[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come black people never get depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493065699536.jpg (28KB, 557x365px) Image search: [Google]
1493065699536.jpg
28KB, 557x365px
How come black people never get depressed?
>>
Black dont crack, dummy
>>
>>36574339
This isn't /pol/. Fuck off. Go away forever.
>>
>>36574339
You need some intelligence to feel minimally sad. Happiest countries on earth are the poorest ones.

>>36574364
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>36574631
>Fucking cuck.
I rest my case. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

sage sage sage
>>
File: The Verdict.jpg (110KB, 384x504px) Image search: [Google]
The Verdict.jpg
110KB, 384x504px
>>36574339

Blacks live life for free, get whatever they want, you're not allowed to make fun of them, you're not allowed to talk back to them, everything is a hate crime. They get their own month, their own channels, they get to lie about history and say everyone famous was black. They're given high paying jobs just for being black and even then they're still too lazy to work. They get to scream black power and black pride. They teach the little girls using MTV to have sex with black men.
>>
>>36574631
>someone says to go back to /pol/, where they belong because they are not wanted here
>c-c-c-cuck!
Just go back, it's easier on all of us. You get to be with the other tards, and we don't have to worry about you hurting yourself by thinking too hard.
>>
>>36574674
Did I hurt the cuck?

>>36574800
>totally ignore my argument
>talks about thinking too hard
>>
File: kent.jpg (126KB, 959x711px) Image search: [Google]
kent.jpg
126KB, 959x711px
>>36574339
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1WXGWIqj9I
>>
>>36574339
Because life is one big party to them. They don't have to focus on school or getting a good career because they are gonna be dead by 25. The rest of us have responsibilities.
>>
Are you crazy, OP? Visit black forums like LSA and thecoli.com. Every week there are cases of suicide. "White supremacy is destroying our soul" is the talk. Just a few days ago a young black couple killed themselves:

http://www.theroot.com/ohio-teen-couple-commits-suicide-within-days-of-each-ot-1794665390
>>
Because blacks are even more of a base animal than the avg. human, and act accordingly to eachother.
The depressive ones will be treated like shit until they mask it, escape or kill themself.
>>
>>36574631
lmfao the white mans burden amirite?
>>
>>36574339
Psych major here - so I can give explanations beyond /pol/ posting.

1. Higher levels of racial identity/pride correlates with higher self-esteem than whites.

2. Blacks (and literally everyone other than whites) are less likely to utilize psychological services and thus don't get diagnosed as often. Can't diagnose someone if they never get evaluated.
>>
Same reason animals rarely feel depressive states, consciousness just isn't developed enough in the negro brain.
>>
>>36574339
The ones who were already offed themselves. The support just isn't the same.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.