[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: suiciderates.jpg (40KB, 609x451px) Image search: [Google]
suiciderates.jpg
40KB, 609x451px
what did women mean by this ?
oregano
>>
>>36567274
How do so many people fuck up a suicide?
>>
>>36567302
By not actually trying to kill themselves

They do shit like take a bunch of pills and call 911 immediately after
>>
16 year old girls "attempt" suicide more because they think the time they drew a bit of blood with a razor blade for attention counts as a genuine suicide attempt

men commit real suicide much more frequently because it is way easier to have your life ruined if you are man because society believes that only women need social safety nets and if a man fails it his is job to "man up and get back on your feet"
>>
>>36567274
the real thing to get from this graph is women are not intellectually mature until they are 60
>>
File: 1493054152501.jpg (227KB, 773x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493054152501.jpg
227KB, 773x960px
>>36567479
>women being intellectually mature at any point in their life
>>
>>36567345
>>36567375
these. also, you can attempt suicide indefinitely, you can succeed only once. the female numbers are inflated by repeat histrionics. when men set out to die, they mean it. when they fail, they sure as hell don't report it
>>
>>36567274
large portion of women want attention instead of actually dying
>>
Daily reminder that this "more female attempts" is actually based on gynocentric rationalisation and feminist attempts to downplay male suffering, rather than any real thing, These 'attempt' stats all come from 'surveys', not from any actual evidence like hospital admissions.
>>
>>36567274
it shows men are much more violent
>>
>>36568479

What about the fact that women have much higher rates of abusing children? What about the widespread utilisation of state violence by women against men (read "waaa he hit me, arrest him!"), what about abortion? Or social aggression ("waaa give me free job, men evil!")

Women are significantly more violent than men.

You could even argue that successful male suicide rates are in large part a result of female violence. Most men who kill themselves do so after relationship breakdown initiated by women, or joblessness (excacerbated by women and their free jobs shit), etc. All the main causes of male suicide can be traced back to women, and the fact that males direct their force against themselves could be seen as internalisation of abuse by women.
>>
Women probably try holding their breath to kill themselves
>>
>>36567302

They don't. Cries for attention are included in the stats. Suicide is a male problem, and we need male only therapy centers and funding.
>>
>>36567302
It's not fucking up. It's mostly theatrics.
>>
>>36567505
How do they make the cuts so small?

I tried cutting my leg out of curiosity and it was bleeding along the entire cut not just spots of blood
>>
>>36567274
>Manipulation of unverifiable statistics to make women seem like the real victims because they "attempt" more
Hmmmm
>>
>>36568479

It shows the exact opposite, women are more violent, just that men are more effective/serious at/about it.
>>
>>36568572
those are superficial scratches. Not cuts. Play fighting with your cat will yield similar results.
>>
>>36568572
By not really trying.

Probably didn't put any pressure behind the blade.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.