[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misconceptions you once had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>thought Metal Man was a doctor
>>
File: 1970-standing-eagle-logo.png (133KB, 259x263px) Image search: [Google]
1970-standing-eagle-logo.png
133KB, 259x263px
I thought the USPS logo was a guy with a pointy head and a fat leg until I was about 24
>>
>>>thought Metal Man was a doctor
Why? Because of the thing on his head? There is literally nothing in his stage that suggests that he's a doctor of medicine.
>>
File: head mirror.jpg (19KB, 282x350px) Image search: [Google]
head mirror.jpg
19KB, 282x350px
>>36568563

Yes. Thought he was wearing a head mirror.
>>
>used to think anime was french because the word "anime" sounds like french accent
>>
I thought cartoon shows had actual people in them.

>tfw I realized at age 6 they didn't after staring hard at my tv screen while watching scooby doo and seeing the outlines where the character was drawn
>>
>Women are capable of love
What a fool I was
>>
>you impregnate a woman by kissing and exchanging saliva with her.
>>
>>36569234
I even convinced my best friend from elementary school of that.
>>
>>36568443
Thought hitler wasn't cool
>>
>>36569136

it was the outlines that gave it away, you're special
>>
>>36569234
I did too, when I learned how it's done I thought it would be quite embarrassing to have at church in front of everyone at the wedding, don't know why I thought pregancy should happen at the wedding day.
>>
>I thought realy is spelt like that
>It took until I've left school for 5 years to realise
>>
>>36568532
Wtf?
Draw interpretation
>>
>>36569234
This
I thought it was just a kiss itself, not just spit that would do it. I freaked the fug out when my little sister gave me a peck on the lips when I was a kid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.