[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do some traps and trannys consume cum without gagging? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (931KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
931KB, 2592x1936px
How do some traps and trannys consume cum without gagging? I struggle to be a qt3.14 trap and can't even eat my own jizz.
>>
File: loves doing it.png (279KB, 380x696px) Image search: [Google]
loves doing it.png
279KB, 380x696px
>>36560051
They don't do it because they have to, they do it because they enjoy it. I'll teach you the first step in doing the same. First off, you need to have the right mindset. Cum is very, very lewd. The next time you're masturbating (with your boipussi of course) you should notice precum leaking from you dick. Doesn't it look delicious? Smear it around your glans with your finger and then lick it off your finger. This is just a teaser for the main course. When you feel yourself getting ready to cum, lie down on your back and raise your legs above your head (you can brace them against a wall if this is easier for you). Position your cock so that it is aimed down towards your mouth. Once you shoot your hot load down your throat you won't even dream of spitting it out. Eating cum out of your hand is difficult, but when it's straight from the source and your'e mid orgasm it's the best part.
>>
>>36560051
Swallowing cum can actually be lethal. It's depending on the time of the month and also the type of cum if it is swallowable. Some men have it so thick, it makes anyone choke, as it stucks in the throat like slime and enters the windpipe.

Not that I care. Anyone who is dumb enough to swallow some cum deserves to die. :)
>>
Cum tastes delicious.
>>
>>36560882
Same thing can happen in your dick when you cum. It can literally get stuck and you have to have surgery to get it removed. You can't even pee.
>>
>>36560051
look bro, you need to understand what it is that you are swallowing.

what is it made out of? (it's really basic natural ingredients, go look it up...but I'll give you a start. Citric Acid.)
What gives it the consistency/makes it gooey? (Go look it up)

it's basic.
>>
>>36560051
I'm insanely aroused by cum even though I think it's objectively disgusting. But the disgustingness makes it even more arousing. I have an unhealthy obsession with cum, I don't think I'd ever gag on it.
>>
>>36561295
WouId you like to try my cum ?
>>
>>36560051
>How do some traps and trannys consume cum without gagging? I struggle to be a qt3.14 trap and can't even eat my own jizz.
I love cum
eat pineapple man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.