[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you INTP's do all day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 76

File: 1490224659778.png (27KB, 146x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490224659778.png
27KB, 146x150px
what do you INTP's do all day
>>
File: 1491967538976.jpg (224KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1491967538976.jpg
224KB, 583x1508px
>>36558705
You know what we do.
>>
File: 1492899195294.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492899195294.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
mainly vidya and browsing here, sometimes worrying about the future and no gf.
>>
>>36558705
>ywn be loved and lewded by an INTP

I can't even cry anymore
>>
>>36558956
fuck offf asshole
>>
>>36558705
Wonder how I became to be such a big fucking loser
>>
>>36559938
what did I do though?
>>
Listen to music. Daydream. Daydream that I'm a member of the bands I listen to.
>>
File: bI5NNOl.jpg (217KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bI5NNOl.jpg
217KB, 900x1200px
>>36558705
I avoid stress and responsibilities by doing little else but think about guns all day

debt? car not working? work tomorrow? personal hygiene? the logistics of moving out of my parents house? why spend time thinking about shit like that when there's uninvented bolt locking mechanisms to dream up, and machining methods to consider, and options for cobbling together a 7.62realfuckinNATO shortstroke spring-delayed gas piston bullpup rifle? Maybe its more of an autist/aspie thing than an INTP thing but I literally spend hours a day thinking about that stuff and gleaming information from wikipedia, gun channels on YT, and /k/. Even while i'm at work I'll stop working about every hour and take a few minutes to jot down notes. I have like 3 pages of notes regarding gun ideas.

Other than that I watch anime, play gun-related vidya, stew in hatred over the government and women, and dream of my future government-free gun and waifu-filled utopia
>>
Amass knowledge, consume entertainment, fantasize, over-analyze every single situation to the point where you are actually getting pretty good at it. I recommend a routine for other lazy INTP people. I know its comfy to lay around but you need to fucking do something.
>>
I enjoy reading both fiction and nonfiction, drawing, playing video games, hiking, astronomy, and engaging in online discussion.
>>
>Live with my wife at her parents house
>Pay for utilities and do maintanance
>Inherited my uncles business and spend little money as possible
>Hired some mormon guy to do all the paper work and fianances.
>Work 12-15 hours a day
>when a problem appears I usually pay my way out of it
>on my free time watch anime, read, fix shit around the house
>when anxiety kicks in drink until i get drunk and passout
>>
>>36558705
I seize control of the memes of production
>>
>>36558705
sit on 4chan, play zombidle, wait for someone to want to take me out of my bubble and to somewhere better
>>
>>36558705
i sleep and cry all day long
>>
>>36560684
it sounds kind of funny to me that someone would cry an entire day

I mean, isn't that stupid? crying for no reason and for this long
>>
>>36558705
I procrastinate /everything/ desu. I have moments where I try to fix everything and burnout in 24h then do nothing for a day. Rince and repeat.

I'm dreaming of buying a little house on a hill and grow my own food and never have to live in this noisy, polluted, stressful meganormalopolis.

I thought my life away. I just think instead of living. Then I want to die. Sometimes I watch anime.
>>
>>36558956
>36558956
tell me more anon
give me hope
>>
lay in bed
browse r9k
youtube
wait for my parents to go to bed so I can workout
have some friends I can have a drink and play vidya with
>>
>>36558705
Avoid life
Avoid living
Avoid myself
>>
algorithmic shitposting mainly

i also like being asleep
>>
File: 1492869792564.jpg (30KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1492869792564.jpg
30KB, 480x361px
>>36558705
honestly a shit load of class work. currently taking a 19 credit semester so i can attempt to avoid an existential crisis from the lack of a social life, shit's really rough I sleep 6 hours a night but I would probably do that anyways since I'm bipolar as hell. I've never had a girlfriend and am contemplating suicide everyday, but at least I can maintain a gpa over 3 while taking a heavy course load so I have something going for me right. mostly i'm just dead inside though
>>
I play visual novels and smoke pot all day
>>
File: 1491150485594.jpg (71KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491150485594.jpg
71KB, 600x473px
>>36561430
also to continue the blogpost I don't really have any motivation, I only overwork myself as a form of escapism because i became numb to both anime and vidya. partially i think with anime at least it was when i understood japanese culture to understand that it was just as shitty if not worse than western culture

does it ever get better?
>>
>>36561449
I'm INTP and play visual novels all the time as well.
Just got done with Chaos;Head and trying to complete Sengoku Rance but it's fucking eternal so I'll start Muv Luv now and get back to it later.
>>
>>36561575
I'm playing higurashi at the moment, it's going really fucking slowly though

also I play with original sprites

finished ever17 a while ago, it was okay
>>
File: 1479421692287.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479421692287.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>36558705
>not an intj

besthalfbreed?
>>
File: to awoo or not to awoo.png (157KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
to awoo or not to awoo.png
157KB, 324x406px
Jesus Christ. I relate to every post in this thread. Fucking kill me already.
>>
>>36558705
think about reading books
>>
>>36558705
Game, masturbate, work out just a bit if motivation manifests, eat, browse Chinese cartoon cult bulletin.
>>
>>36558705
I did a personality test twice.

the first time, I got INTP.

second time, I got INTF

So I'm somewhere between the two.

I mostly think of torturing people that have wronged me in-between suicidal thoughts and writing my book.

I haven't left the house in over 6 months to buy anything but food, and I haven't had any friends for 6 months either, I just realized my phone was out of credit a few days ago, I haven't used my phone in over six months.

I've put on so much weight, I sleep almost 17 hours a day, the 7 or so hours I am awake I feel damaged, tired and don't really do much but watch chemistry and 40k lore videos.

Occasionally I get hard and I fap, it's getting much less frequent, and I can only get off to futas

I'm MGTOW mostly exclusively because I know at this point I'm probably going to die alone.

friends that gave me a chance, said they'd help me through my depression caused a full second wave of depression.

not only am I racist, but I'm also against all women, and hate most people anyway because I think they're all stupid.

I also look at artwork like pic related.
>>
>>36561526
who knows just roll with it
>>
>>36558956
Im an INTP but i hate myself and have accepted the empty void inside me.
>>
File: 1463275777241.png (421KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463275777241.png
421KB, 540x750px
>post on 4chan
>read
>program
>>
>>36561942
PS.

I've taken a year out of university this year to focus on my mental health, all I've really done is eat food and sleep.

I hate everything, there is not one thing I really genuinely love, and like I said, I feel damaged, I doubt I can really love anyone again, I doubt I can get over this, I doubt I can have a normal conversation with anyone.

The only good thing is i'm not a nice guy anymore, and nobody can take me for granted anymore, or use me, or make fun of me anymore.

but I'm no longer a part of anything either, my full existence is meaningless, my soul is empty, my life isn't over although I wish it was, it's just...blank...
>>
>>36558705
I waste time online and masturbate! Today I finally managed to fit my dildo in at the same time as my biggest butt plug. Feels good to make progress!
>>
>>36560672
i hope your bubble is not too evil, i got to realize that bubbles arent real. Only if you are held there against your will.
>>
>>36558705
Watch anime, play video games, read books.

Reading through ever17 right now though.
>>
Any INTPs here that aren't NEETs? If so, how and why? I can hardly muster the motivation to get out of bed every morning, let alone study or leave my house every day.
>>
>>36562041
I'm a neet atm but I was and will be returning to university in september.

I don't know how I had the motivation back then, now I don't. I know that either way finishing this or not finishing this doesn't really change anything about my life.
>>
>>36558705
>>36562023
I'm not this fucked but pretty much this. I laze, miss work and class, vidya, talk to the same people every day meaninglessly, and stay up until the sun rises.

I'm finna start some talking to with a counselor and luckily I brought my depression up with my uni. They're gonna drop my shit grades and reimburse some tuition. It's a little insulting (the tuition) but a fucking good deal nonetheless.
>>
File: 1492250158018.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492250158018.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>36562041
I'm not a neet technically but I guess I'm close? I haven't been employed for 3 months and all the jobs I've had lasted less than 6. My longest job lasted 4 months and I was about to get suspended/terminated from it. After I got fired from Subway for being too slow I just kind of gave up on jobs altogether until I settle in the place I'm moving to.

I'm 19 and live with my mom, leech off of her and take one college class atm. I identify with >>36560789 the most out of anybody in the thread but I'm kind of gonna be living that dream because I'm moving to a small island.
>>
>>36562041
Im at uni, most days I study. Usually it's not uni stuff though, i just like learning.
Other than that
>drink
>play guitar
>>
1) Play vidya, usually RTS games or war-related simulations
2) Politics, especially syrian civil war
3)Watch anime and try to be critical
4) browse this shithole
5) philosophy and retorics, mostly thinking about what happens after death and if life's worth living
>>
>>36562041
gotta work because i'd kill myself before using the fuckin government to steal from others
>>
>>36562098
good for you anon, I didn't even go to class this year my depression was so bad, I stopped going in like the fourth week, my uni basically is allowing me to resit the year.

protip: don't take any meds, if you feel like pills will help, go buy D3 and B complex vitamins, as well as magnesium and zinc, most guys lack that shit.
>>
bounce between here and /sci/ to cope with a complete lack of social interaction
>>
>>36562163
>critical
>anime

what is even the fucking point of this.
>>
>>36562041
I just autopilot and daydream about driving and salvaging for car parts across a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>36562197
Yeah lol. If you're trying to view media critically then anime isn't your medium.
>>
>>36562179
Fuck I thought pills would help. Really I'll try anything for some passion... Fuckin acid and absinthe if need be
>>
>>36562197
You can, or better, you should be critical of everything, including anime.
I know that most of anime are moeshit but there are good ones aswell.
>>
>>36558705
I got a pretty good job and it's fun, I barely have time for something else lately. When I was a neet I watched anime, movies,played vidyas and studied languages, though.
>>
File: tumblr_mw9jjtKAYF1resjqco1_500.gif (647KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw9jjtKAYF1resjqco1_500.gif
647KB, 500x281px
>>36558705
I craft 6ft tall wooden figures all day long. and then break them down and use them over again.
>>
>>36562262
Oh sorry, I'm a INTJ.
>>
>>36558705
i used to work, but starting today i had enough and quit my shitty fast food wagecuck job.

so honestly i have no idea what im gonna do all day.
>>
>>36562285
>Genetic lottery
jk you have your own problems like any other anon.
>>
>>36562232
What medium do you suggest to me?
>>
>>36562237
don't try acid, shit fucks you up for life.

you might think i'm full of shit or straight edge, but from someone who thought antidepressants, acid, weed etc were the answer.

even though none of those things are addictive DOESN'T mean they can't fuck you up.

they will fuck with your brain chemistry, you'll find it hard to ever feel the same way you did.
>>
Only INTPs can be robots to be honest
>>
>>36562237
an example:

I don't feel tired anymore, and when I'm awake I'm constantly dazed. thinking comes much less easy, when I'd talk to myself and go over ideas and be very creative I'm just fucking empty and hazy now.
>>
>>36558705
Being boring, daydream and suffer in silence.
>>
>>36562367
This is already how I am though, I am passionless robot. I dunno maybe I need to get laid. So far I'm only ever alive when I go caving. I just need something to snap me out of this malaise...
>>
>>36562041
My mom forced me to get a job, luckily they needed a lot of people so they were hiring anyone with half a brain to do a really easy job.

I just go there six days a week, counting the hours before the day ends and I can go back to my bed. I've been doing that for almost nine months now.
>>
>>36562037
Are you enjoying it anon? I just finished it myself recently.
>>
>>36562041
living at home but working part time in my dads factory lifting boxes.
I work out so its a two birds situation.
finished certificate 2 for plumbing and going to get an apprenticeship in a few months.
deciding not to do an expensive science course at uni was the best decision i have made. also being around extroverted tradies is making me more normal.
>>
>>36562471
a lot of INTP including myself get into the "reset everything, start again" cycle.

i think your want to go caving is really just a close attachment to the real world, exploring and doing things with your hands.

The issue is mostly society, INTP are just incompatible with modern society, they don't integrate, so what they do instead is they shitpost and meme presidents into the whitehouse to cause pure chaos for people that are willing to merge into society, no matter how shitty reality actually is.

INTP's want to deep down fix things, and they feel they just can't do that, or won't do that, because the way society currently is seems so against what they believe and want to work towards.

if /r9k/ bought an island, and lived on that island, sure you'd have a bunch of autists that didn't really fit, but like true INTP's we'd probably hang them and live a life of collective understanding and peace.
>>
>>36558705
Playing vidya and very rarely studying
More often just dreading the fact tests are approaching and doing nothing about it
>>
>>36562600
Agreed on everything but the pres thing
>hang autists and live in peace
yes please Kreygasm
>>
>>36558705
Your dubs have no power over me
>>
>>36558705
Smoke ciggarettes while thinking existential things, and then thinking about how the existential things you think about have been thought about a thousand times and that thinking about them does not make you any more 'enlightened'.

I also have maladaptive daydreaming, I have a really fleshed out story with ridiculous situations of intense suffering that I flesh out more and more day after day year after year.

Video games only occasionally appeal to me, I managed to beat NieR this year and that's about it, but I watch a film a day, I have seen pretty much every movie about going slowly insane, it helps me to add to my daydreams.

I haven't had a conversation with somebody that wasn't necessary for a long time.
>>
>>36558705
>personality types
Up there with star signs on the bullshit chart, OP.
>>
>>36562724
>he isn't an INTP.

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36562328
Can agree here, Psychadelics may not have contributed completely to my failures, but they sure as hell didn't help.

You don't open your third eye, you close both of the ones you have.
>>
Smoke weed, do xanax, do Oxy/Codeine & watch anime
>>
File: 1489445933160.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489445933160.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
Any of the following;

Get drunk and talk to people online

Play a game where grinding is needed, and listen to and focus on the podcast whilst grinding

Play strategy games

Learn German

Browse r9k

Masturbate

Trick myself into thinking I'm an intellectual by thinking about politics and philosophy constantly, and wallow in self pity because I'm too lazy to become a philospopher

Daydream about random shit (it's really immersive)

Occasionally I go cycling but that's really it
>>
File: neato.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
neato.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>36558705
If I don't have any projects going on:
>shitpost on irc
>shitpost on discord
>watch youtube for a while
>see what new media releases are out
>4chan for 3-4 hours
>guess I better get to work
>programming for 3-4 hours or until I feel like stopping
>4chan
>drink or take some oxy
>go to sleep or masturbate for ~2 hours
>repeat, induce a cripplingly depressive episode after 2-3 months of this

If I do have projects going on:
>wake up
>read some documents
>sit on my ass for 12-14 hours without eating, making the project work
>drink lots of black tea
>fall asleep exhausted
>repeat until project is finished
>>
>>36562982
What do you program?
What projects?
is it job?
>>
Gardening.

Tabletop gaming.
>>
>>36563031
>What do you program?
I work for a small company which creates
audit / backend software for hospitals. I don't work every day, though.

>What projects?
I do lots of small technical projects for myself & my family. This is mostly PC building or creating media centers, but I also own various remote servers which do things like email / piracy automation.

This week I will be restructuring my workstation's storage into a 6x6TB RAID10 array. I am currently testing the disks for flaws. Most of this will just be waiting for things to transfer, but I am going to have to pull a secondary computer out to house the drives while data moves.

>is it job?
My small projects are not a job. I do them for free because it amuses me or because I have a need for a service.
>>
Twitch streams, YouTube, video games, movies/TV. I try to be as unproductive as I possibly can.
>>
File: uhP1Dpu.jpg (111KB, 666x1126px) Image search: [Google]
uhP1Dpu.jpg
111KB, 666x1126px
Listen to lots of music, watching mariners games, doing my homework an hour before it's do, watch criterion collection stuff sometimes, go to the art museum in my city.

Also poppy is the patrician league girl.
>>
>>36558705
Ignore my worldly concerns like studying, eating and sleeping in favor of daydreaming about things I'll never do.
>>
File: IMG_9963.jpg (34KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9963.jpg
34KB, 333x333px
>>36560789
100% me.zip
>>
>>36558705
play vidya, work on small projects, work out at home (i passed the first fitness test for the Royal Marines, need more muscles but i have about a year before i start there)
>>
Mostly read, play vidya, watch films and listen/play music and mope about
>tfw no bf or friends
That's when I'm not at work, of course.
>>
/lolg/ get the fuck out
>>
>>36558705
Depends the day. Right now im on vacation from work and when im at work all i can think of is a book i want to write. Now that im on vacation i can just sit in bed all day and wish i had the motivation to even get out of bed. i've literally been in bed all day except to get food piss.
>>
>>36560653
this, me too fampie
>>
File: 1479159563752.jpg (68KB, 460x617px) Image search: [Google]
1479159563752.jpg
68KB, 460x617px
reading, browsing this dying shithole, nightwalks and drives, lifting and worrying about shit
>>
File: ryys (3).jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ryys (3).jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>4chan
>anime
>sometimes play VNs or Dota 2
>>
>>36562600
Then what does differentiate the INTP's so much from the rest of society?
>because the way society currently is seems so against what they believe and want to work towards.
Care to elaborate? I'm not sure if I am that dissatisfied with western society(maybe i should lurk more /pol/)
>>
>work
>make music
>gamedev
>write in diary
>watch youtube
>lurk 4chan
>>
>>36562177
you are my long lost twin brother
>>
>>36558705
MATING PRESS?

ORIGINAL COMMENTARY
>>
File: oiyibdHWfx1vxh6iao2_1280.jpg (70KB, 209x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oiyibdHWfx1vxh6iao2_1280.jpg
70KB, 209x1280px
>>36563769
sorry bub /r9k/ is comfy bfs~ for a little

im intj tho
>>
>>36558705
Nothing? Why do anything.

Play vidya, wageslave a bit and read sometimes.
>>
>>36562041
Well I'm NEET now but you can daydream through most jobs and coffee is amazing stuff
>>
>>36562500
what do you do anon?
mmkmkmkm
>>
>>36558705
VNs, steam games, anime, occasionally manga, imagination and ofc 4chan. 90% of my life but I hate it wish I was doing something productive.
>>
What do you look like, INTPs?
>>
>>36564883
tired and depressed
>>
>>36564883
exhausted and suicidal
>>
>>36564883
I've got a few scars on my face
>>
File: 1479212348433.jpg (8KB, 223x260px) Image search: [Google]
1479212348433.jpg
8KB, 223x260px
>>36564883
Like a stereotypical autist with glasses. Don't have those autism glasses though. Also bags under eyes and a death stare.
>>
File: 1379412457564.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1379412457564.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
Well I cry. Violently. Overanalyze everything. Have emotional instability. Have very little will to live. Have only one person in my life.
Y'know
The usual
>>
>>36561942
>>36562023
O shit r u me ?
>>
>>36564883
Shoulder length thick brown hair, trimmed beard, bit overweight, black circles under my eyes. My face isn't ugly or hairy, and it's pretty symmetrical. I take care of my skin too so it's soft & pale.

I'm a homofag & I'd consider myself above average if I lost about 20lbs/put effort into my appearance. Trying my best to be less depressive & do something good every day though.
>>
>>36558705
I'm patiently waiting for my life to end.
I pass the time with shitposting and playing dwarf fortress.
>>
File: 1493003744054.png (68KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493003744054.png
68KB, 350x200px
>>36560037
If I practiced playing as much as i daydreamed about it I would be in a band by now
>>
>>36564883
Like pure sex. So I must hide, lest the world go mad with lust.
>>
What are some careers that would fit an INTP
>>
>>36565209
Memetic wizard
>>
>>36562041
You wouldn't think being intp means we all have the same motivation in life would you?
>>
>>36562041
I'm a med student. Honestly I feel like quitting but that'd be 5 years of my life going to waste. I don't know what to do honestly, I think I'll just go through with it but it's hard to study so much without motivation. Lately it's been even harder
>>
>>36565218
we're the lowest earning, least happiest, and most intelligent type on average, so yes
>>
im a mathematician but i mostly get fucked up and play video games. i wanna get back into programming and classical guitar and maybe collaberate on writing some more papers. i just got more stims so wew i might be able to get shit done
>>36562027
ur asshole is gonna start leaking shit fag
>>
File: hard-to-be-a-god_10.jpg (40KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
hard-to-be-a-god_10.jpg
40KB, 640x385px
>>36564883
kinda like don rumata but 30 years younger
>>
>>36560629
How do i get your life
>>
>>36562006
This. originalfamalan
>>
>>36558705
Post till am hours.
Fall out.

Stare at nothin until noon after waking up.
Wagecucockusry

Rinse repeate until my housing voucher is accepted.

Then its the mask for me
>>
>>36558956
Its possible.

I have to have one of those absurd manic episodes where I feel like a quietly insane yet charasmatic protagonist.

Then ill consider it.
Shit I consider everything when im like that.

Shits weird and gross.

I feel like I would immediately lose that "barrier" of fear preventing me from an heroing painfully.

I think doing something I regret like that would push me over the edge and feel disgusted with my shifting sense of self.

So be prepared for the hottest schizoid fugg of yor life followed either by his death or something worse
>>
>>36562351
How curious.
Explain
>>
>>36564883
Black.
Off kilter
>>
>>36558705
Introvertedly and iNtuitively Think about my Prospects.
>>
File: 1490666294415.jpg (35KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
1490666294415.jpg
35KB, 500x589px
>Shitpost r9k
>Browse some random wikipedia articles
>Lurk in discord
>Play vidya
>Troll the everliving fuck out of an ugly roastie INTJ or ENFP
>Regress into fantasy world inside my head or go back to bed to induce lucid dreaming
>Give live advice to cyborgs who see me as some kind of wise hermit
>Day they're due, rush and hand in all uni assignments
>Think about why I'm such a failure and society is fucked
>Have a wank to one of multiple girls I orbit in a pluto-esque distance from centre
>Go on a night walk to stave off anxiety for a while
>Watch 70's-2000's weebshit
>Draw shitty fanart that i get bored after doing the pencil lines
>>
>>36558705
I alternate between thinking I'm going to fix myself and my life and thinking I don't have what it takes to change and that I'm going to kill myself.
>>
File: C1ujmVFUcAAZ9fi.jpg (263KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C1ujmVFUcAAZ9fi.jpg
263KB, 848x1199px
>>36558705
Masturbate a lot, write bad poetry and prose, study Japanese, watch anime, read VNs. Wish I had a trap gf to cuddle because I have entirely abandoned any expectation that I'll ever experience the vagina meme but don't have the confidence or the wherewithal to actually find one anymore than I could get a regular gf. Shave my calves and fantasise about being a cute femboy but wuss out immediately and hope that parents don't notice. Play with childhood teddy bear to feel small and cute.

I've been a NEET since finishing uni. I tried to intern but it's like being at school again with loads of extroverted pseudo-bohemian people with no hobbies except listening to 'cool' music and making John Oliver-tier jokes about Brexit and Trump. I can't relate to them.

Lie in bed for hours. Dream about growing up in a tiny sleepy village and becoming a librarian or something instead of being expected to adopt this cosmopolitan urbanite metroshithole rat race life. Dream about somewhere cold and snowy where none of this shit matters.
>>
>>36566095
Kek.
I.e

>being told youre handsome
>wanting to work out before you realize how off putting the scope of interpersonal relationships are nullifying the point of self improvement
Or
>realizing you hav a good $15/hr job with $10 sale commission
>remember nothing corporeal gives you joy or content ultimately making money useless save for a more intricate suicide

Truly strange
>>
>INFJ
>Desperately want to help people
>Need to help myself first
>Get disillusioned and demotivated
>End up taking on other people's burdens

How do I grow a backbone and stop caring?
>>
>>36566095
i think this is p common honestly man. a lot of people want to change and dig out. my worst shit is digging out of drugs. it is hard as fuck to do. i quit and relapse over and over. ill probably buy another 1L bottle to kill this weekend and im gonna get some hex too and just ordered more krarom after being sick from quitting. the 2nd thing i really wanna change is my laziness and apathy. i put shit off for so long and will just avoid doing important shit. i usually have to binge stims once i get a whole pile of work to get it all done. im smart and talented amd have made cool stuff before too like aome music and ive even made a few games from scratch with all my own art and sound and everything. i need to get motivated to create things and prove some theorems.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>be intp
>not on the spectrum therefore i can talk to people
>act like an asshole
>normies think I'm half joking half being arrogant
>it's because i have intense urge to kms and stopped giving a fuck
>about to ask out Qt that has all red flags imaginable
Why haven't you started living your life ironically
>>
>>36565209
analyst. you have to be able to look presentable and socialize though.
>>
>>36565814
Is me>>36566317

I just realised i have permanent manic episode
I think I'm losing it
>>
Play video games and hope to die. Mom is going to force me to get a job this week so my hope is stronger than ever
>>
File: 1492295998151.jpg (15KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1492295998151.jpg
15KB, 492x449px
>>36558705
I sit at my computer and listen to music, I'll usually be on r9k but sometimes I'll play some vidya if i can be bothered, I also sometimes have realisations of my lonely and pathetic future.
I'm trying to get into /lit/ but i need a good starting book.
I also can't make or keep friends due to my horrible personality and mental blocks
>>
>>36566416
Ikr?
Im not sure if I became who I've been pretending to be.
>>
File: 1493147205656.jpg (69KB, 424x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493147205656.jpg
69KB, 424x544px
>>36566161
me. just think about useless shit that doesn't help my current situation. think of astronomy, books, and whatnot, but when i actually go to engage in these activities i get bored and leave
>>
>>36566317
almost there, ill be joining the irony soon.
>>
File: 1491814376468.png (120KB, 283x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491814376468.png
120KB, 283x285px
>>36566317
This is the enlightened state of intp
Just act like a cuntish normie ironically with the intent to be as self serving as possible, as well as laughing at them and what they'll put up with
Machiavellianism is a true philosophers/thinking mans ideology and all robot intp's should undertake it
If you hate your life, and are a depressed virgin why wouldn't you take it out on normals who fit in and get what you want?
>>
File: 1422119595523.jpg (14KB, 420x185px) Image search: [Google]
1422119595523.jpg
14KB, 420x185px
>>36566527
at last I truly see
I have ascended
>>
>>36566350
What kind of analyst
That's a vague term
>look presentable
I can dress like a normie just fine
>socialize
no
>>
>>36560789
THIS IS LITERALLY ME I WANT TO KMS

constantly destroying and rebuilding myself, is there any hope for us losers?
>>
File: 1492493281951.png (198KB, 1222x917px) Image search: [Google]
1492493281951.png
198KB, 1222x917px
>go to work
>suffer, because I have social anxiety and an aspie. Can't even make calls, but getting by somehow
>go home
>listen to music, watch YT
>sleep
>repeat
It's been like this for a year now, all the same shit. I'm constantly scared and sweaty. Stop.
>>
>>36558956
things no girl has ever felt for $200, alex
>>
>>36566161
being in the work force is like being back in the zoo that is high school. i thought i'd never have to interact with these people (as i was sheltered from them during my uni years) but in the real world, there are more of them than there are of us and it only adds to my sense of loneliness. god i hate their loudness and their swiftness to judge and look down on you simply because you don't engage in their meaningless chatter. like getting up and being a wagecuck for 9 hours a day is hard enough without needing to put on a front and having to make small chat with these monkeys. honestly just end me famalam
>>
watch youtube, mainly political commentary, listen to music, try to get through without ever doing homework, smoking a cig every half an hour
>>
>>36561779
Same, i'm constantly buying books and wanting to spend all day reading them but i can never bring myself to do it.
>>
Listen to the same music everyday, wonder why i can't consentrate and why im doing so shitty in school
>>
>>36558705
Mostly daydreaming, "ironically" watching elliot rodgers videos, shitposting
Sometimes mango and vidya
Taking couple of minutes to worry about my future, immediately feel overwhelmed and go back to distractions.
I don't know how long I'm going to last and I don't know if I even want to.
>>
>>36564883
Shortish messy hair, bum fluff, bags under droopy dark eyes, hygene is pretty shit but somehow not infested with bugs and shit.
Wear dull colored pullovers. For all intents and purposes I basically look like a junkie despite never touching the stuff.
>>
File: 1492123257276.jpg (143KB, 552x449px) Image search: [Google]
1492123257276.jpg
143KB, 552x449px
>>36562041
my dad told me to get a job at 18 and said that
>what fucking good is your mensa card if all you do is let it gather dust
now i make six figures but i still fail to see the purpose of it all
>>
Anyone else here a painter? I am only seeing normal r9k hobbies, there is bound to be something more.
>>
File: trainspotting-2[1].jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting-2[1].jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>36567203
forgot the relevant pic to go with the post
>>
>>36565209
Wizard/Sorcerer
Alchemist
Advisor to the King

INTP is a little like INFP in that we recognize the inferiority of this world. We don't fit.
>>
>>36562041
INTP or INTJ are my usual results. I've been taking college classes for a manufacturing degree since junior year of high school. I never really enjoy anything and if I do I just get bored of it. Same goes for my relationships.

I think the problem with a lot of us is that we question to many things, so we're left with nothing but ourselves.

We're so busy trying to figure out what we should do, that we never do anything we value.

I work 12hr weekend shifts and go to college. In high school I had a job, and before I worked on a farm. Non of my experiences in those moments of life really positively affected me. I've been raised in one of those "work hard" families, but I always hated everything I did afterwards; even hobbies or going out with friends, because it felt like such a waste of my time.

When I got into high school I kinda realized most adults just give up and take what they can get. Which is why you never hear them talk about really complex matters like how they haven't blown their brains out yet. So really you could say I gave up after observing all the information I've taken in in my life up to this point. I can either grind my way in life till I die, or just kill myself which I have to much pride to do.
>>
File: 1489006972597.jpg (48KB, 636x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489006972597.jpg
48KB, 636x310px
>>36564883
A weird half Latino boy that is invisible and not noticeable. Look constantly tired and serious. Messy hair, sometimes glasses.
>>
>>36564883
look young
short
relatively long but well groomed attractive hair
acme on face, chest and back
kind of toned and abit of muscle

occasionally get approached by younger grills and some are qt's
>>
File: 1483988140865.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1483988140865.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>36562041
I'm at university final year and failed to do my dissertation or put in any effort so I'm about to fail
Hopefully I can ask for a repeat year due to mental health
I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't smart enough to coast my way through everything last minute
Being a wagie in retail would just make me wanna kms
>>
we die? we die all day.
>>
>>36564883
I look like a typical farmer kid who went to the marines and got a high and tight recon haircut.
People say either of the following:
>"Whats wrong? You look pissed off all the time."
>Whats wrong? You look pretty sad all the time."
>Whats wrong? You look like you're gonna kill someone all the time."
>"My friend *blank* says you look like you hate them."

Everytime, everywhere, every fucking one says the same stupid shit.
>>
File: laughing nig.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nig.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>36558705
i procrastinate on the things i believe would bring me happiness and tell myself i'll do them tomorrow.

pic not related, just wanted to add something to my post
>>
File: kiniro01_premux_001_10629.png (615KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiniro01_premux_001_10629.png
615KB, 1280x720px
>be INTP
>always being a mean to everyone
>have no friends and hardly speak to family because of this attitude
>change lifestyle and be nice to everyone
>make friends
>bond with family
>happiest I have ever been
>subconscious kicks in and tells me you are only doing this to get your own way and truly don't give a fuck about anyone
>feel shitty again because I'm an narcissist
>go back to being mean to everyone again

It's almost like I don't even want to be a better person
>>
>>36562041
Honestly the best way is to get a "transcendant goal" as Jordan Peterson puts it. Something almost, but not completely, impossible to do. Build your life around that.

That should keep you going, also it really helps at keeping depression at bay.
>>
>>36567494
>>"Whats wrong? You look pissed off all the time."
I would get this shit so much I have to pretend to be tired because it is the only other expression I know
>>
>>36567582
>you are only doing this to get your own way and truly don't give a fuck about anyone
>Implying that matters
The end result is good for everyone. Friends and family are treated well and you're happy, there is literally no problem here.
>>
>wake up
>drink coffee smoke weed pen
>40 min busride downtown
>walk another 2 miles to work
>work all day
>smoke weed pen walk back to bus stop
>40 min busride back home
>play video games/shitpost for a couple hours and go to bed
>>
>>36561526
>overwork myself as a form of escapism
>does it ever get better?
honestly, that sounds like an ascended form of intp-ness to me. i guess i'd actually be half-decent at some things if i'd actually put in work and not postpone everything to some uncertain, abstract point in the future.
i hope the best for you. may your potentials flourish from your hard work.
>>
Watch pop culture dissection videos on their phone while lying in bed until they have to go to work. that or they olay vidya. All INTPs are damn close to being on the spectrum if they aren't just full blown aspies.
>>
>>36562528
I am still kinda in the beginning.
>>
>>36564883
Just awful
le original comment
>>
File: 1488164709951.png (124KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1488164709951.png
124KB, 1548x1468px
>>36567725
>>>36561430 (You)
>also to continue the blogpost I don't really have any motivation, I only overwork myself as a form of escapism because i became numb to both anime and vidya. partially i think with anime at least it was when i understood japanese culture to understand that it was just as shitty if not worse than western culture
>does it ever get better?
I mean I guess but I will probably just wind-up killing myself once I finish a PhD. or maybe I'll find a oneitis and actually feel something. I don't feel joy I'm literally either manic (which helps me get ahead on work) which makes me an asshole or depressive (like right now) where I can just barely scrape by with every ounce of my willpower. who know's maybe there's no such thing as happiness and I'm just delusional? or maybe I'm to delusional to find it? all I know is that I have class again in another 30 minutes so I can finally shut my brain off for the next 8 hours.
>>
Who here is fed up of not believing in anything?
I second guess my beliefs so much that they change once every month or so. And it doesn't feel like they are evolving.
>>
File: 1489761042432.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489761042432.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>36568049
wow I fucked that up bad what a failure of a format
>>
>wake up ~2 minutes before alarm
>procrastinate in bed
>smoke bowl, take shower
>slam coffee and leave late for work
>speed and arrive before clock-in
>cook food for caterpillars
>go to Coffee Time and drink more coffee, eat a Jamaican patty
>put caterpillars in boxes and ship them to pet stores as reptile food
>go home
>smoke weed compulsively with roommate
>consider doing something tonight
>pass out early
>wake up at 3 am when the weed wears off
>slowly fall back to sleep

Someone come kill me.
>>
>>36567313
I feel you man. Currently I have nothing that I desire, or feel any motivation to pursue anything. Is there truly anything out there that can satisfy?
I cannot understand how normies live their life and are genuinely happy. Do they truly think what they are doing is meaningful or has any value?
>>
INTJ and INTP on my period

I'm doing a masters STEM course.
I daydream about 10% of my day away. As in, just sit there zoned out daydreaming.
Sometimes I go for a jog. Recently I've started to induce vomiting, I like the empty feeling.
I read. I'm currently reading heart of darkness.
I used to watch films a LOT, but I've found that even when multitasking (doing my nails or origami) I get distracted because I feel I should be doing something more important. That's ALWAYS the case but I feel it when watching a film.
I'll sit with a cup of tea and think about where I am in life, how I've been doing recently, if I'm living up to my own expectations.
Recently I've decided to start making use of my night walks/cycles, and started dumpster diving. A lot of time is taken up thinking about whatever food I got.
>>
>>36558705
>be me, 28, INTP
>wake up late for work
>avoid contact with grandfather who lives in house below my apartment
>get to work 5-15 minutes late
>spend all day at work on here, or thinking of all the things that would make my life better, and make me happy
>don't do any of them
>ignore messages from the only girl who likes me, and I like too
>finish slave labor
>sneak in my entrence in the back to not have to talk to grandfather
>ignore phone call from mom and/or sister who live a few hundred miles away
>decide to take dog for a walk
>sit here or looking at memes for 2ish hours
>finally leave to take dog for walk
>if I don't have painkillers, pick up beer
>maybe walk more, or just sit in my car in a parking lot until I know it's late enough grandfather will be asleep
>go home
>if have pills, vidya with my 10 year old brother who lives with my mom, while I snort them in amounts that I hope will cause respiratory failure while I sleep, but I always pass out before I get that far.
>if no pills, shit post here, YouTube, or Vidya while I get black out drunk so I don't have the coronation to finally kill myself
>pass out
>repeat
Every single day lads
>>
>>36562041
I know that there's no choice so I just suck it up and finish uni despite not really caring about engineering. Since I don't have an idea about what to do for a job I just took whatever I could find after the initial failure to land one before I graduated. It's better than risk getting kicked out eventually because my life would be over at that point. I'd rather kill myself instead of living homeless with no hope of regaining a normal lifestyle.
>>
>>36568655
desu it seems like a lot of lads here are really in to painkillers and booze. i got shitloads of hydro and kratom and bourbon desu.
>>
>>36567725
>overwork myself as a form of escapism
That's what I do too. I just go on autopilot and watch as the clock ticks by. I work 5 days a week, at a minimum of 50 hours, up to 70. It's basically just "stay occupied until its late enough to not feel guilty about getting fucked up"
>>
>>36568920
Agreed. I've had a Kratom addiction for like 9 years now. I've been at about 2oz a day for 4-5 years. I go through 13oz a week.
It's the only way I'm able to get out of bed and deal with going to work every day.
Opiates are the only thing that actually make me happy. Booze just numbs the pain a bit.
>>
Any other INTP bros not into casual sex it just doesn't do anything for me. Outside of a relationship I'm the definition of asexual
>>
>>36569532
on one hand I would like a slave girl I could just fuck whenever however
on the other I want a qt gf I can cuddle with and wouldn't even mind that much if we didn't have sex

guess I'll just have to acquire two gfs
>>
>>36569532
I'm a hopeless virgin kek but I have been feeling really disgusted towards 3d vagina lately and so I feel ashamed about feeling bad about not sticking my dick into a floppy roastie hole.
>>
>>36569532
>>36569598
I'm basically slowly going from bisexual with straight preferences to fully gay.
I don't really believe sexuality is fully genetic like lgbt want to suggest.
I basically just took a look at other people's straight relationships and decided that it's not worth it. 2d > 3d anyday for quick relief.
I don't feel pressured to have a relationship anyway. It's a societal expectation but I don't really care about this. But I would like someone who could keep me company. It might solve my autism, slightly.
>>
>>36567616
we are "smart" enough to know that the goal is artificial though. First depressive episode and nihilism will kick in again
>>
>>36567301
>Advisor to the King
that's literally my dream job
>>
>>36569648
It does help. I was so much better when I was with my ex. There was actually a reason to strive towards things. She wasn't a super material person, but I don't need anything. My apartment literally has a table with my tv on it, a bed, my laptop, and my PS4. But knowing there was things she wanted/needed, and I didn't want to lose her, gave a purpose to do normal stuff, like get a good job, have furnature. Once she left, I went full blown sperg again. I even lived in my car all winter and care.
>>
>>36558705
Enormous amounts of introspection. I get really depressed when I have fun because time goes too quickly.
>>
>>36566500
>>36566921
I have this fantasy that learning Japanese will actually achieve something for me, but I'll probably just be translating dumb shit for /a/nons. Even if I one day got a JLPT qualification, what am I going to do? Actually work in Japan, where the work culture is even worse and you're obligated to stay until buchou leaves and go to drinking parties which might end with everybody drunk in the middle of the street screaming about how much they love the company?

>>36564883
I'm basically a twink. I don't have gender dysphoria but I'm so small and feminine looking that I feel like I'm wasting myself by not being a trap. Girls just treat me like a kid but multiple gay/bi guys at uni told me I was beautiful.

>>36569532
The longer I'm a virgin the more protective I am of it. I can't stand the idea of sleeping with someone I don't feel intensely in love with. The thought actually makes me a bit sick.
>>
>>36561942

INFP here.

I know what you need...

PLAY RUNESCAPE WITH ME. :DDD
>>
>not INFP masterrace
>>
I'm a lazy fuck that sits around and does nothing productive all day.
>>
>>36561779
Well if that ain't the most relatable thing I've seen on this piece of shit website, so many pdfs I never bothered opening just sitting on my desktop.
>>
File: 1493182142336.jpg (27KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
1493182142336.jpg
27KB, 583x616px
Philosophy, shitposting, YouTube, texting friends via SMS, vocal communication via Discord, masturbating, light vidya, masturbation, shitsturbation, masturpostingation, sleeping, light study of astrology, epistemology, typography, web design, programming in C.

The usual. Blockland is my favorite game. I have a 40k ID.
>>
File: 1490121075234.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1490121075234.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
>>36571827
>texting friends
>vocal communication via Discord
Normie.
>>
File: 1493180139834.png (154KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493180139834.png
154KB, 330x319px
>>36571859
Tribally caring about if someone is the other, or a normie, is the most normal thing you can do. To be abnormal is to stop caring.
>>
>>36571827
>shitsturbation
w-what?
>>
File: 1493213354757.png (182KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493213354757.png
182KB, 498x720px
>>36572008
That is just a shitpost. Everything else with an established meaning is sincere.
>>
>>36571997
So Ted Kaczynski was normal?
>>
>>36572061
To some extent, yes, since tribalism is a human thing.
>>
What does being INTP mean? I was an ENTP but now I'm and INTP and I want to know the difference.
>>
>>36562903
Apart from the german this is my daily life anon
>>
>>36560254
>Maybe its more of an autist/aspie thing than an INTP
Oh it definitely is an INTP thing.

>>36560254
>play gun-related vidya
So I guess you like "realistic" shooters more than the others (Quake, Unreal, Doom, Duke Nukem...) ? Is it about the guns, or is it just about shooting stuff ?
>>
>>36560629
>Work 12-15 hours a day
The fuck do you eat ?
>>36560629
>when anxiety kicks in drink until i get drunk and passout
How does your wife react ? Did she ever try to help with that ?

Why did you get married ? How come dealing with your wife's parents isn't a complete nightmare ?
>>
>>36562041
>I can hardly muster the motivation to get out of bed every morning
Hunger and cold are what helped me. The only reason I get out of bed everyday is not to starve or freeze to death in a ditch; I've been close to both.
>>
>>36558705
Make art, jerk off, and worry about the future.
>>
>>36569532
Fucking same, man. If I really need to cum that bad I can just jerk off, what the fuck is the point of sex without love involved.
>>
File: 1493103669573.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1493103669573.png
486KB, 900x973px
>>36558705
>be ENTP
>always ambitious but too depressed to ever do anything
this is the worst kind of hell
>>
>>36573514
also this >>36562177

>>36565270
Keep it up m8. Doctors make so much you can retire in a record time, this is worth it.
Maybe start volunteering at a hospital or something, even if it's just talking to patients; comforting and giving them hope did wonders for me. Also help other students or even younger people, explaining shit to them will make it easier for you to learn it. Act as if you're not learning for yourself, but in order to transmit it to others.
This will develop you lower function Fe and will motivate you hopefully.
>>
>>36570003
I would but I'm so autistic I'm waiting until august, until Ultimate Hardcore Ironman comes out.
>>
>>36562163
>especially syrian civil war
quickly what do you think about it ? are you interested by any other conflict or is this the only one ?
>>
>>36564324
I know you likely left, probably hours ago.

but INTP's (from what I've observed) don't tend to really do ANYTHING because they don't like the way the world is, the way society is.

Instead of working on themselves or contributing, which they would normally do (most of the world's great minds are INTP's and INTJ's) they sit in their rooms and shitpost.

Why is that? I mean, it's very complex, this is maybe a borderline autistic trait to be critical about everything, and even small seemingly insignificant parts of a whole to some people are fundamentally heretical to an INTP.

They don't want to work on something that is <60% a solid idea or concept, they have major difficulty starting things from scratch, and when they do they are so incredibly overly-critical, even though their end-product could be amazing (to most normal people) they don't do it simply because it has tiny issues they focus on and critique hard.

INTP's as a result don't really do anything at all.

The issues with society? honestly as a broad brush the general narcacistic attitude of everyone, the focus on the rat race and grind, the focus on material wealth -- most INTP's I believe see past these things and are the "nice" "smart" guys in society.
>>
I always wondered how introversion survive evolutionary. I can't really see advantages of it
>>
File: 1492487405839.png (168KB, 800x415px) Image search: [Google]
1492487405839.png
168KB, 800x415px
>>36561752
>>36562153
>>36562037
>>36563411
>>36564275
>>36565166

>INTP is that faggot posting all of the cute anime girls and hiding behind them

INFP here, I came to laugh at you
>>
>>36562903
>Play a game where grinding is needed
>tfw grinding on FE Awakening and capturing Avatars online is more rewarding than the story
>tfw mining in Minecraft
>tfw dungeon crawling in Skyrim
>tfw grinding orbs in DMC3
>tfw grinding in Darkest Dungeon
>tfw XPing in The Witcher 2
>tfw levelling Pokemons
>tfw grinding Gs in Tekken just to buy silly costumes
>tfw Diablo 2
being autistic can be a blessing
>>
>>36568655
>Avoiding your grandfather

He's so lonely.
He'll be dead soon, and you'll never get to see him ever again. The time you can see his face is finite, and you slash through it every time you neglect his existence.

Please consider his lot in life.
>>
File: 8940305991226394.png (262KB, 391x402px) Image search: [Google]
8940305991226394.png
262KB, 391x402px
>>36558705
>what do you INTP's do all day
Nothing, today I've alternated between browsing 4chan and watching youtube videos. It's almost 10pm.. It's fucking hellish, and I can't force myself to change because I'm still content enough that a bump to the routine is too risky for my brain to handle.

I'll never get a gf, I'll never lose that skinnyfat I've been meaning to work on, and I'll never make that tinder account I've been putting off making for the past 6 months
>>
>>36558705
I did the test.
First time I did it, a few years ago, I was answering, who I thought I was.
I ended up as INTP.
Yesterday I really thought about it.
How would I really react in a situation?
I answered looking at myself from a different perspoective.
I still ended up INTP.
Why was I born like this?
>>
>>36565180
this

>be nobody
>shave and cut hair for the first time
>pussy, pussy everywhere
>never again or cut my hair again
>>
>>36574305
Which pokemon game you playin atm?
>>
>>36574475
Not him but Platinum a best
>>
>>36562724
>Up there with star signs on the bullshit chart, OP.
they really aren't, try the test and the read the paragraphs. I can tell you I relate 10x more to INTP than to fucking ESFP
>>
>>36564883
I'm attractive desu
>>
A lot of you seem way too emotional to be INTPs
>>
>>36573878
Jesus fucking christ this is accurate.
>>
File: Mens-Undercut-Hair.jpg (20KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-Undercut-Hair.jpg
20KB, 500x749px
>>36564883
Shaved normie hair like pic related. I bleached it white at one point and had it hang over my eyes which was clearly a cry for help and attention, although neither came.

Sunken eyes with big bags but otherwise incredibly average, you wouldn't notice me in a crowd
>>
>>36574524
>thinker types don't have emotions
stop
>>
>>36569532
Complete opposite. Multiplying options for me extends into relationships as well until trying to decide on one becomes arbitrary
>>
>>36565209
any job that involves
>working from home
>not having to answer to a boss
I want to be a twitch streamer because I'm great at rambling non stop but we all know that shit is one in a million. Will probably drop out of my degree, hop on the neetbux and hope my parents aren't too disappointed in me
>>
>>36574660
What about government jobs
>work from 9 to 5 in theory, 10 to 3 in practice
>no stress, no pressure
>can focus on one's own interests because the job is generally easy unless you work for a federal agency in which case the job can actually be interesting
>good benefits to finance autistic hobbies
>>
>>36566527
>>36566317
added to my notepad of life advice
>>
>>36568209
Weed is your problem. Replace the smoking parts of your life with something like sports or volunteering, and you'll literally ascend to a higher state of existence.

>>36568307
>INTJ and INTP on my period
explain
>Recently I've started to induce vomiting
That's basically as damaging to your throat as drinking battery acid. Food is supposed to go in, digestive enzymes aren't supposed to go out.

>>36568655
>>36574333
not to mention how much he probably helped either your mom or your dad... that is, if he's a not a complete asshole.
Also
>behaving so irresponsibly while having a 10yo brother
Come on, you're better than this.
>>
File: 1462200405068.jpg (712KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1462200405068.jpg
712KB, 1840x1232px
>>36574622
I didn't say that, it's just that I am an INTP but I don't fucking wallow in self-pity all day, it's counterpdroductive and amounts to nothing more than a thought loop. You all need to stop jumping the shark into your inferior, unrealized Feeling and focus a bit more on your Secondary Extroverted Intuition, which INTPs are much better at and will allow for all kinds of new experiences/thoughts. Try to do what you do best because your emotions are not fleshed out enough and are too basic and strong to dwell on every day. They're irrational
>>
File: 1482876527361.jpg (85KB, 680x647px) Image search: [Google]
1482876527361.jpg
85KB, 680x647px
>>36574738
>INTP
>being productive
>not thought looping
Jesus, take the test again my man I think the machine has glitched
>>
>>36569532
I literally can't get hard and fap to a doujin that doesn't have vanilla love in it.
>>36569983
>I can't stand the idea of sleeping with someone I don't feel intensely in love with. The thought actually makes me a bit sick.
100x this
>>
File: 1463514272891.jpg (48KB, 438x636px) Image search: [Google]
1463514272891.jpg
48KB, 438x636px
>>36558705
>wake up
>eat breakfast
>play vidya
>watch youtube
>browse 4chan
>get horny
>masturbate
>get tired
>try to sleep
>hug my pillow
>imagine it's a girl
>cry
>sleep after staring into the wall for 30+ minutes
Repeat for 2 years.

If I had a gun I'd kill myself one day.
>>
>>36574799
The thought loop should be expanding, I don't just mean productive as it is defined in regards to work or what the fuck ever, but with what INTPs actually like doing. Producing thoughts is productivity and if you are looping back to "I'm sad" you aren't doing it right. Or you are I guess if you want to explore sadness properly and really get in there, but it mostly seems a lot of people are just wallowing.
>>
File: 1471281599234.gif (914KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1471281599234.gif
914KB, 200x113px
>The one thing that really holds Logicians back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. Logician personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they've missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge Logicians are likely to face.
IVE BEEN CUT OPEN LIKE A FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>36574799
>>36574847
also not being in touch with your Shadow, which is essentially an ENTJ is a problem. ENTJs are productivity machines and INTP under a load of stress and when backed into a corner will feel the need to adopt a dictatorial stance and control others/reality to get the problem solved efficiently(which they obviously never like doing otherwise) and not being in touch with this whatasoever is probably a problem
>>
>>36574733
When i'm on my period, I test as INTP, when i'm not, INTJ. This has been repeated quite a few times for consistency, but it makes sense since i'm an even colder person than usual when bleeding.

>That's basically as damaging to your throat as drinking battery acid.
STEM course is life science based, I know what i'm doing.
To clarify, I don't mean it's no harm, I just literally know what i'm doing.
>>
File: Amane.Suzuha.full.1026119.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amane.Suzuha.full.1026119.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
Mainly lay about feeling tired, think about space and the possibility of alien life and if humanity will ever have a bigger space presence than the iss

Sometimes watch anime, find it hard to get motivated but once i start i cant stop, same with Manga

I'll maybe play a game but that's rare, will sometimes sort my room but i mainly sleep and feel tired all day
>>
>>36574475
Many at the same time: Gemme, Platinium, SoulSilver and Yellow.

All time favourite is Emerald though

>>36574524
INFPs LOVE to roleplay as INTPs and INFJs, it's nothing new. You just have to know how to sort them out.
>>
>>36575071
>You just have to know how to sort them out.
How
>>
>>36564883
Small, 5'7 but recently when i measured myself it said 5'9 but i don't have much faith in my measurements
Weigh 55kg
Long blonde straight hair
Average to cute face but the cute part only seems like sometimes
Blue eyes
I get mistaken for a girl a lot and have done since i was about 8, gets really awkward when i say I'm a guy
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-041048.png (116KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-041048.png
116KB, 720x1280px
>>36558705
Ill just show you my day off
>wake up
>make a TV dinner for breakfast along with cookies and beer at 4pm
>watch star trek enterprise
>vulcan chick is so hot
>finish
>play vidya all day
>take breaks inbetween to watch anime and eat on my couch
>smoke alot of weed in one sitting
>keep playing vidya/watching anime
>before bed i watch anime/browse 4chan

If i need groceries i just buy some on my work days as i actually work at a grocery.
After work or on days off i just sit at home and do all listed above.
>>
>>36564883
Have a lazy eye. Look native american but I'm hispanic. 5'9. Slightly overweight. Large ears and asymmetrical nose.
>>
>>36575155
are you literally me?
orgagagageg
>>
>>36575155
>>36575246
Sounds like me too, except my eyes are grey.

I'm 23 but shopkeepers, bus drivers, waiters and the like regularly call me miss, sweetheart etc.
>>
>>36575325
What a coinkidink, I'm also 23.
>>
>>36558705
Slave away for job and uni. I then spend time with my roommate(also robot) playing FPS games and browsing here until Midnight .
>>
>>36573878
Personally I spend a lot of energy on self-improvement and learning things. Though I avoid dealing with society as much as I can.

>They don't want to work on something that is <60% a solid idea or concept,
This is a trap. INTP's like doing things in their heads, but personally once I've worked something out in my head I'll not want to do it in reality anymore, because I already did it in my head.

If I actually want to get myself to create something I have to do it on the fly. Doing as little planning as possible, and just improvising my way through. My brain doesn't care about the end-goal. I have to get something out of the process of creating, like figuring something out or exploring some idea.
>>
>>36558705
Hey fellow INTPs.

What I do:

Daydream, follow my shitty 4chan routine where I jump from board to board and refresh catalogs in vain.

Overthink every single thing.

Create concepts of potentially successful companies.

Failing to see the reason to go on in life.

I got my engineering degree in february, am young and yet I can't motivate myself to apply anywhere.
>>
>>36575085
It's easy, the differences between Ti and Fi are enough
>overly critical
>paranoia
>autism
>fear of responsibility
Ti

>jealousy
>idealizing/demonizing anything or anyone
>thinking in terms of "merit" and what someone "deserves"
>inclination toward drama
>fear of facts
Fi

>>36575155
>>36575325
why do you shave ? I mean my hair is long because I can't be bothered to cut it, and that's also why I have a full grown beard that makes my gender obvious.
>>
File: 1487706857249.png (527KB, 732x832px) Image search: [Google]
1487706857249.png
527KB, 732x832px
>>36564883
Skelly lanklet
White
Messy brown hair, usually between number 3 on sides to just a mid length if i cba to get it cut
>Grey eyes
>Childish features, strong jaw, acne scar complexion
>Always look surprised or pissed off/super serious
>Wonky smile with one sided jowls
Typically wear t-shirts underneath undershirt or long sleeve t-shirt in summer and hoodie under bomber jacket in winter
>>
INTPs are heartless normie scumbags

INFPs are the true robots, all of us are chronically depressed, anxious, suicidal, and just want someone to love us
>>
>>36575464
Like a 15 year old
>Acne
>not filled in beard
> no visible wrinkles at all
> Childlike features
> 6' and 200 pounds
I look underage b&
>>
File: mirai01.png (628KB, 1073x683px) Image search: [Google]
mirai01.png
628KB, 1073x683px
>>36575468
>why do you shave ?
Honestly, I k-kind of like being cute...
>>
>>36575246
>>36575325
I get called madam, miss, her, that girl and others

Makes me feel even more awkward in public, sometimes i don't bother correcting them
>>36575468
I don't like the way i look with facial hair, i could grow it but it doesn't really suit me
>>
>>36558705
>wake up after 4 pm
>eat
>vidya
>probably masturbate
>more vidya
>sleep at 6 am
>repeat

i sometimes shower too
>>
File: 1493160280527.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493160280527.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>36575468
Also this >>36575676

Sjdidbdofnwid original slajdodjrjdixjx
>>
drugs are how you get past the self doubt
>>
>>36575709
>sometimes i don't bother correcting them
Fuck I'd be so smug about it
Literally like the porn manga "haha caught you faggot, I bet you wanna dick me you prancing homo"
>>
what kind of girl wants an intp boyfriend, i doubt they exist, but if they do, where are they
>>
>>36561942
INTF isn't even a valid MBTI personality
>>
>>36577312
They're INTP too.
Only they are stupid enough to want this.
>>
File: 38a.jpg (232KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
38a.jpg
232KB, 863x752px
>>36574946
Fuck it's scary how accurate this is
>>
>>36577312
i dated one, both intps, it was like being with myself with a vagina, i hated it
>>
>>36574946
I'm convinced this is why I have no morals anymore. It's impossible not to find something wrong.
>>
>>36577742
can you go into more detail, i am curious why it turned out bad, is it because neither of you ever wanted to do anything?
>>
>>36577344
I meant INTJ
>>
>>36577764
nah we actually kinda worked off each other desu we did shit, but I guess we were just too '''logical''' and not emotional enough, me especially, everything she did pissed me off because it's usually what i would have done in the same situation but i don't want someone else making the same bad decisions (take drugs for an example out of many)
>>
>>36575590
INFPs are traitors that fund the international roastie menace
>>
>>36558705
think about /tg/ stuff
>>
>>36558705
Browse Wikipedia, cry and keep telling people I'm not smart enough to become a IT Engineer.
>>
Play video games, get bored, browse chans, get bored, play poker, get bored.
Repeat this all day every day with some movies and masturbating thrown in and you have my life.
>>
>>36558705
Work, jerk off, /r9k/, /pol/, /o/, and /a/, risk of rain with /v/. OW and other meme vidya with friends. Anime. Some other stuff.
>>
I live alone and mutter "I want to talk to a girl" to myself a few times per day
>>
File: [097786].jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
[097786].jpg
33KB, 600x476px
>>36574738
An existence like mine is something I wouldn't want anyone to experience.

Maybe I am too emotional to be an INTP. I've once gotten INFP when I tested myself after some emotionally heavy times.
I often wonder if me seeing myself as a thinking man and thus usually getting INTP from MBTI test is just me being a retarded fedora-tipping autist.

I don't fucking know. Still, the truth is that I'm a complete slave to my emotions and I have no idea how to break free.
Even worse, every time I try to think about things locigally, I end up concluding that unless I figure out a way
to magically erase my desires and emotions, continuing to live as a slave is actually probably the best possible course of action for me.

I can't elaborate further on my thought processes that lead me there because I'm tired as fuck.
Still, if I'm really an INTP and you're really an INTP I guess there's a good chance you kinda know what I'm talking about since we see ourselves in such a similar light.

If you know a way out, please help. Also please help in a way that helps.
The post I'm replying to is literally just a thought loop masquerading as advice.
Are my unrealized feelings really inferior? Are my emotions really too basic and strong, or irrational?
This may be simply because I'm not intelligent enough or lack a crucial piece of this puzzle but I can't find a definite solution where the answer is "yes".

Today isn't the first time I've tried.
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-18_20-48-35.png (12KB, 963x135px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-18_20-48-35.png
12KB, 963x135px
>>36578540
If you don't know what to do, make money.
>>
>>36578540
This is a war. You only lose when you concede defeat. You can do this.
>>
>>36575468
>Fi
>inclination towards drama
Then why are so many IxFPs nines on the enneagram?
>>
>>36578540
No I didn't mean that your feelings are inferior but that is how your functions in mbti are categorized, since Fe is the function you use the least, it is inferior/not fleshed out/etc. And I'm definitely not saying there is no reasons for those feelings or anything like that, I mean if you haven't tried therapy or whatever I'd suggest getting help like that, I only know a little bit about MBTI itself but not much about helping people, because I'm also an INTP. I just don't want people to think it's ok to wallow in self-pity, especially when they're INTPs, and not because I want them to kill themselves but because INTPs are basically halfway geniuses that just have unrealized potential
>>
>>36558705
music, runescape, laying in bed, watching anime, walking my dog
>>
>>36558705
INTP tranny, take a wild guess
>>
>>36560789
>I thought my life away. I just think instead of living.
Fuck, this describes me well. It's like I would rather spend time inside my own mind than experiencing anything around me.
>>
Is it even possible to break the INTP loop and be free?
>>
>>36580292
Yes.
But in the words of seven nation army.
>>
>>36575590
>heartless
sure

>normie
nope
>>
File: 1420433330592.gif (268KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1420433330592.gif
268KB, 500x371px
>>36580225
>INTP tranny
dream girl
>>
They call us architects but I'm convinced the only thing we ever truly design and see to completion is a personal prison we couldn't escape. First we design it to originate within the mind and from there it builds itself, no matter where we find ourselves physically we make sure that it too resembles a cell.

Am I making it sound dramatic? A little bit, but fuck me if it doesn't feel like my own mind holds me back from what I know I'm capable of being. I've designed plenty, but I've never saw it through to the end. There's always a flaw that becomes evident somewhere - possibly miles down the road and that's enough to scrap everything and try again from scratch. And it goes on and on until I can't figure out if the design itself was doomed for failure or if I am. Could it work in some form as is? I'm sure it could, but why should it? It needs to be re-designed eventually anyway, it's my job to make sure it never has to be in the first place.

Seeing perfection but only being able to touch good enough would drive any man to where we are.
>>
File: Lisa_Loud.png (108KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_Loud.png
108KB, 250x324px
>>36558705
i draw, and play trumpet mostly
also browse 4chan when I'm exhausted from typical social media
>>
>>36580493
Too bad I don't pass
>>
>>36577742
>it was like being with myself with a vagina
Sounds like a dream. Am I narcissistic, or just a really nice person ?
>>
>>36577873
>dating a junkie
Here's your problem
>>
>>36578540
>I'm a complete slave to my emotions and I have no idea how to break free
It's settled then, you're not an INTP.
>>
>>36578992
Because they aren't. The enneagram isn't even that precise a tool to begin with, and there really aren't that many 9 INFPs.
>>
>wake up or get awoken by my sister or a stepmother that can be my sister
>ocasionally eat breakfast
>go to work
>Study IT after work
>get bitched about because im fatigued and deppressed from work and study and lack of social life outside from a friend
>drink pills for depression and sleep
>still cant sleep
>stay until 2:00 am until i do get sleepy
>repeat this proces for a year

surprised i havent jumped from my balcony
>>
>>36580567
I fail to see how any of that is a bad thing, unless you're desperate to accomplish something, anything, whatever that may be.
>>
>>36581195
>a stepmother that can be my sister
is your dad an ESTP or an ENFJ ?
>>
>wake up turn on computer
>play games/browse internet/watch movies/shows
>repeat until 1. get hungry and have breakfast 2. dont get hungry skip breakfast, lunch and just have dinner
>play games/browse internet/watch movies/shows
>sleep

NEET 4 LYFE
>>
>>36580825
I'm enough of a faggot not to care. I promise you're a cute girl to me anon!
>>
>>36558705
Watch anime, read manga, play videogames, jack off, daydream about the stories, worlds, and characters I make up in my head, and fantasize about having a giant experimental laboratory where I can research and fuck around with genetics, superrobotics, AI, and other interesting technology to my hearts content. Other than that, a constant state of depression and a wish to undo civilization and/or get the fuck off of this gay little shithole.
>>
>>36581314
Thabks anon. Still feel like shit tho
>>
>>36564883
The edgy teenager character from a battle shonen. Basically Dylan, but with no jacket and an androgynous face.
>>
>>36581250
shes is 4 years older than me literally met her when i was 9
watching my old guy suck a 13 yearold girl face it still gets me shivers down my spine.
has been almost 8 years and still feel ptsd every time they kiss
and it was the girl that went after my old man
>>
>>36581517
Do you think it's wrong ? Why ? How does your sister feel about this ?
>>
>>36562836
seriously though get off the opiates they will fuck your shit up
>>
>>36569532
I'm no purityfag or moralfag, it just seems shallow and uninteresting like everything else normies do. To me, the reason to have sex is because you love the person, without love there is no reason. Yes yes, love is chemicals and all that good shit, who cares? We're all just atoms in the end, no need to let the fact that things are scientifically describable upset you.
>>
>>36558705
Lately I've been trying to figure out how I can start the process of getting bux for my autism+anxiety WITHOUT getting locked up for "risk of self-harm" first.
>>
>>36581601
its her daughter

here is a funny story about how I fucked her lil sister
>move to new town to live with my old man
>he starts touring me around the city
>meet who at the time didnt knew was my step-mother
>another her sister cant take eyes off me
4 years passes
>be 13
>Stepaunt stays home cause why the fuck not
>she`s 2 years older than me
>had to share bed
>starts wakes me up midnight with a kiss
>stayed kissingh all night
>she says she`ll stay home some more time
>Feck all night
>nut outside
>for the next 3 years has been "familiars with benefits"
>since no official relationship get an GF and also because we didn`t get attracted anymore

has been almost 9 years since I met my stepmother and her family, might be a shithole sometimes but it also has some good stuff
>>
>wake up tired from previous day 5 minutes before I have to leave for work
>fuck breakfast.
>commute 30 minutes to wageslave.inc
>grab coffee
>work 4 hours
>lunch break, eat alone or with boss to plan out more wageslaving
>work 4 more hours
>clock out, commute back home
>tfw too tired for vidya
>watch weebshit/drink myself into a stupor
>pass out
>wake up tired from the previous night
>>
Contemplate the oppressive unyielding movement of time and feel absolute terror about the uncertainty of death.
Also occasionally get drunk and throw rocks at geese.
>>
>>36581820
So everyone in the family is ok with this ?

>boohoo i have ptsd :(
You lucky bastard, you lost your v-card thanks to this and still bitch about your stepmom being young. It's funny how introverted judging functions can give you shit for having the time of your life just because a minor detail bothers them; they really weren't made to help us.

>>36581923
This is why I hate wageslaving so much. I mean I get the whole "be productive, being a NEET is bad" business but being so exhausted that you can't even think straight after work is just criminal. Fuck that.
>>
>>36582193
Wew lad, your post reads like something straight outta r/incel. Getting fucked by the wrong person is worse than being a virgin.
>>
This stupid thread is still up?
>>
>>36582520
It's INTPs shitposting all day, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>36578540

Create positive habits instead of focusing on doing tasks; tasks are temporary, habits are for life.

Try reading Philosophy. Create strong reading habit in general. INTP's get nihilistic when they can't meaning and they need meaning to continue.

Go out for a walk every day. Try to meditate while walking. Maybe run a little to clear your mind. Try to figure out what you need to do in the immediate future so you don't all your time procrastinating.
>>
File: 1491888069554.gif (18KB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
1491888069554.gif
18KB, 400x169px
>>36558705
Dream of better days
>>
File: WIN_20170427_02_07_27_Pro.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170427_02_07_27_Pro.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>36558705
I play Street Fighter and make electronic music

i live in my grandmas basement and i work in a used game store 2 days a week

i dont pay rent and i have no gf
>>
>>36584517
link your soundcloud?
>>
An absurd amount of Overwatch, really should attempt to hang out with friends but I'm lazy.

Also fuck Gold, can't depend on my team for jack shit
>>
>>36558705
I work for Google. Sometimes I feel like I'm the dumbest person on my team but I guess I can't complain too much
>>
>>36585224
https://soundcloud.com/fancy-man/wellwisher-51-bpm-mastered

i dont have much posted
>>
>>36566317
it's not an act though. you ARE an asshole. it's about accepting it that's the hard part.
>>
File: 1493010384799.png (75KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1493010384799.png
75KB, 500x307px
I observe
>>
>>36558705
Hate myself
>>
>>36560254
This sounds like me

This information digging has to make money somehow, right?
>>
>>36572358
entp is thought of as a superior version of intp
but my only entp friend is less successful in the social world even though he desires acceptance more than me. he is possibly the smartest person I personally know when it comes to math and science tho.
>>
>>36569532
only had sex with an average grill of tinder once and it wasn't physically better than fapping.
holding her in the sower was nice tho.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.