[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian woman got wrecked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1493164664220.jpg (57KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493164664220.jpg
57KB, 800x522px
Yesterday i attended a party.
Being bored i decided to come however i arrived pretty late,There was 2 seats left at table where everybody was already assembled and people already started to mingle. Thus it was a nobrainer to me to take a seat and join in with the others.

Asian woman who's late comes to the party, she walks to the last available chair which happened to be besides me. She just simply stared at the chair and on me for a very long time. I got confused but i snapped out of it and told her that the chair was not occupied. Finally she sat down, i decided to strike a conversation with her but was cut short as she turned her head to a white guy and talked with him.

I just shrugged the insult away as i thought she didn't see me wanting to talk. Anyway no problem i got other people to chat with however after the a while the crowd at the table started to disperse and i decided to give the asian woman a second chance and tried to talked with her again only to hear her yelling at me "I don't date asian guys can't you guys stop being creepy!?"

After that she promply tried to squeeze herself between two white dudes on the couch(not really a surprise here lol) who refused to give her space. I could feel the people in the room watching and listening to us.

I was upset and ready to burst. I shouted back while pointing at myself "Fuck you i'm hapa and this how you're future son will look like!". I then proceeded to say "No matter how much you worship white dudes you will always be a gook". People were starting to laugh when i stormed out of the party.
The good news is that my friends at the party later sent me text message and told the asian girl got bullied all the way out of the party by the attendees.

So haha integration failed cunt!
>>
File: 1492212597330.jpg (20KB, 320x401px)
1492212597330.jpg
20KB, 320x401px
This is originally the most hilarious story I've read on any board all night. Enjoy this (you) sire you've definitely earned it.
>>
fucking kek. self-hating people are the fucking worst.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/67b0fq/asian_woman_embarrased_me_yesterday/

faggots
>>
You wrote a fucking War and Peace tier novel about some girl nobody cares about.

Who really is the loser here?
>>
>>36558610

Triggered roastlord spotted. Lmao you're probably the girl in the story. Don't forget to wipe the white elderly man's splooge off your self-hating face before you go to bed.
>>
>>36558440
this is great OP thanks for sharing

have a (you)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.