[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>tfw drop out of high school
>tfw my dad died and mommy left
>tfw got fired from two jobs already
>tfw Neet baby sitter 5 hours a day
>tfw wanna kill myself but can't because have little sister
T

>tfw robot
>>
Forgot

>Tfw fucking acne at 19
>>
>>36572867
same thread on /pol/
>>
File: XHeTIz1.jpg (53KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
XHeTIz1.jpg
53KB, 540x611px
>wake up during the middle of the night
>wonder what I'm doing with my life
>feel like I'm always playing catch up
>in final year of engineering
>had a few flings with girls but no significant relationship , afraid to become close to a girl emotionally
>afraid to approach girls in public
>still live with parents
>don't have tons of money in bank
>probably have depression
>currently playing persona 5 and all it does is make me want to go back to hs when the future was so bright

I'm turning 24 this year.
>>
File: 149313414544.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
149313414544.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
>>36572981
Yeah I posted on wrong board sorry.
>>
File: 149143645068.jpg (190KB, 868x555px) Image search: [Google]
149143645068.jpg
190KB, 868x555px
>>36573072
Hey Anon I want to study engineering as well what field are you on any advice? Have you done internships?
>>
>>36573072
>had a few flings with girls
Get the fuck out you stupid fucking normie. I hate you, I hate you. Fucking die.
>>
>>36573208

Electrical engineering, my only real advice would be to find a group at uni to study with. Talk to people and it'll make working so much better and get the good grades you need. I have done an internship, and a few development projects. They're massively helpful as when it comes to job finding you can actually talk about what you have done and how you can apply what you've learn. Apart from that all I can say it focus on getting decent grades and chat with your lecturers every now and then about course content they really do notice who is focusing
>>
>>36573175
Fucking Mexicans

orgi
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.