[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is correct here, Bill Nye or Bill Nye?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: the science is settled.jpg (338KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
the science is settled.jpg
338KB, 2000x800px
Who is correct here, Bill Nye or Bill Nye?
>>
i dont give a fuck

go discuss this shit on reddit
>>
>>36556302
fpbp forever
>>
>>36556268
We'll on the left he was explaining it to children and used gender interchangeably with sex and children don't need to hear about intersex mutations.

On the right his focus is likely more in depth on brain chemistry and neural development
>>
>>36556268
The right. Some girls happen to be born in to boy's bodies.
>>
>>36556268

Those two statements aren't incompatible, I don't see the problem here.
>>
Both, but left should be sexuality. I dont mind it though

Like gender will always be male or female and theres sexuality with legitimate shit like straight,gay,bi,etc.

Dont know exactly where transhit stands though
>>
>>36556268

They are both correct.

There are plenty of different types of genetic disorders that would indeed create a 'spectrum'

47,XXX
48, XXXX
49 XXXXY syndrome
49, XXXXX
Klinefelter's syndrome, XXY
Turner syndrome, X
XX gonadal dysgenesis
XX male syndrome
XXYY syndrome
XYY syndrome
>>
>>36556459
But the other ones are mutations and rare in the population.
>>
>>36556268
Sex is determined by chromosomes, gender is what you "identify as" (meaningless bullshit)
>>
>>36556268
Nye used to be a pretty good guy whose career was educating young people and encouraging hard sciences in the young.
Now that the left has coopted science and mashed it all together with psuedoscientific bullshit, and nye was probably broke since the last thing he probably got paid for was guest starring in fucking stargate or some shit, hes gone full on turbolib and dropped all pretenese of being accurrate and is just pushing leftist bullshit.
>>
>>36556506

So you agree?

Variance is variance. It doesn't have to be good.

I don't even know why I'm defending bill nye, I feel mild contempt for him right now, but really, his management staff are all fucking idiots for setting that up.

I know it wasn't his idea, so that makes it a little more acceptable.
>>
>>36556368
This. I dont even care if its delusional. I like me some chicks with dicks.
>>
>>36556586
bill nye is a douchebag cunt, he is not a 'pretty good guy'

there's thousands of stories about how much of a complete cunt he is to kids and crew. he'd tell kids to fuck off when they came up to him and asked for his autograph. he did the show for money, that's it.
>>
You guys do know that chromosome mutations exist yeah?
>>
>>36557500

There was actually an SNL like show in the Seattle area back in the 90's called Almost Live that Nye appeared on sometimes before his fame really took off. He had a reputation as a cock head back then too.
>>
>>36556459
>>36557545

.0001% of humans are born with more than 2 arms or legs so all humans have a spectrum of limbs. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just unenlightened.
>>
>>36557680
>shows a statistic that proves that there is a spectrum
>says there is no spectrum
???????
>>
>>36556650
you know that these chromosome mutations have only little effect to what truly decides your gender
the XXX is just a taller woman
the XXXXY is just a woman taht has wide hips and small balls and grows tittes
nomatter how many X's there are if there is one Y they have a dick and not a vagina
if no Y you have a vigina
there is no set of chromosoms where you have neither or both.
>>
>>36558494
for XXXXY i ment to say man that has wide hips
>>
File: 1492998798053.jpg (56KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492998798053.jpg
56KB, 650x503px
>>36556338
You are truly deluded fagg
>>
Bill Nye is such a liberal cuck now.
>>
File: webbed-neck.jpg (52KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
webbed-neck.jpg
52KB, 426x600px
>>36556459
>turner syndrome
That's not a gender, they're just Cardassian human hybrids.
>>
File: 374436783468.png (87KB, 124x232px) Image search: [Google]
374436783468.png
87KB, 124x232px
>>36556586
>nye was probably broke since the last thing he probably got paid for was guest starring in fucking stargate or some shit
He's the CEO of Planetary Society. He makes close to the President in pay.
>>
>>36556459
All of these can easily be classified as one of the two genders.
>>
>>36556268
Both are correct. You see English can be a tricky language and I know for an autist it can be difficult to understand that a word can have two different meanings, depending on the context.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gender?s=t

The image on the left is noun 1. on the right noun 2.
>>
>>36557736
You don't understand what spectrum means do you anon?
>>
>>36556268
So we've looked at the data and concluded:

All engineers are gay.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.