[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids are ruining this board with anime and lewd posts. THIS MEANS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Kids are ruining this board with anime and lewd posts. THIS MEANS YOU. What you're posting isn't a meme. It's just gay ERP. What's your end game? To turn on a fellow anon? You're a faggot. Go fap or browse >>>/lgbt/ or >>>/c/ ...You're not funny. Your circle-jerking bum chums don't give a shit about your lame-ass excuse for a "joke". Next time you decide to make a thread please reconsider.
>>
haha epin OP i agree totally xDD
upboated
>>
>>36573778
Trannies/gays think this is a sfw /lgbt/.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-26-16-33-07-1.png (592KB, 1440x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-26-16-33-07-1.png
592KB, 1440x1836px
These fuckng faggots are ruining our board.
>>
>>36573778
anime fags always pull this shit. its the same for other online communities.

why does anime make people gay?
>>
>>36573778
For those who actually have this mentality: what did you expect from a board that is on a website that was initially made so people can share anime pics and jack off to them?
>>
File: andy jenks and corin dingley.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
andy jenks and corin dingley.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>36574346
why categorize the boards if people just shit up each board with the same garbage?
>>
>>36574150
Pretty sure it's your mobile posting
>>
>>36574150
Lmfao that thread is literally underneath this one on my end right now. Fucking faggots these days. Gas chambers need to actually be built for them, not like those fake pretend gas chambers at Auschwitz
>>
>>36574461
You're seriously defending boards like /lgbt/ that came into existence during moot's hypercuck numale phase? If something is prevalent across all boards there's a fucking reason for it, you can go back to plebbit if it upsets you this much to see off-topic posts on your subreddit
>>
>>36574625
I'm not defending lgbt just saying if that's what they are posting they should do it there.
>If something is prevalent across all boards there's a fucking reason for it
you sound butt blasted...mind explaining the reason? I've visted reddit maybe twice in my entire life for less than 30 seconds. get fucked
>>
File: cock-addicted_prostitute.jpg (66KB, 578x347px) Image search: [Google]
cock-addicted_prostitute.jpg
66KB, 578x347px
>>36573778
Faggot trannies and /pol/tards are the problem, NOT anime posters
>>
>>36574849
>just saying if that's what they are posting they should do it there.
so you accept that /lgbt/ has a legitimate purpose, which is defending it
>you sound butt blasted...mind explaining the reason?
I'm buttblasted because you're regurgitating reddit talking points. You have to blind not to see what kind of people you're making your bed with. Weebs are at least a homegrown cancer.
>>
>>36574975
every time I see an anime post its usually something gay or childish brap / erp / etc. when I suggested lgbt I was referring to the lewd posters...I guess I should have put /b/ instead
>>
I agree about the fagposters but 4chan is an anime website, go to reddit if you can't handle it.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (9KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9KB, 300x262px
>>36575441
the original post was intended for /s4s/ I just copied it here to get the point across. thanks for noticing and bumping tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.