[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which button would you press and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: buttons.jpg (125KB, 1162x487px) Image search: [Google]
buttons.jpg
125KB, 1162x487px
Which button would you press and why?
>>
>>36573992
I would press the "i dont exist anymore" button
>>
>>36573992
Right
Origonali
>>
>>36573992
Fuck off. This isn't /pol/. Understand?

sage
>>
>>36574028
kek
>>36573992
If I hit the niggers don't exist anymore do I cease to exist or what?
>>
File: 8MWuaw3r1_A.jpg (53KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
8MWuaw3r1_A.jpg
53KB, 600x471px
I would FUCKING RAPE ALL OF THESE 3 BUTTONS
>>
Press the center one and you not only get rid of Muzzies, but you also get rid of shitloads of niggers. It's like getting twofer.
>>
>no white people button
fuck white people
>>
>>36573992
Muslim button
With no muslims it will be harder for jews to find shitskins to import because niggers dont have the "muh refugee" excuse
>>
>>36573992
"Jews don't exist anymore"
>>
>>36573992
>Convert yo Judaism/Islam
>Press corresponding button
>Cease to exist
All problems solved
>>
>>36573992
>picking anything but muslims
>actual pleb dot Ee Ex Ee

with the mudslimes vanished as though they had never been we will be free to turn our attention to more pressing matters, Like what to do with the masses of suddenly empty middle east
>>
File: 1493238421373.jpg (42KB, 409x487px) Image search: [Google]
1493238421373.jpg
42KB, 409x487px
originalium commentorium
>>
Jew here.

*taps right button*
>>
>>36573992
Jews. If we got rid of them then there'd be no more media and propaganda pushing for the other two, and naturally they'd be gotten rid of not long after
>>
Jews
Just think of all those high paying jobs that become available
>>
Left button. It's not even a question.
>>
>>36573992
Muslim, it would also get rid of an incredible amount of blacks aswell.
>>
>>36573992
Muslims 100%

I like negro music and jew movies but the muslims have never imparted anything socially relevent
>>
>>36574473
This. Then we could take out Muslims. Some may even calm down now that Israel is gone
>>
Jews, even Jesus called these fuckers sons of the devil and synagogue of satan.
>>
I would click jews,because i am black muslim,ur pusherman ur 9/11 man when u need.
>>
Purge Africa and make it the bread basket of Europe.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>>36573992
I have my doubts about the jew meme being true.
But just to be safe...
>>
File: 1493238421373.jpg (35KB, 374x477px) Image search: [Google]
1493238421373.jpg
35KB, 374x477px
This button.

Also everyone who chooses Jews is a fucking nigger or a mudslime.
>>
>>36574844
Don't have my man, don't have.

Every meme has 5% of truth to it.

Except this one, it has 105% of truth to it. It has more truth to it that truth itself has.
>>
Jew button.
Once the jews are gone, the fourth reich will rise and we can exterminate the other two.
>>
Niggers button and move into south africa, now it's a race against time if we can build a country before jews can shit on it.
>>
>>36573992
I would press the nigger button. A majority of Africa would become clear.
1) I have a dream of buying shitloads of African land and being a farmer and protecting my cattle from hyenas and shit .
2) I am curious and want to watch the world powers scurry and grab up as much land as they can and eventually fight over it.
I am aware that point 2 would affect point 1 but it's still cool to think about.

Bonus round: without niggers hunting them for bushmeat ape populations would increase and either USA or Russia would uplift the apes and make hybrid human ape super soliders.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.