[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

JUST
JUST

I I I I JUST NONIRONICALLY JUST WANT TO SLEEP WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WITHOUT PUTTING ANY EFFORT INTO MY BODY MY CAREER OR MY PERSONALITY

WHY CAN'T I JUST WATCH ANIME AND PLAY VIDYA GAMES ALL DAY AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN SLEEP WITH ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
RESPOND TO ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E

REEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36573937
You and me both brother. The only difference betwen us is that I actually do sleep with beautiful women without putting any effort in. Sucks to suck, loser
>>
>>36573937

>Chad gets beautiful women without effort because he's genetically superior
>Robots will have to put in years of effort to score a 4/10

But normalfags find this all perfectly acceptable and even moral.
>>
>>36574160
go back to red ditt u filthy normie
>>
>>36574206
>hates on women for being sluts who have lots of sex
>wah wah wah why wont women have sex with me at the drop of a hat?

robot """"logic""""
>>
No girl wants to play total war with me :(
>>
File: head on smug.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
head on smug.png
27KB, 499x499px
>mfw I am a turbo neet but still have a cute gf to leach off of

>>36574206

survival of the fittest pleb, its only natural that those with superior genes are the ones not reproducing since no one has kids anymore but still have hot gfs
>>
There is no such a world.U gotta put some effort in it,it is same on everything,u gotta work hard for university,go out for buying food,welcome to the world dipshit didu just born yesterday?
>>
>>36574206
The fuck you want Chad to do? Spill acid on his face so you have same chances as him.
>>
>>36573937
>I JUST WANT A PURE GIRL THAT DOES NOT ENGAGE IN PREMARITAL SEX, TINDER, EXCESSIVE DRINKING, PIERCINGS, TATTOS AND ALL OTHER DEGENERACIES

You could be a Christian you know? You would fit right in.

HURRRRR DUURRR RICHARD DAWKINS IS GOD! MUH EVOLUTION!!!
I DONT NEED GOD TO BE MORAL, NON DEGENERATE AND RIGHTEOUS.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I PROCEED TO FAP TO LOLI, SHOTA, FUTA, TRAPS, AND INCEST :DDDDDDD
>>
>>36574669
that's such bullshit theres no reason it should be that way i dont want to do any of that
>>
>>36573937
>you need to put effort into your body, career and personality to be worthy of me!
>what do you mean im too fat, lazy and bitchy?! DESERVE PRINCE CHARMING FOR HAVING A CUNT!
>>
File: 1450911345401s.jpg (7KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450911345401s.jpg
7KB, 216x250px
>>36573937
>NONIRONICALLY
It's remarkable just how many people on this site use the word "unironically" while, clearly, having no idea what the world even means.
>>
File: 11.jpg (504KB, 1280x1887px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
504KB, 1280x1887px
>>36575045
There is literally nothing wrong with being a lolicon
>>
>>36574486
>he put the cart before the whorse
do you think babies are born with this awareness of social hierarchies and basic evolution?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.