[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Nostalgic memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1488859950080.jpg (15KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488859950080.jpg
15KB, 286x300px
When you hit up a friend as a child by going to their house rather than calling them
>>
I get nostalgic at a lot of albums.Would listen to music a lot in high school, especially when I had 4 hour community school days and would listen to music the whole time while working. Or the CDs I had that I would play while driving
>>
>>36565479

Pretty much any pre-2005 music makes me nostalgic.

Reminds me of the last time I was genuinely happy in life.
>>
Op here, I remember when I had no responsibilities in middle school so all I did was come home and play pirates of the carribean online and have online friends. It was so nice not having any responsibilities xP

Nowadays I strive for shit to do
>>
coating a plywood with crayons to make it go faster when riding it on a steep road
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (52KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
52KB, 500x447px
>>36565479
Orgegreno
>>
>>36565610
For me, it's mostly pre-2001 music and for similar reasons.
>>
Hearing Pearl Jam. They're basically condensed 90s culture and sentimental songs. I'm not even a fan but hearing them reminds me that I'll never be young again, I fucked up life, and there's nothing left to look forward to but the steady conveyor belt of life and the dread of inevitable and ever-more-imminent death.
>>
>School day was over
>planned with a friend to bring his laptop to school
>pick up a box of mini jawbreakers on the way home
>play runescape at my place the whole day while listening to linkin park
>>
>>36565649
>Nowadays I strive for shit to do
Iktf, before even if I had a shitty day at school or whatever I could go home and have endless of fun playing video games and watching shows. Nowadays I don't even find the few things that brought me joy any interesting at all and I have legitimately nothing to spend my time on, so I spend it in an existential dread.
>>
My nostalgia might be a bit different than you guys.

Nostalgic scents
>honeysuckle
>hay
>dusty barn

>chasing down the livestock when they escaped
>fishing barefoot in a pond
>playing nes and snes titles
>the feel of an unburdened nap
>drying laundry on a line
>catching snakes frogs etc.

>the qt mexican girls next door (probably why i like mexis so much)
>>
>>36567308

>spend weekends playing ff7 - 9 and star ocean 2, not sleeping, just listening to LP and slipknot on repeat never leaving my cave

Was pretty comfy, and I've seen at least 50 of the over 80 endings to SO. I will see the rest someday.
>>
File: 1492108927323.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492108927323.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>making swords and daggers out of the scrap metal in my grandfather's workshop
>the weekly trip to burger king
>snow 4 feet deep, school cancelled, play n64 and drink cocoa all day
>the rope swing in the old apple tree
>climbing the tall pine trees and having to scrub the sap off later
>spend all day exploring the huge expanse of forest and the lake by my parents house and never get bored
>spending an entire summer looking for 4 leaf clovers and never finding a single one
I miss the simplicity I had in childhood
>>
Hanging out with people you didn't necessarily like but that were geographically convenient
>>
>>36565479
>building makeshift fortresses in a forest
>riding around on bikes like the toughest motherfuckers in the hood
>rushing homework right after school so i could hang out with friends til the dark
>>
File: 1451786690230.png (398KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451786690230.png
398KB, 792x540px
All of mine are with what used to be my best friend

>trying to catch lizards in the back yard (we never caught one)
>trying to catch tadpoles in the creek with her parents (we never caught any of those either)
>playing spyro, diddykong racing, jetforce gemini and ssb
>swimming in her grandparents pool when we went to stay over for the weekend
>playing a madeup game where we had to sneak through her entire grandparents house without being seen by either parent (never worked, her grandma always heard us giggling)
>playing pretend with our stuffed animals
>"are you asleep yet? ok i'll shut up. are you asleep now??"
>trick or treating together every halloween, then sorting our candy and sharing with each other while we watched halloween specials on nickelodeon or fox

Theres so much I could go on forever. I had an amazing childhood with the coolest person in the entire world. They were everything I could have asked for.

After they were forced to move away though, they fell into drugs and actually got a sexual reassignment surgery. She's a guy now and has begged me to sleep with her/him a few times. Its too awkward. I'll never have my old friend back.
>>
>>36567738
How the fuck do you fail to catch tadpoles during season
There are literally hundreds of them per spawn
Just drag a net along the bottom and you're almost guarenteed to catch some
>>
>>36567448
that sounds super comfy anon
>>
>>36565479
my 20 year old friend did this 2 days ago
>>
>Friday afternoon
>finish hw and chores asap
>tell mom I'm going to my front neighbor's house
>"ok anon, get home when its dark so you can shower and eat."
>knock on neighbor's door, greet mom and walk in
>"hurry up or you'll miss the intro dude!"
>sit on couch with my childhood friends as we watch toonami
>dbz intro starts, turn up the volume
>finish watching dbz and gundam wing; toonami is over for the day
>play outside for the rest of the day
>go home, shower and eat while I watch Cartoon Cartoon fridays
>barely 10
>turn on ps1 and play Crash Bandicoot Warped until bedtime
>>
>>36568411
I couldn't appreciate it at the time. City life is so depressing though desu.

Glad i was there when i was, even if I was being used by that foster home.
>>
>>36565479
>staying home from school and waking up to tom and jerry and a bowl of cereal

was there a comfier time?
>>
>>36570049
Mom and dad got me a childrens recliner chair, it was top tier comfy. I used to sit in it and watch pokemon on fox kids, it was extra comfy when my mummy filled up a cup with cheese doodles. God I miss the simpler times.
>>
>>36565479
>1am on a school night
>back resting on a pillow leaning against the wall, blanket at the base of my shut door, TV tray sitting on my bed above my midsection with a blanket over it
>loud music on my headphones, hacking to entertain an old group of friends from 4chan who lived in a tinychat room

Such comfy times.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.