[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatbots I need help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: man-boobs.jpg (19KB, 368x352px) Image search: [Google]
man-boobs.jpg
19KB, 368x352px
So I just became a wage cuck. I got a job in a warehouse, and my fat ass sweats ALOT.

I Keep getting chafed under my arms and on my thighs where they rub together. Obviously the maim source of the problem is I'm fat as shit, but being realistic, that's never going to change.

I use aquafor to relieve the already chafed skin, but what can I do to prevent chafing all together? This shit is unbearable.
>>
>>36566382
Take this as an opportunity to lose some weight you dumb fattie.
>>
>>36566382
Invest in a good pair of compression shorts and put gold bond powder between your legs at the beginning of the day.
t. Fellow fatbot
>>
I was about 300lbs when I started my janitor job. Thighs rubbed together so bad, it was awful and painful. I used gold bond medicated lotion during my down time and let my legs air out while I was at home. Eventually either you're going to lose the fat in your legs or the skin will become tough enough you won't chafe. It's going to suck for at least two weeks, but you'll be fine, I promise.

Use this opportunity to eat better and take care of yourself, and your warehouse job should make you reasonably /fit/ just doing regular work. I was walking 8-12 hours a night and lifting heavy shit while I was at it, so I got stronk, you will too.

tl;dr - just give it time, your body will get used to it.
>>
Like other posters said, start cutting calories, if you eat clean you will sweat less.
But for the current problems of sweat, I got a few suggestions.
Dry Balls the product will stop the chaffing by your balls/thighs and make you smell less like a urinal..
Get "cooling" undershirts. They help with the sweat pooling under your shirt, which will help a great deal.
Wear anti-antiperspirant deodorant. A shit load of it.
Do this shit, keep at it and eventually you will lose weight and develop callouses where you are chaffing.
Best of luck anon.
>>
>>36566986
>>36567052
>>36567117
Thanks guys. I hope so. I'm barely on day 3, and in suffering hard over here.
>>
>>36566382
1. Deodorant, chapstick, vaseline, gold bond, tight underclothing.
2. You're gonna lose weight if you're working that hard. Good for you. Just stop eating fast food and your body will get fit fast.
>>
Baby powder. Stopped my thighs chafing when I was a bit fatter
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.