>>
>>36574688
Normie: A person for whom the advice "Be yourself" actually works.
If the advice only works half, aka he's able to get a job but not a gf or something like that, he's a cyborg.
>>
>>36577248

Anyone can get a job though. You don't have to be anyone, you just have to show up. At least that's how it is in the US. That's the whole point behind neet hate. Jobs suck and we refuse them even though they are freely available.
>>
>>36577315
Sorry, "career" might be more appropriate.
Although, if you're capable of doing retail without sperging out, you're probably socially capable enough to be at least a cyborg.
>>
>>36576619
>>>36574688 (OP)
>That's why its so infuriating for robots to read "ooh ya I was depressed too, my father died and then I lost both my legs, I lost my job, my bike, and on top of that I'm 198 lbs, but my gf left me" :^)

Am still normie?
>>
>>36576899
>They'll never amount to anything because their perception is flawed, they lack the capacity to be a person.
That is SOOO true. They are TOTALLY incapable of independent, individual thinking, that would be leading to objective, fair analysis of things. They should most definitely be locked into some institution where they could learn to be less of a pack animal, and do something good for the planet. Also they should be castrated, for the most part.

t. K. K.
>>
>>36578509

That's the problem with thinking, it's the how. You can't teach a person to think a certain way. There is a profound disconnect within their own mind so they cannot experience self awareness the way we do. The emotional lability is the most concerning facet of the disease though. Rather than exist as independent states the allistic individual is like a sponge and absorb emotion from others and mirror it. So deep does this run they will actually look for emotion where there is none like in body language or tone. They will be useful as a pack animal, but sadly there is no cure for the disorder. Allism is classified as a developmental disorder but it is in many ways also a personality disorder. I suppose the distinction is moot though, neither respond to therapy so they can't be saved.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.