[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#OperationNormieDeportation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: WhatHaveWeComeTo.jpg (399KB, 1090x1373px) Image search: [Google]
WhatHaveWeComeTo.jpg
399KB, 1090x1373px
Normies and Roasties.
Robots and Cyborgs.
This is a message to all.

Our beloved board, our only place of interest, is now being plagued with normie content.
Females pretending to be robots, considering not having 10 cocks a day to be """xd forever alone (*O.O*)""".

This is absolutely abhorrent.
Females cannot be robots.
They are born pampered and loved by this entire world, without a single care for those around them.
These whores have discovered an untapped source of attention from desperate and vulnerable robots, giving a reputation of presence on these pages.

This results in normies wishing to ""join le fun"". They post their shit-tier threads, damaging the integrity of the entire board.

We will not stand for this.
Normies and Roasties beware.
You shall not fool us, you will not destroy us.
You will not have /r9k/ either way.

The excuse of "but i like it here", is a fallacy. By ruining and shitposting this board into oblivion, you are ruining the exact atmosphere you wanted.
Change is coming.

>Shitpost femwhore posts.
>Derail femwhore threads.
>Defend /r9k/.
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (229KB, 1824x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
229KB, 1824x1875px
Females cannot be robots.
They are mindless and useless whores.

They do not know what neither pain, nor suffering are.
Normies have access to 95% of the internet, and they have every means of accessing these areas.
Instead, they choose to come here, the last safe haven that robots have.

Tripfaggotry will be revealed later.
This is not a "4chan sucks now damn it" thread.
This is a thread of change.
>>
Orbiters, brothers, friends.

Realize that these abhorrent skanks are not here to help you, or to make you feel better.
They are not here to make you happier, or become your partner/friend/etc.

They are only here to bask in the (You)s.

>Resent.
>Resist.
>Defend.
>>
Femwhores realize,
You are absolutely useless.

Your entire gender is a massive joke without any justification for existence other than sexual gratification, and child-birth.

Your sloppy hole has already been replaced with superior and alternate methods of procreation, and childbirth is soon to be wrenched from your gender.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 200x200px
It's hard to figure out if OP is serious or not
>>
>>36573487
Had femwhores and normans not ruined this board, I wouldn't be here typing this up now, would I?
>>
Where's strategist-anonymous, who has many hours on strategic games ??
>>
Lads, realize, this board is the only safe haven we have.
One of the last places on the internet where we can go.

Will you stand aside and watch it's destruction?
>>
>>36574691
but how do I know you weren't the one who engineered this destruction? and that you're getting some kind of thrill watching everyone at each others throats?
>>
>>36574814
I am no sociopath.
Nor am I an edgelord, or rusemaster.

I simply stand for what I believe for.
/r9k/ for robots.

Once again, here is my main argument.
Normies have no justification to be here.
They're just here to be part of the "cool hip minority xddd".
They have 95% of the internet at their fingertips, yet they come here.

Why?
>>
op is right tho
gas all women
>>
Traps,
Faggots,
Roasties,
Chads,
Normies,
all except for robots belong on Plebbit, Instafaggot, and Normiebook.

/r9k/ is for robots exclusively.
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>36574859
>They have 95% of the internet at their fingertips, yet they come here.
Precisely. OP, I have a massive amount of respect for you and everyone else trying to preserve the sanctity of what /r9k/ once was. Granted, even when the board was first created years ago, there were normies attempting to troll and bait. But now it's gotten to the point where the normie infestation is completely abhorrent.

My question is, what's our game plan? How can we ressurect /r9k/? How can we counter all the bait, troll, and normie threads while promoting original content? I know a simple solution is just posting in OC threads and ignoring bait threads, but unfortunately the average reader doesn't understand how critical ignoring a bait thread is.

I wonder, if someone created an infograph explaining how 95% of the entire internet caters specifically to normies, and that less than 5% is actually accepting and welcoming to robot outcasts like us, and then encouraging normies to frequent other forums instead. We could post that infograph in every normie thread, thus rallying our fellow NEETs to help banish the normies.

What do you think? What would you recommend by brethren?
>>
>>36575628
I am glad to hear that.
Essentially, direct attacks will not assist the war effort.

I say we undermine the roasties from within, however, they have no structure to destroy.

I believe one of our only strategies is to encourage /r9k/ board nationalism, AKA encourage board culture, encourage board-related and subculture-related activity, and shitpost femwhores into oblivion.

Glad to see someone seeing the point of view presented here.
Glory to /r9k/, brother.
>>
An Operation General thread will be posted daily.
Femwhore threads will be posted here.

Anyone that wishes may join in the shitposting.
Arby's Beef copypastas are rather effective.
>>
Here is a perfect example of the disease ruining our board.
>>36572834

>le fembot xdd my boyfriend cheated on me teehee!!! give me support guise!!!!
>>
File: SCP-096.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
SCP-096.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
and how do you propose we change it? Mook denied us /wiz/ so how could you possibly stop it

it is estimated that over 80% of /r9k/ is normie, this board belongs to them if anybody. The only way to stop or die down those fembot threads is to make actual good threads and doing that is hard when posting a tendie story is considered an offence.

if you want to make /r9k/ great again you have to throw away this "fuck reddit" shit and fun post more often instead of fearing your OC being stolen as if anything on this Taiwanese basket weaving forum belongs to anyone. They will "steal" our stuff anyway. Also thought provoking, interesting and deep threads made by the finest robotic minds is a defining feature of this board that normies don't care for. So promote creativity and for the love of god don't try to turn it into some circle jerking pity contest.
>>
>>36575690
We're gonna need lots of pepe/apu/wojak/spurdo/gondola edits
Preferably spiderman edits. Perfect for derailing

Happy SAGEing everyone
>>
>>36574859
You answered that question yourself
>>
>>36575933
same anon here

What if we post some ugly whales and say that it is the true face of a """"fembot""""? That'll probably get normalfags disgusted enough
>>
>>36576217
Sadly, normies cannot be disgusted off the board, we need another strategy.
>>36575892
Exactly!
We must focus on encouraging more board culture, and more board nationalism.
>>
File: 1492647247330.png (1MB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492647247330.png
1MB, 768x1280px
I don't understand what kind of circlejerk this is, but have this cool pic.
>>
>>36573282
LET THE CULLING BEGIN I SAY!
>>
>>36573282
I hate being excluded so I'm going to exclude everyone who isn't like me. Novel idea, bravo

I actually try to be pretty nice when I can, too bad people like you ruin this board and get everyone to think kindness on the internet could only be a troll

Or am I wrong?
>>
>>36576854
You are wrong not due to anything to do with kindness.
Kindness on the internet is not a troll, but here it sure is.
Towards normies in particular.

This isn't a lovely circlejerk that you can come to to enjoy yourself and spread joy to everyone around here.

If you wish to do just that, feel free to go to plebbit or any other internet cesspool.

I exclude those that have shunned and despised us for all these years.

They care not for me and my opinions, so why should I care for them and THEIR opinions?

Normies GTFO.
>>
VLAD IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M GONNA COME TO DC AND SUCK YOUR COCK 'TIL YOU PASS OUT

YOUR SOUL IS GOING TO FLOAT OUT OF YOUR NOSE LIKE IN AN ANIME

DO YOU THINK I'M KIDDING

I HAVE SUCKED COCK BEFORE
>>
I'm in, my brothers.

Orgne
>>
Femanon here
If i get 30 (you)s ill post my cow tits
>>
^^^ Don't do it, lads.
Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>36577925
Bump for tits
>>
Wew what about tripfags that's wrong too right. I don't care but I'd figure you'd be a leejun to get the most positive feedback. I helped the Vlad guy last time with this whole roastie thing and it kinda died out. Will this see the same fate? I don't like roasties or normies here either but realistically whatchagunnadonigger
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.