[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women belong to chad 15% of men get 95% of the women our role

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Women belong to chad
15% of men get 95% of the women
our role as beta cucks is to smile and accept as the love of our lives enjoys a superior manly man
and hope for a chance to raise his and her children and have our wallets drained
>>
File: tumblr_ocg0btPCrT1vaenhno4_400.jpg (45KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocg0btPCrT1vaenhno4_400.jpg
45KB, 400x379px
>tfw no gf to come back late at night and when i try to have sex with her she says she's too exhausted from Chad fucking her. and her vagina smells of another man
why even live
>>
if it is acceptable for 95% of women to fuck the "hottest" guys
then why doesn't society allow 95% of men to fuck the hottest women?
>>
Attractiveness is 99% upbringing

>having good nutrition
>good posture(mouth posture especially, no mouth breathing)
>getting enough exercise
>getting enough sleep
>not being stressed out

This is what makes a boy turn into an attractive man, if your parents didn't provide this for you you're fucked

I believe very few people are genetically ugly most cases of ugliness comes from not getting the above when you were growing.
>>
>>36567047
Eh somewhat true, but there are some things a man can't change and it's been scientifically proven. Such as height, a strong jawline, his skin color (the more dark you are the bigger you appear) your hairline, and even your name can have an affect on women.
>>
>>36566857
It's actually very unusual for a guy not to be having sex. You just come here way too often and think this is real life. Even here more than 85% of guys are getting laid.
>>
>>36567130
I wasn't implying you'd be some god of attractiveness but if you were provided these things you would be at least moderately attractive instead of ugly.
>>
If Chad just fucked beta holes as much as he does the roastie holes then everyone would be sexed and happy, until then its beta uprising.
>>
>tfw all of your pathetic "cum" (if you can call it that) goes straight into the toilet where waste belongs
>>
>>36567000
Biology desu
>>
I know the OP is either a cuckposter or an irony-poster, but the situation he's described is pretty much LITERALLY my life an the life of most males.

Many of us, maybe even most have witnessed a girl they've crushed on be with another guy.
Those of us who work ARE literally feeding this gynocentric Chad-carousel
Most of us spend our lives watching a small number of Chads sleep with beautiful women, while we jerk off.

I mean, it's actually real.
>>
>>36567047
The distribution of facial attractiveness is literally a bell curve.

>I believe
Nobody gives a fuck about what stupid things you believe you believe.
Most cases of ugliness come from having an ugly face unless you actually think most ugly males are simply fat which is not true and proves how deluded you are.

>very few
I can come out with proportions out of my ass as well. You're basing that claim on your subjective views on attractiveness. Someone with a higher standard (ex: most women) will find that more males are unattractive than you do, the more you go to the right on the attractiveness scale the lower the chances of appearing ugly to people are, it's all genetic.

>but muh exercise
It's all about the face, retard. Just don't be fat and you're good to go.
>>
>>36567163
>It's actually very unusual for a guy not to be having sex
>Even here more than 85% of guys are getting laid
Over 20% of the males between 18 and 28 in the west are virgins.
>>
>>36567212
Most of it leaks out immediately after sex anyway so dont feel too bad. Women love being filled with cum but hate the mess for the next half day.
>>
>>36567324
Source me senpai, pls
>>
>>36567324
That doesn't seem likely. In the US, like 90% of guys lose their virginity by age 19.
>>
>>36567324
If a man in the western world is still a virgin at 28 it is seriously by their choice alone unless they have some horrible crippling physical disease or handicap.
>>
>>36567363

I'd say 60% of the males I know, from a reasonably wide variety of backgrounds, are virgins. I'm from Australia.

I think if you asked most people, the average would have to be AT LEAST 20%.

Oh and most of my friends are 30+.

>>36567380

Most may not be virgins, but most have very little sex.
>>
>>36567410
30+ Year old men in australia not getting laid ever? This is some major confirmation bias going on since prostitution is legal and most of the population is in urban areas. You guys need to seriously get out of your comfort zones.
>>
>>36567410
kek what kind of friends do you have?
>>
>>36567515
>>36567521

It's entirely possible that a large section of my friends is somehow 'biasing' my worldview, but just think about the fact that I as an adult man can exist and know many adult male virgins, and these are the guys who are open about it - not guys I pass in the street who might have little to no social interaction.

Male sexlessness and social isolation are things entirely glossed over by society. Remember, every fucking organisation, charity, government, and international organisation recognises the "female wage gap" as a "serious issue" that needs addressing... is it such a surprise mainstream society could ignore the reality of mass male sexlessness?
>>
>>36566857
I think you got it wrong, I will redpill you on some true fact.

According to statistics, it's 99% women for 1% men.
>>
>>36567592
Anon, you may wanna start an incel anonymous or something and see for yourself what kind of folks turn up.
>>
>>36567592
Well money is still valued more than sex in our society.
People dont care about it and if you talk about not having sex outside of robot-tier circles most people will not even understand how people can be virgins.
>>
>>36567592
>bringing up wage gap to derail thread
What are you doing, trolling or something?

Just in case you are not, male sexlessness is not glossed over by society. Mental helth care is increasingly de stigmatized. Not having sex with women (or any other social behavior) is just one of many symptoms of some mental problem that needs treating
>>
>>36567614
Well, sure, we'll go with that.
And if you add normies to that 1%, there's almost no women left for the bottom caste who's who's too inept to ever get married/be successful with women.

My only choice left is to accept it and smile as i get Chad hard with my mouth and guide his cock into my love interest's pussy.
>>
>>36567752
Actually make it 99.9% to 0.1%. Fuck, I don't care, I like 9s.
>>
>>36567717
>Just in case you are not, male sexlessness is not glossed over by society. Mental helth care is increasingly de stigmatized. Not having sex with women (or any other social behavior) is just one of many symptoms of some mental problem that needs treating
>go see therapist
>literally says "why don't you just get a gf?"
>>
>>36568577
>>36568577
If a therapist told you this then they are a bad therapist or not a real therapist. No bona fide therapist would utter bullshit like that.
>>
>>36566857
>15% of men get 95% of the women
Total bullshit.
>>
>>36568974
Who are you going to believe, facts and stats and experience or a basement-dwelling virgin manchild?
>>
>>36567324
False - according to the NCHS report less than 7% of men in that age range are still virgins.
And about 7% of women in that age range are still virgins, too
>>
>>36566857
i was a beta boy but i got a bf. now i just have to suck him and gives me affection. i recommend it
>>
>>36567163
My friends take the piss out of me because of my strong jawline. What do?
>>
>>36569193
Chew on some raw steak.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.