[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frog and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: tavern.jpg (1MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tavern.jpg
1MB, 1500x1065px
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern!

Grab yourself a seat and order a drink, or if you'd like, take a look at a menu.

Or just kick back, enjoy the scenery, and share some feels with the other robots.

We've got a piano in the corner if you'd like to play a tune, or you can sit back and listen to the jukebox. I'll put a song on now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAS-pvQ06s4
>>
>>36562202
Why are you saying this to me anon?

Please explain
>>
>just opened the bar
>plays Closing Time

Classic.

Anyways, do you have any of those peanuts or pretzels that are usually at bars? I feel like my therapist doesn't want to understand me better. Any concept or feeling I try to invoke is just met with "you'll get better", without much else said.
>>
>>36562218
Saying which? The Frog and Feels is open for all thirsty robots. Would you like a drink?
>>
>>36562251
Let me put the peanuts out, kind anon.

Therapists vary in quality. Try talking to her about it; if she still acts dismissively you may need to look for a new one.

You can share any feel you've got with us at the FnF as well.
>>
For any normies here how did you improve yourself so that you could get a gf?
>>
Can you show me the menu please?
>>
>>36562202
Hey Barkeep, its me again. Whisky Sour. Today my best and only friend's long time gf dumped him. He hasn't told me why, he's still a little too out of it. Whenever I though of exceptions to the all women are whores rule, she was the one I thought of. Now, I'm even more cautious and dubious about the state of things. But more so, I'm just sad, it all makes me so sad.
>>
>>36562253
Oh ok, gin and tonic please
>>
>>36562282
1. Start eating right, and make sure you're eating enough. Google some healty foods, and make sure you eat three meals a day.

2. Start sleeping right. Make sure you're sleeping enough so you don't have constant brain fog.

3. Consider drinking more coffee.

4. Start working out. Don't need to go full adonis mode, just do something physical at least once a day.

5. Take it slow. Approach these steps one at a time, make sure you've got it set. Don't stress out; this will take time, but you've been stagnant for years now so it's okay to take a bit longer.
>>
>>36562282

>workout
>eat better
>stay off 4chan (and reddit too, for that matter)
>read some books
>take care of basic hygiene (shower at least once a day, brush teeth twice a day, floss once, keep finger/toe nails short, etc)

Doing those four help me tremendously.
>>
File: 1493169422601.png (1MB, 2075x2575px) Image search: [Google]
1493169422601.png
1MB, 2075x2575px
Bartender I'd like your hardest whiskey poured in a sippy cup. My mom called me a disappointment again for not getting a job this month.

I'll go ahead and change the jukebox as well.

https://youtu.be/X032HRfTLdQ
>>
>>36562330

In some people, caffeine brings about thoughts of impending doom. It's not a good thing for everyone.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (124KB, 650x640px)
pizza.jpg
124KB, 650x640px
>>36562298
Here you go.

>>36562316
Whiskey sour, for you. Sorry to hear that; take care of your buddy and keep holding out hope.

>>36562333
Here you go, friend. You'll be drinking free tonight thanks to those trips. That's a damn harsh feeling. Keep looking; a job will come along and you can shove it in her face.

>>36562350
True; be cautious.
>>
>>36562330
>>36562331
Thanks guys. I eat pretty healthy and keep clean but my lifestyle and sleeping habits aren't good. I also have still have bad acne at 21. Been planning to see a dermatologist but I haven't gotten around to it.
>>
>>36562388
No worries, mate. Let me pour you a free beer for those dubs.
>>
>>36562386
Thanks man, I'm gonna take a seat in the corner to think and drink.
>>
>>36562202
Heya barman.

I'll have a shot of Fireball and a Dr. Pepper. I've been kinda out of it lately, my car's been fucked and I keep realizing how much I need it to maintain the illusion of normiedom.

I'm also kinda tripping out at the fact that sex just kinda happens for normies. It's got long-reaching consequence, no question, but that sort of intimacy seems awfully difficult to achieve by accident. Yet, millions do it every day.

Fuck, make that two shots. It's not much alcohol but it does the job.
>>
>>36562512
Two shots of fireball and a dr. pepper, coming up.

What's your car doing? Have you gotten it check out?

Ultimately sex happens when two people are interested in each other; if you can maintain a conversation with a woman you can eventually get her to the point where she's say yes.
>>
>>36562202
I was ghosted again I don't know why I keep trying when I'm such a boring, milquetoast and useless piece of shit. I know that I'm going to die alone and KHV.

Just give me a seltzer water and let's get this over with. Alcohol makes me ill and I my stomach hurts all the time these days.
>>
>>36562603
Seltzer water, coming up.

What do you mean by ghosted?
>>
>>36562566
I've been meaning to replace it for a while, recently it started smoking and leaking oil or coolant so I'm giving it up.

My dad owns a car sales/repair shop, and he's been kind enough to give me another one (he got me the first one as well). I got seriously fucking lucky in this regard, and it is not wasted believe me.

I can sometimes hold a conversation but my chances die the second I start thinking of her as anything more than a friend. Hasn't always happened, but more often than I'd like.
>>
>>36562668
Damn. The classic trap - you can be just friends, but once you decide to go further, suddenly it's frightening. Just keep talking to people, eventually you'll get it down.

Glad to hear it sounds like your car thing is going to work out.
>>
>>36562723
Indeed. Well, thanks for the alcohol and soda, barman. I appreciate it.
>>
>>36562617
They never reply, and stop all contact. It's like if they never existed.
>>
Can I get a vodka and tonic, no lime please.

I'm just hear to listen in on everyone elses' stories.
>>
I haven't done anything productive today, all I did was shitpost for 8 hours again. I just can't seem to get out of this website, I'm scared of missing out if I leave.

Send help
>>
>>36562801
I used to do that. I didn't shitpost for 8 hours straight today (might do so starting now, considering I just got here, kek), but I didn't got anything productive done either. I'm guessing at least you had some greentext fun.
>>
>>36562744
Quite welcome. Let me pour you another one for those dubs.

>>36562745
That sounds brutal. Who's been doing this?

>>36562775
Vodka Tonic, for you.

>>36562801
Try shitposting on your phone while doing other things.
>>
>>36562825
>Who's been doing this?
Everyone I try to befriend on the internet. I know that is stupid trying to be friends with other robots, but I just can't relate to real people.
>>
>>36562825
Shitposting on the phone makes things worse. I think I'm addicted to the internet in general.
>>
>>36562858
That's a bad situation. You've got us at the FnF, though.

>>36562886
Hmm.
>>
>>36562886

Pretty much every poster on 4chan is addicted to the internet. It's the meth of the World Wide Web.
>>
>>36562886
This. Using the phone for shitposing just allows me to shitpost from my bed.

And I'm going to change the jukebox just for the sake of it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbXGi2WX0Q
>>
File: ujjHq.jpg (69KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
ujjHq.jpg
69KB, 645x773px
>went to a party with some Chads
>got blackout drunk
>wake up feeling like absolute fucking shit
>don't remember anything
>told by one that I was talking to literally everybody I could at the party
>supposedly told a girl that I was gay, which is my most guarded secret
>laughed it off and told them she must have been ugly or non-white
>mfw
>>
Give me a gin and tonic, barkeep.

I don't know if I have testicular torsion atm and I'm too scared to check again. I keep tellnig myself it would hurt like a motherfucker if I actually did but my nut is sore and I got hit pretty hard a few hours ago. It hurt bad initially but faded, like most pain, but now it's sore again. Should I be worried?
>>
>>36562202
I NEED VODKA RIGHT NOW BARKEEP
>>
>>36562985
Damn, man. At least you got to party, and at least you managed to laugh it off. What happened next?

>>36562998
Gin and tonic, coming up.

> got hit hard in the balls
> ball is sore

I don't think you need to worry, buddy.

>>36563014
Shot of vodka coming right up.
>>
I'm going to get my first pay soon any recommendations to spend it on? considering buying two Rick Owens hoodies and a pair of sneakers
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (101KB, 722x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
101KB, 722x542px
Sorry for the long post, barkeep. I already posted this in another thread though and didn't want to have to reword it all
>like a girl at work
>she has a boyfriend
>2 years go by, she gets flirty sometimes when her scrub Asian boyfriend ignores her but I her wise we just stay friends
>boyfriend dumps her
>she latches on to me, I try to be there for her
>openly admits she wants to rebound fuck me
>I don't because i wanted to be a good friend and not take advantage of her
>she eventually gets better and thanks me for not taking advantage of her
>continue "flirtationship" for weeks after
>we go out one night and she's giving all the signs she wants to fuck, including saying it
>think I'm going to score next time
>still flirting at work a lot
>suddenly starts avoiding me the day we were supposed to go out again
>bails out of plans to go out this past weekend
>starts posting those after workout body pictures
>probably getting DMd by Asian chads as we speak
>mfw she's finally realized how many options she has and I'm just some beta faggot
>mfw probably blew my last chance at ever winning
>mfw black and probably getting cucked by Asian dicklets instead of filling her with the BBC like I easily could have from the start

I think I'm literally going to kill myself if my paranoia ends up being truth. I fucked up so bad, there is no coming back from this. I had everything in the palm of my hand and I gave it up because I wanted to stick to my morals
>>
>>36562386
what kind of prices are these? absolutely ridiculous. do you have any coupons or specials for the night?
>>
>>36563035
And i would like a cranberry juice with vodka please
>>
Bar keep doesn't even provide pics of our drinks. Shit establishment.
>>
>>36562202
This is a comfy thread. Good song too.

I'm in another country on my own right now and I'm feeling really lonely.
>>
Let me change the jukebox, my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgIB2uomfWM

> You hit rock bottom and everybody knows it
> But does anybody care how you got there?
> Admit to yourself that everything's a problem
> but when it comes down, what do you care?

> They're losing California
> Inch by inch sit back and watch it go
> Coming in clearly
> Dance, dance dance, to the radio

> And everybody loves
> but nobody knows what it stands for
> Get into yourself in dark sunglasses
> and elevate it all 'till it means more

> And move out to california
> inch by inch is all you need to know
> coming in clearly
> dance dance dance to the radio

> sometimes it's too much
> you want to get right out of your mind
> sometimes it's too much
> you're gonna go right out of your mind

I've got a surreal story to share, if anyone's interested. It involves me losing my virginity, though, so trigger warning.
>>
Mind if I change the song?
Let's make this feel like ye olde FnF tavern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o
>>
>>36563035
Saving money is always a good idea.

Personally I'd buy myself a bottle of gin to celebrate but even I'll admit I have a drinking problem.

God damn, that's painful. Just remember, no matter what happens, you got one girl interested, even for a little bit. You can do it again. Especially if you're black; not even being a dipshit here, black men are very attractive.

>>36563041
Half-price on a bacon cheeseburger.

>>36563047
Well sorry if I'm serving more than one person at a time.

>>36563066
Free drink for those dubs, my friend. Which country, may I ask?

>>36563073
I'll let the anons decide that. In the meantime, Sloan is always a good-time band.
>>
I hate my family and my country and the people around me. Everyone slugs along and im the only one doing anything. But i think that things are looking up since the website is almost done and we already had lots of interest from the test run that we had. Give me some an extra spicy bloody mary and 8 piece tendie plate
>>
>>36563156
Spicy Bloody Mary with Eight-Tendie plate coming up. People can be bastards; sounds like your website is going good, though; let me know how it turns out.
>>
>>36563108
>Free drink for those dubs, my friend. Which country, may I ask?

thanks mr. bartender
I'm in japan. Been here for 10 days now and I'm here for another 2 weeks. I saved up money and wanted to visit japan. Started in Tokyo, I didn't really like it. Went to the Japanese alps which were really beautiful and I've just arrived in Nagoya before I go onto Kyoto->Osaka->Hiroshima->Kagoshima and then back to Tokyo. It's my first time solo travelling and I've never felt this lonely before, it makes me miss home (London) a lot. Also I think I'm in love for the second time in my life and it's so painful knowing that it will never happen and the fact that I'm on the other side of the world to her right now.
>>
>>36563200
Another free drink. Someone's lucky tonight (or today, I guess, if you're in the Land of the Rising Sun).

What makes you say it will never happen? Take the opportunity to clear your head, relax.

I've never been to Japan myself. I hope the trip goes well.
>>
>>36562202
Beer and a Jack
Life's still the same shit it was yesterday.
>>
File: beer.jpg (2MB, 2852x4008px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
2MB, 2852x4008px
>>36563232
Beer and a jack.

What's that shit look like?
>>
>>36563244
why does he get a pic but i dont? racist much?
>>
File: freebottle.png (487KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
freebottle.png
487KB, 768x1024px
>>36563333
Holy fuck those quads.
>>
>>36563333
Shut the fuck up. You don't deserve those fucking dubs.

Sorry if I was rude, I have to deal with annoying shits that talk like that all day. I hate being a wagecuck.
>>
>>36563229
>What makes you say it will never happen?
It's literally not possible, and it's too pathetic to say why to be honest. But she's the most amazing girl I've ever come across: smart, beautiful, hilarious, like games and computers, politically incorrect, likes science, a bit of a recluse/loner.

>>36563333
nice quads anon
>>
>>36563073
tell me the fucking story now
>>
>>36562202

>hot water stopped working
>ceiling leaking
>dryer broke so cant wash clothes
>scooter just broke so cant get to college or work
>no gf
>no friends
>cant afford to get scooter fixed
>no food in the house

why does this ballocks always happen to me?
>>
>>36563385
Pre-writing it as we speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvbXMRMnHo

Jukebox change related.
>>
>>36562202
hey bartender, are we allowed to get knockout drunk and sleep on the couch?

if so, I'll have a mug of vodka.

also can I come in with my pajamas on.
>>
>>36563359
Anon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4eM1Zf4mHs
>>
>>36563390
A run of bad luck, friend. Can I pour you a drink to offer some respite?

>>36563393
Here you go, friend. We've got a few rooms upstairs you can rent.

>>36563436
Bastard.
>>
Felt like shit the whole day. Got home wondering how the fuck did I reach this point. At one point I said "whatever let's use this emotion to make some music".

Dicking around between the keyboard, the guitar and fruity loops, it's turning out a pretty decent tune. I'm not sure if it's the emotional state of creating something by yourself or not but I think it's a good song. I was so motivated by it at one point I completely forgot why I was making it in the first place.

I'm trying to stop drinking, too, so no whiskey for me this time.
>>
File: a-glass-of-water.jpg (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
a-glass-of-water.jpg
5KB, 196x257px
>>36563640
Let me pour you a water, friend. Sounds like a good experience.
>>
Now here's where my autism kicked in.

> go home
> notice slight reddening under lip
> ohfuckpleasegodno.rar
> go to doctor for STI panel (as a general rule, I get tested whenever I sleep with a new person (only had to do it once so far))
> have massive anxiety for week
> hang out with her at her place once in that week
> still having massive anxiety
> can't relax
> she clearly wants the D, give it to her reluctantly
> end up kind of racing home after a while
> anxiety intensifying, start thinking of autistic disaster-mode scenarios that might happen
> what if she robs my house
> what if she gets people to beat the fuck out of me
> fuck, why did I let her know where I live
> end up calling brother in panic
> he talks me down
> relax a bit
> continue hanging out with this girl
> anxiety not totally dead, piece of my brain wants me to break up with her to make it stop
> makes me act uninteresting and a bit distant, trying to make her lose interest
> doesn't work
> after a while, finally relax about her
> tests come back negative
> for some reason still get anxiety attacks when she asks me to hang out, but I can work them down
> start becoming less neurotic, bit by bit
> (they're losing california, inch by inch sit back and watch it go)
> she's even starting to coax me into opening up about my feelings, though it's very much WIP (I almost got with one other girl a few months beforehand; that's a whole other story, but basically as a result trying to talk about my feelings makes me throw up in my mouth)
> (coming in clearly, dance dance dance to the radio)
> Any other situation I would have bailed the instant the first anxiety attack hit
> remember the directionless void that my life was before she appeared
> remember how much my neuroticism has fucked me in the past
> stick with it
> start relaxing more
> get better at talking to people
> get better at sex
> still kind of autistic; tend to stop replying to texts when I can't think of something to say

cont.
>>
>>36563928
That's part two, sorry, here's part one:

> Be uni student, working part-time in fast food
> Been out of High School for about a year; thought things would get better
> been working out, eating right, sleeping better
> see confidence gains and such at first
> gets repetitive
> just going through the motions after a while
> slowly become more and more suicidally depressed
> on the verge of ending it; drunk at work one night
> (You hit rock bottom and everybody knows it, but does anybody care how you got there?)
> suddenly she walks in
> she makes me feel a way I didn't know I could still feel
> just start talking, don't even give a fuck, just want to talk to this girl
> she's been working there three days
> working the night shift this particular night
> give her some pointers (I do the night shift a lot)
> shift's up
> stumble home
> sleep it off
> Think about her for the next few days
> work again
> she comes in again
> starts talking to me about some job she used to work
> the more I talk to her, the more red flags I notice
> ignore them because fuck, this girl is so beautiful, I've never had a real reason to live before
> (admit to yourself that everything's a problem but when it comes down, what do you care?)
> get her number
> we text for a few days
> work a night shift together
> we explicitly say to each other, "we're going to sleep together at some point"
> decide to meet up for drinks on night
> drink a pitcher of beer, kiss her in the parking lot
> I will never forget the way she smiled with her eyes shut, just savoring the moment as I held her
> we go back to my place
> the moment I achieve penetration, I greentext in my mind
> "His virginity: lost"
> walk her home next morning, not a care in the world
>>
>>36562202
RIP Jack. You'll never be forgotten.
>>
>>36563928
>>36563940
Part three (epilogue):
> work in progress, but it's going good
> basically in a single month my life did a complete 180 from being suicidally depressed in a routine, to having no idea what the future holds and living happy
> all because I was drunk enough to talk to the pretty girl at work
> (sometimes it's too much, you want to go right out of your mind)

I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Never assume that you're done with life, or that life's done with you.
>>
>>36563946
Another old-timer!

Have a drink, on me, friend.

Fuck, I miss him. I hope we can get FnF threads going every day again, like it used to be.
>>
Hey Barkeep, just a beer for me, I need to go to work in half an hour.
I'd greatly appreciate if you or any other kind anon here could help me with this life-fucking issue:
>get to know a girl on work related seminar
>she's kind, considerate, smart, fun, thoughtful, we share quite a few interests, I feel like someone genuinely cares about me, she just has something special about her
>devout Christian
>quite pretty on top of that, literal dream girl
>she never had a real relationship, fell for Chad who raped her after a few months and then was lesbian for a short time to cope with stress
>we become very close friends over the next year
>fall in love with her over time
>decide to ask her out
>get dumped in a disgusting way
>in the end I found out I got heckin bamboozled, she lied to me about almost everything we talked about, she had at least 4 relationships in total, made out with some random dude at a bar too, but "having sex with him would be disgusting XD, I was drunk XD"
>find out about her other exes
>one cheated on her, they got back together and she then pulled the bar move
>other guy "was really weird so I broke up XD"
>meanwhile I get dumped without any bit of affection, stone cols
>I was just a walking handkerchief for her
>this was a month ago, still feel horrible, am I really worse than a rapist, a cheater and some extraverted weirdo?
It kills me inside.
>>
>>36564185
Addendum: how do I get over this? Anything to cope with the loss? It was the first time I ever loved a girl. All the others I met were not for me.
Thanks for your time.
>>
File: beerpaper.jpg (312KB, 2048x1418px) Image search: [Google]
beerpaper.jpg
312KB, 2048x1418px
>>36564185
She's just a deviant roastie, my friend. You got played; no shame in getting played by a pretty face.

Here's your beer, son. How;s work?
>>
>>36564232
Drinking always helps. Keep reminding yourself that there are billions of women in this world; there's another one who will make you feel the way you did, and she won't hurt you like this one did.
>>
File: 1490414532521.gif (134KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490414532521.gif
134KB, 393x393px
Hey bartender, I think the last 3 hellish years of my life are finally coming to a close and things might be starting to look up.

My mother has been so concerned with me she's forcing me to move back in with her and see a doctor, I've been living in poverty the last 3 years in shared housing which is absolutely trashed. The kitchen is so bad you couldn't cook in there.

I feel empty, but I have no real desire to drink, so it'll just be a water for me today.
>>
File: water.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>36564359
Here's your water.

I hope things look up for you. Don't be afraid to be honest with a doctor; whatever fucked-up shit you might have to say, they have heard worse (if you don't believe me, check out any other thread on this board).
>>
It's 3:30 AM where I am; my shift is drawing to a close.

Any anon want to take over the bar?
>>
>>36562202
Supermakret shuts in 20 mins. Should I go and get some ice cream?
>>
>>36564427
Only 845pm where I am. I can fill in
>>
Whomst here is actually a bar tender? If you work in a quiet cocktail bar it's a pretty /comfy/ job. Making something unique is special and alcohol makes people happy in the short term
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px)
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
I need advice/incite into my situation
>Go on tinder date with qt3.14
>Fall hard for her, she pretty much ticks every single one of my boxes
>Date goes great, we make out and hold hands while walking round for ages
>Drive her home and we get each other off in my car before she goes.
>Text for few days after then she ghosts me
>Wait a few days and ask her what's going on
>She says the whole thing felt, 'forced' and she's not interested in meeting up again
>I've been obsessing over her for like a month now, every day I'm Facebook stalking her and desperately hoping she'll message or call me back. I even create detailed illusions in my mind of our future together.
>I've been rejected and dumped before, but those failures don't even come close to the pain of this chick's rejection.
What do I do? I feel like I crossed paths with the one and lost her
>>
a shot of anything strong
noticed today at work that i was the only one sitting alone at lunch
i dont know if me telling myself i like it better that way is the truth or a coping mechanism
>>
File: 1448641272347.png (6KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448641272347.png
6KB, 750x750px
>>36562202
Is there anything worse than seeing girls straight up express their interest in Chad's while knowing that literally no girl will ever do this to you and best you can hope for will be her settling for you for some time after you pursue her hard?
>>
Nothings wrong and I keep thinking "you're a retard", "you're a fucking idiot", "kill yourself" over and over. I fucking hate myself for no reason and keep making a gun with my index finger and thumb and press it down into my head while driving.
>>
>>36564239
>>36564313
Work's fun. I do a paid voluntary year at a youth centre, I take care of elementary schoolers and later hang out with adolescents and young adults. Found some friends, I got far more self-confident, coworkers are nice, but the children are hard to handle at times.
I know she's just are more smart and manipulative variation of roastie, but it still hurts. I have to think about her and the nice moments we had together so often, only for those thoughts to be spoiled by thinking of her lies. Was it a genuine moment? Did she lie when she said that? I've always had issues with trusting people while one of my highest-held values ishonesty, I just came out of a depressive episode too and finding my trust that I rarely place in new people, in her misplaced breaks me inside. My therapist once told me my brain is more or less literally hard-wired to feel, it's just awful. Fuck me. Already started smoking again, also drinking a lot more alcohol.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.