[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489186157830.jpg (47KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
1489186157830.jpg
47KB, 540x410px
I just found out the girl I had feelings for and was going to ask to be my GF today was faking feelings for nearly two months. Why? She just wanted the stuff I bought her.

I'm a 19 year old virgin.

I'm in massive debt, I have no marketable skills, I have an addiction to painkillers, and I've attempted suicide twice.

I don't even have the energy to even attempt it a third time. I just want to die, you know? No preparation, no cringy suicide note, just death.

I don't want to do this anymore.
>>
>>36567154
what things did you buy her?
>>
>>36567169
Food primarily. I saw them as lunch dates. Evidently, she saw me as a walking meal ticket.
>>
>>36567174
kek this is a good one. Just do it OP!
>>
>I just want to die, you know? No preparation, no cringy suicide note, just death.

This is the only thing I can empathize with you.
>>
>>36567197
Yeah, I know. It's beta as fuck. The only reason I kept doing it was the attention she gave me. She would sometimes kiss my neck and shit like that.

I guarantee you I would have been friendzoned had I asked her.

I dunno. I know I'm a fucking moron but being played like this just makes me distrustful of everyone who tries to get close to me.
>>
>>36567234
>>36567174

OR you could stop feeding her and when she asks why you guys dont go out for lunch you just simply say "I was noticing you were getting a little heavy" The look on her face will be priceless and if she slaps you it'll still be worth it.
>>
>>36567154
How did you fuck up a suicide its no that hard?
>>
>>36567154
>stuff I bought her
>massive debt
Wat
>>
>>36567277
First attempt involved painkillers. I woke up in the ER.

Second attempt was by starvation. Obviously, it didn't work, and I was young enough to believe human beings could starve themselves without self-preservation instincts kicking in.
>>
>>36567285
The debt accrued gradually. It wasn't as bad a few weeks ago as it is now.
>>
>>36567262
I'm not even talking to her anymore. I blocked her on Snapchat about twenty minutes ago. To be honest I don't even know where my phone is right now, nor do I care
>>
>>36567305
>Second attempt was by starvation.

kek what?
>>
>>36567154
>wahhhh wahhh girl doesn't like me
>>
>>36567507
The autism is real lads
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>36567305
>Second attempt was by starvation
fucking idiot
>>
>>36567305
Why do people "attempt" suicide with anything that is not a gun?
>>
>>36567320
>gradually
>a few weeks
>massive
WAT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.