[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the gym director, dare I say, /ourguy/? he btfo'd a roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: roastie btfo.png (488KB, 556x1267px)
roastie btfo.png
488KB, 556x1267px
is the gym director, dare I say, /ourguy/? he btfo'd a roastie
>>
>>36558416
>Whore goes to gym dressed like a whore because she craves validation and attention
>Gets BTFO
>immediately goes on Facebook with it for validation and attention

Women were a mistake.
>>
>>36558416
They lack self-awareness. They see other people wearing it so they think it's okay for them to wear it too.

Which is fair enough. Most girls dress incredibly slutty.

At least these retarded girls give us eye candy?
>>
>>36558416
I don't get it, that's just normal female gym wear
This gym sounds like it's full of virgin autists
>>
>>36558416
God, I hate people like this so much.
Get told to do something and that they will face repercussions if they do not, refuse, they whine when they face repercussions. As developed mentally as a fucking child.
That she's even acting as if she would have been okay with putting more on if they told her it was because of sanitary concerns is fucking ridiculous. She wouldn't have.

>>36558932
Different gyms have different rules. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36558932
>that's just normal female gym wear

No its attention whoring slutting clothing that jews are pushing for women to wear. Women dont have special needs that they need to wear the least amount of clothing or skin tight clothing. If men can work out in shorts and a t-shirt so can sluts.

But no we all know women dont go to the gym to train.
>>
Regular gym gear for women is like a t shirt and then those nike runner shorts. Any bitch that goes to a gym dressed like that is doing it for a reason. Shes dressed like a fucking stripper.
>>
she wore that in college. It must have been tough day for professors
>>
>>36558932
It's a privately owned business, they can make whatever rules they want, and deny service to whom ever they want.
>>
Attention seeking whore. Funny to see a Stacey finally get BTFO
>>
>>36559419
this and only this
anyone who disagrees is just a white knight. ive been going to my campus gym at UMich for almost 6 years and have never seen a girl wear this

its for attention, plain and simple.
>>
>>36558416
>form fitting clothes are comfortable
This is one of my favorite female memes.
>>
ALL WOMEN ARE DUMB SLUTS. YOUR MOM IS A SLUT. YOUR GRANDMA'S A SLUT. YOUR SISTER IS A SLUT.

LET'S KILL OF THEM. FUCK WOMEN. DUMB SLUTS. FITHY FUCKING SLUTS
>>
>>36559619
A fellow A2 on 4chan? r9k no less? Rare! Thought I was the only one in this sjw stronghold of a town who comes here.
>>
>>36558416
The comments in that btfo'd her as well.

She would've left her sweat and skin everywhere.
>>
>>36559676
My mom and sister are sluts, but not my grammy! Take it back! She married her high school bf and stayed married till the end.
>>
>>36558416

Kek.

I'm not a virgin or a woman-hater, but I'm fucking sick of vapid sluts.

Isn't it amazing how she managed to work herself up into such a tizzy over being told to cover up but still managed, in the heat of the moment, to make a cute face and do a little pose? Of course, she made sure to position herself at an angle. If she hadn't done that, the curve of her butt and breasts wouldn't be clear.

On top of all the positioning and posing, she FUCKING RAISED HER SHOE AND ANGLED HER LEGS TO MAKE SURE HER WHOLE OH-SO-QT OUTFIT WAS VISIBLE.

Why the FUCK do women do this shit? A guy who got called out for inappropriate gym apparel would have taken a normal picture from the front or side - not angled himself to show how adorable his outfit and "frustrated" face are.
>>
>>36558416
Did she actually walk around in her gym clothes all day? What
>>
Cofc represent.
Party school, was fun when i went in the 90s and people actually did drugs. But the entire city has been gentrified since then, now its just full of Chads Stacies and their daddy's monnies
>>
>>36559850
I think the most interesting thing about that picture is that she felt that people commenting on her dumb tiny shirt warranted a long-winded public complaint like the she is Rosa Parks for slutty gym rats or something.

"Hey you're violating our dress code, please change"
"Okay sorry no big deal"
- Any sane person with a life
>>
women should be forced to wear fucking burqas when they work out
>>
lmao did you notice the stance she has while taking a photo of herself?

>yeah let's put my butt forward and bend my back cuz I'm so oppressed
>>
>>36559335
Yeah but there's nothing wrong with dressing like that. You're just projecting. :^)
>>
They are doing her a favor if the gym is heavily used by pajeets and blacks. Exposed skin+unclean be ch=ringworm, staph, and molloscum.
>>
>>36559982

Yup.

Again, I'm neither a virgin nor a lady-hater, but I don't understand the seeming need so many women have to dress like fucking whores around the clock.

I don't mind eye-candy, but I can't wrap my mind around what goes through girls' heads. Whenever I walk or drive across my university's campus, I don't see anything but short-shorts, yoga pants, leggings, and skin-tight t-shirts. All these girls may as well be walking around naked.

I guess I just can't contemplate wanting to constantly draw attention to one's sex appeal. Some guys wear cut-offs and jog with their chests out, but it's universal, whereas literally every girl with half a curve feels obligated to "flaunt it."

Last girlfriend dressed like a normal human being instead of a fucking whore. I'm skeptical that I'm find another attractive girl whose daily aims go beyond "show off dat ass" any time soon.

Fucking Western women, FFS.
>>
>>36560079
they do it as an attention seeking power trip

they wave their ass and tits in front of guys, act like they don't know what they're doing, but at the same time thinking "haha you can't have this"
>>
>>36560025
Its not question of right or wrong or telling women what they can and cant wear. Its simply that they dress like sluts therefore they are sluts.

If I wear a shirt that says 'I hate niggers' people will think Im racist.
>>
>>36559335
>attention whoring slutting clothing that jews are pushing for women to wear.

considering this is what Orthodox Jewish women wear, I don't think so.
>>
>>36560164
the jews do not practice what they preach
>>
File: 1489975526210.png (57KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1489975526210.png
57KB, 281x355px
>>36560025
>Yeah but there's nothing wrong with dressing like that
against the dress code. put on a shirt or leave.
also a sports bra is not acceptable outerwear and the fact that she wore this to class is disgusting
>>
>>36560174
Clearly you've never been to a Chabad shul. On the women's half there are a bunch of women dressing overly modestly.
>>
>>36560209
no shekkelberg, i have never been to one of your illuminati meetings
>>
>>36559850

>but still managed, in the heat of the moment, to make a cute face and do a little pose? Of course, she made sure to position herself at an angle. If she hadn't done that, the curve of her butt and breasts wouldn't be clear.

Just when I thought women couldn't be any shallower I learn something else.
>>
The funniest thing about this is the irony that a lot of college gyms institute these kinds of dress policy to appeal to the planet fitness/sjw crowd that considers showing more skin to be bodyshaming fat people, but they are the ones who complain about it when they can't dress like sluts. No matter what you try and give them, it's the fault of the "male gym demographic".
>>
>>36560236
then how can you claim to know what the Jews are doing?
>>
>>36560025

Men get told to put their shirt on if they take it off. There's nothing with dressing slutty UNLESS you're in a private institution with rules.
>>
>>36560298
You just fucking told him, you mongoloid.
>>
>>36560209
That is only bc women change their clothes regarding the place, duh
>>
>>36560315
Well then, if I'm telling the truth, doesn't that mean Jews want women to dress modestly?

Also, if I'm a mongoloid, then I'm clearly not a Jew. I don't think there are many Mongolian Jews.
>>
>>36560138

Not sure about that, but I agree it's very off-putting.

A week or so back, a lot of the Greek organizations on campus were having their formals and other dance events. Lots of couples bouncing from house to house.

Guys were wearing poorly-tailored suits and the girls were wearing mini-skirts, tight dresses that end right below their asses, and typical slut apparel.

Don't get why these fucking dudes want to date women who just put it all on display for the whole fucking world.
>>
>>36560393
They also dress that way out, in their homes when they have company, and at kosher restaurants, etc. It's a life style.
>>
>>36560423
Their women.
Not goyim.
Also, I meant mongoloid as an insult, not as the ethnicity.
>>
File: cop.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>36560209

JEW! JEW! JEW! JEEEEEEEW!
>>
>>36560449
>formal
>dating
lol
i can tell you right now that out of a group of 50 dudes maybe like 2 of them are actually 'dating' their formal dates
you invite a chick to formal and pay for shit and she makes you a cooler and puts out, it's basically formalized prostitution
>>
>>36558416
>wearing your gym clothes all day
>not bringing spare clothes to the gym
>going to the gym to do bodyweight exercises
She doesn't actually give a shit about working out (that stomach fat should be a sign), she uses the gym as an excuse to get attention. If she doesn't like the rules she can find another gym, it's not that hard.
>>
>>36560463
Pls post pics, my interest is legit
>>
>>36560501
And what business would Jews have with goyim women? Orthodox Jewish men won't even touch the hands of goyim women. Even in monetary transactions for goods and services. If the clerk is a woman for example they have to put the money on the counter rather than hand it to them. Same goes for Orthodox Jewish women in dealing with men that aren't family members.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.