[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are skinny girls going out of style? Being a fat girl is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3577.jpg (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3577.jpg
302KB, 960x960px
Why are skinny girls going out of style? Being a fat girl is in. It's like guys are adapting even though fat girls are way off from the ideal for too fat and not too thin girl.
>>
society is falling for the "thicc" meme
>>
the "i don't need no man" complex produces this
>>
>>36559265
this woman unnerves me. She looks wrong.
>>
>>36559265

i very much like thinn. it is much more natural
>>
>>36559265
god i want to squeeze her ass and lick it
>>
Women have no fucking self control hence why so many of you fat cunts end up on here. I met my current gf through here and she's never worked out in her life, she doesn't even eat that well she just eats right. She's like 110lbs at 5'8 and has an amazing ass. I fucking hate this shit
>>
>>36559440
how do you actually meet people thru 4 chan?
>>
File: 1488258972078.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488258972078.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
>the one thing women needed to do was be not fat
>now they don't even have to do that
worst timeline.
>>
>>36559476
ikr it makes me want to tear my heart out.

>>36559475
Just go on omegle or hangout on non cancerous discords. Shit like that
>>
>>36559265
t. fat lonely roastie
>>
>>36559476
b-but women are oppressed and have impossible beauty standards. I mean, a woman has to not be horribly obese, i know its impossible right!
>>
>>36559265
Skinny girls were never a thing, fat girls will never be a thing.
There is a nice middle ground of fat a woman stores for producing a child and it looks something like what you posted.
In the end appearances don't actually matter that much for women.
>>
>>36559284
just no, being thicc does not let you be landwhale. Learn the difference between curves and a curve
>>
We made food unhealthy, addictive, and cheap. This is a consequence of that because women have even less discipline then men. People believe eating one salad every week is "healthy" meanwhile they still consume around 1000 excess calories because we are now accustomed to eat like fat fucks.
>>
>>36559265
I've liked curvy, not fat, women for a while and I noticed many people were closeted chubbt chasers. I guess jews just tapped into that or something. Nothin wrong with a tight fit woman though. Don't let assholes tell you otherwise.
>>
>>36560028
>We made food unhealthy, addictive, and cheap.
Food has always been unhealthy and addictive. It may have been a bit more expensive I'll grant you that, but the REAL reason women are fucking fat slobs now (aside from the fact that we let them) is that when they're not going out for brunch with their whore friend, or pounding down shots of alcohol before getting pounded in the handicapped bathroom stall, they're sitting around all day marathoning bullshit on netflix and fucking around on Facebook at their do nothing affirmative action jobs.

Bitches are lazy as shit and the digital age exacerbates that.
>>
>>36560178
I'm going to have to disagree. Even though women have become lazy cunts, I constantly see women eating like fat pigs.
>>
>>36560333
>>36560178
In America there's like a 3% difference for the obesity rate for men and women. It's not just about being a woman but also our instant gratification society.
>>
>why are skinny girls going out of style

This is how I know /r9k/ never goes outside. Being a fit female is literally so fucking in right now, it's the 80s all over again. If you're a fat girl, you're passively fat-shamed through instagram and snapchat til you get your ass off the carbs and onto a treadmill.

You robots are idiots.
>>
>>36560378
I agree that the problem isnt gender specific but women can't handle weight like men can so it is a bigger problem
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.