[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mil/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487185086007.jpg (136KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1487185086007.jpg
136KB, 600x589px
who else here millenial and/or helicotperparents poster child?

>raised by single mom
>raised by liberal media
>grew up infront of a computer
>lifed a life of instant gratification
>never learned to cope or endure something
>never learned anything practical, couldnt put a nail into the wall if my life dependet on it or ride a bike

now almost mid twenties
>cant do anything on my own
>cant take lead my own life
>tear up when my boss yells at me
>will end up at the bottom one day

and to make it extremely bad
>hopeless artsy smartsy daydreamer
>>
>>36564691
How did you get that job, normie?
>>
>>36564744
>How did you get that job, normie?
Applying/calling
but dont expect anything
i was a factory worker, and before that a retailcuck but got fired for beeing too weak
>>
i got lucky because my parents were just shitty hippies and tried to dump me with my grandmother so she could take care of me whilst they went and did there dumbfuck protests and smoke weed.

my granmother was a sensible woman, raised me how to take care of myself, but when she died I was still technically a kid and ended up basically cleaning my parents house after their parties and cooking for them.

I was counting the days until i could fuck off to university and getting away from them. unfortunately the majority of people in my uni are just even bigger libtard bleeding heart hippies than my parents. so i dont leave my room much because i dont want to deal with them
>>
>>36564691
Me.
>raised by mom only especially in early childhood because dad was always working
>grew up in front of tv/nes/computer/toys/books
>was pretty much the "lost child" who spent his time alone
>whenever I did need something, my parents often did it for me (I'm autistic and couldn't do everything myself anyway)

Will be 30 years old next year
>can't do anything on my own except cook and clean half-decently
>NEET
>expect to be led by someone else, can't be in charge
>have unrealistic and stupid daydreams

I have a brother who's younger but the total opposite: strong and independent, doesn't believe in fate/destiny, kind of a Chad.
>>
>>36564924
> libtard bleeding heart hippies

Yes, and some of them might be smarter than you are. Quit defining yourself by politics.
>>
>>36565015
>was pretty much the "lost child" who spent his time alone
>whenever I did need something, my parents often did it for me

i feel you
i think it really needs atleast two components to form a dysfunctional adult
well, obviously
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.