[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh no gf feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
Believe it or not you can have a happy fulfilling life without women.

You don't need a gf to be happy. Stop chasing dumb sluts and do something fulfilling with your life.

If you meet a woman along the way, good. If you don't, whatever. Who gives a shit?
>>
This is the true path. I have a very dear friend that does not get this and they constantly put up with roastie bullshit. I hope he will eventually learn to be patient.
>>
Problem is finding something fulfilling really.
>>
What do I do if I don't have any passions/interests and wanting a gf is just the default placeholder for them?
>>
>tfw everything I want to do in life is autistic/cringe/faggoty/boring/retarded to the average person, hence making it impossible to meet women along the way

I'm a [STRAIGHT] male that makes ASMR videos.

40% of my audience is women aged 18-44 from the US/UK and Russia ( I live in Australia )
>>
>>36570296
>>36570387

It doesn't have to be anything that will change the world. Just find something that makes you happy and commit to it.

Think about the kinds of dreams that you had a child.
>>
>>36570429

WTF is ASMR? I literally don't' get it.
>>
>>36570491
at least google it and commit to not being a lazy piece of shit
this will be the first step to find something nice to do with your life that doesn't revolve around women
>>
>>36570537

I did read about it. I just don't get it. It doesn't happen to me. Does it feel orgasmic or something?
>>
>>36570578
it feels relaxing
helps me sleeping some times
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.