[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are stacies so mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4122.jpg (50KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
50KB, 854x854px
>be me in seminar
>20yr old KHV
>never talk and try to pay attention to prof. , parents money going to waste otherwise
>group of stacies and chads behind me
>chads bully me (verbally)
>just ignore them and try not to make it worse
>one of the stacies sits next to me
>"hey you should try to pick up girls"
>"say you get bullied as a conversation starter"
>"tell them you want to commit suicide, they'll pity you and kiss you"
>hear chads and stacies chuckle behind me
>mfw contemplating suicide

I didn't do anything to aggravate them, I don't stand out, why me?
>>
File: 1487215448321.jpg (124KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
1487215448321.jpg
124KB, 1109x677px
Go full Rogers on them

do it
>>
>>36559175
Whats the program program you are in?
>>
>>36559275
It was a biology program. Origenzalz
>>
>>36559175
Kill yourself and blame them specifically in your suicide note
Bonus points if you manage to make it fairly public
>>
>>36559298
Are you at least doing good in it?
>>
>>36559325
Yes, I'm probably doubling these retards GPA's. But, words hurt more than anything and i've already been bullied since elementary school...
>>
>>36559322
Good advice & dubs to match, u should probably follow thru OP
>>
>>36559322
This. Or just shut them up forever.
>>
Go full code Eugene on them and blame them in the bonk
>>
>>36559322
That's what i'm planning on doing, but im too much of a pussy. My parents care for my wellbeing so I don't want to hurt them by off'ing myself. I wish there was another way. If my parents were dead, I would already be gone.
>>
>>36559371
I would secretly record them (multiple times) and them and then go to some university official. Its harassment and its illegal .
>>
>>36559466
Good idea, thanks anon. Do you have any tips on how to hide my phone? Fairly big phone so "covert recording" is quite hard.
>>
>>36559175
Chads don't feel the need to tear their fellow men apart. That's just a shitty normie. That's semantics though, they won't bother you if you sit in front where the teacher is in earshot. You will be able to pay more attention and they will either be dissuaded or the teacher will roast the roasties for being pests. I have never been pestered by people unless they're just asking for something utilizing this strategy.
>>
>>36559175
Never ignore people who bully you. I bullied a guy from 8th grade through 12. At first it was just amusement, then I was just hoping he would become a man and do something. We are cool now and I am like a dad figure. He has several mental disorders and got eye twitches tho. Sorry for bad english
>>
>>36559499
Set it on your desk and let it go to sleep.
>>
>>36559510
My class is packed with people. Unless I come early and snag someones spot (which creates more unwanted attention), I'm stuck sitting in the upper middle row of my class.
>>
>>36559499
If you have a shirt with a pocket, you could slide it into it without being too obvious. you might be able to find an app to record without having the screen on; so you could have it in your hand pointing at you while they attack you, without any suspicion.
>>
>>36559532
In highschool, I did what you said and "reacted to the bullies". This lead to more and more bullying (physical as well) because of my small stature (5"8 vs 6"2). I don't know how to react. Giving them any sort of attention just makes it worse because it shows them that i'm reacting to it, which they want.

Fuck chads.
>>
>>36559175
Where are you from?adsfasfas
>>
>>36559564
>>36559534
Ok, I will just place it on my desk and keep it recording all class. They randomly get aggressive and start to bully me, so I guess this is the best strategy. Thank you.
>>
>>36559175
You gotta learn how to dish out the banter bro. That way you can destroy people like that. Stacies and Chads are usually retarded and not use to toxic banter. So you can usually crush them pretty easily if you're decent at it.

Shoulda said something like
>this is how school shooters are created
>>
>>36559614
Canada. Chads are big (6"+) so anything physical will be useless. Since i'm 5"10, they just tower over me.
>>
>>36559649
I did this in HS, and it didnt end up well. I ended up getting bullied even more. Since their IQ is usually low, any kind of "banter" is just thrown off and I don't want to start anything physical, because i'm sure they will fight me.
>>
>>36559532
>>36559175
Actually the first week of 8th grade I was the one getting bullied from about half the class because fat short kid. I stood up and pathetically tried to fight, got a few punches, slammed the bully spine and then he almost made me fall from 1,2 combination. My nose was fucked, but he had to lay in a hospital because he had some spine condition from illness. Nobody fucked with me after. It is like prison. The sooner you stab somebody in the shower, the sooner they will leave you be.
>>
>>36559649
No problem my dude.

>>36559664
Are you in the GTA?
>>
>>36559719
Yes, around there. Orgegnalz
>>
>>36559719
Correction.

>>36559631
No problem my dude.
>>
>>36559547
Then shut them down, be all business. Be serious, but not angry. If you don't give them a reaction they know it's "the silent treatment" and will continue to do so relentlessly. If you give them an emotional reaction they will act on it and still get their jollies. The goal is to remain unmovable while still remaining social.
Example responses include:
>"I am trying to study"
>"You are disturbing me"
>"Shouldn't you be paying attention to the lesson?"
>"No thanks"
Don't give them entertaining responses, give them something you would expect a corporate official to give to pests while remaining "politically correct." If you continue to act unamused and proper you will be less interesting to pick on.

Basically act like a literal robot, not an /r9k/ robot (unless it's the kind of robot that's dead inside, then do that). Never give them an emotional reaction.
>>
>>36559836
Okay, I will try to give them a serious comment. Thanks.
>>
>>36559601
>>36559708
Actually again in 11th a 110 kg wrestler was sitting in my spot.I am like 85
>nobody sits in my spot meme
>try to bully him out of my spot for 20 mins
He gets angry and starts fight.
I punch, he punches. I fucked up his shirt and he mine. Go to the ground and so on.
After we stood up I keep going and going. Never stop. He finally was like ok fuck I will shit over there.
>after I apologize and ask forgiveness. He apologized too. Been good friends for years now. Earn your respect, it is part from being a man.
>>
Good lord i have never heard of such random undeserved cruelty.these are college age people saying this to you? Recording them sounds like a good idea... Slash their tires or put dirt in their gas tank???
>>
>>36559371
are you publicly sperging or something? Or do they just pick on you for no reason? People usually leave me alone if I'm just minding my own business.
>>
>>36559924
are you an anime protagonist?
>>
>>36559175
Starting to think that robots are the only genuinely good people left in the world. Are you fit? Start lifting and listen to >>36559836
>>
>>36559175
Record some tapes about why you killed yourself and talk about each individual person involved. Then slit your wrists in the tub
>>
>>36560500
Yes, i fell for the /fit/ meme and my arms are sore literally every day. Is it worth it? Definitely not.
>>
>>36560278
No, i'm a pretty normal person in my opinion. I don't make any weird sounds, if anything you could compare me to an average dude, i'm just not a chad and im 5"10 so i guess its just RNG?
>>
I would beat the shit out of the women first. No sympathy.
>>
>>36559175
Stalk the stacies to their rooms and beat the shit out of them. Kill them if you have to.

No mercy anon. People like that don't deserve to live.
>>
File: IMG_4115.jpg (68KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4115.jpg
68KB, 184x184px
>>36560835
Trips and magic will occur.

Oregnalz
>>
>>36559836
dont do this. All you need to do is loudly tell them to shut the fuck up. That's it. That's hoe I ended my bullying and potential bullying for good. Just dont put anger behind those words. Be serious and let the words resonate.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.