[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leave this place, brothers take my advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: a2266868344_10[1].jpg (374KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2266868344_10[1].jpg
374KB, 1200x1200px
leave this place, brothers

take my advice
>>
fun album

better than 2, that's for sure
>>
File: 1492737958818.gif (997KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492737958818.gif
997KB, 300x200px
>>36572328
Okay mac, I like you and you're a cool guy but I'm pretty sure this is where I belong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJoS1LcPSM
>>
But how are we suppose to defeat Chad and his friends?
>>
File: 1426948980141.png (525KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1426948980141.png
525KB, 800x559px
>>36572507
You're not supposed to. You have to accept their existence and make peace with it. They're not going anywhere and there's nothing you or I can do about it. You can't let yourself be held hostage by them. That is the robots biggest folly.
>>
How am I supposed to? My only friends are on r9k
>>
>>36572674
Find a way to communicate with your friends outside of r9k. Anyone who has been here long enough will tell you that this place drags you down. It's absolutely true. Don't brush off the warnings. Don't think that only gullible, weak-minded people are susceptible to it.
>>
Why should one leave this place
>>
>>36573037
Leads you to think your loser lifestyle is acceptable.
>>
>>36573037
I agree with this >>36573088 anon to some extent. Being here longterm definitely tends to normalize the dismal robot lifestyle. The bigger issue is that this place is a caustic echochamber. Enmity thrives here. It's detrimental to constantly subject yourself to this kind of environment.
>>
File: 1478474166840.gif (85KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
1478474166840.gif
85KB, 200x181px
>>36573088
What's a non loser lifestyle in your eyes?
being a NEET Is way better than a normal lifestyle for me.
>>
>>36572328
I CHOOSE THIS PRISON
>>
>>36573399
this guy knows

origami
>>
>>36572907
>Find a way to communicate with your friends outside of r9k
>friends outside of r9k
Not the guy you replied to but you don't belong here, please fuck off.
>>
>>36572328
Mac Demarco is a talentless hack whose only worthy feat is sticking a drumstick up his arse on stage
>>
>>36573537
I wasn't telling him to reach out to friends who don't use on r9k. I was telling him to find a way to speak to his r9k friends without having to actually come to this site. Like kik or discord or something.
>>
>>36572507
there is no "chad" in real world.
You just don't know how relationships work. "chad" term faked up by angry ultra loser virgin guys.
>>
>>36572328
>leave this place, brothers
>take my advice

No :^)
>>
>>36573775
Chad and Stacy definitely exist in the real world. I think a lot of robots, myself included, focus too much on them and other normies. Constantly talking about them only gives them more power.
>>
>Leave for 2 months while in boot camp
>come back
Wow, this place sucks.
>>
>>36573347
IRL Im aurrounded by people more successful than me and I cant relate to them and I get deppressed and unmotivated. I have more of a connection with r9k. Besides I was a rejected virgin before finding this site. Getting my most brutal embarrassing rejection yet caused me to dinslly distance myself from normies.
>>
>>36574228
You're not dealing with those negative thoughts though. You're just avoiding them. I'm guilty of doing the same. Avoidance doesn't benefit you in any way. I know it feels quite validating to come here and interact with people who feel the same as you, but this place only offers defeated pessimism. Positivity and the notion of self-improvement flounders here, as evidenced by this thread. Feeling understood and validated is good theoretically but not in this case. The validation r9k offers only further enables you to live a life of self-pity, sadness, and stagnation. Has coming to r9k honestly made you feel more successful and less inferior?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.