[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just go back to Gaia? The 4chan that I used to know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
46KB, 288x358px
Should I just go back to Gaia? The 4chan that I used to know and love has been replaced with alt-right newfag Redditors. I just want a place where I can call home again, but this place is reminding me how true the movie Idiocracy is.
>>
is gaia alive these days?
>tfw no qt gaia gf
>>
>>36557508
I-is Gaia active.
I would consider going back but I feel the community would be so tightly knit.
>>
>>36557560
>>36557570
I have no idea, but I'm afraid to check.
>>
yes, FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU BRUCE JENNER WANNABE BALLSACK PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>36557560
Just checked, surprised I remembered my password
The board in used to frequent that was pretty active seems to have all its threads moving slow and made by the same 12 people
>>
>>36557944
Which one? The GD?
>>
>>36557944
>tfw the rest of the internet died once facebook/instagram/twitter/reddit conglomerated everything
>>
File: giphy.gif (993KB, 500x281px)
giphy.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>36557508
Tipping point has cometh desu, quite sad for everyone who took refuge in this lovely place. Not sure what to do.. every thread just fights over who can piss higher..
>>
>>36558516
Those sites are up only so long as the tech bubble is up. Megasites like Google and Facebook are some of the most overvalued companies in the history of finance, and the minute the bubble pops, (and it must) those sites are screwed beyond belief. Personally, I have a secret hope that I'll be able to buy Twitter, nuke the social networking aspect, and make it more similar to AIM.
>>
>>36558619
Google dying is as realistic as Disney dying. Good luck with that.
>>
>>36558744
That's what they said about Lehman brothers. Our whole financial system is based on fraud, and fraud will inevitably fail given enough time. The 2008 crash was saved only by massive bailouts stolen from taxpayer funds, and you're a fool if you don't think it's gonna happen again, considering they're still doing the same things that caused the crash to happen in the first place.
>>
>>36558581
The only tipping point is that of your fedora.
>>
>>36558879
Student loans is the next problem we're facing. I'd say the internet is after.
>>
>>36558468
Yeah general discussion, I never liked the stupid name change
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.