[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: bloop bloop.jpg (104KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bloop bloop.jpg
104KB, 1600x1000px
in a good mood?

you should go to another board immediateIy

no, not because you are some kinda normal person whomst not welcome here

it's just that this place will bring you down

alternatively you could go take a walk outside or soemthing

but assuming that's a bit beyond you, you can always find a cute animals thread on /wsg/

thank me later
>>
File: 722825571.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
722825571.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>36573341
>it's just that this place will bring you down
implying Im not already at the bottom
>>
I get your point but everything else is awful. Here I am among my own kind.
>>
File: wait, wat.jpg (491KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
wait, wat.jpg
491KB, 1024x682px
>>36574139
ye but buddy, i wasn't telling 'you' it would be better to leave this place right now

just somebody who's in a good mood

are you in a good mood?

>>36574176
well now you've piqued my curiosity; you seem to be saying you're in a good mood

what kinda threads do you find yourself engaging in when you're like this?
>>
>>36574394
>are you in a good mood?
no, not really
what about you?
>>
File: doge sartre.jpg (48KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
doge sartre.jpg
48KB, 400x402px
>>36574419
>>36574419
> no, not really

well see now, that's okay - and you don't have to listen to my advice on escaping before you go on a downer, because you're already a bit down

of course, if my acceptance of you has put you in a good mood, now would be time to get out - but i doubt the word of some poophead like me is enough to make you ebullient, so lets not worry about that, eh?

> what about you?

well now that's awful nice of you to ask, and actually i'm fair-to-middling, mood wise - but i have a bork ankle which has me kinda stuck round the house today

i got a bunch of work done though, so that's good - and it's given me the chance to bounce around here

going back a little bit though... how come you're not feeling so great, anon - finding it ruff?
>>
>>36573341
>takes /r9k/ seriously
ok pal
>>
>>36573341
Fuck off, you faux-sentimental tripfagging normie tumblr cunt.
>>
File: 101.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>36574681
if i took je/r9k/s srsly anon, i wouldn't be replying to your bullying

>>36574715
oh u
>>
>>36574630
actually, your words are making me feel a little bit better.

I haven't felt happy in a long time due to... well, what my life is like.
but lately its been worse because I am about the get kicked out of my home.
it actually doesnt sound half bad to live alone but its just the things that led up to this that bother me.
basically my parents have been waiting for this moment since I was, idk, like 10?
and that makes me... kinda sad you know?
>>
>>36574139
Im living proof that you can go deeper then rock bottom
>>
>>36574837
thats where I am headed, and I can't do anything about it
>>
>>36574797
that's pretty srs bznz, anon

not only staring the prospect of a major life-change like leaving home in the face, but also having several years of feeling resented by the people who are meant to look out for ya

that would... and 'should'... make one feel pretty down - cos that's a healthy reaction to those kinda circumstances; letting you know that there's major problems

problem is when we get overwhelmed by the grief, to the point of incapacitating us

seems to me that if you're puking out some of that poison into the bucket that is /r9k/, that's could also be quite healthy... as long as you don't wallow too much and stagnate

wouldn't hurt to have some IRL people carry that weight with you though - cos on here you can hide from reality very easily, and you've got very real problems that need to be addressed realistically

no pic cos srs bznz
>>
>>36575066
>wouldn't hurt to have some IRL people carry that weight with you though
true, but thats not so easy for me.

but I think I can handle the pain, I'm more worried about having to be homeless, its really cold outside
>>
>>36575130
>I'm more worried about having to be homeless, its really cold outside

i'm guessing you're in the western world, likely america - so i'm confident you will neither starve, nor lack for a roof over your head if you can deal with the soup-kitchens and shelters

but that's a really stressful existence, which can have a drastic effect on your health - so you'd be better served preparing in some way now for the eventuality

i don't want to overwhelm you with all the things you need to get on top of, but it wouldn't hurt for you to list the things you think you need in your own time over the next few weeks

~

tangentially related, but how capable do you think you'd be at addressing the issue with your parents - even if by letter?

i mean, could you say to them; since the age of 10 i've felt you resent me, and i'm pretty confident you don't want me here anymore, but i'm not exactly equipped for leaving home... so if you're wanting rid of me, would you help me at least get set up in some small way with a place and a job?

if not your parents, how about extended family - grandparents etc?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.