[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else fucking hate kids? I fucking hate kids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (104KB, 348x260px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
104KB, 348x260px
Does anyone else fucking hate kids?

I fucking hate kids.
>>
i agree, kids are fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1480682823836.jpg (665KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480682823836.jpg
665KB, 708x1000px
I want kids.

qwe
>>
>>36564613
I really don't anymore except for those crying kids that were let to do anything, but I blame their shitty parents, would like to kill the parents and give the kids to someone who will teach them manners. Other than that, kids starting from age 5/6 are pretty funny sometimes, you can joke with them, play vidya, play table tennis or whatever.

I hate babies though, and feel awkward around toddlers, because IDK how to act around them.
>>
>>36564613
Nah I love kids and would love a daughter. Kids are generally shitty because the parents are shitty
>>
>>36564613
I fucking hate r9kids
>>
>>36564651
>would love a daughter
Weirdo.
>>
I hate almost everything. Kids, dogs, most people(normies), myself for being a lazy fuck, etc
>>
I stay as far the fuck away from kids as possible. Not because I hate them, but because I know that as a FUCKING WHITE MALE adult, anything other than getting out of their way or ignoring them will be construed as being a paedo fuck and I'd rather not deal with that because I know I will never win.
>>
I used to not hate them

then I started working retail
>>
>>36564613
Kids are disgusting and probably the meanest creatures on this planet .
>>
>>36564613
I hate children but I hate the shitty parents raising them even more.
>>
I'd like kids but at the same time, I get random pedo thoughts and I don't think I could be reasonable enough
>>
>>36564613
Almost everybody hates other people's kids. Almsot everybody loves their own kids. It's evolutionary advantageous for this to be the case.
>>
File: tumblr_niacfwzUtD1s3tom2o2_1280.jpg (980KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niacfwzUtD1s3tom2o2_1280.jpg
980KB, 794x1200px
>>36564613
I don't mind them, would definitely want them in the future.

The sad thing is I was always the youngest and now I have no idea how to interact with them. I'm always afraid to make them cry
>>
>>36564839
That's the issue. If you worry about making a child cry, you'll be weird around it and it will sense that you're weird and it'll probably cry.

Being weird around regular people is weird because they have an idea of societal norms. Kids do not. You can do whatever the fuck you want around a child and they'll probably find it hilarious *as long as you're confident about it*. The parents might think you're weird but that's the crux of /r9k/ I suppose.
>>
>>36564839
No woman would want to bear your children, you hideous pig.
>>
File: IMG_8118.jpg (44KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8118.jpg
44KB, 1052x800px
>>36564613
>tfw love kids and want my own
>tfw no woman worthy to raise them
>>
I wouldn't say I HATE them, but I find most kids unpleasant to be around.
Probably because most kids are raised terribly.

My cousin has three kids, and they've been raised well.
As a result they're very polite and generally nice to be around.
They still do normal kid things, like get over excited and boisterous, but I've never heard them scream and cry like an asshole in public or anything like that.

I'd like to have children, and I think I'd be a good father.
I do worry about what sort of society I'd be bringing them into though.
>>
>>36564864
That is true when you say it like that. Just not used to being around them at all.
>>36564878
Is there something bothering you anon?
>>
i am a kid
dislike most ones
so do i with adults
>>
>>36564932
How old? Post feet orig
>>
>>36564929
>Is there something bothering you anon?
It's important that you know you'll die alone.
>>
>>36564947
not literally
>>
>>36564613
Some kids are cool
Most majority others are fucking awful to be around
>>
>>36564975
Who hurt you, sport?
>>
Kids show the purest and most innocent love. Even dumb middle schoolers. I thought all of them were hardcore edgelords, but when i did social service at a middle school (forced to do so because college), i was surprised how kind they were, once one of them sat in the floor next to me at lunch because he said he noticed i was always alone during recess ;___; so qt
>>
>>36564660
>doesn't want to fuck his daughter
Homo.
>>
File: 1490988758180.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490988758180.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
I have two daughters, and they are the fucking best

>>36566396

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will shotgun fuck you in the ass and blow your fucking guts out you sick fuck!!!!!!11!!!111!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36564613
Kids are only annoying when raised by bad parents / neglecting parents

Kids raised properly are a reminder of lost innocence we all had as youth, it is refreshing to see things from their simplistic point of view

Also happy children are a joy to be around, just need to balance between dictator and hippy on how you raise them, if you raise them too free they become mini demons, if you raise them too strict they become doormats
>>
>Always smell like piss/shit
>Snot 24/7 and them fucking licking it
>Constantly coughing
>Screaming eagles
>Tantrums
>You have to secure your house
>You're not allowed to enjoy sexy times with your wife
>Crying at night

I'd prefer what little remains of my sanity instead of having kids
>>
>>36566507
Ho's it feel to be anormalfaggot. Get out and stop using our memes. You are not allowed to ree.

And my daughter would be my blood, not yours. My family is like that.
>>
I hate little kids. 6 or so and under. They scream all the time, cry, don't know how to use a bathroom properly, make a mess wherever they go, and somehow, they're always sticky. I've never understood how people think babies look cute either, they all look like shriveled prunes to me.

Above that age, they get sort of okay. I don't mind it when you can actually have some sort of conversation with a kid, even if it is pretty basic. I like it when they get to age where you can actually teach them things and see them understand it without continually asking "why?".

So... parents - for someone who looks at children in disgust and thinks "holy shit I never want a kid ever", does it get any better when it's your own?
>>
>>36567587
>never understood how they're cute
That's hormones. Why women want to randomly muder babies too. The hormones effect the male too, through the female the baby controls the males.

Hormone changes. Women change their whole personality after becoming mothers. You will see.
>>
But kids are sexy.
>>
I was at the grocery store a few days ago and this single roaster could not control her two kids. It eventually got so bad one was screaming and hanging from the vegetable weighing basket and it all came crashing down. I hate single moms more by the day.
>>
i want a son and see him grow up n shit

too bad i cant get aroused by women
>>
I hate other people's kids.

My twin has a kid i never met yet. One day i might have kids. One day.

I make enough creampies, the rhythm method is bound to fail eventually.
>>
I hate babies and toddlers. They're annoying little dipshits. Once they hit 4 years old they become pretty cool.
>>
>>36567587
This. Under 6 they're annoying as shit, but once they're 7 or so they're much more tolerable .Especially since you don't have to get up and do everything for them anymore. Sure you still have to do stuff for them, but if they wake up in the morning you can sleep while they get some cereal or poptarts. Unless you have one of those kids who will actually wake you up so you can cook them some eggs or some shit.
>>
File: 220px-Schopenhauer.jpg (10KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Schopenhauer.jpg
10KB, 220x263px
I like kids, but still antinatalist and don't think we should be creating them tbqh,
>>
I think kids are great... If their parents know what they're doing. They can be silly, they have the most innocent laughs, and when they're in a good mood, they fill the world around them with joy. But that's just it, isn't it? You have to know what you're doing when you're raising them. Sure, even the best of parents have to deal with tantrums and the responsibilities of raising a child as much as a parent who's doing a terrible job raising a child.

I think kids are nice, I just don't think I should be in charge of raising one because I'm scared I'll do a terrible job of it and accidentally end up raising the next Jeffery Dahmer.
>>
I havent interacted with children in almost 12 years until a few months ago. My moms friend dropped of a 4 yr old girl, a 7 yr old girl and a infant boy who was chill. I had a blast desu. Blew their minds with stupid magic tricks, bribed them with candy to get me stuff out of the fridge, took them to the park, let them play silly cutesy vidya when i wanted to relax. They loved me and im a badass babysitter i found out. Its a shame im male cuz that be some enjoyable side money
>>
Some kids are alright, some aren't. I don't know if raising them correctly will fix inherent problems in their personality, so some kids are cool. I'd like to have kids one day, I feel I'd be a good dad and having a family is a nice concept, but like the other anon in the thread I get pedo thoughts that I don't want.
>>
>>36569625
Honestly, ive been on 4chan for 10 yrs so i guess im very exposed to pedos and sometimes get it, but as soon as im actually around kids im disgusted by the thought ppl can be sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>36569742
It's weird for me, I'm not legitimately attracted to children, I just get random thoughts that make me feel like I am. It's like my brain is thinking without my control, flashing thoughts into my head.

I don't get off to loli or anything similar, I have no interest in it. But my mind makes me feel like I do, it makes me doubt that I'm not a pedophile.

I'm not phased when I see people being legitimate pedos though, I personally deal with it enough to where I'm desensitized to the shock. I do get mad when they try to justify it though, child abuse is not okay, sexualizing children is never acceptable.
>>
>>36570193
Then youd be fine. The occasional pedo thought isnt the same as pedo obssesionist who would actually do something. Being arounds was relief cuz i realized im in no way attracted
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.