[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #45

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 603
Thread images: 53

File: 17936.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
17936.png
22KB, 600x800px
XLV

1. Use a name in the namefield

2. Share your problemes, ask questions.

3. Be listened to, cared for.
>>
>>36566894
You're entering in a most hated tripfaggot pantheon.
>>
I posted late for the one on Monday >>36526638
>>
>>36566916

It's only you, though. You'll notice nobody has any particular hate towards me, nobody minds. I do my thing in my thread with people who want to, and everyone's happy, except you, because you join a thread you're not interested in.

That's how I know you have an interest in being here, there's something you like. There's something you like to hate about me, because that's easier than to question yourself over it.

You most likely know the reason why already. Just know that makes two of us.
>>
>>36566950

I remember, because of the button analogy; I use the same to estimate my level of depression. I had responded to you from my bed, as an anon, with a short message.

Do you connect your current state to anything that may have caused it?
>>
>>36566953
Thank you to open my eyes.
Sorry Nick to have annoyed you.
>>
Hey Nick, did I tell you about my anger issues?
>>
>>36567033

The fact that you don't write English too well helps identifying you, you know.

I also note that you mostly post in the beginning of the threads, when I'm usually alone, but virtually never later on. You know why that is, of course.

You don't annoy me. Just like everyone else who posts here, you are dealing with your problems; the difference is that your way is not efficient for now.

>>36567089

No, but I read your posts from last night, and it made me think of bipolar but I forget why exactly. Something to do with mood changes, I suppose.
>>
>>36567108
P-please no bully! Nick !
>>
>>36567108
Do you want me to describe it again?
>>
>>36567125
Just join us in a friendly conversation.
>>
>>36566894
nick you make threads everyday do you not have a life
>>
>>36566992

It hasn't always been on this level but I've always been low level and never tried hard. I barely passed school and I did work a bit here and there after I graduated but I always hated it.
>>
>>36567136

Sure, go ahead.

>>36567160

How do you define high and low levels?
>>
That Cambridge test gives no results! Dammit.
>>
>>36567171
Well, every once in a while I feel super energetic. The reason why I call it anger is, because it's brought on by being angry. Sometimes I'm angry while like this sometimes it's just a good feeling. I feel extra conscious. I feel like I have superhuman abilities. I feel invincible. I feel like nothing can stop me.
>>
>>36567344
>once in a while I feel super energetic.

This, this. That's the thing I saw last night. Mania, look it up.

It's very, very much like mania.
>>
File: Empathy Results Nick.png (25KB, 815x282px) Image search: [Google]
Empathy Results Nick.png
25KB, 815x282px
Check that result. I expected something high, but not that high.

God dang.
>>
>>36567171

Sluggish, not enthusiastic, taking more time than it should to complete a task. I have never been high level but I would assume it's not what my regular state is.
>>
>>36567403

There's a misunderstanding between us.

my first question:

>Do you connect your current state to anything that may have caused it?

You never answered this (the way I meant the question, if at all), and then

>It hasn't always been on this level but I've always been low level and never tried hard.

When I asked about high and low levels, I was thinking of your depressive state, your condition.

Can you think of something that started your current state? Your condition?
>>
>>36566894
Morning Nick! Its morning here so I'll say morning. Your thread is up much earlier than usual, you doin okay?
>>
>>36567360
It sounds pretty similar, but I'm not like this for long. I can get it to last longer, but I have to try to use it. I usually zone out, and this brings the feeling down.
>>
>>36567502

Wednedays have afternoons off in Switzerland. So I go to therapy for a long session, then I come home. That's why.

How are you?
>>
>>36567510

That's a good clue to explore. There's more to you than a psychopath, good thing.
>>
>>36567542
Was fine. But this board isn't good for my depression. Fucking cuddle thread hit me deep with the feels. Realizing I'm probably gonna be alone forever unless I settle for some heavily damaged goods. All I want in life is a decent girl to start a family with and my own place. Getting a place is nothing but hard work, easy to do. But finding someone worthy of raising my future kids is impossible.
>>
>>36567452

Sorry, I'm not very bright and the depression has shrunk my brain. No, I feel like I've always been depressed. Low level depression for me is no will to do anything, high level is having suicidal thoughts and actively thinking of ways to kill myself.
>>
>>36567555
A bipolar psychopath, that's great. I'll be going on a murder rampage anytime soon.
>>
Hello Nick, slow day today

what is the link to this?
>>36567400
>>
>>36567612
>But finding someone worthy of raising my future kids is impossible.

It's not that impossible. There are countless women out there who want to find a good man to have a family with.
>>
>>36567626
>No, I feel like I've always been depressed.

Earliest memory of being in this state?

Have you done the depression test already? Not really necessary but always good to see your symptoms in more systemised ways.

>>36567629

I hope not!

>>36567641

https://psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
>>
Hey Nick. I'm also from switzerland. Is it worth visiting a psychologist if you can cope with daily life but are stuggling?
>>
>>36567764

Yes, if it's a good one.

Often, a milder problem is worse than a huge one, because a huge one will force you to stop and deal with it. A milder problem, one that lets you live, but you struggle, can last for a long time, and it can wear you out little by little over the years, and leave you in a horrible state, and waste your time.

What are you struggling with? And where are you in Switzerland? (You don't have to answer.)
>>
>>36567706

Can't really pinpoint a memory, everything seems to blur together. May I have a link to the test?
>>
I'm trying to get my life back on track. But whenever I try to sit down and study something, I start to panic a little then distract myself with trivial things. What do?
>>
File: 1482550091755.png (5KB, 299x39px) Image search: [Google]
1482550091755.png
5KB, 299x39px
>>36567706
welp, what does this mean?
>>
>>36567706
I got 29/80.
>>
>>36567821

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html

You'll probably get higher results than you thought, and not because the test is biased, but because you think less of your levels than they're at. That's my prediction.
>>
>>36567834

Find out why you panic. Do you panic in other circumstances?
>>
>>36567842
>welp, what does this mean?

That you forgot to answer the questions?

How do you get 8?
>>
File: IMG_9221.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9221.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>36567673
But where? Churches are all 40+ women, I don't drink or smoke and hate being around drunks, and there is literally nothing else for an hour either direction. Also fuck online dating, not getting fished.
>>
>>36567930
>But where?
>Also fuck online dating, not getting fished.

There's your answer. You can't get catfished if you use common sense. Choose a website that is more in depths than Tinder, see what happens, and don't get too involved before you meet the person.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-081800.png (57KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-081800.png
57KB, 720x1280px
>>36567882
I took this test. What does this mean?
>>
>>36568035

It means you have extremely severe depression.

As predicted, that's probably a lot more than you thought you had.
>>
>>36568016
>common sense
>an fucking hero
Did you forget who I am? It took me three full months of blueballs to realize what was going on and leave my ex.
>>
>>36568035
>>36568078

Wrong person, sorry.

It means you aren't doing as well as you thought you were, Eh, and your state is probably a defence against this severe depression of yours.
>>
>>36568083

Common sense, or shoe on head. That's all you have to ask on a webcam, things that prove the person is who she says she is.
>>
>>36567904
I just answered
>>
>>36568095
I doubt it.

This is not original.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 916x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 916x361px
>>36567882

WelI shit.
>>
>>36568133

I can't understand how you'd get such a low score. How do you feel about my score? How do you understand it?

>>36568140

Psychopaths aren't automatically depressed; usually, they're not at all. Something's up with you.

>>36568145

I predicted correctly, right?

Take your depression very seriously, and realise it's really, really severe, because if you don't, you'll assume normal life is this hard, when it's not.

Things are supposed to be way more fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36568108
But they'll just lie to me and take advantage of me again and again. I can't fucking do it anymore. I can't keep getting my heart torn out like that. I've only had two relationships since I was 16. Both were long-term(for me) and both ended with them cheating on me. All I'm grateful for is that I didn't offer my last ex pic related before I found out she was sleeping around.
>>
>>36568204
People get depressed when they're bored. I'm always bored.
>>
>>36568204
you can understand how people feel just by looking at them while I don't give a shit?
>>
>>36568232

Any red flags before you found out the sleeping around?

Nice ring. Very nice.

Mine is always by my side.
>>
>>36568240
>People get depressed when they're bored. I'm always bored.

No, people get bored when they're bored. Depression is not boredom. You're bored because you're depressed, not depressed because you're bored. You're bored when nothing is fun anymore, and when nothing is fun anymore, anhedonia, you have depression.
>>
>>36568204

The fucked up part is I know that and I know I could probably do simple things like have a better diet and actually go outside to make myself feel better. I know in subconscious I probably want help because I'm actively discussing it and always bringing it up but in my conscious state I don't want to get better and just die because it seems much easier than trying. I've taken antidepressants before and been to a mental ward but I feigned feeling better so I could get out and stopped taking the pills because it didn't work.
>>
>>36568243
>you can understand how people feel just by looking at them while I don't give a shit?

Yes, of course. Why don't you give a shit? How can you not give a shit? Even if I hate the person, I'll still feel for them and know how they're feeling.
>>
>>36567785

I live in Aargau. I have been struggling with social interaction for as long as I can remember. Have gotten better at school, my grades are high. Still, I find myself only talk once or twice a day to the same person and just for a short period of time. It doesn't really bother me, as long as I'm not forced to interact with others. Which has been the case since a couple of months. I am simply unable to talk to people without making them upset at some point (after 10 minutes mostly) because I say something impolite, that I haven't been aware of. I also have some things that don't bother me but they are certainly not "normal". Thankfully my parents don't care too much about my mental health.
>>
>>36568232
My plan to make sure that my girlfriend doesn't cheat on me, is threatening to kill her and her loved ones including the other guy. Just don't yell this at them, say it casually. Also whenever she jokes about cheating on me, I shove my finger up her ass. Then I make her admit that she's mine.
>>
>>36568354
>I could probably do simple things like have a better diet and actually go outside to make myself feel better.

Yeah, but depending on what you have, this won't be enough and you may end up more depressed for having tried something that didn't work. I do advise a good diet regardless.

Meds will probably not help.

Can you see any causes for your condition?
>>
>>36568328
Besides the 3 months straight blueballing, never messaging me except as replies, and never wanting to go anywhere with me? Went a week without sending her a first message. We didn't talk that week.
>>
>>36568349
I don't know why I'd be depressed though.
>>
>>36568328
Also why do you keep the ring beside you? It would hurt me to look at. I only dug that box up because it was relevant to this.
>>
>>36568393

People will wonder why we keep talking in English, but that's the greatness of Switzerland.

>I also have some things that don't bother me but they are certainly not "normal".

Tell me about that.

>Thankfully my parents don't care too much about my mental health.

And that too.

Nice to see someone from my homeland, by the way!
>>
>>36568431

I think some people are just broken, I was a defective product straight from the factory.
>>
>>36568413

You're one fucked up mess. Allow me to explain, without shoving anything up your butt.

1. You shouldn't want to possess people, but to be loved and wanted by them. What's the point in having someone who doesn't want you? You can't be loved by someone like that. Do you want love or a slave? Don't even answer.

2. You shouldn't assume that cheating is about you or that it's personal.

3. I take your finger comment literally. If she stays with you, she certainly has major issues, as you do. I think I remember you mentioning things that showed she was a pretty toxic person herself, but I don't recall what exactly.

I don't think you're capable of a healthy relationship for the time being. I'm not sure you can love someone.
>>
>>36568436
>never messaging me except as replies, and never wanting to go anywhere with me? Went a week without sending her a first message. We didn't talk that week.

Yeah, that's a pretty big one. It sounds like she kept you around, as an orbiter, rather than straight cheating on you.

What was your reaction to her after that week of silence?
>>
>>36568438

So? As long as you feel it, it's there. The reasons will likely have to do with being raised abnormally, having a brother like yours, etc. None of that promotes well-being.

>>36568463

It hurts to look at, but it's not like it makes me think of my Loved One more than I already do.
>>
>>36568521

And you're probably dead wrong about that. Tell me about your parents.
>>
>>36568384
dunno, maybe I just don't hang around people enough.
>>
>>36568683

Maybe some other time, I'm going to finally go to bed. Thank you for trying to help, honestly.
>>
>>36568743

Do you have any siblings?

How were your parents again?
>>
>>36568504

Multilingual country!
School sent me to the KJPD a couple years ago because of my abnormal behavior: Mental absence in class, I was playing and even talking to myself. While not having any friends at all, never had, parents never wondered why. After the first visit, my parents fought to get me out of there and they succeeded. Now my parents just want me to have a happy life, not messed up with mental illness. I couldn't care less.
I have gotten very self-observant so when I developed this skill, I was shocked to see the way I was behaving. I engage in repetitive behavior all the time. I only have my interests and nothing else in my mind (which is philosophy btw). I feel no emotions for 99% of the time and the 1% when I do feel emotions, I seem to completely lose control and get overwhelmed by them. I also follow a strict routine in my daily life and get really angry or scared when someone/something interrupts it. Most of the time that doesn't happen though. I am very sensitive to sound and light, getting agitated when a person starts laughing loudly or when something is bright. I am unable to listen to loud music, unable to go to concerts, parties because the sound intensity is so high, it hurts me.
Well, because most of these cases don't happen in my daily life I can get along quite well, still remaining curious about what makes me so different from most people. Maybe I'm not that different after all and that would be the worst case.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36568634
Ill paraphrase, greentext is her
Hey
>hey
Busy?
>whatsup?
Where've you been
>huh?
Where Have You Been?
>here at school, why?
I thought you were starring in taken 3
>huh?
Because You've Been Gone ALL WEEK
>I've been busy
Busy?
Too fucking busy to let me know you're alive? Is a fucking three second text too much work for you?
>yes I've been busy

And at that point threw my fone, took a hatchet into the woods and spent what I later found out was 45 minutes destroying about 4 fallen trees. Pic related, hatchet. My grandfather made it.
>>
>>36568814
2 older brothers
dunno, normal parents
>>
>>36568614
I don't want to possess people, and I do want to be loved. My girlfriend does love me, she just jokes about cheating on me. As a result of this, I jam my finger toward her asshole. Finally, both a lover and a slave.

I think cheating is a problem between the couple. The cheater has some problem that made them cheat, or something else is possible.

I do care for my girlfriend. I already said that I don't want to leave her, because I want to protect her. I don't want to hurt her dramatically. I try not to hurt her anymore, but what am I supposed to do if she jokes about cheating on me? Let her do it? Fuck that. I want to be with her sometimes.
>>
>went to doctor for physical
>weighed in at 391
>knows i need to diet but the motivation is never there
ok
>>
>>36568668
So, I'm depressed because of my childhood? If I really am super fucked up, then I'm going to see a psychologist.
>>
>>36568841
>Maybe I'm not that different after all and that would be the worst case.

Don't worry, you are different.

I studied philosophy at university level, but quit because I figured I'd prefer reading it on my own.

Your case is highly interesting. I recognise a lot of things there, but not all part of the same condition.

>when I do feel emotions, I seem to completely lose control and get overwhelmed by them.

Give me an example of that.
>>
Reminder to seek real psychological advice from a doctor instead of feeding the ego of nick and the other people who think they can help
>>
>>36568845

Yeah, "I've been busy" is massive bullshit and a major lack of consideration for you.

You need to train at caring for women who actually are worth it. This one wasn't.

Nice hatchet. How do you make one?
>>
>>36568911
nick is the first one to tell people to go to a therapist you fucker.
>>
>>36568853
>dunno, normal parents

Describe your normal parents.

>>36568878
>I don't want to possess people

Then don't threaten to murder them if they consider cheating on you. Threaten that you wouldn't accept it and would leave, instead.

>As a result of this, I jam my finger toward her asshole.

This shows that you consider penetration a sign of possession, I suppose.

>but what am I supposed to do if she jokes about cheating on me?

It depends on the exact joke. If she's a good person, and sees that your reaction is negative, she'll learn not to do it again.

> I want to be with her sometimes.

Aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_9227.jpg (1MB, 972x3263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9227.jpg
1MB, 972x3263px
>>36568948
He put an axe head on a hatchet stick. Exhausting to use but damn does it do work. Gotta try and fire this up, wish me luck. If it works I'll be back in ~2 hours.
>>
>>36568886

You weigh 391 pounds? You need to cut those calories down by quite a bunch. What do you usually consume?
>>
>>36568990
>Describe your normal parents.
I don't know what to say, could you ask me questions? it's easier for me.
>>
>>36568990
Yeah, but my opinions change all the time. Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't.
>>
>>36568909

Your childhood is no stranger to it, surely. You are super fucked up, yes. Find a good therapist.

>>36568911

Many people who come to me already have a therapist, a psychiatrist, a doctor, etc. Just because they're paid for it doesn't mean they're always very good. You know that if you have any experience in the field, which I guess you don't.

Also, riddle me this: if you think one needs to be a professional to have a valid opinion, how come you think your opinion on any of this is valid?

Anyway, I'm feeding the troll for the sake of others.
>>
>>36568993

Good luk with that!
>>
>>36569001
Too much garbage food, really. I understand calorie counting and all, it's just that the discipline isn't there. That's also why i'm trying to get a therapist as well. With my (very possible) depression, I will not be able to get ANYTHING done. Now that I think about it, I haven't been skinny a day in my life.
>>
>>36569021

How did they punish you?

>>36569026

Chaotic mind, are you?
>>
>>36569037
Do you think a therapist could help me?
>>
>>36569063
Am I what? Please explain.
>>
>>36569059

Describe the food you eat in more details. And what you drink, as well.
>>
>>36569065

Yes, a good one. Describe your condition the first time around, see how they react.

>>36569085

Is your mind chaotic? (I was pulling a Yoda.)
>>
>>36569063
I'm not sure they ever did,
like I think I got slapped two times only and then mostly nothing.
>>
>>36569086
Snacks such as cheez its if they're in the house, second helpings of any food my mom cooks, take out or fast food on occasion, etc. I mainly drink water surprisingly enough. Lots of it.
>>
>>36569102

Were you an extremely well-behaved child?

What was your bedtime?

Did you eat meals together with your family?

How often did you get washed?
>>
>>36569100
My opinions always change. I have conflicting ideas. Nothing's consistent.
>>
File: 1493086089403.jpg (37KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
1493086089403.jpg
37KB, 625x417px
>>36566894

I posted my fears about being bpd in the last thread, but it was shortly before the thread died. An fucking hero, thanks for your replies, and i feel your pain regarding the communication with your ex. Exactly that type of short replies and ignoring is what triggered my current downward spiral.

Current update on my mental health:

>i am lying to everybody that i am seeing a therapist
>spend days sitting alone and browsing 4chan
>not eating, i think i weigh less than 100lbs now
>tried to stop drinking, fell of the wagon yesterday, and i don't even feel bad about it, because I felt like shit when sober too
>>
>>36569125
>any food my mom cooks

What does she cook?

How many calories do you consume on average?
>>
>>36569126
fuck I'm having a hard time remembering
they told me I was really stubborn and that things had to be always like I wanted

can't remember at all

yes iirc

no fucking idea, but I hated taking showers
>>
>>36569199

Have you ever seen a therapist?

Would you see one?
>>
>>36569241
>they told me I was really stubborn and that things had to be always like I wanted

Which can easily mean they were very demanding and that things always had to be exactly like they wanted.

My parents called it, "the spirit of contradiction." Whenever I disagreed or voiced any opinion, it was the spirit of contradiction, as if anything I said or did was done to spite them and had no value beyond being about them, as always.
>>
My main issue is that ever since going through basic and ait I've realized there is something wrong with me, I feel like I'm out of place, switching moods monthly and feeling guilty. I know I need to go to a doctor but I don't know how the motor will treat it if I get diagnosed with something serious
>>
>>36569230
She usually cooks a mixture of grain, vegetation, and protein(such as meat). I have no idea what my calorie intake is. I never bothered counting.
>>
>>36569292
>I don't know how the motor will treat it if I get diagnosed with something serious

What?
>>
>>36569161
I forgot to put my name back on. Once a thread right?
>>
>>36569311
>I never bothered counting.

And that's both the problem and the solution. Once you start counting your calories and become calories aware, it'll be easy as fuck to lose weight.

Take a notepad, or anything, and write down every calorie your eat/drink. Do that every day. At first, I'm not even asking you to try to diet, just write down everything you eat.

Having to do that will generally already make you feel like eating less, but I'm not asking you to. Just become calorie conscious, know what you eat. It'll make a huge difference.

You can eat enormous quantities of food with low cals, and very little with high calories.

So, from tomorrow onwards, you keep count of your calories. No discipline required, you just write the stuff down for each day.

OK?
>>
>>36569248

i have been seeing a mandatory therapist a few times in my life, it never brought me anything. one of them was a new-ageish "just think positive and universe will reward you" cat lady, the other dude just sad and listened to me during the mandatory therapy session and left without saying anything.

i have been trying to get a therapist, but my healthcare plan makes it nearly impossible. and like i mentioned in the previous thread, i believe i am seriously fucked in the head, but they mostly just write me off as depressed
>>
>>36569268
nope I was a fucking piece of shit,
like when I was so young and still needed help to clean myself after taking a shit
I wanted my mother to help me, always.
or like once when eating a slice of pizza
I wanted the toppings to stay in the same place when I moved it from the plate to my mouth.
what a fucking idiot
>>
Time for working out. I'll check on the thread between sets, but may be slower at times.

>>36569394

You need more serious people. Get one that's part of a team led by a psychiatrist.

Meanwhile, stick around. I may not be a professional, but I can help getting serious clues about what you may have, which is very useful for your next therapist (if only to see if they are qualified to help you at all).
>>
>>36569415

like i said, i've been trying to for years, long before i had a full nervous breakdown, it just seems impossible at this point, and the fact that my maslow's pyramid looks like a goddamn tetris piece is not helping
>>
>>36568910
Chani mache!

>Give me an example of that.

When I was playing as a kid, I was literally screaming and people thought I was hurt or that something happened but I didn't notice at all because I was so overwhelmed by excitement, that I completely got lost in it.

Another example is when I don't understand something and someone tries to explain and I don't get it, I will start crying and not be able to talk, think or do whatever I have to do because the feeling of sadness is so overwhelming and I get absorbed in it. Lose track of everything else. Of course at the time, I don't notice but in hindsight, that's what happened.
>>
>>36566894
My life's a fucking mess. I have always repressed everything since I was a child, every feeling, every facet of my being, it's all a farce. I'm hiding so far behind a mask I haven't seen myself in years. The pent up feelings of despair and rage are not allowed to come out, I'm not allowed to come out. I don't get to feel. Inhuman scum like me can just burn in hell. I can never ask for help. I know deep down the kind of help I need cannot be found. A parasite like me isn't allowed to spread my filth. They're all just as filthy, but my filth shows on the outside, so I'm not allowed to live. I'm rotten physically and mentally. I can't show myself to other human beings. The panic, the fear, the restless wrongness... I can't even make eye contact with my own parents. I can't laugh in front of others. I can't make facial expressions. I can't touch other people. I am not comfortable with them touching me or seeing me. I panic when people see me doing anything. If I'm watching a show, listening to a song or reading a book, or even brushing my teeth if somebody sees me doing anything I feel like I murdered someone and they're catching me burying the body. I was mute as a child. I can't converse. I fake it when I need something from somebody, then I'm gone. All of my replies are conversation enders. I am alone, but I'm not lonely. I cannot function on my own,

cont.
>>
File: 1491456432975.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491456432975.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>36566894
I have high ego and I know it. When I am belittled or fail at something, I would say anything to keep my pride up, like "I wasn't even trying hard on that test". I would shove anything at my friends' ass like how good looking I am, even if I know I'm somewhere average to slightly above average. I would intentionally go late for a class, go in, do any exercises our professor would give without effort and might result in me getting either be it highest in class or be at the average.

The thing is that I know the exact reason why I'm like this and that its bad for me(sometimes good, my ego keeps me competitive in my college), but something inside me is telling me not to change. Is there something wrong or is it normal.
>>
Hey everyone.

How do you deal with irrational hate? Well, not really irrational according to my opinion. I'm angry that I am short and ugly and that I have a more difficult life because of these things. Why is it going to be more difficult? Because normies will treat me poorly for my inferiority. I can't change my looks or height, but normies could change their behavior. Yet they don't. So I'm angry.

Sure, it's a viewpoint that is considered immature, but what's actually wrong with it?
>>
File: 13635.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
13635.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>Spend good 5 minutes making a nice organized post
>Nick: well its time for me to sleep, fuck you latefags.

Every single time.
>>
>>36569739

doesn't sound like a high ego, i do a lot of that stuff you described, but i am insecure as fuck and hate myself. to me it sounds more that you avoid confronting your shortcomings at any cost, but maybe i am projecting idk
>>
So at this point, do you even know what's wrong with me anymore?
>>
>>36569670
I cannot help myself, but reaching out seems even worse because I have to fake it to get what I need. I never feel real. The rage feels real. I am very quiet and try to make no trouble for others. Those I deal with are not aware of social etiquette and common sense and are walking projections of white trash. Removing the mask for people like this is like slamming a revolving door and getting surprised when it swings back around and knocks your ass out. Reality becomes a blur and it's like staring into the sun when I am faking it. I go blind. I go deaf. Time slows down. My heart beats faster and faster. I hate myself so much because that's the only way I can morally justify my hatred towards them. The morals they made. They carved the path. They brought me here. They gave birth to unhappiness and pain. They were just having a quick fuck and cummed me out without a second thought, like it was nothing. The same way they do everything, like it's fucking nothing. Empty. I want true freedom, but they conditioned me into helplessness. I'm a prisoner. I have to dance to their tune just to scrape by as a bottom feeder. I don't want to walk this tightrope anymore. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. I don't want to think about tomorrow anymore. My brain is rotted. I'm buried alive in my own brain above the ground. The rope is gonna snap. Nothing brings me pleasure. Intrusive thoughts keep getting worse. I have to catch the bus, but it's light years away. If I start running now I might as well be running through a thunderstorm of feces with my mouth wide open. Fuck it.
>>
>>36569397
>nope I was a fucking piece of shit,

No child is a piece of shit.

>like when I was so young and still needed help to clean myself after taking a shit

At what age? It's your mother's job to teach you, and if you were of age, it's her job not to yield to your demands. Whatever way you spin it, it's her problem, her fault.

>what a fucking idiot

This may be more OCD than "being a fucking idiot", but you may not realise that. Either way, if you want the toppings not to move, that's your problem and I don't see how that could have been a problem to her.
>>
>>36569556
>Chani mache!

I'm probably supposed to understand that, but I don't. I decided not to learn German at school, so I didn't... Bad choice but you know...

You seem to have crises of sorts, that's pretty intense.

Were you ever diagnosed with anything?
>>
I am a attractive, autistic dude with a small penis, no friends, a lonely family full of rich and poor social underachievers and also I have the great urge to work for the advance of the entire humanity. Also I sometimes get the urge to kill myself and to fuck with people.

I imagine myself having sex with holy angels and St. Mary and stuff, while rubbing my dick on a fucking bedsheet. I am lonely, I hate my fucking life, get extremely angry like 500 times a month without showing it and I won't stop procrastinating with anything.

I am an over 6' tall man with a ridiculous look like I'd be tripping, nobody takes me seriously, everybody except my closest ones think I am an idiot, despite being highly intelligent in every single field except those that I wouldn't give a shit about, and they don't care about me, despite being frozen by depression, induced by some stupid fucktards who are just too jealous to not ruin random people's lives.
>>
>>36566894
I'm back! Onrey thing started in two minutes, gotta be a speed record
>>
Hello. How is everyone?

I found a another silly test about your purity, sorry if it's been posted before.

Ricepuritytest.com

I got 74

I got
>>
>>36569670

Damn, James. You have very low self-esteem, and I doubt you gave that to yourself. Your case is very serious. I'm glad you expressed yourself, which you CAN do and do very well, at that.

You're not alone anymore

What makes you think you're such a bad person? If you had to mention one reason.
>>
>>36570096
I'm fine, how are you?
>>
>>36569739
>The thing is that I know the exact reason why I'm like this

Pray tell.
>>
>>36569752
>but what's actually wrong with it?

It's not really true and it holds you back for nothing.

I remember the "short" thing, but you're above 170cm easily, aren't you? You aren't even short, and most likely not ugly either.
>>
>>36570111
Decent, just trying to get through the week of work
>>
>>36569792

I have to leave at some point. I'm just working out for now, I'm not gone.

>>36569876

You're right, that's actually a fake high ego that covers for an actually low one, a very insecure ego that needs extra protection to hide itself.

>>36569910

Nope. Mania with atrophied emotions? Definitely not just a psychopath.
>>
>>36570012
Don't worry, I just assumed you were able to speak swiss-german but I understand not everyone in switzerland speaks it.

I have a crises? I had an existential one a couple of months ago. I really don't think I have a crises. I feel normal, as always, nothing intense. Just the daily struggles I've dealt with for my entire life. In fact, I don't understand why people have negative thoughts, because positive/negative is subjective and it doesn't matter because of that. You see, I am a very, very logical thinking person 99% of the time.

I've never been diagnosed because my parents annulated all appointments I had with the KJPD. Since then, I think, I've been able to integrate into society to the point of nobody noticing anything weird. At least as long as I shut my mouth.
>>
>>36570130
>It's not really true and it holds you back for nothing.
Is it not? So do people not judge others negatively for things out of their control that are negative? Do attractive people not earn more or average, are they not more successful in romantic relationships?

>I remember the "short" thing, but you're above 170cm easily, aren't you?
Yes. I'm 178. We've already been through this and I think it's just a minor point, but 1.78m is not tall, so it's short. That's how women think. Or maybe that's how I think...
>>
>>36569966
>I have to fake it to get what I need.

Not here. You're doing great by the way. I have no doubt you could do the same with a therapist eventually; it may take some practice here but you'll be fine.

Know that there is more hope than you feel at the moment.

From what I can read from you, I can tell you're resilient and have resources. Guided correctly, I see every reason to think you'll do better.

I can see some symptoms in your description, but I want you to write me a list of symptoms, a very succinct list of them, as many articles as you want, but short description of your symptoms.
>>
>>36570042

What would you say is your biggest problem?
>>
>>36570069

The weed whacker!

>>36570096

Hello, Ethan!
>>
>>36570165
>because positive/negative is subjective and it doesn't matter because of that. You see, I am a very, very logical thinking person 99% of the time.

Yes, but that wasn't logical. Subjective thoughts and emotions, in my case, can make the difference between being able to go to work, or not, so it matters a whole lot. What you feel is no less a fact than a mountain.

You have crises (plural) when it comes to emotions, where you freak out. That's absolutely extreme.

Tell me about your parents.
>>
>>36570257
Hi Nick, how was your day? Are you feeling better?
>>
>>36570134
Yeah, me too. I'm glad to hear that nothing's going wrong.
>>
>>36570201
>So do people not judge others negatively for things out of their control that are negative?

That's what they judge the least, since it's not your fault. If they catch themselves judging you for that sort of thing, they judge themselves right afterwards, because you're not responsible.

>Do attractive people not earn more or average, are they not more successful in romantic relationships?

Not necessarily, no. I know some really hot people who don't make much money, and ugly ones who make loads. Romantic relationships depend on much more than good looks.

>Yes. I'm 178.

You're my size, fucker, and I'm not short by any means. Most women aren't 178cm high anyway.

It's how you think.
>>
>>36570257
Being out there with nothing but time to think made me remember my grandpa. He passed a few years back, I think it was 2013. I may almost have this 4 year degree and he dodn't finish 7th grade, but I'll never be as smart and clever as that man was. He made a front bucket for a riding lawnmower. With nothing but scraps and spare junk he had laying around. And even at 74 years old he was always working 6 days a week, even though he'd retired from the mines.
>>
>>36570304

Today was better. I didn't sleep much last night, but I got social today, and spoke to various workmates on top of teaching; plus I had my extra long therapy session today.

My therapist is actually pushing me to study psychology to become a therapist myself. She says I'm exactly the type of person to do it.
>>
>>36570367

I'm sure your grandpa would be proud of you. You're a hero after all.
>>
>>36568413

lol who taught you this shit. Who thinks that molesting one's GF's asscrack would prevent her cheating.

Your GF is either an asshole or a perverted retard, in both cases a psychologically burdened time bomb. Just leave her man.
>>
>>36570383
Sounds good, I'm glad to hear it. You just reminded me that I have a session tomorrow as well. I'm not really sure what I'm going to talk about
>>
In the past month my anxiety has gotten exponentially worse, I used to just have a hard time talking to people and somewhat normal stuff like that.

Now whenever I get anxious about something my hands and legs start shaking uncontrollably and I basically start to hyperventilate. I've become more paranoid and depressed and it's really starting to become impossible to deal with.
>>
>>36570342
>That's what they judge the least, since it's not your fault.
Really? Women often turn men down for being too short, ugly, whatever. They don't feel bad about it, they see justice in it.

>You're my size, fucker, and I'm not short by any means. Most women aren't 178cm high anyway.
First, you come from switzerland where average height is about 5'9", but since you live close to French/Italian borders (I assume since you don't speak german) you're likely even more over average. Where I live, the average height is 5'11".

Secondly, it doesn't matter how tall women are, tallness is considered a virtue, it changes how people see you, it is a massive advantage.
>>
>>36570418

You don't know Eh. A normal woman would never be with him, I hope.

>>36570438

Cooking at 11 and how you don't realise it's abuse. Being locked for hours alone as a toddler.

You'll get questions anyway.
>>
>>36570442

Do you see a cause for it?

Does anything trigger?

At what time does it happen?
>>
>>36569988
I don't remember the age,
also I didn't make it clear I think, I meant that if my father came to help me I would send him back to call mom.

>I don't see how that could have been a problem to her.

It wasn't, but I complained a lot, and for me it was her problem.
but as I said, little me was an idiot.
>>
>>36570474
>Women often turn men down for being too short, ugly, whatever. They don't feel bad about it, they see justice in it.

Judging isn't turning down. Women, like men, have their preferences, just like you have. You like to hate on women but I could introduce you to 50 women you'd all turn down because they don't fit what you want in a woman, physically only, and this would be things they didn't have any control over, either.

Women generally like a man who's taller than them, but that's about all.

>>36570474
>Where I live, the average height is 5'11".

2 inches make no difference. Do you really uses inches in your country? Besides, most of my coworkers are German and French, so your national average thing doesn't matter much.

>Secondly, it doesn't matter how tall women are, tallness is considered a virtue, it changes how people see you, it is a massive advantage.

Not really. Lots of tall people don't like being tall. If you were tall, you'd complain about how being tall is a problem. Garanteed.
>>
>>36570544
>I would send him back to call mom.

And he let you do that?
>>
>>36570249

I guess being a social retard while having an urge to fuck attractive chicks is a big problem.

I am beginning to hate humanity and nothing has stopped me so far. I love everybody on a personal level, but I hate the chaos and suffering caused by predatory numbskulls.
I am also being completely unable to act against the power structures in my social environment, which hold me down.
>>
>>36570160
That sucks, but are you sure that I'm a psychopath?
>>
>>36570489
Oh yeah I forgot we were talking about that. Now that you've reminded me though, I forgot the to tell you yesterday (or maybe I did, I was a bit out of it yesterday) that I was talking to my mum and she told me that she was cooking by herself at 13, which is probably why she thought it was normal for me.
>>
>>36570574
the few times I remember yes,
but I can't be sure if other times he didn't
>>
i went outside to buy some sips and i saw a bunch of young mothers taking their kids out on a stroll on my way to the store

now i am back inside, stewing in my own filth, wishing i was dead. i am constantly confronted with a life i can never have
>>
>>36570576
>I guess being a social retard

Describe that.

>>36570587
>but are you sure that I'm a psychopath?

No.
>>
>>36570594
>she told me that she was cooking by herself at 13, which is probably why she thought it was normal for me.

Yep, this stuff gets passed down generations usually. Still, between 11 and 13, there's a huge difference in a kid. I know because I work with kids ranging from 9 to adulthood, and they grow fast during those ages. Also, as a girl, your mother at 13 was likely twice your heigh at 11.
>>
>>36570499
Mostly when social situations don't go well, I've started doing stuff with a few friends online recently and I really love being with them.

But if for whatever reason they say that they can't do something that night/something doesn't go well. I get paranoid about if they are actually my friends and go through all that.

It mostly hits me at like 3-4 in the morning. Also my sleep schedule has been really fucked recently once I start to calm down a bit I go to sleep and then have to wake up at 6AM. I usually get home at around 3 and sleep until 7.
>>
>>36570612

You can have a wife and a child.
>>
>>36570489
Non, being a psychopath, I can manipulate women into loving me.
>>
>>36570838

i'm a girl, and i am infertile
>>
>>36570829

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Do this, and don't worry about results, this test is touchy.
>>
>>36570474

I guess a good strategy to compensate the struggles of an ugly midget-existence could be working on every single aspect that may make you look worthy. We need everyone, this is not "Attractive Lives Matter", really. Everyone.
>>
>>36570563
>Women, like men, have their preferences
Tall and attractive men are often preffered.

>You like to hate on women but I could introduce you to 50 women you'd all turn down because they don't fit what you want in a woman, physically only, and this would be things they didn't have any control over, either.
Yes. Exactly. But the point is, since they got lucky, they get more. I don't. There is really no way to play this down. They got gifted, they got lucky. I did not.

>Do you really uses inches in your country?
Nah. I use feet/inches on 4chan.

>Besides, most of my coworkers are German and French, so your national average thing doesn't matter much.
I fail to see how this matters.

>Not really. Lots of tall people don't like being tall. If you were tall, you'd complain about how being tall is a problem. Guaranteed.
I know people like that. But they are retarded. Being tall has more benefits than it has downsides.
>>
>>36570843
>I can manipulate women into loving me.

That's not love. Most likely, you're using her issues to get her to be with you, but that's feeding off refuse.

I'm sure it flatters your ego to think you're smart enough for that, but really, it's like being mashed potatoes before the starved. Mashed potatoes isn't special, but if you're hungry, you'll eat it, even if it sticks a finger up your anus every once in a while.
>>
>>36570634
What about me changed your mind?
>>
>>36570848

You can adopt. It's not the same, I know. I am sorry.

I may never have children either, I empathise.Though I know it's not the same either.
>>
>>36570883
Nick, it was a joke. I'm sorry if it didn't come across as one.
>>
>>36570864
>I guess a good strategy to compensate the struggles of an ugly midget-existence could be working on every single aspect that may make you look worthy.
No. It's very simply retarded to do this.

Let's say we have two people. One is gifted, let's call this the person A. The other one is inferior, let's call this the person B.

Person A has more worth than person B. If person B starts working hard, he might never reach person A because of the discrepancy in worth.

You're thinking about it the wrong way. Why should I accept this injustice that normies enforce? There is no good reason.
>>
>>36570864
>an ugly midget-existence

He's 178cm tall. He is no midget.

Also, Dan, the average height in your country is 180 cm, so stop whining about being 2 cm shorter than the goddam average; shoes will make up for that difference easily, and it's not like everyone is 180 cm.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (32KB, 473x361px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
32KB, 473x361px
>>36570860
not looking too good here lmao
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36570406
I really wish I could have talked with him about it. He drove a tank. I'm sure he saw some shit over in Europe when he was deployed. His pocketknife, my grandma gave me, can tell you more about the type of person he was than I can.
>>
>>36570922
>shoes will make up for that difference easily
That is the goddamn point. Why should I wear shoes to accomodate normies who decided that short men are unattractive? I did NOT choose to be short. It's THEIR fault. Not mine.
>>
>>36570825
>Also, as a girl, your mother at 13 was likely twice your heigh at 11.

Wow is that true? I never realised how quickly children grew. That's probably because I haven't done much growing myself though. (I'm only 165cm)

She also told me about how she moved out alone when she was 16, something I never would have done at that age
>>
>>36570882
>Tall and attractive men are often preffered.

Athletic women are often preferred. I don't see your point. Bodies aren't all women want in a partner, unless you're convinced women are vapid whores and nothing more, in which case you need to rethink your vision of women.

> They got gifted, they got lucky. I did not.

Gifted with what?

>Nah. I use feet/inches on 4chan.

Indulge me, use meters.

>I fail to see how this matters.

It shows how my national average doesn't mean much.

>Being tall has more benefits than it has downsides.

You think you know, you don't. It's a lot of problems, actually.
>>
>>36570901

if i had a loving partner, i'd adopt. it's more about this feeling of being unconditionally loved and not alone, i yearn for it every second of the day, and it's driving me insane
>>
>>36570890

Mania, alleged ability to switch on empathy, the fact that you bother to think about your case at all, the fact that you're considering therapy, etc.
>>
>>36570907

I wondered, that's why I told you I took it literally.
>>
>>36570930

Good, that means there's a lot to work with here.

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm
>>
>>36570294

I wouldn't say I freak out, but I get overwhelmed.
My parents? Absent when it comes to my emotional life. They only want me to function in society. They give me a lot of freedom though. If i want to drop out of school, I totally could without any interference of my parents. They simply don't care in my opinion.
My mother also has problems. She's never visited a psychologist either but I can see how stressed out she is, without even leaving the house. She probably has OCD, although I'm not qualified to say that.
>>
>>36570944

My grandfather had a similar pocket knife and was an outdoors man too. Had a vineyard in Ticino and kept bees on top of making furniture.
>>
>>36570971
scored a 45
>>
>>36570949

You shouldn't, nobody said anything about it. Nobody said short men are unattractive. Loads of short women won't mind.

It's not their fault you're perfectly fine in height. You're 178, for fuck's sake, that's my exact height. I can guarantee your height isn't an issue.
>>
>>36570954
>she moved out alone when she was 16,

Is that even legal?

Did you sleep with the light on?
>>
>>36570958
Why only if you had a loving partner?
>>
>>36570962
I think about it because I'm bored. I'm not going to therapy for empathy problems. I still think that I'm not one though.
>>
>>36570958
>it's more about this feeling of being unconditionally loved and not alone

I wonder how many women crave this, and if it's a healthy reason to have children.

Do you have a cat?
>>
>>36570955
>Athletic women are often preferred. I don't see your point.
You really don't? Think about it. It's very simple to figure out.

>Gifted with what?
Being born an attractive woman. Due to this having a better life, always having more worth by default. I see many women in my building who barely do anything, they at the fucking reception looking pretty and spending 90% of their time on their phones. Would an ugly male get paid the same money to do the same thing? Would he have the same options? HE WOULD FUCKING NOT.

>Indulge me, use meters
Might as well. I learned to use feet/inches naturally after all the years spent on 4chan, it's my default "setting", it's not an attack on you.

>It shows how my national average doesn't mean much.
How exactly?

>You think you know, you don't. It's a lot of problems, actually.
No. You are simply wrong. Having problems with your knees and back, having trouble finding shoes and being remembered by people is nothing compared to always being considered the leader, having halo effect work in your favor and earning more statistically. It's a trade-off I would take ANY FUCKING DAY. And the men who are tall will agree with me. The ones who don't are simply wrong.
>>
>>36570979
>Absent when it comes to my emotional life.

This alone may be the cause of your abnormal brain development as a baby and child. Humans need a lot more than food and shelter to grow up. You may never have been given any of the real stuff that makes life worth living.
>>
>>36570634

I was bullied in school, like in every year and on every school. I further was bullied at an adolescence psychiatry, where I was bluntly honest to some girls who wanted to fuck with my head, and that got me in trouble. The only people who understood me there were themselves allegedly suffering from mild autism and torture experiences, bipolarity or schizophrenia. And there were many people with many different problems.

Some specialists told me that I could be suffering from mild Asperger, but never pointed out why, they just said that it was my fault that people bullied me and they never explained themselves to anybody. These were the kind of medicine people who got a steady boner for rapid-diagnostics and easy pharma money, so nobody from their team believed them actually, but nobody helped me either.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36570987
>making furniture
Mine did the same. Also other things, wood and metal simply bent to his will. Like this cup. Still need to get it safely sealed so I can drink from it.
>>
>>36570999

At what?

>>36571020
>I think about it because I'm bored.

Sounds like those teenage girls who take photos of their tits and post them everywhere "because I'm bored."

Really? Can't you play a video game if you're that bored? Explain.
>>
>>36571009
>Nobody said short men are unattractive. Loads of short women won't mind.
Pick two men who are exactly the same, except one is 5'6" and the other is 6'3". Actually, this could be easily done as a tinder experiment.

>I can guarantee your height isn't an issue.
You are simply wrong. Move away from anecdotes and examples. You should see it in a broad view.
>>
>>36570978
>>36570999
replied to the wrong post sorry about that
>>
>>36571017
Sorry, I worded that oddly. I meant when she was a child, before I was born, she moved out of her parents house
>>
>>36571019

because i'd be a terrible single mother, and if i adopt, the environment will see me as a pathetic spinster trying to cope with loneliness. the child will also grow up resenting me.

and my primary goal in life is to find somebody who will love me and care about me. without a partner, i feel like i deserve to die.
>>
>>36570914

Hard work actually beats talent. Look at me. I have talent and I got nothing.
>>
>>36571034
>You really don't? Think about it. It's very simple to figure out.

Probably something about "didn't choose", but my point is about esthetic preferences. Stop thinking in terms of justice, this isn't a court of law, you'll never make someone change their preferences based on what's fair.

What kind of breasts do you prefer?
>>
>>36571060
That's a flattering analogy. I can't play a video game now, I'm not at my house. I don't think about this when I'm on free time.
>>
>>36571081
Only in the extreme cases where talent does nothing at all or even deliberately fucks up.

If talent at least shows up in the competition, it will win even with a finger up it's ass.

Chances are, you don't really have talent mate.
>>
>>36570930

Be the next Steve-O. Might be fun. At least consider it.
>>
>>36570294

Now that I'm reflecting on the past...

It's not emotions but all senseations, that overwhelm me.

When I was in kindergarten, I once told the teacher to "fuck off" when she touched my arm and I lost control.

If I'm honest with myself, I think I've changed the way of directing the energy (sensations) that is incoming. Now I tend to shut in, rather than freak out and start hitting people, which also happened during school because of seemingly small sensations, like someone touching me unexpectedly or someone starting to scream loudly near me. As I said, I get agitated by those sensations. Now I just shut in and don' talk to anybody, lose the ability to rationally think but I don't get physical. When someone talks to me in that state (sometimes even on the bus), I will not be able to answer or I will 'break out' of that state and realize how fucking nervous I am and how overwhelming it all is and maybe I would freak out and get physical in that scenario. Don't want to think about that.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough. Tell me when you need additional information.
>>
>>36571116
>Stop thinking in terms of justice, this isn't a court of law, you'll never make someone change their preferences based on what's fair.
And that's why I hate them.

>What kind of breasts do you prefer?
I don't have a preference. The women I have been attracted to were everything from almost flat-chest to milena-velba-tier when it comes to tits.
>>
>>36571120

So-called "talented" people, who get their shit going, have their hobbies, that they spent their time on, strict routines. I hate routines and therefore I hate life.
>>
>>36571178
And still if you did anything at all, you would likely be better than me (if what you said is true about you having talent).
>>
>>36571034
>Being born an attractive woman.

I didn't say attractive, Dan. I said women you'd turn down because you don't find them attractive.

> Due to this having a better life, always having more worth by default.

Only to people who value this over the rest, and those people generally don't give two fucks about these women, and once they get older, they're dumped and are in much worse conditions than you'll ever be.

>I see many women in my building who barely do anything, they at the fucking reception looking pretty and spending 90% of their time on their phones.

Looking pretty is more work than you know, because I doubt you work out or know much about makeup and hair care. Having lived with a woman, I can tell you it's a craft.

>Would an ugly male get paid the same money to do the same thing?

You don't actually know how much they're paid, are you. You probably get paid more. No one ugly gets hired for a reception job.

It's like I'm hearing Dan from last year.

>How exactly?

Because the people I work with aren't Swiss for the vast majority? Does that make sense to you?

>is nothing compared to always being considered the leader, having halo effect work in your favor and earning more statistically.

That's not how it works. Tall people, when they aren't the actual boss, will often be considered dumb. We have insults for tall people in my area, and most have to do with being slow, dumb, etc.

Being tall is as much a gift as a curse. You think otherwise because you don't know what being tall is like.

There's a tall man in this thread who doesn't agree with you, and I can bring you another one from last year's fitness thread.

>The ones who don't are simply wrong.

Convienent, but you don't get to tell them what they know. You get to listen patiently and revise your version of things, because you're wrong.
>>
File: given up.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
I wish I had a hobby
>>
>>36571043

Most children suffer from an abnormal development with fucktard authorities not caring or fucking it up. It is nothing special and it does not necessarily lead to psychological disorders.
>>
>>36571044
>These were the kind of medicine people who got a steady boner for rapid-diagnostics and easy pharma money, so nobody from their team believed them actually, but nobody helped me either.

Not surprised. Professional help isn't always very professional.
>>
>>36571204

What are you doing to your own advance? Are you playing Banjo or some shit? Have you considered that you could've fucked up your routine? Like really, I don't think that you've got no talent.
>>
>>36571060
The borderline personality disorder test you linked me, it didn't have any info other than the score though
>>
>>36571211
>Only to people who value this over the rest, and those people generally don't give two fucks about these women, and once they get older, they're dumped and are in much worse conditions than you'll ever be.
Some of them are. But many of attractive women are very well off when they get older. Honestly I don't see where you're basing this.

>Looking pretty is more work than you know, because I doubt you work out or know much about makeup and hair care. Having lived with a woman, I can tell you it's a craft.
Yeah, except if an ugly woman puts in the same amount of work, she will not look as attractive due to heir shitty starting position.

>You probably get paid more. No one ugly gets hired for a reception job.
Yeah I probably do, I'd be surprised if they were even making average to be honest. But they get their money for doing essentially nothing.

>It's like I'm hearing Dan from last year.
I haven't changed. I tried to suppress myself in the last few threads, but the thoughts are still there. I told you how I only imitate people around me? I imitated you, I acted how I presumed you would want me to. But these things I am talking about now, they're still not answered.

>Because the people I work with aren't Swiss for the vast majority? Does that make sense to you?
Doesn't.

>Tall people, when they aren't the actual boss, will often be considered dumb. We have insults for tall people in my area, and most have to do with being slow, dumb, etc.
So will ugly people. And don't even get me started on the amount of insults for short men. Tall men are better off. Period.

>Convienent, but you don't get to tell them what they know.
I get to tell them, that they are wrong. Statistics about being considered more attractive and earning more DO NOT LIE.
>>
>>36571410
>What are you doing to your own advance?
What does it matter? I saw men get more than me for less work due to their lucky starting position. There is no routine. THERE IS LUCK.
>>
>>36571049

It's the holy grail!

>>36571063
>Pick two men who are exactly the same, except one is 5'6" and the other is 6'3". Actually, this could be easily done as a tinder experiment.

>go to a website that prioritises looks for one night stands over anything else
>choose a short guy and a tall one

Still, depending on how you look, the short guy might still get picked, but whoever uses Tinder for serious relationships is looking for trouble.

You keep using vague stats and studies and experiments to justify your personal conditions. That's a cop-out. You just want reasons to stay how you are.

>You are simply wrong. Move away from anecdotes and examples. You should see it in a broad view.

Don't give me the old "ANECDOTAL FALLACY", because it's not. You're one person, any example involving one person is enough. If 1% of women only liked guys who are 178cm, you'd still have a chance and no excuse. You're 178cm for fuck's sake, do you think half the man in your country are single forever?

I know lots of men who are shorter than me, and you, and they're married. Sometimes with women much taller than them. This proves it's possible, which is all you need to stop being a pessimistic person about it.
>>
>>36571067

That's what I understood. You worded that fine.
>>
>>36571080
>without a partner, i feel like i deserve to die.

You and me both, but that's a problem we have. Codependency, look it up. You're not supposed to feel this way, and love isn't supposed to be the one reason to be happy to live, though that's exactly how I feel too.
>>
>>36571457
Oh then did you mean did SHE sleep with the light on then? In that case I have no idea, she didn't tell me anything aside from that. I know it's illegal now but I'm not sure about how it was viewed at the time
>>
>>36571118
>I can't play a video game now, I'm not at my house.

Who said anything about now? Did you think therapy was for right now too? Like you were gonna pop some therapist right off your pants and tada, they'd talk you into doing better, for shits and giggles so you don't get bored?
>>
>>36571120
>If talent at least shows up in the competition, it will win even with a finger up it's ass.

Real world, you need to meet it.
>>
>>36571496
I now ship Charlie and Nick
>>
>>36571449
>Still, depending on how you look, the short guy might still get picked
Might? MIGHT? Why the fuck? Did he choose to be short? Is the chance going to be roughly 50:50?

>You keep using vague stats and studies and experiments to justify your personal conditions. That's a cop-out. You just want reasons to stay how you are.
Are they not true? Are tall men not considered attractive? What are you getting at?

>If 1% of women only liked guys who are 178cm, you'd still have a chance and no excuse
Why should my chance be lower because of height that I can not change? That is what I am getting at.
>>
>>36571521
Why are you assuming I haven't? Because I don't agree with you?
>>
>>36571155

It sounds like CPTSD, complex post traumatic stress disorder. If you can't stand getting touched, that would suggest you've been touched when you didn't want to. Is that the case?

Same with shouting and strong lights, blinking, etc.

What you feel may be regular PTSD as well: you get triggered by things that remind you of previous states, and send you right back to it.
>>
>>36571496

really? i thought that was what makes me borderline. i will look into codependency, thanks!

>>36571529

this made me smile for the first time in a week heh
>>
>>36571504
>>36571017

Oh were you asking I felt I slept with the light on as a child as a separate question completely? If so, sorry, I confused myself. I did have a nightlight for what my mum told me was longer than the average child. Nowadays I do like some kind of ambient light, especially if it's coming from outside, but I'm absolutely fine with sleeping in the dark, as not to annoy anybody else in the room
>>
>>36571163
>And that's why I hate them.

It never occurs to you that you will fit women's preferences as well. It's all negative all the time with you. If liking 178 cm angry dudes who snap the fuck out when they get mad is a woman's thing, then you're on. You won't hate her for her preferences, even if someone else deserves her more than you do.

>I don't have a preference. The women I have been attracted to were everything from almost flat-chest to milena-velba-tier when it comes to tits.

Describe the ideal partner for you.
>>
>>36571365

I just need intelligent people who are honest enough to give me a comment of how I fucked up and like how I could fix it. But most professionals are taught to be mindless coconuts, being hairy unshaved bastards and having no regards to the worth of lifeforms. They repeat their bullshit to pay their kids' diapers, their debt and their imbecile materialistic lifestyle mistakes.
>>
>>36570103
>What makes you think you're such a bad person? If you had to mention one reason.

One reason? My brain is a mess I can't stick with one.

I get constant intrusive thoughts that never go away. I do not get anything out of any human interaction I've had and it's only a burden to me. I can't tell if they're my true thoughts, but I can't stop thinking of and visualizing myself committing evil acts and taboos. I find myself wishing people would stop talking and I must excuse myself if the rage sneaks in. I've hurt people before when I let it slip. My father is good at dragging rage out of me. The sound of and tone of his voice alone torments me. I have tackled him through the wall and choked him out, threatened to decapitate him, poured a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal on his head, threatened to bludgeon him with a sledgehammer and dropped a dumbbell on his head when he was sleeping. One night out of the blue I got this urge and I told him there was going to be some noise and not to worry, and I walked to my room with the sledgehammer and broke it through my door again and again while screaming. I'm also not racist but racist thoughts keep replaying in my brain. When I converse with people all of their faults come to mind and brew while I converse on auto pilot with no memory of what is being said. It's gotten to the point all of my thoughts are just obsessive and uncontrollable. My brain does the opposite of what I want and tortures me. It floods in and drives me mad. I've done things I regret and they haunt me. I also talk to many different people that live in my brain. The dominant one was an evil god. It used to come out and take control of my body when I experienced psychosis and demand the loss of human life. If I lost control the only way to get around it was to incapacitate myself by overdosing. I wound up in the psych ward with amnesia.

Just some reasons I'm not a good person.
>>
>>36571204
>And still if you did anything at all, you would likely be better than me

Please stop this self-deprecating crap. You are ignorant of your own qualities. You probably believe you suck at masturbating too.

Please realise this is all core beliefs based on bullshit to make sure you don't feel too bad about not trying, or that failing is OK because it's what to expect, etc.

You know that's true!

You have talent and skills, I've seen it in the thread. You are way better than you say.
>>
>>36571559
Certainly not. I've never had any traumatic experience before these problems appeared. In fact, my parents sayd that I've always been like this. My parents also wouldn't do anything bad to me, so don't worry about that. I've always been like that, no trauma involved.
>>
>>36571598
>It never occurs to you that you will fit women's preferences as well.
Not good enough women. Yes, I do want the attractive women that attractive and tall men get. Because I didn't choose to be short and ugly.

>Describe the ideal partner for you.
Why? So that I show some preference and so that you can call me out on it and tell me that I am the same as these women I hate because I also have preferences? Wrong. These women still get more due to their better position. Me not having preferences won't change how they act. Not one damn bit.
>>
>>36571223

Then choose one you like. It's not hard. I do Warhammer 40k modelling. Used to.

>>36571348
>It is nothing special and it does not necessarily lead to psychological disorders.

It does actually. Just that many won't be recognised as such by people who haven't learned about said disorders. Many will be thought of as simple personality traits.
>>
>Director of Silence of the Lambs dies
Goodnight sweet prince, may a flight of angels wing thee to thy rest
>>
>>36571420

It should say somewhere what it means, above or below, or at the beginning of the test.
>>
>>36571163

I guess your ideal of a partner is more about the personality, since you just want to date an attractive female.
>>
>>36571658
>Please realise this is all core beliefs based on bullshit to make sure you don't feel too bad about not trying, or that failing is OK because it's what to expect, etc.
Being born anything but top 1% of male population genetically and socially is a failure.

>You have talent and skills, I've seen it in the thread. You are way better than you say.
I can pretend to be better, but I don't believe in it. Because from all that I have said still stands.

As long as people get born unequal and some have worse results and conditions than the others, I will not rest.
>>
How do I find out whether I have any talent or skill?

I just feel so below average on everything

>>36571678
it is if I don't like anything besides listening to sad songs and browsing /r9k/ with a movie once a week
>>
For compulsive test-takers, let's see what kind of gamer you are:

https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/lab/gamerprofile/
>>
>>36571678

Then like everybody would have a disorder. I think as long as somebody is happy and functioning well as a creep in the machine, everything's fine.
>>
>>36571425
>But many of attractive women are very well off when they get older. Honestly I don't see where you're basing this.

Same source as yours: your magic ass.

>Yeah, except if an ugly woman puts in the same amount of work,

You underestimate the power of makeup and fitness, both of which are work. You are not used to makeup artistry, stop assuming it's all about being lucky. Stop assuming it's about justice, it's not. It's not a court of law.

>Yeah I probably do, I'd be surprised if they were even making average to be honest. But they get their money for doing essentially nothing.

Please think about what you've said here. Is it fair that a short ugly midget gets paid more than these sexy ladies? Uh? If one of them was you, Dannette, she'd say some crap like this that doesn't make any sense.

> I imitated you, I acted how I presumed you would want me to. But these things I am talking about now, they're still not answered.

You did what I do, but it was no imitation. You said and did things I wouldn't have said or done. That wasn't me, that was you. It's in you alone.

Answers will come slowly, when you're ready. You're more ready than before, but we're not there yet, though it's coming.

>I feel it coming.jpg

>Doesn't.

Really? Swiss average, working with non-Swiss people, that means the average is meaningless in my case.

>Tall men are better off. Period.

Your call.

>Statistics about being considered more attractive and earning more DO NOT LIE.

Being attractive doesn't mean a woman will marry you. I find some women attractive and more, but I'd not want a relationship with them for other reasons. Did that ever occur to you? The idea that finding someone attractive doesn't mean more than just that?
>>
>>36571736
Don't need a test to know that I turn on a game twice a week and play 10-20min each session before i get bored
>>
>>36571712

lol just chill and do your thing. As long as your dick measures more than average and you're not looking like a stoned loser, inequality shouldn't even be a thing.
>>
>>36571696
Scored a 45, the test says that 33+ is severe
>>
>>36571803
>You underestimate the power of makeup and fitness, both of which are work. You are not used to makeup artistry, stop assuming it's all about being lucky. Stop assuming it's about justice, it's not. It's not a court of law.

That is actually pretty damn right. Men suffer from many misconceptions regarding the attractiveness of women. The majority of women look like shit actually, they just want to be around a guy who is a Dopamin booster.
>>
>>36571803
>You are not used to makeup artistry, stop assuming it's all about being lucky. Stop assuming it's about justice, it's not. It's not a court of law.
For me it is. When someone decides I will have to work harder because of something arbitrary and things it's okay to do this, it's enough justification for me to hate them.

>You underestimate the power of makeup and fitness, both of which are work.
When attractive women put on makeup, they look better than ugly women who put on makeup. Easy.

>Please think about what you've said here. Is it fair that a short ugly midget gets paid more than these sexy ladies?
They do nothing. What they are doing, anyone could do. What I am doing is what not many people could do. See the difference? No? Once again, things you can change vs things you can not.

>Answers will come slowly, when you're ready. You're more ready than before, but we're not there yet, though it's coming.
Fuck that. I'm not going to spend years ignoring humiliation and injustice. You can say that we're not court how many times you want, but at the end. I'm having a harder time because of shit I can not change. Easy. As. That.

>Really? Swiss average, working with non-Swiss people, that means the average is meaningless in my case.
I guess switzerland is special, since you're country is quite homogenous. Still, there are more swiss people than minorities (hence the name).

>Did that ever occur to you? The idea that finding someone attractive doesn't mean more than just that?
Being considered attractive gives you confidence that helps you EVERYWHERE in life.
>>
>>36571448

Somebody handle Dan!

I'm done working out, off to showering, will come back soon. HOLD ON TO DAN, WE'RE LOSING HIM!

Dan, I'll come back for ya. Just you wait.
>>
>>36571678
>used to
What was that like? Been semi-interested in tabletop, but nothing around me to get started and /tg/ is as unhelpful edition-fagging and shilling product to be entirely useful or reliable.
>>
File: IMG_0478.png (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.png
126KB, 640x1136px
>>36571736
I don't play games too often
>>
>>36571803
>Being attractive doesn't mean a woman will marry you. I find some women attractive and more, but I'd not want a relationship with them for other reasons. Did that ever occur to you? The idea that finding someone attractive doesn't mean more than just that?

Marriage is just a bond for couples, who do well together, although not permanently in many cases.

The thing is that it is not about marriage, it is about that thicc ass that needs to be centered and about the emotional needs of that man Dan.
>>
File: result.png (14KB, 426x301px) Image search: [Google]
result.png
14KB, 426x301px
>>36571736
I used to play video games a lot as a child with the SNES and N64, not so much anymore. My favorite game is Yume Nikki.
>>
>>36571828
>lol just chill and do your thing. As long as your dick measures more than average
You say it like it's so easy to fulfill. But it's not. As it so happens, my dick is shorter than average. And much thinner.

>you're not looking like a stoned loser, inequality shouldn't even be a thing.
People tell me I look like an aggressive neanderthal and they always judge me to be about 10 years older than I actually am.

Not a thing? Oh it fucking is.
>>
File: tumblr_lotpukztvn1qle07qo1_400.jpg (80KB, 313x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lotpukztvn1qle07qo1_400.jpg
80KB, 313x440px
Late to the party today.
We can pick up where we left off if you want to, Facet.
>>
>>36571915
>Being considered attractive gives you confidence that helps you EVERYWHERE in life.

Cannot argue against that. But your own achievements give way more room for confidence than any fuckface could.
>>
>>36571978
By all means. Though, where did we leave off? I just arrived more or less, by the way. I put up a gamer style test if you're a gamer.
>>
>>36572032
>Cannot argue against that. But your own achievements give way more room for confidence than any fuckface could.
Wrong. To have confidence is necessary, but it's not sufficient. Success comes from hard work and good starting position. If you work hard but start out as shit, someone who works hard and starts out as gold will fucking gut you like a squirrel whenever he wants. That negates all the confidence you could ever have. Because you are NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. And you can never be.
>>
>>36571971

Time for the PEGym then. Also: Women prefer caveman-like facial features, just make yourself look healthy and change your expressions. Facial expressions can alter someone's perception of one's intelligence level and likeability significantly.
>>
>>36572032
The two aren't really comparable. Having achievements takes a life of work for most and others can't directly see it, while attractiveness to some is just something they're born with. Add to that their own achievements and they end up a lot more content than the ugly achiever.
>>
File: 1491143307685.png (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491143307685.png
62KB, 500x500px
>>36572099
>Because you are NEVER GOOD ENOUGH
To whom? Who are we talking about here?
>>
File: result2.png (12KB, 790x136px) Image search: [Google]
result2.png
12KB, 790x136px
>>36567400
These tests are interesting I suppose.
>>
>>36572099

Success is not a straight line coming from pure luck. It is all about the strategic mind and the effort you've put into changing your circumstances.
>>
i do something thats not in the slighest sex releated and these thoughts of everyone around me having sex since its so normal and natural appear in my mind and destroy my mood

why is that and how do i solve this
>>
>>36571915

>Being considered attractive gives you confidence that helps you EVERYWHERE in life.

i just wish this meme would stop. i have suffered a nervous breakdown, and shitposting here is the only thing that keeps me from hanging myself in my back yard. i used to be a agency-signed model for 6 years, and the guy i am considering killing myself over is a 5'6" balding weirdo with a beer gut. and most of the girls from my agency (the ones i am still in touch with) are similarly miserable

people react to how you make them feel. if you think you will only ever be happy with a woman who satisfies your arbitrary visual standards, you have a problem with women in general.
>>
>>36572165
What if you don't have the strategic mind or the capacity to put in the effort to change your circumstances?
>>
>>36572099
Fon't compare yourself to everyone else. That isn't doing you any good. Focus on yourself Dan. Improve yourself. If you wake up a better Dan than you were yesterday its a good day.
>>
>>36572108
This is really useless to talk about. My facial structure is just shit. Calling myself a neanderthal is the best I can describe it, but I am far from the attractive jaded caveman-like look. This is not worth talking about to be honest as you don't know shit about me and I will post my picture here.

But let me tell you, I once made a tinder account, simply to gauge my looks. I swiped rights on several hundred women. I got three matches.

One was a 50 year old very fat woman.
One was a somewhat attractive 30 year old gold-digger who asked me what kind of car do I have and if I have money to travel within first 5 messages.
The last one was a bot.

These results told me enough.
>>
>>36572127
To everyone. For example, let's say I asked you who the best chess-player was. You could probably remember a name or two even if you don't play chess. Who could you remember? The very best.

Unless you are the best, you do not exist. And if you get born with sub-par starting point. You are not going to become the best.

>>36572165
And unless you have a good starting position this effort will be wasted by normies who will give advantage to gifted people.
>>
>>36572109

You are not born attractive. You are born as a toddler, having no achievements or developed traits. Even with 18 or 25 your face could still change for the better. Even your bone structure changes with its use.
>>
>>36571515
No, of course not. I'm just saying, that these are the most entertaining threads. That's why I come here.
>>
>>36571969
Really should play that. Our friend nobody is a big fan. However I'm too much a scrub to play anything that doesn't have a console port.

>>36571963
And yet you're driven to excel. Interesting.
>>
>>36572098
I'm not a gamer anymore, simply because I can't afford the habit (I'm talking hardware).
I think the last post you made was an answer to my inner monologue question and also to the one about intensity of experience. With the differing standards of treatment you would dole out to other who don't share your lust for ever increasing stimulation, you're doing a good job appreciating the blander tastes of your fellow species members.
What I still don't have a firm grip on is why you would even want to deliver an experience to them that they'd enjoy. Is it an act of cognitive empathy? A colder, rational prescription? Why do you want to be moral?
>>
>>36572185
And still you experienced more happiness and joy in these six years than a dozen of under average people will experience in their whole lives.

Actually who even gives a shit about your opinion? You're miserable? DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH. Whenever I see attractive women talking about being miserable I get very angry. You attractive people don't know shit. You're miserable? I'd fucking wish for you to live a life of inferiority for a single month. Then you would FUCKING KNOW what misery is.

>>36572193
These are retarded platitudes.

I will compare myself. Not comparing myself doesn't change the fact that I am inferior.
>>
>>36572174

Get laid. And meditate as often as you can. No transcendental bullshit, just mindfulness with breathing for half an hour a day. As a routine, it could even increase the quality of one's blockhead with one becoming a smartass.
>>
File: result3.png (102KB, 771x577px) Image search: [Google]
result3.png
102KB, 771x577px
>>36572143
Because it mentioned Autism I took that test too. I wonder if any of this is accurate.
>>
>>36572194
>These results told me enough.
About what? The average man gets no, or very, very little action on Tinder. The 80/20 number is based on these services and it reflects very little about your actual attractiveness and far more about how malleable the female mind is and how their perception is corrupted by these sites. (If that's what you're on about)
You might always have shitty images as well.

>>36572230
>To everyone.
But why do you value yourself based on everyone? Can you explain your views?

>>36572240
>You are not born attractive.
Oh please. Attractiveness is a mix of genetics, hormones and healthy diet. You are born with the potential and unless it's stunted by something, someone born attractive will grow up to be so.
>Even with 18 or 25 your face could still change for the better. Even your bone structure changes with its use.
Not in any notable amount.
>>
>>36572288
What would you do with yourself if you had all the traits you desire?
I sympathize with you, just so you know.
>>
>>36572288

>And still you experienced more happiness and joy in these six years than a dozen of under average people will experience in their whole lives.

How did you get to this conclusion? Like I suspected, you have a problem with women. Or more precisely, you choose to project your feelings of inadequacy on women, in order spare yourself the mental work of change. Also it might not be the most tactful thing to say, but I've read a lot of mass shooter manifestos, and your circular reasoning and catastrophizing sounds pretty similar. Please be gentle with yourself.
>>
>>36572185

True. lol
Having appealing looks does not make a man attractive, right? I already guessed he'd have to be a trivial asshole who knows how to abuse the Dopamin system of brains. :D

I feel very sorry for you. Just, just continue your living. Please. People actually need you or would care about you.
>>
>>36572341
>About what?
Sure it's not completely accurate, but it gives you an idea. Even if it was very wrong I'm still so far from average it's not even funny.

>But why do you value yourself based on everyone? Can you explain your views?
The ones who get the most resources and have the most success are the most ... successful. That's how you determine your value. By your success. Does this really need a further explanation?
>>
>>36572262
I guess I just like to get good at things. I always do it with lots of stuff, not just games, such as instruments
>>
>>36572230
>>36572288
Why do you have to be the best out of the 7+ billion people to compare yoursef to? Does the fact that I'll never have the money of Trump, Soros, Gates, or any of the other way too rich people mean I should NOT work for a raise? Does me not being attractive as one of these "1%ers" mean I'll just give up ? Does me being dumber that my 6th grade educated grandfather mean I shouldn't have gone to college to better myself and my station in life? Why should you care who is better looking, better off, or smarter than you?
>>
File: result4.png (18KB, 915x339px) Image search: [Google]
result4.png
18KB, 915x339px
>>36567882
I'm finding it hard to breath like every pore is petrified and I cannot cope with any stimuli.
>>
>>36572367
>What would you do with yourself if you had all the traits you desire?
If I got born with all the good traits then I would have had a better life, been more successful and maybe at this point in my life I could have been happy.

>>36572379
>in order spare yourself the mental work of change
You're completely correct. I do not want to change, to work hard. Because for my hard work I will not get as much as a tall and attractive guy who also works hard. Easy as that.

>Also it might not be the most tactful thing to say, but I've read a lot of mass shooter manifestos, and your circular reasoning and catastrophizing sounds pretty similar.
What I am saying is not disproven though.

>Please be gentle with yourself.
Considering I haven't punched myself in the face/head how I usually do in a couple weeks now, I would say I'm on it.
>>
>>36572413
>Why do you have to be the best out of the 7+ billion people to compare yoursef to?
The best people get the best things, the best experiences, the best relationships. I want these.

>Does the fact that I'll never have the money of Trump, Soros, Gates, or any of the other way too rich people mean I should NOT work for a raise?
It does.

>Why should you care who is better looking, better off, or smarter than you?
Because they get more than me, often thanks to luck. I have to work more to get what they get (and usually even less).
>>
>>36572379

this was me, also, name disappeared when i refreshed the page

>>36572384

Thanks, dude. I hope I find a way out of this, but for now things are looking pretty grim. Only times I am happy is when I am dreaming, that is why the prospect of suicide seems too appealing
>>
>>36572443

>What I am saying is not disproven though.

yes, yes it was. you just can't see that, because you're trapped in the endless cycle of hatred and self loathing. i also had a lot of autodestructive tendencies, that's why i researched the mass shooter stuff. sounds silly, but seeing their delusions on paper and how convinced they were, makes you realize that also you could be wrong about some things and that nothing is as bleak as it seems to be.
>>
>>36572379
>lso it might not be the most tactful thing to say, but I've read a lot of mass shooter manifestos, and your circular reasoning and catastrophizing sounds pretty similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

>>36572387
>Sure it's not completely accurate, but it gives you an idea. Even if it was very wrong I'm still so far from average it's not even funny.
Unless you look like this, I don't believe you. Self-perception is very untrustworthy. Changes with disorders, mood, confidence, depersonalization and a multitude of other things. The fact that you got matches on Tinder in the first place is evidence that you're not truly ugly. Maybe consider getting a third party opinion for your images? They're not selfies, are they?
https://www.photofeeler.com/
>That's how you determine your value. By your success. Does this really need a further explanation?
I don't really determine my value like that. I value myself as myself, but then again, I'm a bit of an egoist.
>>
>>36572341
>Oh please. Attractiveness is a mix of genetics, hormones and healthy diet.

AND your own contributions. No wonder that people can say who somebody is by looking into his face.
>>
File: result5.png (63KB, 535x433px) Image search: [Google]
result5.png
63KB, 535x433px
>>36570860
I feel like narcissistic should be low. I'm the opposite.
>>
>>36572559
Yes, but the raw potential is determined by things other than one's contributions. If you're hideously ugly at birth, working out and dressing well does nothing to change your inherent ugliness.
>>
>>36572525
>that's why i researched the mass shooter stuff. sounds silly, but seeing their delusions on paper and how convinced they were, makes you realize that also you could be wrong about some things and that nothing is as bleak as it seems to be.
So have I. I don't see delusions.

It's so very simple.

People get born with different starting positions.

People who get born with a shitty starting position and work hard will not get as far as people who get born with a great starting position and who also work hard.

This is not acceptable, because these people get less out of life and this is decided by things out of their control. And who decides that some things are bad and some are good? The normies! They decide whether they will torment and humiliate short people or not. They decide what is ugly and what is not.
>>
>>36572443
Is success the only thing you feel could bring you happiness? What does success look like to you? What's the most crucial element that separates the successful from the unsuccessful (I mean once they've already attained it, not what allows them to reach it)
>>
>>36572548
>Unless you look like this, I don't believe you. Self-perception is very untrustworthy.
Wrong. Self-perception is extremely trustworthy if you are being honest to yourself. Most people aren't. I am. They pretend they're not ugly their whole life to protect their sanity.

>The fact that you got matches on Tinder in the first place is evidence that you're not truly ugly.
Have you read my post? A 50 year old landwhale, a woman who talks to ugly fucks to trick them into giving her stuff and a bot.

>I don't really determine my value like that.
Well if you don't mind not getting good things in life, then I guess it's no use for the two of us to talk as we are both completely different.
>>
>>36572480

I've known a girl somehow like you. She was very dreamy, her depression was superficially hidden, she did no make-up and therefore she did not look like any Instagram model, but her inner beauty made her appealing to everybody. Also me xd

Sadly she played with me, fucked with random dudes, I got kicked out and everybody hated her. One year later she killed herself. Pls. Just think about your own contributions to this world, be selfless since this seems to be the kind of journey you're on to. Don't make the same mistake, some people are just smarter and luckier and get shit because people want to own them. Think about your options since they don't seem so bad.
>>
>>36572389
Have you ever tried weeb instruments such as the shamisen or koto? I bought the former but all the guides were in Japanese so it turned out to have been a huge waste of money. It's a nice shelf ornament now though.
>>
>>36572664
>Is success the only thing you feel could bring you happiness?
Yes. The people who pretend there are other ways are just coping with not being born good enough. It's sour grapes really. "Oh, I will never be good enough to be the top 10 000 so I don't need success to be happy". Yeah, right. If this doesn't have sour grapes written all over it then I don't know what does. There is a collective belief in sour grapes that most people are conditioned to in order to preserve the natural hierarchy of losers and winners.

>What's the most crucial element that separates the successful from the unsuccessful (I mean once they've already attained it, not what allows them to reach it)
The successful can pick the best. The best food, the best women, the best experiences, everything.
>>
File: IMG_9175.jpg (546KB, 1337x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9175.jpg
546KB, 1337x1632px
>>36572479
>The best people get the best things, the best experiences, the best relationships. I want these.
Why? The most successful people often cannot find happiness despite all their stuff and money, especially in relationships where they lose more shit than we'll ever own combined.

>It does.
So by your reasoning, because I'll never be CEO of a Fortune 500 company I shouldn't work at all? I shouldn't try and better myself because I'll never be on top? I shouldn't try to get in shape because I'll never look like Olympian Arnold?

>Because they get more than me, often thanks to luck. I have to work more to get what they get (and usually even less).
Again, why do other people matter so much to you? My friend won $500 in the lottery last week, and $50 the week before. Does that mean I shouldn't ever try the lotto again just because other people are luckier than me and have won twice while I've won nothing? I just cannot understand your reasoning. This knife means more to me than any amount of money.
>pic related
>>
>>36572613
>This is not acceptable
That's just like your opinion, man.
>because these people get less out of life and this is decided by things out of their control.
The people who get more out of life have things out of their control as well. Nobody has any REAL control over their own being and circumstances.

>>36572684
>Wrong. Self-perception is extremely trustworthy if you are being honest to yourself. Most people aren't. I am.
Hah, sure you are. As if you had any control over your own subconscious and its functions. You aren't special.
>Have you read my post? A 50 year old landwhale, a woman who talks to ugly fucks to trick them into giving her stuff and a bot.
Yes and? Those are matches. Actually UGLY people get no matches. At all. You just sound deluded to me. Defeatist, depressed with relevant self-esteem issues, but some sub-conscious ideas that you deserve the world for some reason.
>>
>>36572548
Not even this guy looks too bad.
>>
>>36572613

the fact that you started off reasonably about privileges and unfair differences, then chose again to focus on "normies" and hatred of short people, is making me seriously think you're elliot rodger's ghost shitposting

"People who get born with a shitty starting position and work hard will not get as far as people who get born with a great starting position and who also work hard."

>be me
>born in dumbfuckistan, eating pebbles for lunch
>work and diet my ass off to become a model, rendering myself infertile in the process
>get a contract and move to a first world country, finally i am saved
>lifesaysno.jpg
>i am now living alone in said first world country, abandoned by the love of my life
>working shit tier immigrant jobs because i never had a chance to get an education
>come here and see a dude claiming the system is rigged against him because he's a manlet
>mfw
>>
>>36572611

Look at Megan Fox. And I find her hot.
>>
I am not as angry today as I was yesterday, which is nice. I'm still wary of the three people I described yesterday and I'm seeing two of them this week.

Trying to focus on the ends, that I might receive a new treatment or medicine that causes change, rather than the interactions with dodgy people I have to go through in order to get there. Puts me more at eace.
>>
>>36572771
>Why? The most successful people often cannot find happiness despite all their stuff and money, especially in relationships where they lose more shit than we'll ever own combined.
And still they have much better life than anyone who is average, let alone under average.

>So by your reasoning, because I'll never be CEO of a Fortune 500 company I shouldn't work at all? I shouldn't try and better myself because I'll never be on top? I shouldn't try to get in shape because I'll never look like Olympian Arnold?
Exactly. It's useless. Working hard when you have unchangeable flaws is like building a house on shitty foundations. You can build and build and build but you're gonna come to a point where you just have to stop building otherwise the whole house collapses because the foundations suck balls.

>I just cannot understand your reasoning.
Look above. Also a nice knife you have there.
>>
>>36572787
>The people who get more out of life have things out of their control as well. Nobody has any REAL control over their own being and circumstances.
Yeah but they get more out of life, so.

>Yes and? Those are matches. Actually UGLY people get no matches.
My results are very close to zero. Just because I'm not pure zero doesn't mean I'm not low.

>Defeatist, depressed with relevant self-esteem issues, but some sub-conscious ideas that you deserve the world for some reason.
Yeah because I didn't choose to not get born extremely attractive and wealthy.
>>
>>36572269
I suppose it must be cognitive empathy. Logically I'm aware that I will eventually die and on the rational level I have to accept that other people have parallel experiences and equally expendable lives, then it makes sense to try to increase the net positives that people experience in the world. To make it better for those to follow, with a goal of incrementally improving things.
>>
>>36572748
Is there a reason you won't answer my question? Say the word and I'll stop asking.
>>
Does anybody here have bipolar disorder?
>>
>>36571504

The question was completely unrelated. I'll tell you why later.
>>
>>36572911
>>36572920
Naturally, this would happen
>>
>>36572862

lol just look for yourself. Many CEOs are unlucky af, they'd be jealous if they were looking at you with a good wife, 2 children, a permanent work place with enough free time and a neat house to live in.
>>
>>36572803
>work and diet my ass off to become a model, rendering myself infertile in the process
Exactly my fucking point. You say "work" your ass off. If you were a UGLY FUCK do you think your "work" would give you the same results?

You are attractive. You must have attractive facial bone structure, you win. Easy as that. In the end, you will have more than me even if I spend my whole life working hard.
>>
>>36571529

My Loved One explained this to me, but I'm not sure what it's all about, some Tumblr ritual based on friendship, shipping, people? I forget.

>>36571533
>Might? MIGHT? Why the fuck?

Because people don't drop others based on a single thing most of the time.

>Are they not true? Are tall men not considered attractive? What are you getting at?

Tall men are considered tall, mostly. You can be tall and ugly, fat, etc.

>Why should my chance be lower because of height that I can not change? That is what I am getting at.

Because people's preferences aren't yours to choose. Nobody will force you to like someone you're not attracted to, and it's the same for everyone else. What did you expect?
>>
>>36572945
Isn't it always the way?
>>
File: 1391024272671.png (64KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1391024272671.png
64KB, 300x281px
>>36572909
>Yeah but they get more out of life, so.
What I'm really interested in is why you're this obsessed with receiving the absolute best of everything. It's utterly unrealistic and requires one-in-a-million odds, yet you say you're willing to just give up since you're not getting it. Any idea where these are coming from? Is it REALLY what you think deep down and have forever, or is it a sort of backlash from your current situation, depression and the works? I see this a lot here on /r9k/, most often with the argument of
>why try when I'm not Chad
Did you have a normal childhood? Was your father present? Were you spoiled, or praised unnecessarily? Fed the bullshit that mommy's little boy is the best and everyone can be whatever they want to be?
>>
>>36572959
Work on yourself being a dopamine monster. And PEGym thin Larry into proper shape. And work out xd just be strategic come on man
>>
>>36572953
>they'd be jealous

In my language there is this saying, I'm going to try to translate it. It goes approximately like this.
>A fed man will never believe a man who is starving.

They're not jealous. If they had to live the life you explained, they would not be happy. They're lying to themselves and to make themselves look better. To give the inferiors some kind of satisfaction.

>I mean, yeah, I do earn MUCH more than you do and my wife is MUCH hotter but :'( I'm akshually liek rly jelus :/

Yeah. Right.
>>
>>36573026

you're a fellow slav i see. that explains some things.
>>
>>36572985
>Because people don't drop others based on a single thing most of the time.
Height is often a deal breaker. A BIG one.

>Tall men are considered tall, mostly. You can be tall and ugly, fat, etc.
Wrong. Tallness in men is an inherently attractive trait.

>Nobody will force you to like someone you're not attracted to, and it's the same for everyone else. What did you expect?
And that's why I hate them. Because they judge me for things out of my control.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36572862
>And still they have much better life than anyone who is average, let alone under average.
Do you define a better life by the piles of junk they accumulate? Because as a child of 4, I can say firsthand that stuff isn't that important. I had friends back in my school years who had all sorts of stuff. But they were All less happy than I was.

>Exactly. It's useless. Working hard when you have unchangeable flaws is like building a house on shitty foundations. You can build and build and build but you're gonna come to a point where you just have to stop building otherwise the whole house collapses because the foundations suck balls.
I like your analogy, but here's a counterpoint: say I just mined a ruby. It looks like a rock, because it isn't polished or cut in any special way to make it shine. How many people would want that ruby in that form? Now lets say I take the time to get it cut and polished. Just because some people would pay more for a diamond in the rough than my cut ruby, does that mean I should not hve gone through the effort to make my ruby as appealing as possible?

>Look above. Also a nice knife you have there.
Thanks. As I was telling Nick, it was my grandpa's. He was my hero when I started growing up. Look at that knife. What can you tell me about it from this pic?
>>
>>36573026
... but their children are not in his sight, he is at work 10 hours a day, is far from home and his wife is lowkey cheating on him with random players and fucktards who are cheating on their own wife with a hot neighbor. He might as well hate his life.
>>
>>36573066
>Height is often a deal breaker. A BIG one.
And 178cm is not short, or a deal breaker to anyone not seeking to produce eugenistic uberkinder. You may have other faults, but your height is not one. It's just plain average.
>And that's why I hate them. Because they judge me for things out of my control.
But them deeming those things to be something to judge is out of their control as well. Nobody has any REAL control when it comes to these things, so why hate them on it?
>>
>>36571549
>Why are you assuming I haven't? Because I don't agree with you?

No, because you said talent beat hard work, which shows you are not very familiar with how the world works. Anyone who made it far will tell you that it's 99% hard work 1% talent, and that working hard is most of it. You probably consider "talent" something that is in fact just hard work.
>>
>>36571573
>really? i thought that was what makes me borderline.

I have traits of both, for instance. Borderliners are very varied, they can either cling to people or cut them off violently.
>>
>>36573066
Tallness is attractive. But brain and heart much more. It is that simple, that dumb and that easy.
>>
>>36573020
>Fed the bullshit that mommy's little boy is the best and everyone can be whatever they want to be?
Point is, what good reason is there for some people to get less from life for completely arbitrary reasons? You will say bullshit like "that's the way it is" trying to act like it's some natural order, but it's normies who enforce this. They are at fault. Not nature, not some deity. It's people. Everyone you ever meet.

>>36573023
No. Not unless I get born tall and attractive.

>>36573058
Well. I'm from the one country who "actual" slavs consider to be too "germanized", but who germans (and the west in general) consider to be slavic barbarians.

I do consider myself slavic though. But I wonder what does it explain. Is there some slavic characteristic to my posts? I haven't mentioned my alcohol-abuse habits, have I?
>>
>>36571595
>Oh were you asking I felt I slept with the light on as a child as a separate question completely?

Yes.

> If so, sorry, I confused myself.

No need. My change of pace was unexpected and unexplained. If anyone did anything wrong, that'd be me. No biggie.

> I did have a nightlight for what my mum told me was longer than the average child.

I'm asking because I heard a theory that sleeping with lights on stunts growth, since, in theory, humans grow at night. Not sure it that's true.
>>
>>36572911
Do you have a specific method for comparing the relative importance of different magnitudes of postive/negative states?

If you knew that person had been given a drug that makes them helplessly request immense pain, pain that they would normally abhor and never ask for, what would you do when faced with their frantic requests for you to torture them?
>>
>>36573133
It's not out of your control what you do and don't judge people for.

By that logic you shouldn't be trying to argue with the other anon as him deeming those things as something to judge women by is out of his control
>>
>>36573222
This feels like a trick question, because I would torture them without hesitation. Especially if I was reasonably insulated since they gave enthusiastic consent.
>>
>>36573075
>I had friends back in my school years who had all sorts of stuff. But they were All less happy than I was.
Yeah, if you wanna believe that. Sour grapes. Once again.

>Just because some people would pay more for a diamond in the rough than my cut ruby, does that mean I should not hve gone through the effort to make my ruby as appealing as possible?
Yeah except most people aren't really rubbies. They're just rocks. Worthless. Lifeless. Useless. You can polish your rock all you want, but if that's what you got born with, ain't no one gonna buy it.

>Look at that knife. What can you tell me about it from this pic?
It needs oil. Looks like whoever used to sharpen it used electric-powered grinder which is a shame really because it's almost always better not to. You surely couldn't take away so much material from a knife which is from very hard steel(you can tell by the second blade which got broken cleanly, not bent). The handle is in surprisingly good shape though. I could tell you more after a google search.
>>
>>36571639
>I also talk to many different people that live in my brain. The dominant one was an evil god. It used to come out and take control of my body when I experienced psychosis and demand the loss of human life.

Someone in this thread is bound to be interested in your case. He will find you soon enough.

There seems to be a lot of stuff there, including, maybe, Tourette's.

>>36571639
>Just some reasons I'm not a good person.

You are a good person. You have mental issues, but it's not your fault. You're doing admirably well to see all this and being able to describe all of that is truly impressive.

http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/stpd/stypal.php

Go there, and do tests for every personality disorder; the whole list is on the left.
>>
File: 1492969407934.png (411KB, 738x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492969407934.png
411KB, 738x522px
>>36573155
>Point is, what good reason is there for some people to get less from life for completely arbitrary reasons?
There is no inherently good reason for it. It just is. It's how humans evolved and the world exists. Nothing is inherently good, bad or anything.
>but it's normies who enforce this. They are at fault. Not nature, not some deity. It's people. Everyone you ever meet.
Except that people are defined by nature, by evolution, as humans as the people they are in the culture they live with the bodies they exist in and so forth. They are born and raised to act like this, without any real, in-depth choice on the matter. Much like you can't choose your looks when you're born, you can't choose your personality, or your nature.
You can blame normalfags all you want, but they are not truly at fault for it. Reality is at fault, but reality just is. It has no mind of its own, no values, no interests. Might as well blame a rock for being a rock.

>>36573231
>By that logic you shouldn't be trying to argue with the other anon as him deeming those things as something to judge women by is out of his control
Wrong. By the very same logic I am doing this because it's in my nature (which is out of my conscious mind's control) and even if his current judgements are beyond his control, that does not mean they are unchangeable. His mind may very well be (out of his control) malleable, to the point where external input, like this discussion can change his mind on things. (Still out of his control)
>>
>>36571659

Trauma is not always obvious and parents don't always tell the truth. You may well have been this way since the beginning, but that doesn't mean it was natural.

Your parents may not realise what they did wrong, either.
>>
>>36571669
>Not good enough women. Yes, I do want the attractive women that attractive and tall men get. Because I didn't choose to be short and ugly.

Isn't it because you're as shallow and superficial as the people you hate?
>>
>>36573247
Insulated from law? You won't be. Concernt doesn't override existing laws. You can't kill someone if they consent for example, unless laws allow for euthenesia and what you did meets that criteria.

Same for torturing someone. Especially if the consent was obtained through pills
>>
>>36573247
Say you don't get to witness any of it, you're just pressing a torture button in another room. Still enticing?
>>
>>36573120
Then he is in fact a failure. If he was really succesful and superior, his wife would never cheat.

>>36573133
>It's just plain average.
As I said, to women you are either the top or the rest. No average exists. 80:20.

>Nobody has any REAL control when it comes to these things, so why hate them on it?
They do have control over it. And if they don't, then why do you bother talking to me? I don't have control over my thoughts. Right?

>>36573136
>Anyone who made it far will tell you that it's 99% hard work 1% talent, and that working hard is most of it. You probably consider "talent" something that is in fact just hard work.
BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE TALENT AND THE STARTING POSITION. Sure, when you get to the very top, hard work is important, but if you didn't have the starting position, you would NEVER get to the top.

>>36573153
Makes me laugh.
>>
>>36573344
This isn't me. Just so there's no confusion.
>>
>>36573176
Would definitely explain why I'm so short. I'm fine with it though, doesn't affect my life at all. Plus, I have a thing for guys taller than me, so when most guys are taller than me, it's nice
>>
>>36573319
Therefore the women's judgements and thoughts are also changeable, you can't claim they are not but his is just because it suits your own argument
>>
Scored 43 on Empathy. Still a retard though.
>>
>>36571669
>Why? So that I show some preference and so that you can call me out on it and tell me that I am the same as these women I hate because I also have preferences?

No, since I've already done just that.

But I'm glad you've correctly identified the problem: you can't hate people for doing what you do yourself.
>>
File: uztfrdesdftgzhuj.png (97KB, 546x310px) Image search: [Google]
uztfrdesdftgzhuj.png
97KB, 546x310px
>>36571679

Demmit...

A good friend told me of his death today. Sad.
>>
>>36573319
>You can blame normalfags all you want, but they are not truly at fault for it.
Even if that was the truth, you do realize it would validate any retaliation from inferiors towards the normies? And what's more, it would justify it. Just as normies torment inferiors because they can't help it, inferiors could strike back knowing they are just. Except that one form of unfair treatment is endorsed and considered normal, while the other one gets punished. I wonder why that is.

>>36573337
Could be. Still, I want them. My moral qualities play no role here. None whatsoever.
>>
>>36573353
No, not really. If I can't see it or hear it, it makes no difference. I assume that they want something - in this case pain - acutely only until the drug wears off? In that case, it's neither here nor there.

>>36573344
Hmm. I suppose in this case I'd need some guarantee that I wouldn't beliable. Some kind of blackmail, something like that that in their state they would freely give me in exchange for torture. I would provide them something and they would make sure that I would be safe to do so in return. More than fair.

>>36573382
Got it.

>>36573425
I see your punny pun pun and I approve
>>
>>36573400
>But I'm glad you've correctly identified the problem: you can't hate people for doing what you do yourself.
I can and I will. Because when they treat me like shit, it gets endorsed as justice and natural order.

When I treat them like shit, it gets punished in one way or another.
>>
>>36571712
>Being born anything but top 1% of male population genetically and socially is a failure.

Yet you don't think 99% of the other men are in your situation, so that makes no sense.

>I can pretend to be better, but I don't believe in it. Because from all that I have said still stands.

You are better than you think and you don't need to pretend. Nothing you said stands because it's mostly silly crap.

>As long as people get born unequal and some have worse results and conditions than the others, I will not rest.

People are born different but their TASTE IS ALSO DIFFERENT! Will you get it some day? There's variety in what people LIKE as well, not just in who they are.

It's not a competition because there isn't just one thing being tested.
>>
>>36571724

Don't expect to be good at anything the first time you try, nobody is.

Why not try archery? Chess? Drawing?
>>
>>36572748
I've never even heard ignored them, but you've interested me now, I'll look them up
>>
Oh, in case anyone was wondering in terms of gamer profile I need high levels of challenge, competition, excitement and fantasy.
>>
>>36573519
Heard of them*
>>
>>36573480
They are only verbally reporting that they want the pain, as if their vocal folds are possessed by a masochistic demon.
>>
>>36573519
Here's a J-pop guy breaking out the shamisen. Sounds pretty good I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpqNuaZD080
>>
>>36573496
>Yet you don't think 99% of the other men are in your situation, so that makes no sense.
They are in my situation, but they somehow conditioned themselves that's okay to work hard for a fraction of what Chad gets.

>Nothing you said stands because it's mostly silly crap.
Calling it silly crap doesn't make it not stand. Fucking double negatives, I swear.

>It's not a competition because there isn't just one thing being tested.
Once again. Sour grapes. When you realize you can't win the meaningful way, you invent other "senses" or "disciplines". Nothing but sour grapes.
>>
>>36571770
>Then like everybody would have a disorder.

Most people do have a disorder, or way more. Just like other types of illnesses, it's not infrequent at all.

>I think as long as somebody is happy and functioning well as a creep in the machine, everything's fine.

That's where you're wrong. Some people don't even get to experience happiness the way normal people do. Others have limited happiness because of their mental disorders, and get mostly happy by hurting others. So they are happy, but they create chaos and destruction around them, so no, not everything is fine if the person is happy. Ted Bundy was happying raping, torturing, and murdering women, not everything was fine either.
>>
>>36573520
What are you trying to do facet
>>
>>36573556
Hmm, you're muddying the waters now. I'm not sure whether they want it in the moment or not. If they do, I take it to mean that they can appreciate it. If they're just making noise then that's quite different.

>>36573579
We sporadically post quizzes so I'm just mentioning my results.
>>
File: 1459439704540.jpg (49KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
1459439704540.jpg
49KB, 292x256px
>>36573378
>As I said, to women you are either the top or the rest. No average exists
Are you a woman? Where are you pulling this shit out of? Elliot Rodger's videos? Women hate threads? Other robots?
>No average exists. 80:20.
For sex service sites, that exist solely for the purpose of quick fucks and nothing else. Of course people will choose the best product possible.
>They do have control over it. And if they don't, then why do you bother talking to me?
It's interesting, it helps me to bounce my ideas and thoughts off other people and it might even in the end help you to some extent.
>I don't have control over my thoughts. Right?
No real, independent control, no. But those thoughts can always be changed from external input or certain types of introspection, if your existing mindset allows it and very few people are deluded ideologues to the extent where nothing can change their mind. The human mind is very much malleable, after all. Our species greatest strength.

>>36573392
>Therefore the women's judgements and thoughts are also changeable
Yes. Women in general seem to have more malleable mindsets and values than men, which make sense from an evolutionary, survivalist perspective as well. It is far better for women to conform as the weaker sex.
>you can't claim they are not but his is just because it suits your own argument
I'm not claiming that though, or if I did, I've done it by mistake.

>>36573465
>you do realize it would validate any retaliation from inferiors towards the normies?
Yes, absolutely. If robots decide to revolt and kill normalfags, then that is what they decide to do. I am not one for morality.
>it would justify it
Subjectively, yes.
>I wonder why that is.
Because normalfags are the majority of the population. As tribal animals this is how humans work. Conforming to the whole is imperative for survival in the wild, but sadly humans have not evolved past those archaic surroundings and most still act like dumb animals.
>>
>>36573613
I thought you meant you need other people with them qualities for a guild or something, mb
>>
>>36571828
>As long as your dick measures more than average

He could pack serious heat and still think he's a short-dicked, small, ugly man. He could literally be 20 cm long flaccid and hate himself for it.

That said, flash news: big cocks aren't that great. You'll laugh and won't think it's real, but if your D is too big, that can limit your sex life a lot, from not even being able to have sex with the woman you love, to hurting her too much, making long sessions impossible. Don't buy into the big dick meme.
>>
>>36573561
I quite like the sound of that, was it expensive?
>>
>>36573613
It's what I meant from the first post. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>36573619
>Are you a woman? Where are you pulling this shit out of? Elliot Rodger's videos? Women hate threads? Other robots?
Observing women. How in any social group, they gravitate towards the most successful man.

>Of course people will choose the best product possible.
See? Here you even admit it.

>Because normalfags are the majority of the population. As tribal animals this is how humans work.
This is the only thing you really have to say. That there is no justice. There is nothing wrong with attacking your enemy. Normies will try to act like it's not justified, but it actually is.
>>
>>36573295
>I>>36573247
Yeah, if you wanna believe that. Sour grapes. Once again.
Sure I never had up-to-date gaming consoles until I could afford them myself, and most of my clothes were hand-me-downs from older brother. But I was content. I didn't worry about not having the best stuff, because stuff didn't (and still doesn't) matter to me by virtue of it being stuff. When I got my first phone my sophmore year of high school I was estatic. It was shit, but it was mine.

>Yeah except most people aren't really rubbies. They're just rocks. Worthless. Lifeless. Useless. You can polish your rock all you want, but if that's what you got born with, ain't no one gonna buy it.
You missed my point entirely, or are simply being obtuse.

>It needs oil. Looks like whoever used to sharpen it used electric-powered grinder which is a shame really because it's almost always better not to. You surely couldn't take away so much material from a knife which is from very hard steel(you can tell by the second blade which got broken cleanly, not bent). The handle is in surprisingly good shape though. I could tell you more after a google search.
Its an old boker if that helps in your search. But that stubborn old man hand-sharpened every tool he had, from his pocketknife to axe heads to a fucking plow. He didn't own a power sharpener. "Waste of money, takes too much off," he told my dad once when my dad offered to get him one. This was his everyday pocket knife for as long as I can remember him. People'd buy him knives occasionally, usually as gifts for helping them with their electrical or plumbing problems. They were all still unopened in the boxes. Didn't matter that some of those were expensive, high-quality knives. He had this little knife and was content with it.
Do you see what I'm saying?
>>
>>36573664
>You'll laugh and won't think it's real, but if your D is too big, that can limit your sex life a lot
And if your D is small, your only option is paying for sex. Ta-dah!
>>
>>36573639
Nah. Never really got into online gaming outside of Dark Souls and Tekken. Do you play MMOs? Seems like if you were able to settle into it it might be quite enjoyable. Tried Guild Wars but there was so much management, cooldowns and all the rest of it that it didn't feel fun. More of a spreadsheets genre than anything.

>>36573666
About 150 I think.

>>36573669
So now the scenario is that they don't want it, but they're insincerely asking for it? And they wouldn't get anything out of it?
>>
>>36573520
I was told that I am driven by action, creativity, and immersion.
>>
>>36573707
Whoops didn't mean to also link you Facet. My bad.
>>
>>36573707
No problem. I was wondering how the two posts related.
>>
>>36573725
No I never play mmos, for the same reason as you
>>
>>36573758
They relate because of my fat fingers
and on mobile needed to reread a part to answer the question and forgot to un-link
>>
>>36573737
Do you think that's accurate? Do you like city builders and that kind of thing?
>>
>>36571915
>For me it is.

That's the problem: you only see things from your perspective. Do you fucking fail the Sally Anne test, you fucker? (Dan and I have known each other for a while, and we've had heated arguments and a divorce, and he does piss me off, but this is all in good fun, and I'm sure Dan understands, right? If not, I'll make an effort.)

> When someone decides

Everyone decides, you have no right to choose for them, you are no judge to tell others what to like. Keep your limits to yourself, and leave others' limits to them. It's a mere matter of putting you back in your place like everyone else. Nobody gets to tell you what women you like, and you don't get to tell anyone what kind of men they want. Period.

>Easy.

Say that again after your first makeup session, see how easy it is.

>They do nothing. What they are doing, anyone could do.

If my job was to do nothing, I'd quit in a fucking month. Nothing more soul-crushing than doing nothing and be paid for it. Besides, if your job is something anyone can do, you won't get paid much and won't be valued.

>Fuck that. I'm not going to spend years ignoring humiliation and injustice.

You're not ignoring them, you're seeing them where they aren't, simply because not everyone does what you want them to do.
>>
File: 6640ac584433bfaaeffa1383ad0d27ce.jpg (680KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
6640ac584433bfaaeffa1383ad0d27ce.jpg
680KB, 2048x2048px
>>36573685
>See? Here you even admit it.
Of course, but there's more to relationships than one night affairs and quick fucks with sluts and whores.
>That there is no justice
Of course not. There just is. All value added on top of reality, as far as we as humans can tell, is subjective.
>There is nothing wrong with attacking your enemy.
Depends on the point of view, but not inherently, no. Nothing is inherently good either.
Of course subjectively it's a whole other can of worms, with harm and evil for a multitude of parties, The attacker himself receiving repercussions, the one being attacked, surrounding people, families, society in general.
>Normies will try to act like it's not justified, but it actually is.
Not really, by any commonly held notion of justice. Either accept that justice does not exist and stop trying to say it's justified, or accept justice and judge it accordingly.
>>
>>36573669
This does bring up another similarity between I think you've mentioned, the tendency to assume that everyone has all the information you have at every given moment. I must've thought the lack of desire for pain was successfully communicated by what I first wrote, simply because it was in my mind. Even though what I intended wasn't written there at all. I do think this is somewhat natural for everyone, but some things you've said give me the impression that you are more prone to this than is normal.
Are you a solipsist, if only in feeling? Do you believe I existence? Do you try to imagine the posters here as full-fledged human beings?
>>
>>36573792
I'd say it's pretty accurate, but I don't think creativity is life the city builder style game directly. I think it's more like freedom of options, and the ability to customize your character to however you want to.
>>
>>36573707
>Yeah, if you wanna believe that. Sour grapes. Once again.
All that you have said reeks of it.

>You missed my point entirely, or are simply being obtuse.
Right. Well, it does mean that you should throw the ruby away. It's painful "living" as a ruby (actually more like a piece of gravel), knowing you could have been a diamond if you just got luckier.

>"Waste of money, takes too much off,"
I absolutely agree. Most people don't know shit about knives. Hell I saw people sharpening their knives/axes with an angle grinder.

>He had this little knife and was content with it.
Do you see what I'm saying?
That your grandfather also had a bad cause of sour grapes.
>>
>>36571915
>you're country is quite homogenous

Like I said before, the world, meet it. Or my words, heed them. We're very much not homogenous; people from all over Europe live here.

>Still, there are more swiss people than minorities (hence the name).

That's in any country, though. Switzerland probably has a much higher percentage of non-Swiss than most nations, I assume. 25% of the population is not Swiss, in Switzerland, that's 1 person out of 4. So much for homogenous.

Only if you consider yourself attractive, otherwise it does nothing. I could tell you you're attractive for weeks and you'd benefit nothing from it until you believed it.
>>
>>36571924

I loved it. It was like autism made manifest. Such peace, such concentration, such nice miniatures. I still have loads and loads to assemble and paint. Entire boxes of paint and everything. Cost a fortune, back when I was rich. My Loved One liked my hobby, and that's one reason I'm not sure I can ever go back. I miss her. Still cry whenever I think about her, several times a goddam day. It'll never stop.

>prime mini with white in most cases, primer paint thing, use a spray, further than 1 meter away

>read a tutorial on how to

>be patient
>>
>>36573814
Everyone imagines a face to put to a name, right? Pic related is you.

I would have to say that I am a solipsist. I just can't quite believe in anyone or anything else. At the end it all comes down to a bunch of conditions and variations to keep me from becoming bored. Different characters, stories and complications.

>>36573848
Customisation is certainly a good thing. One more reason to play the Dark Souls games. Playing around with different builds is perhaps the most fun part.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>36571967
>although not permanently in many cases.

In any case. Someone always dies first.
>>
>>36573725
The point was not to confirm exactly what is transpiring in their mind. I wanted to see if the purely mechanical act of verbalizing a request for pain would be met with enthusiastic acquiescence by you.
>>
>>36573797
>Do you fucking fail the Sally Anne test, you fucker?
I had to google it and I still don't think I get your point. Also ... a divorce? God dammit ...

>It's a mere matter of putting you back in your place like everyone else. Nobody gets to tell you what women you like, and you don't get to tell anyone what kind of men they want. Period.
Isn't it convenient that my place sucks balls? Sure, someone has to take the shitty spots and the normies just so want me to do it. Yeah I totally dig this.

>Besides, if your job is something anyone can do, you won't get paid much and won't be valued.
Yeah except they can get lot of money on the side by doing escort. Actually one of them is doing what she calls "dinner-escort" which means that men hire her to pretend she's their partner at bussines dinners etc. I might even find her picture somewhere.

>You're not ignoring them, you're seeing them where they aren't, simply because not everyone does what you want them to do.
Putting in some work and getting different results based on stuff out of my control is just not acceptable for me.
>>
File: metapsych.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
metapsych.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>36573929
Forgot my metapsych pic
>>
>>36573929
I agree. Dark Souls is amongst the greatest of RPGs. What's your main build?
>>
>>36573801
Commonly held notion? Held by normies who torment inferiors and think they should be no retaliation?
>>
>>36571971
>my dick is shorter than average. And much thinner.

In Danese, that probably means 18 cm long and the thickness of an anorexic girl's wrist.

>People tell me I look like an aggressive neanderthal

The kind of look you get one night stands with. Stop whining, Neanderthal man. Just go BAMBAM on some dino ass at the nearest cave bar.
>>
>>36573866
>We're very much not homogenous; people from all over Europe live here.
Yeah believe it or not I actually meant to say heterogenous.

>Only if you consider yourself attractive, otherwise it does nothing. I could tell you you're attractive for weeks and you'd benefit nothing from it until you believed it.
And I wouldn't believe it until it was true. And it wouldn't be true until I could take a look in the mirror or measure my height and not be inferior. Easy.
>>
File: 1485641138871.jpg (175KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485641138871.jpg
175KB, 768x1024px
>>36573991
Tell me an example of "justice" that deems it just and right to attack people over things they have no real control of? To attack those born better off than you, out of malice and ENVY? To destroy things you deem to be better than you?
>>
>>36573981
I've played everything, such that it would be difficult to claim a 'main' one. In the third, the most fun that I've had has been tanking with a greathammer/ Smough cosplay. Never really used greatweapons much in the past. In 2 I probably liked dual silverblack spears and hexes. In the first, the most enjoyable was likely pyro and reinforced club.
>>
>>36572099
>Because you are NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.

You never, ever, ever, take in account that this stuff isn't objective: you're good TO SOMEONE, and EVERYONE has a different taste.

Truly a fucking time capsule to argue the same shit with you that we argued endlessly a year ago. I wonder what else is coming back into my life, happiness? My Loved One?

Or just Dan's goddam core beliefs of doom.
>>
>>36574026
>In Danese, that probably means 18 cm long and the thickness of an anorexic girl's wrist.
Think whatever you want. I'm not gonna go into numbers.

>The kind of look you get one night stands with. Stop whining, Neanderthal man. Just go BAMBAM on some dino ass at the nearest cave bar.
I already explained before, this was a BAD description. Not really truthful.
>>
>>36572174

I was going to say what the other guy said already, but yeah, I'd imagine you see sex as something you really want and for more reasons than just sex. You may have invested sex with a spiritual mission to redeem your existence, and you will be sorely disappointed to realise that sex is just sex.

>still waiting for the orgasm that saves the universe
>>
>>36573929
If your life were on the line and you had to wager one way or the other on the existence or non-existence of things beyond yourself, which way would you lean? The wrong answer means death. Does death evasion even effectively motivate you? I'd like to talk about immortality.
>>
ITT: group therapy, Danny edition: Dan on one side, everyone else on the other. Just make sure you understand they're all trying to help.
>>
>>36572230
>Who could you remember? The very best.

I remember Bobby Fisher, and he wasn't the very best. I remember him for what made him special, not for his chess skills.

Everyone knows Buzz Aldrin and he was the second man to step on the Moon.
>>
>>36573852
>All that you have said reeks of it.
I think you're projecting it onto me. I'm really not upset someone was born ahead of me, and I'm not upset someone was born behind me. Its what you do with the hand you're dealt that matters.

>Right. Well, it does mean that you should throw the ruby away. It's painful "living" as a ruby (actually more like a piece of gravel), knowing you could have been a diamond if you just got luckier.
But you can't change what you're born as. Until we can create babies in a lab. The point is above.

>I absolutely agree. Most people don't know shit about knives. Hell I saw people sharpening their knives/axes with an angle grinder.
I would have probably attacked someone that fucking stupid, ruining good metal like that. That got my blood pressure up.

>That your grandfather also had a bad cause of sour grapes.
How do you get sour grapes from this? He was literally given higher-quality knives. But he liked his knife so much its as ground down as you saw.

>>36573913
Get back in Nick. Avoiding the pain only makes it worse. Plus you can meet more people who may be able to understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>36574048
>To attack those born better off than you, out of malice and ENVY? To destroy things you deem to be better than you?
Because they make my life worse. They can't help it? Big fucking deal. I can't help being short and ugly either, no one gives a shit. Suddenly I'm supposed to?

Nah.

>>36574068
>You never, ever, ever, take in account that this stuff isn't objective: you're good TO SOMEONE, and EVERYONE has a different taste.
Some tastes are more common than others. That's the objective measure.

>Truly a fucking time capsule to argue the same shit with you that we argued endlessly a year ago. I wonder what else is coming back into my life, happiness? My Loved One?
Yeah honestly I don't think there is an answer coming. What I'm saying is the truth. I'm not gonna ignore it, I'm not able or willing to make my peace with it. There isn't really much to do from here on. These things can not be disproved, they have to be accepted without a grudge which is NOT what I am going to do.

Also about happiness and your missus. I don't know mate. Maybe my shitty mental state is your lucky charm?

>Or just Dan's goddam core beliefs of doom.
Yeah they've just been out of your life. But they've always been there. And they always will be.
>>
>>36572247

I hope you find the entertainment to your liking. If I can enhance it by shoving stuff up my butt - a theme tonight - let me know and make suggestions.
>>
>>36574066
That's quite the variety. Which Souls game was your favorite?
>>
>>36574148
We're fighting Dan? What's going on here? I'll tank, I vote Nick for healslut.

>>36574145
I'd toss a coin on it. But if I had to choose, I would say that neither answer is sufficient since the distinction ceases to have meaning beyond a certain point. Like asking a hand if anyone else exists and saying sure, I saw a foot at one point.
>>
How come never have the motivation to do anything? I have tons of energy a lot of the times but I can never apply that to education or other important things, i've been procrastinating for years and years and I can never ever seem to get work done off of my own initiative, i'm starting to think I may have ADHD or some similar disorder
>>
>>36574148
Yeah I do tend to monopolize threads/conversations. It just happens.

>>36574183
Can you remember who was the number 35? No. Only the couple best exist. The others don't.
>>
>>36574207
Sharpie in pooper.

I figured that this wasn't original.
>>
>>36574226

Didn't mean to post as anon here's my tri
pcode
>>
>>36574148
Give us a run down of the situation.
>>
>>36572288
>And still you experienced more happiness and joy in these six years than a dozen of under average people will experience in their whole lives.

Ah come on, you're just dodging the damn point here, you absolute, absolute stubborn man! She just showed you how wrong you were and you act like you don't see it.

Cut the crap.

>Actually who even gives a shit about your opinion?

That makes no sense, Dan. She's the kind of person you whine about, so you care about her opinion. You're just upset that you do.

>DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH.

You sure ain't laughing, you're mad as fuck because now you don't have any excuses left.

>You attractive people don't know shit.

You are very arrogant in your supposition that your pain is superior to everyone else's. You don't know other people's lives. When you've suffered a lot, you know there's room for more, and you know it happens to others too.

>Not comparing myself doesn't change the fact that I am inferior.

Your attitude is inferior. It's the only thing that makes you a pain in the ass, and we all know you can do so much better.

What the hell caused this relapse?
>>
>>36574189
>Its what you do with the hand you're dealt that matters.
This is what inferiors are conditioned to believe. I guess it's better for your mental state than realizing you're a piece of shitty rock and no matter how much work you put into it, one raw diamond will have the price of 10 000 yous.

>I would have probably attacked someone that fucking stupid, ruining good metal like that. That got my blood pressure up.
My father did it with an old axe made by one of my great-great fathers (a blacksmith) for another one of my great-great fathers (a carpenter) who used it all his life. It's a great axe, though I have recently bough a new hultafors axe, which is at least comparable. Still not bad for a piece of metal that might be over 70 years old. It even has that old school handle that was finished just with a shard of glass, it's so smooth and nice to touch you wouldn't believe.

>How do you get sour grapes from this? He was literally given higher-quality knives. But he liked his knife so much its as ground down as you saw.
Did he like it or did he just cling onto it because he was stubborn and knew that the other knives would be objectively better (like my hultafors compared to the old axe).
>>
>>36572387
>That's how you determine your value. By your success. Does this really need a further explanation?

This only makes sense in the light of your Dark Triad test. Not everyone thinks like you.
>>
>>36574215
In terms of atmosphere it's the first. The third I've spent the most time in PVP, though I did enjoy twinking in DS1. I loved playing DS1 until I felt as though I had physically been to Lordran; could feel the sun on my skin, and find my way around as though it were my hometown.

Then I did the same with 2. I took it to a greater extreme in that I spent 600ish hours trying to get a no death run and a no bonfire run. In 1 and 3 it was SL1, and in 2 it was that. Then I accomplished it. Went back to it later to get the platinum and had a mini-breakdown when I got the last trophy. Really got upset.
>>
>>36574219
What is your physical conception of yourself? If you are all that exists, what kind of physiology would support the myriad of seemingly external sensations funneling into your awareness? Are you a hallucinating supercomputer suspended in... space? Which would also be you? Is this at all close to how you think?
>>
>>36574367
So to answer your question, though I don't think it's the best I probably love the second - SOTFS - the best. Listening to Art Bell as I played it over and over was the happiest I can remember being.
>>
File: 1475404886497.png (1MB, 793x965px) Image search: [Google]
1475404886497.png
1MB, 793x965px
>>36566894
How does one get over the Trypophobia
>>
>>36572438

Do you know how to breathe with your diaphragm?
>>
>>36574401
You don't, it's natural for a person to be like that.
>>
>>36572443
>You're completely correct. I do not want to change, to work hard. Because for my hard work I will not get as much as a tall and attractive guy who also works hard. Easy as that.

Translation: I am 20 meters away from a million dollars, and some asshole spawned 10 meters away from another million dollars. There is no fucking reason why I should have to take 10 fucking extra steps to get my own million dollars! This is OUTRAGEOUS! Fuck you all, I will stay right where I am until I spawn closer to the million dollars.
>>
>>36574267

May aswell just repost it with tripcode

>How come never have the motivation to do anything? I have tons of energy a lot of the times but I can never apply that to education or other important things, i've been procrastinating for years and years and I can never ever seem to get work done off of my own initiative, i'm starting to think I may have ADHD or some similar disorder
>>
File: 1487453630386.jpg (125KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487453630386.jpg
125KB, 1024x576px
>>36574190
>Suddenly I'm supposed to?
If you wish to deem yourself and your acts justified, yes. Otherwise you are simply being a hypocrite.
It is not just to attack those who are better off than you, just because.

Your attitude is clearly bringing you misery, so I hope you can find some peace with it.

>>36574437
Nah, I like holes in things.
>>
>>36574392
You make sound so nice. To me it's just constant rape.
>>
>>36574384
Like a vast, conscious sea imposing restrictions on itself in order to understand its condition.
>>
>>36574289
Mate, attractive people have better lives for many reasons. The guy (if it's a woman it's even more ridiculous) has so much potential because of his looks, wait actually there was a mention of going sterile because of starvation, that only happens to females I think. Oh well.

Yeah, the point is, he has a chance due to his looks. Just like attractive junkies who miraculously "recover". How often do you see a homeless guy who has attractive facial structure and is tall (dirt, diseases and rugged clothing aside). Not too much.

>What the hell caused this relapse?
The fact that I finished my last bottle of whiskey two days ago and I only have some homemade schnaps that doesn't taste so good. Only way for me to not care about my inferiority is to be either drunk or hungover.
>>
>>36574465
What kinds of things?
>>
>>36572479
>The best people get the best things, the best experiences, the best relationships. I want these.

You don't, you want the same shit people you hate want.

Dan, your rationalisations stem from your mental issues, not logic, not knowledge of the world, none of that. You project your shit so hard that you think you live in Fecal Matter Land. You don't want anyone to prove you wrong, so you'll rape reason and sense to think you're right. But you're not.
>>
>>36572480

Are you seeing a therapist for now?
>>
I have ocd i don't really know how to deal with it.Its been 3 years.Well I have a question,do a person need to be get anxious for anything,or we shouldn't be anxious for anything.I want to get rid of this disease but gotta know this first so that I don't delete necessary anxiety
>>
>>36574480
I'm not Nick, but why do you care so much about what others possess and what they've achieved? Isn't it your own peace of mind and health you should be focused upon?
>>
>>36574467
I'd make a dark joke here about getting to like it given enough time but I suspect certain parties would get upset.
>>
File: foot.jpg (74KB, 480x526px) Image search: [Google]
foot.jpg
74KB, 480x526px
>>36574491
>What kinds of things?
Plants, animals, walls, people.
>>
>>36572581

If you have shit self-esteem, you are likely to have narcissism to some degree; it's a complicated disorder. Narcissism is about faking a great ego to cover a shit one, and generally believing oneself to be better than others, but it can be done in very negative ways.
>>
>>36574454
Am I supposed to pretend that this analogy is valid? In reality it would be more like

>I am 1000 kilometers away from a million dollars and I'm going to have to crawl on broken glass all the way and my fly is going to be unzipped, while some asshole spawned 10 meters away.

Oh and also, you try to pretend that there are two distinct piles of million dollars, when in reality, the pile would be shared and even if I were to crawl all the way to the pile, there would be a nigger with a bat standing by it who would smack me if I tried to take more than 50$.
>>
>>36572684
>They pretend they're not ugly their whole life to protect their sanity.

You pretend a whole lot to do the same.
>>
>>36572734
>be selfless

She needs to do the opposite, as I'm pretty sure having been selfless didn't help. You need to cater to your own needs in order to be able to help others.
>>
>>36574513
See this is all nice and dandy, but at the end of the day, gifted people get a lot. And I don't. There is no good reason for me not to have the same things they have.

>>36574541
Yes. Being disadvantaged and having to work hard for things that gifted people get easily makes me lose my sleep and peace of mind.
>>
>>36572803

This is like kryptonite to Dan. He's going to explode.
>>
>>36572857

Good! Nice to see you here. :)
>>
>>36574646
>Being disadvantaged and having to work hard for things that gifted people get easily makes me lose my sleep and peace of mind.
Do you consider it a possibility to attempt to work away from this notion? To try to give up on the way you derive value and self-worth? Can you imagine yourself doing so? If it ends up with you being more content and happy in life?
>>
>>36574478
Why would it restrict itself? So it's imposing maya (illusion) on itself in order to arrive at self-knowledge?
>>
>>36572959

Post your face, let us judge for ourselves, because your word is not reliable.
>>
>>36574705
That sounds like what I had in mind. Buddhism?
>>
>>36574553
Yeah, I suspect that there is a slight possibility of that happening.
>>
>>36574554
So you enjoy that picture?
>>
>>36573026

You're the fed man, Dan. You don't believe the starved when they speak to you and tell you that they don't have it as good as you think. You think you're the only one to know hunger.

Get your head out of your ass, please.
>>
>>36574553
I guarantee nick would be the only one to Ben upset
>>
I'm not feeling up to posting anymore. See you guys.
>>
>>36574703
No I can not imagine that. Actually I have tried, but ignoring this injustice is humiliating. Acting like I'm okay with it is untrue to myself. And whenever I try to combat my negative thoughts and perceptions, it comes to a simple question. Why? Is it not the truth? To which I have to answer that it is.

>>36574728
Nah. I don't trust 4chan.
>>
File: O.png (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
O.png
509KB, 1920x1080px
Well then that was a surprise
>>
>>36574784
>You don't believe the starved when they speak to you and tell you that they don't have it as good as you think. You think you're the only one to know hunger.
People who can work as models are not starved.
>>
>>36574743
More Hinduism. You're the Brahman.
>>
>>36574806
Next time then m8
>>
>>36574830

How am I narcissistic when i'm full of self loathing and self doubt?
>>
>>36574807
You would be right to be careful, but you're in good hands. You don't have to if you don't want to.
>>
>>36574646
There are 6 billion people on this planet and counting. Most of them have shitty or mediocre lives. Some make their fortune and success, others are born into it. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter, and you can't change it. The only thing you can change is yourself and your attitude, because if your happiness is derived entirely on how you compare to others' perceived success, you're going to go insane.

I think almost everyone on this planet is miserable in one way or another; some are just better at concealing it than others.

Our minds and bodies are evolved to live in small groups of hunters and gatherers in the wilds, but now we're bombarded with stimuli, people everyone, contraproductive rules, regulations etc. This is the beginning of the dystopia.
>>
>>36566894
hey Nick, it's me, something weird happened during these days
I have been home alone for 4 days because my mom was away and in my country 25 of april is a holiday, so i seized the opportunity and I spent 4 days just smoking weed alone and with friends.
after that I had a day in which i had very bad thoughts and feelings, I thought about how the mankind is based on social interaction realizing that there is nothing like "acting just for yourself", also i thought about death and that was bad because i almost crying myself to sleep realizing how strange would it be to lose every perception of yourself and the world outside and to stop existing.
from that moment i feel very weird, like i'm less concrete as a being, sometimes i watch my hands for minutes and i start laughing thinking about how strange they are and shit like this.
Today i went to school and it went alright tho, i saw my friends and acted like normal as ever but i'm feeling very strange and kinda empty right now.
did i fucked up?
(als osorry for bad english :v)
>>
>>36573485
>I can and I will.

You can't because that'd make you a hypocrite. That's why you can't. You need to use some damn reason in your logic! You'll go insane if you use your emotions as a basis for any kind of logic. It can't work that way. You're being hysterical.
>>
>>36574831
The analogy was that you think that everything is about you. It only effects you. It's all about you, but Nick is saying that there are other people hurting regardless of the situation.
>>
>>36574351
>This is what inferiors are conditioned to believe. I guess it's better for your mental state than realizing you're a piece of shitty rock and no matter how much work you put into it, one raw diamond will have the price of 10 000 yous.
Some people are born worth 20million more than me. Where you start from doesn't matter to me. Its what you do with it that matters. If you're born only child to millionaires but squander it away and have nothing to pass down, you are infinitly more worthless than a father who was born with nothing and worked hard enough to send his kids to college.

>My father did it with an old axe made by one of my great-great fathers (a blacksmith) for another one of my great-great fathers (a carpenter) who used it all his life. It's a great axe, though I have recently bough a new hultafors axe, which is at least comparable. Still not bad for a piece of metal that might be over 70 years old. It even has that old school handle that was finished just with a shard of glass, it's so smooth and nice to touch you wouldn't believe.
Been too long since I've held a nice glass-sharpened handle.

>Did he like it or did he just cling onto it because he was stubborn and knew that the other knives would be objectively better (like my hultafors compared to the old axe).
He liked his things. He never threw things out until they were used up or useless.
>>
>>36573564
>When you realize you can't win

A woman will love you if she loves you, not because of the parameters you think of, unless all you want is a whore bimbo who wants your money. It really shows you have zero social abilities and never can't see who a person past the shadow of your own asshole, which covers everyone else in shit.
>>
>>36574944
>You can't because that'd make you a hypocrite. That's why you can't.
I can and I will. Calling me a hypocrite doesn't matter to me.

>>36574955
Yeah, but they are models. Their default state is being on the top of the world, liked by people for their good looks. If they live through some rough patches, they always come back to the great standard.
>>
>>36573710
>And if your D is small, your only option is paying for sex. Ta-dah!

That's fucking retarded. By the time a woman meets your cock, she loves you to bits and doesn't care what's down your pants. You need to meet a woman who loves you, seriously.

Believe it or not, but women aren't as simple as big-dick seekers. That's just ridiculous.
>>
>>36573792
>Do you like city builders

CITIES: SKYLINE.

I think it's called. Most fun since Sim City 2000.
>>
>>36575117
Can't get into those games myself, but to each their own.
>>
>>36574960
>If you're born only child to millionaires but squander it away and have nothing to pass down, you are infinitly more worthless than a father who was born with nothing and worked hard enough to send his kids to college.
And yet the milionaire child dies after living a life of enjoyment, experience and joy. Experiencing much of what life has to offer. While the father worked his ass off for an uncertain result.

>He liked his things. He never threw things out until they were used up or useless.
This is typical for poor people who don't throw their tools away when there exists one which does a better job because they can't afford it.

>>36574992
This is going to sound edgy, but there is no such thing as love. Nothing deep.

It's just a feeling of not being able to get someone better for the time being. Why do you think many relationships end after 1, 3, 7 years etc? It's like with mortgage fixation.
>>
File: trypophobia-PICTURE.jpg (176KB, 974x748px) Image search: [Google]
trypophobia-PICTURE.jpg
176KB, 974x748px
>>36574775
Yes, in a slightly twisted way in that it activates some response inside me, similiar to watching gore, or having violent fantasies. Just weaker, in general.

>>36574807
>Is it not the truth?
Only from your current perspective, which itself is also the issue here. Value, worth, meaning are all utterly subjective after all and your way of deriving them from the very top is cancerous, to put it bluntly. It causes you harm, so how could it be good? The way you derive value is not true in itself. It's just the way you happen to look at the world and if it's making you miserable, why hang onto it?
>>
>>36573964
>Also ... a divorce? God dammit ...

You divorced me, you motherfucker. Suddenly decided never to speak to me again, blocked me, and you were done. For what, ten months?

Rude.

Sally-Anne test, you'd not be able to see Sally's perspective, and would think she'd check in Anne's box.

>Yeah except they can get lot of money on the side by doing escort.

Yes, and? Completely different topic. Absolute non-sequitur.

>Putting in some work and getting different results based on stuff out of my control is just not acceptable for me.

Pout at the universe and see how long it takes to get results.
>>
>>36575170
>Only from your current perspective, which itself is also the issue here.
I'm not saying anything profound. Just that gifted people have better lives for arbitrary reasons.

>It's just the way you happen to look at the world and if it's making you miserable, why hang onto it?
Because gifted people do have better lives for arbitrary reasons and for this they deserve to be hated. Sure, I am miserable and I hate myself, but it's NOTHING compared to how much I hate gifted people who have more than me.
>>
>>36574076
>Think whatever you want. I'm not gonna go into numbers.

Of course not, Long-Dicked Dicker Danny.
>>
File: 1472902851824.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472902851824.png
44KB, 657x527px
>tfw nick will not answer to you
>>
>>36574189

Always did modelling alone. No Games Workshop in Switzerland. I do not meet people. It's kind of sad.
>>
>>36575233
>Sally-Anne test, you'd not be able to see Sally's perspective, and would think she'd check in Anne's box.
If I knew Anne is a fucking bitch who takes stuff from me because she got born better looking I would obviously assume she is going to steal from me. Just like when Chad and me are both approaching the same woman.

>Yes, and? Completely different topic. Absolute non-sequitur.
Yeah I know. I wasn't going anywhere with it, just thought it was worth a mention.

>Pout at the universe and see how long it takes to get results.
It's gifted people. Not universe.
>>
>>36574219
>We're fighting Dan? What's going on here? I'll tank, I vote Nick for healslut.

Dan is fighting us, we're trying to help. I don't have a clue what a healslut is, but I can imagine.
>>
>>36575250
>Sure, I am miserable and I hate myself, but it's NOTHING compared to how much I hate gifted people who have more than me.
It's a miserable pile of negative emotions that you're better off without. A pile that's based on subjective bullshit, not truth, derived from the world that nobody can change. The one thing you can possibly change is yourself, how you derive your values and that's just what I'm trying to convince you to do. If nothing else, you'd be happier in life.
>>
>>36574230
>Yeah I do tend to monopolize threads/conversations. It just happens.

Because your stuff is so wrong that everyone feels the urged to correct you. It's like entering a room with a knee bending backwards: everyone stares in horror and want to fix it.

>>36574230
>Can you remember who was the number 35? No. Only the couple best exist. The others don't.

Moving the goal posts: first you said nobody can remember the second guy, now you say nobody remembers the 35th. Whatever I say, you'll move the goal posts. I could know 1500 players, you'd still do it.

The point was and remains: rank isn't everything. You were wrong, admit it, suck it up, move on.

Danrailing threads should be a thing. Just suddenly start turbo shitposting with twisted core beliefs and have everyone react. You're number 1 at this, Dan, no doubt.
>>
File: healslut.png (222KB, 715x1584px) Image search: [Google]
healslut.png
222KB, 715x1584px
>>36575343
>a healslut
This sound like your thing?
>>
>>36574480

Christ, you are so self absorbed that you couldn't even decipher that i'm a woman from my post?

Really activates my almonds over here
>>
>>36575381
If I get the choice between being "happy" by accepting humiliation, that is working hard to get fraction of what gifted people get. And the other option is being hateful and miserable, it's a VERY easy choice.

Only a cuck would be happy working hard for what gifted people get easily.
>>
File: 20170426_130118-3492x1965.jpg (922KB, 3492x1965px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_130118-3492x1965.jpg
922KB, 3492x1965px
5 weeks left of school and I'm too tired to get out of bed. Help me.

Pic related is my breakfast.
>>
>>36574455

ADHD isn't real, so don't worry about that.

What causes the lack of motivation, any clue?
>>
>>36574532

No, like I said, I don't have the means to get one. And I cannot get out of bed, let alone leave my house on most days. And seeing a therapist will not bring my ex back to me, so I see no purpose. Sounds stupid when I write it, but that's what I think.
>>
>>36575395
My core beliefs make sense though.

>>36575410
I don't give a shit. For being an attractive woman, you deserve the worst possible thing that can happen to you. You got lucky, you are my enemy.
>>
>>36574534

Anxiety is stress, and it's not needed. Stress/anxiety, was useful to run away from predators and other dangers. It's still useful for that, but the rest of the time, modern day dangers aren't things you meet and escape or fight within minutes, so your body gets worn out by being in high alert too long.
>>
>>36575170
I initially thought you were a sadist, but I'm pretty sure it's different. You like seeing the contortions, and the mutilated part, but it's not the act itself or the purpose and meaning it carries.
>>
>>36575454
wtf have you never been dumped before?
move on
>>
>>36574553
>I suspect certain parties would get upset.

Go ahead.
>>
Why do I feel so inept at everything I do? It's like I've got a barrier between me and success that everyone else doesn't, I know this is just self pitying bullshit but I just feel like a loser to put it bluntly
>>
>>36574554

Stepped all over Sponge Bob.
>>
>>36575504

>I don't give a shit. For being an attractive woman, you deserve the worst possible thing that can happen to you. You got lucky, you are my enemy.

Gee, I wonder why you are miserable. :^)

>>36575540

>just think positive bro, everything will be alright! :^)
>>
>>36574806

I'm sorry about that. :(

See you soon.
>>
>>36575577
>Gee, I wonder why you are miserable. :^)
Because for being an attractive woman you get more out of life than me. And I'm supposed to pretend I'm okay with that.
>>
>>36574831
>People who can work as models are not starved.

You missed the point, but even that sentence doesn't work. Literally, models are often starved, and looking "good" is just one thing. There's a lot of negative things with being considered good-looking.
>>
File: IMG_9222.jpg (208KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9222.jpg
208KB, 774x1032px
>>36575405
Now I feel akward
Main healer in smite, and Cleric in Souls series
Is this why everyone bullies my healers?
>>
>>36574852

That's what's at the heart of narcissism: shame, weak self, insecurity, fear.

To cope with that, a narcissist will try to feel superior to everyone. Or to shit on everyone, to feel superior by comparison.
>>
>>36575616
>There's a lot of negative things with being considered good-looking.
And like with tallness, the positive things VASTLY outweigh the negative ones.
>>
File: 1486375914176.jpg (174KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1486375914176.jpg
174KB, 490x490px
>>36575439
>If I get the choice between being "happy" by accepting humiliation
That's not what I'm advocating. What I'm advocating is such a change in your views, where you'd no longer deem it humiliating. The mindset that causes you to think of life that way is cancerous.
>Only a cuck would be happy working hard for what gifted people get easily.
You might as well say that only a cuck would be happy having a house to live in. It's a subjective, non-truth point of view that has no intrinsic value and subjectively it's harmful to anyone who holds it.

>>36575536
>I initially thought you were a sadist
I am, to an extent, but trypophobia is not about that. The violent/sexual fantasies are for that.

>>36575630
>Is this why everyone bullies my healers?
Yes. Have you ever sucked cock?
>>
>>36574898

Maybe you're derealising from too much weed?
>>
File: result6.png (28KB, 732x1166px) Image search: [Google]
result6.png
28KB, 732x1166px
>>36573300
This covers it i think.
>>
>>36575630
Quiet healslut, the men are talking. I'm overencumbered, and I need you to hold onto my two-hander. Unless you can think of anything else from my sack you could help me empty out?
>>
>>36575007
>I can and I will. Calling me a hypocrite doesn't matter to me.

I'm not calling you one, you'd be one. What you're saying is basically, "Fuck logic."

All right.

>Yeah, but they are models. Their default state is being on the top of the world, liked by people for their good looks. If they live through some rough patches, they always come back to the great standard.

Sorry, Dan, but this has to be some of the most stupid stuff I've heard. It's like you know very little about the fashion world and never cared to consider it before talking about it like an expert.
>>
>>36575689
Actually I should have said
>either way, I need you to help me empty out my sack
Missed opportunity desu
>>
>>36575656
>What I'm advocating is such a change in your views, where you'd no longer deem it humiliating.
Imagine this scenario. There is a shop which carries ... whatever, shoes. As you walk in, you get a colored stripe on your arm. People with different colors have to pay VASTLY different prices for the shoes they buy. What kind of cucked retard would you have to be to just calmly accept that you have to pay MUCH more for your shoes because of something completely arbitrary. It's just not logical.
>>
>>36575137
>there is no such thing as love. Nothing deep.

To you, because you can neither feel it nor give it. I've done both, so I can confirm that love is real.

>It's just a feeling of not being able to get someone better for the time being. Why do you think many relationships end after 1, 3, 7 years etc? It's like with mortgage fixation.

Because some people think like you do. Also, life happens, that doesn't mean love isn't real.

And with love, it's never about "someone better", because nobody is better at being your Loved One than your Loved One.
>>
>>36575666
yeah that the first thing i thought, but i've smoked a lot in other occasions and never end with these feelings.
nice satan tho
>>
>>36575718
>I'm not calling you one, you'd be one. What you're saying is basically, "Fuck logic."
Whatever you want to think. People treat me like shit for things out of my control, acting the same way they do is revenge. What do you want me to do? Be good while everyone is being a fucking cunt to me?
>>
>>36575281

I did, but I'm slow. I got Danned the fuck up.
>>
>>36575314
>It's gifted people

They're not your parents, they don't owe you shit.
>>
>>36575771
I can't take this retarded shit you just said seriously. I'm not going to react on this point further.
>>
>>36575615
>Because for being an attractive woman you get more out of life than me. And I'm supposed to pretend I'm okay with that.

a) i don't
b) why wouldn't you be fucking okay with that, it's not like i'm a chad stealing your imaginary girlfriends, you dense fuck

I feel like I am peering into the mind of the next George Sodini, it's super unsettling
>>
>>36575811
They get more from life because of luck.

I don't because of bad luck.

It's that simple, no way to ignore this fact. They are my enemy, they deserve everything bad that could happen to them.
>>
File: 1471724027235.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471724027235.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>36575792
don't worry friend i didn't want to hurry you
>>
Any tips on ya know getting out there? Because I've literally never been in a relationship with a a girl never kissed one, never had sex, never even had friends that are female, how do get out on the dating scene?
>>
>>36575405
>This sound like your thing?

Nope.
>>
>>36575440

Do you sleep badly?
>>
>>36575818
You don't? So all these statistics proving how attractive people earn more, have attractive partners etc are wrong?

>I feel like I am peering into the mind of the next George Sodini, it's super unsettling
Yeah well, for as long as women discriminate against men for being short and ugly, there are going to be Sodinis. Hopefully more and more. Actually I'm not sure how tall Sodini was.
>>
>>36575656
Nope, not even as a character
>>36575689
Carry your own gear barbarian, your carry capacity is easily 3x mine. Not my fault you grab every shiny thing across your path and just shove it up there.
>>36575728
Yes it was, too bad.
>>36575307
Not as bad as all the cash I wasted on mtg
>>36575137
I give up. I don't like arguing with a wall.
>>
>>36575737
But I NEED those shoes, don't I? I can either get the shoes, or freeze my legs off and die of necrosis.
Do I value my outrage over the colourband more than I value my own well-being? The colourband system can't be overthrown. Any struggle against it is completely futile and will just leave me miserable or dead. I can still afford the shoes, they might not be the best or nicest, but they're warm and fit my feet.
It's completely sensible to choose my own safety and well-being, having shoes, over being immensely bothered by the nature of reality that I can't change, no matter what.
>It's just not logical.
Neither are your emotions. Self-worth is logical to the extent that it gives a creature motivation to move forward, but in your case it's stunting you, holding you back. It makes no sense to retain it.
>>
>>36575454

I understand. What makes your ex so important to you?
>>
>>36575855
You look pretty comfy there. Anything I can do to assist you while you wait?

>>36575859
How old are you?
Still some casual ones:
>Don't be afraid of rejection
>Don't put women on a pedestal
>Present yourself well (clothes, health, hygiene)
>Let them talk about themselves: for most people a good conversation is one about them
>Smile
>Have opinions, but not contentious ones
>Be decisive
>>
>>36575504
>My core beliefs make sense though.

They don't.

>I don't give a shit. For being an attractive woman, you deserve the worst possible thing that can happen to you. You got lucky, you are my enemy.

If you truly believe that she got lucky, then you have no reason to hate her for something she didn't choose and isn't responsible for, right? Just like unlucky people aren't responsible either.

This is why your shit makes no damn sense: you change the rules all the time, you apply nothing to yourself, it's all hysterical emotional nonsense to hate, hate, hate. Stop it!
>>
>>36575908
Actually the only logical solution is to set the store on fire. When your only other option is to live a life of humiliation that will eventually make you kill yourself or die of necrosis, there is nothing to lose.
>>
>>36575560

Do the depression test.

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html
>>
>>36575950
>If you truly believe that she got lucky, then you have no reason to hate her for something she didn't choose and isn't responsible for, right?
She gets perks. That's more than enough of a reason.
>>
>>36575674

Damn... Serious issues going on here.
>>
>>36575901

yes, you cretin. attractiveness is not a guarantee to a happy life.

>>36575917

the way he treated me. he claimed i was so beautiful, it made him shy. i was always on his mind. he wanted to get to know me, to spend time with me. he wanted us to do stuff together. he had his cozy little universe I could imagine myself becoming a part of. now it's all over and i don't see the point in staying alive.
>>
>>36576013
>yes, you cretin. attractiveness is not a guarantee to a happy life.
I wasn't talking about happiness. But to be succesfull, attractiveness helps A LOT. You have a massive head-start.
>>
>>36575785
>acting the same way they do is revenge.

Yeah, I'm sure they really, really give a shit that you're angry at them. It'll show them, right?

> Be good while everyone is being a fucking cunt to me?

Dan, everyone here is being nice to you and you're being a cunt to them, going so far as declaring people your enemy when they did nothing but try to help you. You're an ingrate bastard.

I spend time on you and you don't think anything of it. You take it all for granted, you never appreciate what you have. You're bitter to the core. Get your head out of your fucking ass.
>>
>>36575814

Your defeat is accepted.
>>
>>36575927

I'm 19 , and I've always felt a little pathetic for being so distant from women at this age, there were people in my school losing their virginity at 16, but thanks for the general advice
>>
Just to check: we're in agreement that natural good looks are a huge advantage, as is height right? Dan is definitely correct about that. Some ridiculous statistic like 80% of CEOs are over 6'4''.
>>
>>36575852
>It's that simple,

If you were 5, sure, but you're not.
>>
>>36575927
no but thank you facet, you seems like you're a nice and caring person
>>
>>36575901
>So all these statistics proving how attractive people earn more, have attractive partners etc are wrong?

Generally a mere side effect of people who try. They try to study, they try to get a good job, they try to get fit, they try to find a good partner, etc. Being attractive is the result of their attitude, not the source.
>>
>>36576088
It was rather general. The more specific I can be, the more helpful I suspect. The /fit/ meme does ring true to some extent in that it will alter the way you think and help you to be more confident in a significant, appreciable way. The best way to meet people is through common interests.

>>36576125
You're welcome, I do try.
>>
>>36576013
>now it's all over

What happened?
>>
>>36575962
>Actually the only logical solution is to set the store on fire.
That's not logical at all. That's throwing an emotionally driven tantrum.
>When your only other option is to live a life of humiliation that will eventually make you kill yourself or die of necrosis, there is nothing to lose.
And this is where the attitude change I talked about earlier comes into. It's only humiliating from YOUR, very much unhealthy and twisted point of view, from the way you derive your self-worth and value. It's that very way of looking at the world that's making you angry and miserable and these negative emotions only go to feed your point of view further, in a self-destructive cycle that'll leave you either dead or utterly miserable.
There's no logic at work here. It's purely emotional.
>>
>>36576078
As far as talking about "love" is concerned, I'm not concerned.

>>36576060
>Yeah, I'm sure they really, really give a shit that you're angry at them. It'll show them, right?
Not really. But it makes you remember what you're supposed to do. It keeps your focus.

>Dan, everyone here is being nice to you and you're being a cunt to them, going so far as declaring people your enemy when they did nothing but try to help you.
Attractive women who are playing on easy mode (whatever that hag says, she is) are my enemy just by their existence. You know why? When there are people who get a lot for very little work, there also have to be people who get very little for a lot of work. They exist and they were luckier, therefore they did something to me.

>You're bitter to the core.
That's what happens when you treat someone like shit for things out of their control and expect them to work hard to compensate for shortcomings they didn't choose to have.
>>
>>36576047
>attractiveness helps A LOT

It really doesn't.
>>
>>36566894
Parents getting on motorcycle for quick ride, apparantly I'm having a fucking attack over this. Help please
>>
>>36576102

I'm not in agreement, actually. Good looks can be a huge disadvantage.
>>
File: 1488301976315.jpg (46KB, 475x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488301976315.jpg
46KB, 475x377px
>less than 6 hours until I have to wake up
Fuck. I need to go to bed.
Good night.
>>
I am curious if others also experience that alcohol works extremely well as a form of self-medication. I have moderated myself to only drink on weekends, but once I do I drink a lot. Usually until I black out. I know that catharsis is bullshit as a method of dealing with issues, but it is the best way I can describe my experience with alcohol. It feels as if it resets the week and removes all burdens. Sometimes it lingers for several days.

I prefer to drink alone, but when I am very inebriated is the only time I can somewhat deal with people. All anxiety is gone, my communication issues are gone and I can speak coherently with my true voice. I only exclusively think happy thoughts and can just sit there with music I enjoy and feel blissful for hours without really doing anything.

I sometimes wish I could be drunk all the time, because I unironically function better when I am drunk than when I am sober. The blow to my motorics is nothing compared to how much it improves every other function. Compared to other forms of medication that I've been prescribed and tried out, nothing comes close to how much alcohol helps me.

Obviously, I am not encouraging others to drink and especially not on their own because I think the way alcohol affects me is pretty rare, but I also believe that alcohol is too demonized by society and doctors.

If I'd tell somebody in real life that I sit at home alone drinking until I pass out they'd assume I am miserable when it is the exact opposite.

Bless Ninkasi.
>>
>>36576244
Just as intelligence, strength, social connections and wealth can as well. Of course, those would be extremely situational and barely worth mentioning.
>>
>>36576203
>But it makes you remember what you're supposed to do. It keeps your focus.

That makes no sense. Being butthurt does nothing to the people you're butthurt about.

Buddhists say that anger is like a hot piece of coal that you hold in your hand. Just let it go. It hurts no one else.

>Attractive women who are playing on easy mode

It's like your vision of human suffering is exclusively your own. Are you this ignorant of the human condition as to think that looking good will spare you much in life?
>>
>>36576140
>Being attractive is the result of their attitude, not the source.
Quite the contrary. Attractiveness gets them treated better. Good treatment helps them develop confidence, which helps them seek relationships (not just romantic) which help them develop social skills, which help them succeed.

>>36576177
Whatever you say, it's the truth. Some people get a lot for very little work, some people get very little for a lot of work. I don't see why the existence of the first group should not make the second group angry. Especially when your assignment into the groups is arbitrary.
>>
>>36576280

Alcohol has really nasty long term effects on your brain, and thus, your mental issues.
>>
>>36576244
Nick please need help
>>36576216
>>
>>36576320

I'm living proof that you're wrong, but you'll find some emotional "reason" to say it doesn't matter, so fuck it.
>>
Is it weird that when I'm out in public our just outside in general that I don't feel connected to the outside world like my brain doesn't recognise that I am indeed in reality right now, should I be worried Nick?
>>
>>36576216

Why does that worry you?
>>
>>36576315
>Buddhists say that anger is like a hot piece of coal that you hold in your hand. Just let it go. It hurts no one else.
It keeps your focus, so that you don't forget where it came from.

>Are you this ignorant of the human condition as to think that looking good will spare you much in life?
It will. I see it every day. People who are not very smart or skilled get forward due to good looks or good starting point.
>>
>>36576280
I know how you feel. In the past I would do this without fail. However, over the past few months it hasn't really worked that way for me and has become another encumberance. It's exacerbated the most chronic of my symptoms rather than relieving them.

That said, next time the opportunity comes up (i.e when I have the place to myself) I will ill-advisedly do it again.
>>
>>36576357

Derealisation, happens because of high anxiety. You'll be fine, just read about it.
>>
>>36576332
It does, but with my drinking being limited to two days a week it'll take quite a while before it starts destroying me.

I am willing to pay the price in the future, considering how much it improves my wellbeing during my lowest.
>>
>>36576356
How are you a proof exactly?
>>
Nick,
I feel sad.

I feel like I don't know how to talk
and that people don't consider me because of it
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 3264x2448px
>>36576367
Because one small mistake and they're both fucking dead! Goddamn Imm fucking sweating and my heartrate is skyhigh
>>
File: 1492856224549.jpg (59KB, 736x497px) Image search: [Google]
1492856224549.jpg
59KB, 736x497px
>>36576168

>it's not you, it's me speech
>i am dying on the inside as he tells me that
>try to play cool
>we still keep in touch, tell each other about our daily lives, he always comments on how beautiful and great i am
>i am still secretly hoping he will realize what he's missing
>a few weeks ago he goes full no contact, i go crazy
>>
>>36576384
I never thought that I had high anxiety, isn't anxiety to do with paranoia and panic attacks? I never have any of those symptoms
>>
>>36576320
I, in turn don't see why the second group should be angry at all. Unhappiness, poverty, suffering would certainly make them angry and envious, but if they are living a life of safety and satiety, with needs fulfilled, that anger is more harmful than good.
>>
>>36576436
>Quite the contrary. Attractiveness gets them treated better. Good treatment helps them develop confidence, which helps them seek relationships (not just romantic) which help them develop social skills, which help them succeed.

I wasn't attractive, I wasn't treated better. In fact, my relationship came first, then I got some confidence for other reasons as well, and then I became more attractive. Attractiveness came last in the whole list. "Succeed" means anything you want it to mean.
>>
>>36576445

Maybe you do have an issue with knowing what others feel and think.

People may think you don't care about them.
>>
>>36576501
Because they are getting less out of life for arbitrary reasons. While the other group is getting more. And on whose expense?
>>
>>36576448

Makes sense. Perhaps you should tell them. But don't worry, nothing will happen to them.
>>
>>36576555
Fuck I hope ao. theyve been gone so long already. Shit most accidents are within 10 miles of the home, hope they're fine
>>
>>36576522
Getting a relationship doesn't prove success itself. It depends on quality of your partner and whether the relationship holds in a long run.

Getting a mediocre bitch shouldn't be hard for someone who is over average.
>>
>>36576465

As hard as this may be, if he left, he wasn't "the one", because the one won't leave. You have to convince yourself of this. Give yourself time. A lot of time. There's a chance you loved being loved by him more than you loved him.

Try to imagine, because it may be true, that your love for him may not be healthy, and possibly stems from deeper wounds, which get reactivated (like almonds) by the break up.

This is usually why relationships awaken old wounds, and people who are functional everywhere else, suddenly snap when it comes to love.

What reason did he give you?
>>
>>36576466

Not necessarily paranoia nor panic attacks, no. Just being very, very worried is enough.
>>
Dropping e-mail before it all dies:

[email protected]
>>
>>36576550
But the reality of the system cannot be changed, not by man. All they could do is rage impotently against the world, leaving themselves unhappy for life, when they could have lived a content or happy existence with what they had. Their suffering benefktted absolutely nobody.
>>
>>36576605

Believe it or not, but getting with someone isn't something to look like a winner, it's something you do because you love the person and couldn't care less what the world thinks. You're so petty sometimes.

>a mediocre bitch

You don't see women as people. Nor anyone else, I think.
>>
>>36576646
Fuck what is wrong with me. Why am I falling apart Nick?
>>
>>36576610

i feel like he was the one, and i wasn't ready for a relationship with a guy like him. that's what's killing me. that i ran headfirst into a relationship with the perfect man, and that i wasn't mentally stable enough to keep him.

he never gave a direct reason, just said there's something about me that is "off" and "weird" and that i make him feel guilty
>>
>>36576694

PTSD, I think. You're reliving your trauma, you're scared it might happen again.
>>
>>36576532
I can't hold conversations, unless they are about me/my issues, and most times I find talking to people a bit annoying
>>
>>36576707

Something off that made him feel guilty?

What kind of mental issues did you have during this relationship?
>>
>>36576716

Can you manage to care about people a bit more?
>>
>>36576711
Ok but what can I do? Fuck I canMt eveb describe what im feelin right now
>>
>>36576675
Better than accepting humiliation as something natural and acting like you're okay with being spat on your face.

>>36576678
>You don't see women as people. Nor anyone else, I think.
Once again. Treat someone poorly for arbitrary reasons, that's what happens. You create a misshapen individual.
>>
>>36576731

i had run off the mill depression, and i guess i was clingy sometimes. not psycho girlfriend tier clingy, but i guess it did the trick for him
>>
>>36576744
now that I think about it, you are right
I don't care much

like I LOVE my friends and want them to be happy,
but aside from that I never ask anyone things like how are you doing (also I never know how to answer questions like that)
>>
>>36576753

Breathe, focus on something else, splash cold water on your face and chest.
>>
>>36576766
>Once again. Treat someone poorly for arbitrary reasons, that's what happens. You create a misshapen individual.

It's never your fault. You're always a victim. Too easy.
>>
>>36576793
>i had run off the mill depression,

I suspect this may not be the case. What caused it, if anything?
>>
>>36576819

Do ask, and say "I'm fine and you?"

Easy.
>>
>>36576823
I can't fucking concentrate past the image of that guy lying dead in a puddle of his blood. Fuck! fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>36576834
Occam's razor.
>>
>>36576858
it seems so fake,
and also saying fine is a lie, but saying anything else doesn't feel right too
>>
>>36576861

This really sounds like PTSD, friend. Focus on something else, music, anything, and relax, don't worry.

That stuff did a number on you. You should see a therapist about it.

Let me know how you're handling this.

>>36576862

Convenient bullshit. Nothing Occam about this rationalisation.
>>
>>36576845

i've been depressed for most of my life, but i do notice that my condition's gotten worse in the past few years. ie, crying ocassionally instead of just being melancholic. now i cry every day, but it's a whole 'nother kettle of fish
>>
>>36576892

It's a way to enter into communication, like a formula. It's to show that you're not an enemy. That's all. If you say it nicely, you can convey that you're friendly and won't mind talking.
>>
>>36576929

We'd need more time to discuss this. Thread is about to die, and I'm about to fall asleep. I work tomorrow.

You can always shoot me an e-mail.

Same for everyone else by the way.
>>
>>36576918
Still man, it'so so very easy. I've said it many times. Either I get born being a top Chad, or I'm not gonna be content.
>>
>>36576939
(I do mind)
I try to do that,
but I still feel it's hard to talk to people and not just fall into silence
>>
>>36576918
The water helped. I'm calmed down now. Can't fix heartrate, doing meditations now. Thanks Nick, need someone in charge of me when I fall apart. Really, thank you
>>
>>36576987

Then you won't be content. Can we now move on to another topic and never again discuss your self-inflicted fate?
>>
>>36576964

okay, i will

thanks, nick, and thanks to everybody else
>>
>>36577021

Glad the water thing helped. You may consider a full shower if that helps. Water sounds and immersion.
>>
>>36577021

i wish i knew how to help you, my brother also has ptsd

hang in there, bro
>>
>>36577038
It's not self-inflicted. The main cause is the treatment by normies. Not self-inflicted.
>>
There's still some time before we crash. Not among the last threads yet.

>>36577103

No, Dan, it is self-inflicted. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you. It is self-inflicted. If it wasn't, you wouldn't talk about it so much. If it was just true and obvious, and not some emotional outburst, you'd not mention it more often than water's boiling point.
>>
>>36577073
>>36577057
Thanks. This has never happened to me before, I panicked
>>
Last post!

Ravioli.
>>
>>36577134
I wouldn't mention it more often than water's boiling point if I made my peace with having shitty life compared to someone gifted. I didn't make my peace with it without being a cuck.
Thread posts: 603
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.