[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking had enough of my oneitis, I went full on devil last night.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: devilish_pepe.jpg (66KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
devilish_pepe.jpg
66KB, 526x400px
Pic related.

>Be me ~4 years ago at uni
>See a cute girl, she becomes my oneitis
>We actually talk and get to know each other
>We talk for a couple of months
>I give her clear signals I like her not as just friend
>We only talk, and I say "fuck it" and stop talking to her because it's going nowhere
>The same shit happens again, we talk for months
>We actually meet up alone this time once
>She seems to like me
>Her shyness is annoying because IDK if she wants that D or just be friends
>She is clearly shy near my presence, it stops her from meeting with me
>Stop talking to her again
>After a year we talk again
>Again, she is so unclear whether she wants to fuck or not
>"That's it! It' getting on my nerves."
>Last night, she is nice to me as always, and flirts in a shy way and IDK if it's even flirting at this point
>"I hope you have a great afternoon anon :) :) :)"
>Respond after some time to her with: "he he, thanks, it surely will because my ((girlfriend)) is coming back to <my country>, so I'm super excited :)"
>She read it
>No replies from her still, even though I asked her some casual questions afterwards, like always
>MFW she is on some shitty trip today, the weather is shitty as fuck, and thinks I'm pounding some cute pussy at home most likely and she could have been that girl
>feelsgood.jpg to break someone's heart at least a little bit (which is clear, because she didn't responded anymore) or maybe even a whole lot if she was into me

I fucking like her but enough is enough, my sex drive for her went down already anyways, but man, it feels good to be devilish, anons.

I don't need to add that I don't actualyl have a gf right now, do I?
>>
great job cockblocking yourself from your oneitis anon
>>
>>36564887
> stop talking to her cause it's going nowhere
then fucking do some thing about it you fucking betafag.
>>
Joke's on you fella, she's female so all that roastie gotta do is go out on the sidewalk and spread her legs for some insta-dickings.

You're still alone.
>>
>>36564887
You just played yourself amigo
>>
>>36564928
Implying I did not. When we were together alone, anytime I looked at her she looked away like a fucking robot. When I was texting her at uni "hey, we have spare time now, let's meet up" she replied with "I don't feel like showing myself to you today, anon".

Some shyness is cute but she is so fucking beta it's making my dick get into my own body, so just a flappy foreskin is dangling.

>>36564922
>>36564963
You retards know that this is what being a devilish pepe is all about? I know I played myself and that's the thing, it feels good as fuck ANYWAYS.

You guys seem jelly as fuck right now.
>>
>>36564985
Yeah we're really jealous of your lack of sex
>>
>>36564887
>he thinks he's her only orbiter
Just move on with your life
>>
>>36564985
>I don't feel like showing myself to you today anon
Damn didn't know females could be so beta, sorry anon, had my wrong thought about you.
>>
>>36565016
>Yeah we're really jealous of your lack of sex
/thread
>>
>>36565016
Well she apparently is.

Leave this thread it's not for you you faggot.

>>36565022

Oh yeah she just shrugged it off, by not responding to me anymore later HAHAHA.
>>
>>36564985
Anon
That made me giggle
>>
>>36565061
>Oh yeah she just shrugged it off, by not responding to me anymore later HAHAHA.
Gee, I wish I could convince a woman to not talk to me.
So
>>
>>36565079
Okay you faggot, get off this thread seriously. Your lack of sex and women to make feel bad about themself is turning you into a white knight.
>>
>>36565089
I don't know, if I stop posting will you assume it's because I have a crush on you?
>>
>>36564985
You say it feels good but it sounds like you're mad as fuck
captcha: edge boulder
>>
>>36565126
I am mad as fuck at cucks like this dude >>36565116
>>
>>36564922
>waiting a year

no
>>
>>36565165
You're just mad because we broke your beta fantasy for you. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>36565177
What my beta fantasy would be exactly and which post exactly did that? I literally would at least want to know what you mean with this shitty beta white knight cuck banter of yours and have no idea how to even respond to it.

And as I said, I lost my sexual drive for her comletely already so don't get your cuck instincts too high. I'd literally friendzone her ATM, until at least she stops being such a beta faggot. Damn I never thought I would say something like that about a woman, let alone one I had a crush on.
>>
>>36564887
Imagine the exact same story but the genders were switched. Now imagine your response upon reading this story:
>REEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE! HE WAS JUST A SHY ROBOT, HOW DARE YOU REJECT HIM! BETA UPRISING NOOWW! REEEEEEEEEEEE
Hypocrit. You are a disgrace to the devilish meme
>>
>>36565263

Original post is original. It's sad we can't just leave a pic here without a word.
>>
lol OP, judging by how you reply and how defensive you are about it, it seems like you're not only VERY sexually frustrated from being a virgin, but you also have a real shitty attitude. worst part is that this girl CLEARLY likes you and is just too shy about it, but your constant sexual frustration and your obvious betaness, stops you from doing an actual sane and confident move. in all honesty I believe she's better off without you, being that shy will mean she wont open up sexually to you in little to no time after making the first move. considering how much of a mad frustrated virgin you're being, feeling entitled to actually making her "stop being such a beta faggot", you would lose your patience over and over, turning the whole thing into an abusive relationship.

go jack off and think about things in a rational manner. youre being the embodiment of the autism meme

cheers
>>
>>36565308
>sexually frustrated from being a virgin,

Stopped reading after that. Not a virgin since teenage years. Also

>this many words

Really shows how much you want to push your cuck fantasies on others. Sad.
>>
She could have been your gf if you only had asked her out you dumb fuck
>>
>>36564887
>I gave her clear signals I liked her and she was giving me mixed signals BUT I NEVER ASKED HER OUT ON A DATE
Truly devilish.
>>
>>36565331
ok autismo boy. enjoy being a perma virgin :)
>>
>>36565340
>>36565345
Uhmmm maybe read the whole postand the whole thread?

We dated, once, she was uber robotic. Tried to date her many more times or meet at uni in between classes and her responses wee always autistic AF like I mentioned previously.
>>
File: 1492567788659.jpg (55KB, 571x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492567788659.jpg
55KB, 571x960px
>>36564887
>implying she isnt just laughing at you because she knows you are a beta faggot and cant get pussy
>>
>>36565428
Except in this time of 4 years I had 2 gfs, one for almost a year and she saw both of them with me IRL.

"Y-yeah, s-she must be laughing at y-your ass right now."

Not a single sencond I spent with her IRL or texting has shown she would be laughing at such situation.
>>
>>36564887
You forgot the *tips fedora* at the end btw

Op sorry to break it to you...
>>
You're a fucking moron, there's a reason why half you autists have never touched a pussy before besides yourselves
>>
>>36565412
ignore them anon, what you did was pretty alpha, fuck her and fuck these normies
>>
>>36565619
Kek I know :D. Apparently only devilish threads are allowed are those that end up badly either way for the OP. It's taboo to actually be devilish and succeed like a alpha. I am definately proud of my achievement :D, never been devilish before and it's quite a nice feeling.
>>
>>36565469
You are way too angry to be believable but maybe that's the point I dunno
>>
did you just make a post about how you cucked yourself?

this is impressive OP
>>
>>36565713
read this post -> >>36565678
>>
>>36564887
eyy you snapped out of the oneitis in your own way weird way at that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.