[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>piss to close to masturbation >dick feels like its on fire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: annoyed-1.gif (192KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-1.gif
192KB, 250x250px
>piss to close to masturbation
>dick feels like its on fire
>>
>>36558943
That's because of a muscle inside that allows the flow of semen or piss. But not at the same time. It cramps for a while. Like 2-4 minutes or so. In like 2-3 this kind of cramping disappears and rarely ever occurs afterwards
>>
>>36558995
this was an informative post

one time this happened to me and i thought i had a UTI and it was really scary
>>
>>36558943
What?
Pissing right after blowing a load is almost like a mini orgasm on its own
>>
File: 6537820569803265923796754.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6537820569803265923796754.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I never have this problem but my piss a couple minutes ago felt like I had a kidney stone coming out my dick. My post-fap pisses feel cleansing usually.
>>
>>36559314
This. I like pissing the excess semen out.
>>
File: 1443324971888.png (496KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443324971888.png
496KB, 800x800px
it only happens when I piss less than 15 minutes before fapping.

After that I'll feel like I really need to piss again but if I do it will burn. If I don't piss it will still start to burn most of the time but not as bad, but overall it will still be just as uncomfortable. The only thing that soothes the pain is taking a hot shower and just letting water run over my dick
>>
File: 1490664105327.jpg (8KB, 189x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490664105327.jpg
8KB, 189x194px
>>36558943
I get the same feeling sometimes after taking a shit that was very difficult to pass. "Walking it off" helps with dealing with the pain. Pace around your room. If you feel like you gotta pee while you start to have the pain, don't do it motherfucker, makes it feel even worse.
>>
>>36559388

I have the same feel but its gets worse from pissing. From all the research ive done it seems like its inflammation in the urethra.
>>
>>36559533
When this happens to me I drink a lot of water, like four of five glasses. Cristal clear pee helps.

But once the pain got so strong that I had to take an aspirin.
>>
Wait does this shit also happen to you? Cool to know im not the only one. I was afraid of having cancer
>>
>>36560360
It's actually very common, one of the perks of being a chronic masturbator.
>>
>>36558943
just realized that poster is a buffalo 66 reference
>>
>>36559260
I think he means pissing before the load. Your body is supposed to piss after you cum. If you have no piss left in your bladder then it hurts.
At least I'm guessing. I've never really used the scientific method to determine what causes the burning.
>>
>1 in the morning staying over at parents'
>piss/fap
>10 minuets later
>whathaveidone.jpg
>blazing dick forces me out of bed
>can't take shower which feels amazing under these circumstances
>sit on toilet while massaging dick
>can't stay there too long because bathroom is right next to parent's bedroom
>can't go outside in the snow
>find plant
>dribble piss over plant until burning subsides

But seriously, showers with burning dick feel like heaven
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.