[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This realIy made me think.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zKpjw0d.jpg (50KB, 506x363px) Image search: [Google]
zKpjw0d.jpg
50KB, 506x363px
This realIy made me think.
>>
you know, this really makes me want to debate with creationists online and provide them with endless facts on why they're wrong and why god is just an imaginary friend.
>>
>>36562199
go for it. post your master plan here so i can send it to the local church. be sure to cover anything they could possibly bring up
>>
>religion bait thread

Pretty good, that's one of the hotter baits right now. Good (you) harvest to you, sir.
>>
Gandhi followed Buddhism which is a religion, this picture is fucking stupid and whoever made it should be executed via .45 through the brain.
>>
>>36562255
Buddhismus is more a philosophy than a religion
>>
>>36562255

Gandi certainly studied Buddhism and valued the principle of ahimsa, but he was a Hindu (ahimsa is also a Hindu value).
>>
>>36562346
>>36562340

Regardless, this pic is still stupid and the person who made it should be killed.
>>
>>36562199
>>36562228
*tipslefedora.org
>>
>>36562178
What kind of person acts like this?

I will argue against religion but I have always given merit to its teachings of peace and cooperation. Too bad everyone decides that no other religion can exist and we have to kill each other or hate non believers.
>>
>We should crush our enemies until they beg for forgiveness
>>
>>36563067
literally no one

thats why its called a strawman
>>
>>36562178
>forgiving your enemies

Religion is for cucks. All of them. Especially if you're white and worship a brown desert god.
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26KB, 889x737px)
1384973917121.png
26KB, 889x737px
really mages you dink :DDDD
>>
>>36563470
And hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>was expecting /pol/ christfags in this thread
pleasantly surprised to see that EU /r9k/ still manages to hold onto a bit of old 4chan
>>
>gandhi
Biggest hack ever. No Indian likes him, and we all still wonder why the fuck did jews make him the face of India
>>
People are unnecessarily hostile towards religion.

There's always that retard who thinks that religion is the cause of all war and all prejudice.

It wouldn't bother me so much if people were consistent, but a lot of people who mock or deride Christianity are very hesitant to do the same for Islam.
>>
>>36563568
Most people who are aggressive toward religion grow up in some form of religious household and have negative experiences with it.
>>
Buddhism is actually a good way of life. Unlike the Abrahamic religions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.