[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have a girlfriend you aren't allowed to complain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 1469369150022.jpg (32KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469369150022.jpg
32KB, 785x757px
If you have a girlfriend you aren't allowed to complain about life.
>>
There are a lot of guys and girls who are in shitty relationships because they don't want to leave them for whatever reason.

You robots are so dumb. You think happiness is

IF gf THEN Happiness:Yes

When in reality true happiness has so many facets and dimensions, hence why it's one of the most debated topics in philosophy and psychology.

I understand why a lot of you are bitter because you've never been loved or have never had sex or whatever, but don't constantly shit on the people who have and assume that their lives are all peaches and sunshine.
>>
>>36562901
you're probably new here if you bothered to argue about relationships and happiness
>>
>>36562947

I've been posting on /r9k/ for almost a decade now. For a bunch of smart guys, they don't know how to outsmart (reportedly) a dumb breed of animal like the human female.
>>
>>36562966
>I've been posting on /r9k/ for almost a decade now.
And I've been telling you for almost a decade to fuck off.
It seems that we have reached an impasse.
>>
>>36562966
you sound so confident . you have a gf ?
>>
>>36562901
fuck outta here with that normie ideology
>>
File: 1484462438426.jpg (53KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
1484462438426.jpg
53KB, 600x902px
>>36562820
sometimes being in a relationship is worse than being single.
>obligations
>spending more money
>have to keep her happy
>have to go out and do stuff
>argue about stupid shit
>sometimes she's verbally abusive

it's not all that great. girls are shit
>>
>>36562820
We get to complain about out girlfriends tho right?

She always wants attention. She always makes me feel bad for just relaxing after work playing video games. She wants to controls all the money. I can't eat junk food without her nagging. She caught me jacking off recently and she acts like a had an affair and been cheating on her.
>>
My best friend has a gf, but his dad murdered his mum after abusing him and his siblings and mother for their childhood, and he's dirt poor. Can he complain about life?
>>
Of course I'm a bachelor. If I ever married, I'd have to give up ownership of half my fortune!
>>
>>36563015
damn bro that sounds rough. good thing my hand doesnt verbally abuse me.
>>
>>36562820
I've had three gfs and am engaged to a boy you can't stop me
>>
>>36563022
i am in a similar situation. I will alpha up and tell her to fix her attitude around me or I will dump her stupid broke ass. sex is shit anyway. only i make an effort

some alpha online advised to stand your ground. they will respect u 4 that
>>
>>36562966
How dare you say woman are just like animals. You sound so bitter. You got dumped right?
You know better than anyone here why gf d
Doesn't equal happiness. She dumped you.
>>
>>36563022
>she acts like a had an affair and been cheating on her.
I never got that. My ex gf was totally chill about it.
>>
>>36563022
My gf looked through my computer and thought my 4chan folders were weird. She wondered why I saved a pic of ivanka trump in lingerie (it was for a /pol/ discussion)
Now she keeps bringing up that picture like I cheated
>>
>>36563164
"Okay, let me go through your browser history"
>>
>>36563164
And apparently she saw my history and the (you)'s I got earlier that day
She asked me why I was so mean to people
fucking stalker bitch
>>
>>36563186
Maybe you should stop being a mean person. Have you considered that?
>>
>>36562820
But she's abroad for a few months so I had to install Tinder for the easy hook ups. I can't go 3 whole months without sex, Man, that's too hard. Met 3 tinder girls and fucked 2 already. Thought about deinstalling the app after dating the first girl because she made me wait for 3 dates before I could fuck her. I don't have that kind of time. Thankfuly the second girl was down to fuck on first date and the 3rd girl refused didn't waste too much of my time. I got two new dates this week.

So yes I got reasons to complain eventhough I have a gf, my sexual urges aren't fulfiled
>>
>>36563182
I dont want to open Pandora's box of saying it's okay to be obsessive creepers
I told her she should have been happy I trusted her enough to not look for shit to be mad at, snoop around and be judgemental and that I don't look through her shit
>>
File: IMG-20170425-WA0000.jpg (90KB, 1080x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170425-WA0000.jpg
90KB, 1080x812px
D do i have t to go?
>>
>>36563199
Nah, it's dog eat dog on 4chan plus trolling is fun
>>
>>36563241
In a healthy relationship, there should be no secrets, especially from you, the man. If she doesn't agree to share her life with you, you're in for a world where you give and give but never get anything in return.
>>
i have a girlfriend and nothing in life to complain about
>>
>>36563257
I've found that the most challenging irony of 2017 is trolling people into being good. It's hard mode anon. Don't tell me you play on EZ MODO
>>
I have a GF she wastes my time but gives me free sex. I've considered ditching her and trying prostitutes, but that will drain my finances.
Pick your poison

Even if your turbo chad, you still have to go out and meet women which takes time. I just like to work on my music and hang out with my band
>>
>>36563295
And even chad will deal with psycho bitches trying to change him, lock him down or fuck with him
Even chads know that bitches are crazy
>>
File: avatar_1493032917679.jpg (25KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 620x620px
What if...
>plot twist
You are the girlfriend?
>>
>>36563275
I get pussy. Could care less about the dumb bitch after she started doing that annoying shit. I'll cheat on her as soon she stops giving me regular pussy when I want it

>>36563295
>>36563310
this
>>
>>36563293
Like by being an asshole with absurd stupid opinions? like hurr duur manlets or lanklets are all worthless
I do that shit to
>>
>>36563372
Or ''x European race aren't white''
>>
>>36563344
Viiiiiiiiirgin detected. Larping as chad
>>
>>36563344
If you're the one treating people as disposable items, don't be surprised when life throws you in the trash.
>>
>>36563442
I'm impressed you must know from being so wise about relationships and from seeing many larpers in your day
Give me a break
>>
>>36563447
t. nu-male
not him tho
>>
>>36563476
I know a bullshitter when i see one. Thats what you learn when you are 30 and married.
>>
>>36563476
You don't get any breaks here. If you think that you can be a faggot troll all of your life with no consequences, maybe you should just kill yourself before you realize what you've done.
>>36563492
You're clearly an "edgy" teenager that needs a good punch in the balls.
>>
>>36563492
Thanks
>>36563499
See:
>>36563492
>>
>>36563509
Trolling is an art you summer scum
>>
>>36563525
Nobody takes memers seriously. Are you even trying to say something? What is your point?
>>
>>36563537
Of course it is, I got you to reply, didn't I? Or didn't you recognize the irony level of telling someone not to be a troll by calling them a faggot?
>>
>>36563539
If you hate the internet so much, don't use it
Memes are always a part of society, idiot. Internet memes are no different
>>
>>36562820
>If you're white you aren't allowed to complain about life.
>If you live in a first world country you aren't allowed to complain about life.
>If you have all your limbs you aren't allowed to complain about life.
>If you aren't dying you aren't allowed to complain about life.
>>
>>36563550
I always meta troll and take the bait when I have time. You're not as skilled as you think
>>
File: Untitled.png (157KB, 1241x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
157KB, 1241x1361px
With the way that people use regex filters these days, why would you bother being so irrelevant?
>>
>>36563562
And for the record I was larping but have been in a similar predicament before and that would be my attitude to a woman I dont like but fucks good
it's artistic abstract larping
>>
if you sleep indoors you aren't allowed to complain about life you insipid fucks
>>
>>36563558
They don't what it's like to have a bad life or earn their success
>>
>>36563603
Thank you for telling the truth. You get your break now, Anon.
>>
File: file.png (106KB, 707x765px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106KB, 707x765px
>>36563584
damn, I was going to unhide one to see what the fuck was going on but now that I see you're getting the same thing I'm afraid to even click
>>
>>36562901
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT

Originaleschi
>>
File: laUXWji.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
laUXWji.gif
124KB, 590x333px
I love how no one responded to my pic about being the gf
>>
I'm a 23 year old mute KHV NEET who hasn't had friends in 7 years and I disagree.
>>
>>36563644
I like to think of regex as chemo. Just look at that the size of that fucking tumor.
>>
>have gf of three years
>haven't had a single friend since I left school 5 years ago
>she's the only person I talk to
Do I have to leave?
>>
>>36563756
Why not get married and do normie social things, doesn't that sound nice
>>
>>36563816
I often get worried about the thought of marriage, because while she has her friends I have no one. I could only really invite my immediate family. I don't want to disappoint people like that.
>>
>>36563858
You fool, when you marry a woman, you become a corporate entity, and her friends become your friends. Absorb her social chi into yourself through the corporate organism. Absorb!
>>
>>36563894
But that happens after the marriage. All I have to do now is not weird them out when they see me.
>>
>>36562820
I'm breaking up with my GF of 5 years to become a monk. I am not complaining about life. But your presumption that having a girlfriend is the primary requisite for happiness, is a mistake.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.