[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry anon... i date only white guys. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: stacy-chan.jpg (339KB, 1180x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stacy-chan.jpg
339KB, 1180x1600px
>Sorry anon... i date only white guys.

What do?
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36556485
date?????
im white?????
and have yellow fever?????????
>>
>>36556485
Give thanks I'm not a coon.
>>
I NEED THAT BIKINI
TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THAT BIKINI!!
>>
>>36556485
This gave me a boner n I've already fapped twice today
>>
>>36556485
What joy for I happen to be most wHite. Come, my asian concubine, let us jubilantly roam this tropical affair after which we can enjoy a glass of milk and some crumpets, well, I shall enjoy some milk as I am wHite and not lactose intolerant while you, being of an oriental persuasion, can enjoy some soy product or whatever it is you pictographics drink instead of glorious milk.
>>
Beat her senseless for being a race traitor
>>
>>36556621

I'd tell her she's a race traitor too, and I'm white. But afterwards we'd make sweet interracial love and raise happa children together, how does it make you feel gook. : ^ )

Feel bad that hapas are the future of the gook races? Feel bad that your girls wan our aryan genes and not your gook boy micropenises? : ^ )

You should : ^ )
>>
>>36556715
i dont like you.

Gooks get to be honourary and with than comes 2 things. We dont mind them and they dont mind us. Im not a proponent of racemixing but hapas are people unlike mulattos and i can stand to see asian/white couples as long as theyre a vast minority. The principle object is that Japan remains Japanese and christendom white (going well on that front). A handful of nips and a few whites migrating will not disrupt that. Problems only arise once either ghettos form or the migrants are of such vastly lower quality than the natives that its akin too zoophilia.
>>
>>36556485
Become white obviously
Why does this never occur to anyone?
>>
>>36557046
>hapas are people

Top kek!! hapas are nothing more than holes for superior Aryan seed, you little faggots need to stop running from it and ACCEPT it! You were BORN for White dick! You only exist to take cocks like a good asian boi
>>
>>36556715
I'm not a gook. Race traitors need to be gassed.
>>
>>36557046

It's just banter gook boy : ^)
>>
>>36558554
>You
why are you using yhis pronoun? Im not a hapa.

Considering hapas are 1/2 white there is nothing wrong with them being with whites. If hapas cannot be with whites who can they be with?
>>
All racemixers get the rope.

>"B-But we won't have kids, I-I'll still make white babies, I promise! Please!!!!"

Rope.
>>
>>36559154
hapa bois must be forcefed Aryan seed thru a tube quit playing coy with me and take off those panties slut
>>
>>36556485

>develop fetish for asian girls
>scared of approaching them because I've never talked to one before
>>
>>36560647
>h-hey youre cute
>gwei lo tang pho! nang chang pho wo ti nao. wu yang yo ling!
>o-oh ok.
>>
File: 1486790755398.png (387KB, 474x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486790755398.png
387KB, 474x481px
>>36556485
My mama told me

No Whites.
no Niggers.
and definitely no Azns.
>>
>>36560803
>No Whites
what the fuck are you? a kike?

Its despicable that mestizos are classed as whites on most demographics for if they werent we'd look so much better.
>>
>>36556485
I am white everywhere in the world

Except in the US where I am hispanic

do I count?
>>
>>36560884
Most mestizos are just indians, in my country there is a HUGE difference between a white(completely european looking) European descendant mestizo( people with european faces and complexions but with dark skin) and indian mestizos
>>
>tfw really want to fuck azn for reasons
>tfw half white half black
>not white enough for azn
>not black enough for thot ghetto azn
there was one girl in my class that showed some interest but as nice as she is she just isnt attractive enough. nice titties tho
>>
>azns walk around campus with gazes down
>Instantly gain confidence around them and walk with my chin high

It may be pathetic but it's all i got
>>
>>36561529
its called a castizo
>>
>>36556485
racemixing is degenerate

t. white guy
>>
>>36556485

I don't see the point about us "dating".
>>
>>36556485

You don't want a fat asian Anon. There are plenty of Skinny beautiful ones.
>>
>>36556485
good thing im not white

come 'ere lil azn
>>
>>36562337
what is wrong with your brain? Were you abused by a single parent or something?
>>
>>36562382

On the regular. Probably why I prefer small tits and slim bodies. OP's bitch is too fat for me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.