[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general - To Study Or Not To Study Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1492087177114.jpg (188KB, 853x568px) Image search: [Google]
1492087177114.jpg
188KB, 853x568px
>post grades
># of final exams/papers/projects left

Thus far this week, I have sat in the uni library doing nothing but shitpost and procrastinate my last two papers. I have 3 exams left: one tomorrow, one Monday and one online Tuesday.

Now I just need a fucking job.
>>
I will be kicked out of university in June for failing more classes.

>tfw nearly 30 year old mature student and not intelligent enough for university.

Back to NEET life for me. Already told my parents, they aren't surprised and are too old/tired to bother me about it anymore, they've officially given up.
>>
File: 1491907960148.png (28KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491907960148.png
28KB, 350x420px
>>36569214
>tfw 4 page history essay due in under 4 hours
>tfw graphic design portfolio due before midnight tonight
>tfw can't stop shitposting and playing vidya
>>
>>36570120
Well if it cheers you up any, I'm about to graduate soon
>>
Britcuck here

I'm going to University of Brighton to study english lit and history in september. Anyobdy else go there?
>>
>>36570185
>studying anything other than maths / physics
ROASTIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Haven't started studying for my two finals left this week and I need to find a fucking job for the first time. Send help
>>
>>36570150
Congrats for you.

I can't be jealous, but I do envy you. I'm just not smart enough for university tier education.

I don't even know what I'll do now, I've already gone back to my old ways (waking up at 5pm) since finding out I'll be kicked out from uni.

I tried my heart out for 2+ years, simply unable to pass 3rd year units of my degree.

I wonder if I'll ever work up the courage to just go apply for some shitty low paying unskilled job, or I'll just stay NEET until my parents die and then I'll just become a hero or something.
>>
>>36570223
>Being smart enough to study physics and math

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36570259
>>36570185
assuming you're the same person? You doing A Levels atm?
>>
>less than two weeks left in semester
>once again failed to find motivation to study
>once again failed any class that actually requires effort
>once again wasted invaluable time and money
>>
>>36570368

I hear ya brotha. I got a nice mom and dad that always believed in me. And I've been failing them since 18(I'm 22 failing sophomore/freshman physics courses).
>>
>>36570310
we're not. I'll be 20 when i start. I dropped out of A levels years ago and im currently a mature student on an access to education course.
>>
>>36570185
What job are you looking for, after you graduate?
>>
>>36570466
I want to travel as an english teacher for a while and im not so sure after that.
>>
File: gone.jpg (23KB, 474x302px) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
23KB, 474x302px
>Started freshman year really excited going into chemical engineering.
>Get hit with severe depression and lack of motivation to accompany a ton of problems in my life.
>Slowly become bitter and start to struggle to pass the most basic of classes.
>Eventually need to drop engineering because I need to devote a ton of time to get through the most basic of material, switch to agronomy.
>Have no idea what agronomy is but I assume I get to work with plants and create bio fuels and shit, the things that interested me in chemical engineering.
>First year is nothing but corn and shit, all my classmates are inbred small town dicks, hope that these are just the introductory classes and later I get to learn about cool renewable fuel stuff.
>I was only a year and change off from graduating I'm sure it will get interesting

I was fucking wrong.

>I'm now a senior writing my answers to the exit interview.
>Feel incredibly bitter and resentful about how I wasted what should be the best years of my life surrounded by mouth-breathers who don't care at all about what they're learning and want to go back to their family farm.
>Hated all the core classes I took, hated the curriculum, hate my future prospects for a job.

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed, I hate this state and I've wasted five years and I've got nothing to show for it.
I hate this department and all of these fuckers.

I hate myself for thinking this was a good idea.

I should have dropped out.
>>
I already hate life and I'm not even far into college. I'm a Junior but I take college classes at the community college. Hopefully gonna get associates of bio science when I graduate highschool. Need to pass chem tho. Why the fuck do they let shitty teachers exist. I swear I go to lecture then end up having to Learn the material myself.
>>
>>36570185
I go sussex bro
>>
>>36570872
How is it? where are you originally from? I have the dirtiest birmingham accent and its gonna stand out like a sore thumb i bet.
>>
I'm from essex so not much better lad. I'm first year atm and it's sick. I study maths btw
>>
>>36570913
shit lad forgot to reply
>>
>mini test on eukaryotic genetics
>organic chemistry
>physical chemistry
>microbiology
>physiology
yay
>>
>>36570535
Are you mexican by anychance?
>>
>>36570535
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love your life
>>
>>36569214
If you already have an idea of what you wanna do in life, happen to be a go-getter, and the said idea doesn't require higher education, then I'd suggest against going to uni. If you don't, then having a degree is always good for your above minimum wage potential.
>>
who glasgow here

blox
>>
>>36571202
Nah man

>>36571422
Just kill me senpai.
>>
File: 1493168568784.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493168568784.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
>tfw you actually studied for that final from that class you struggle with and you end up doing really well
>>
File: 1492094496356.jpg (51KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492094496356.jpg
51KB, 335x500px
Took 3rd test in physics 2
Only grades are 3 test and a final
Class avg was a 50 something
I don't wanna see my grade
C is 55 tho so whatev
>>
File: 1490568449844.jpg (14KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490568449844.jpg
14KB, 208x199px
first final tomorrow because Th classes end.

Apparently one class finished and the average was C on the final. The A students made B's

hahahah so fucking fair amirite
>>
I've just basically stopped going to class. Every class this semester was so easy I just didn't need to be there. I might be fucked because if they have an attendance policy though. Next semester will be different.
>>
>>36569214
What are you going to do other than study anons?
It's not like you have lives
>>
>>36572725
Studying is just pretty shit compared to literally every other form of escapism. I like reading but I'd rather read history or novels instead of circuit design.
>>
3 exams, 2 papers left.

One exam tomorrow. Need an 80% to get an A, 58% for an A-. Might not even study for it.

Current semester gpa: 3.9
Probable semester gpa after exams: 3.4
>>
File: 1492732396267.png (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492732396267.png
134KB, 512x512px
>>36569214
>30 page paper worth 25% of my grade due today
>I was too busy playing Persona 5 to do any of it
Granted, I'll finish with a 75%, but it still shames me.
>>
File: sora.jpg (44KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
sora.jpg
44KB, 400x297px
First year is almost over and I haven't made a single friend, Am I completely fucked?
Turning 20 in a few months and also still a KHV
>>
>>36569214
>>post grades
Probably Bs and 1 F
>># of final exams/papers/projects left
around 6 or so.

And despite all this, here I am shitposting on 4chan.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.