[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think women can sense if you're a virgin or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1479687669476.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479687669476.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Do you think women can sense if you're a virgin or not?
>>
Yes but you can also false flag signals that hint you are normal. Their inability to discern this then becomes "mystery "
>>
I'm not a virgin but girls mistake me for one all the time.

They think they can sense it, but they're probably only 75% accurate or something.
>>
Why do they both look like literal trolls?
>>
File: 1486522737712.png (160KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486522737712.png
160KB, 350x350px
>>36556147
If he was chad do you think she would have let him do it?
>>
>>36556543
>she would let him
>implying she wouldn't be one her knees begging for him to fuck her
>>
I've heard that confident men exude a certain subconscious pheromone that women can pick up on. If you're a Chad then you've probably got this smell attached to you. So yeah, I think women can 'sense' in a way whether you've had a good sex life or not.
>>
Given time they probably can.

I think some people at my work has caught on after a few years. Mainly because I don't ever talk about my sexual endeavors with other girls or general relationships.
>>
No one could believe I was unless I told them. It was painfully ironic
>>
it's called reading body language, which comes naturally to non-autists
>>
>>36556147

Nah that's just bullshit, I had a "chad" friend who everyone thought he wasn't virgin but he actually never had sex with his gf for like 2 years

It's just appearances, if you look hot nobody will think you are virgin, heck i went to the gym for a year and people automatically thought i got laid in that year (even though i didn't, just bought a hooker)
>>
>>36556928
>just bought a hooker

How was it?
>>
>>36557010

Honestly my first time with hookers was really bad, I ended up just cuddling and kissing the shit out of her everywhere, i couldn't get my dick up because the night before i drank a shit load of alcohol because i was depressed

After that i didn't go back in a while, i thought i couldn't enjoy sex at all because of that experience, like i was a broken human being or whatever. I went back after a year or so, and did a nofap for like a week and half to make sure i would enjoy it, took zinc and ginger supplements to make sure i was horny

I did enjoy it, she did a blowjob and cummed in his mouth (i was really horny), then we cuddled for a while... she went on top of me and we fucked a while like that until i was again done... I went every two months since, hookers are cheap here, like 45 usd the hour, and i know a good page to get them without std and shit, so now i go without remorse because it's my only way to experience sex anyway
>>
>>36557152

cummed in her*
>>
>>36557152
And what page is that?
>>
>>36557152
What cuntry are you in?
>>
>>36557291

Chile

>>36557262

miprivado(dot)cl
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>36556689
>he has the virgin scent
>>
>>36556147
Of course they can, what do you think the virgin walk is?
>>
>>36556147
I've seen this everywhere it seems. What's the context?
>>
>>36556909
Yeah in the same situation, people just assume I've had sex. A lot of my friends seem to be under the impression that I've been with a few different people that I've just never mentioned before, like they know I've gotten laid but don't when or by whom.
>>
File: 1433442872563.png (104KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
1433442872563.png
104KB, 316x346px
>>36556147
It's not that he's a virgin. It's how slow he does it. It's unnatural and cringe. I cringed just from seeing it. It's also the way in which he approached her. The first step to coming out of social retardation is becoming aware that yes, even though you seem completely normal, the problem isn't with others its with you, and your fucking social retardation. I realized this years ago and have fixed myself up from """that kid""" to a pretty well known guy in my senior class. Not popular by any means, but leagues, and I do mean leagues, ahead of what I was.

confidence man, that's also a big key. if you got none fake it until you don't have to anymore.
>>
File: 1376705820093.jpg (406KB, 2247x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1376705820093.jpg
406KB, 2247x1771px
>>36558085

You can't fake being social

I'm pretty sure you are delusional
>>
>>36558134
Well I thought I was until some girl hit me up to start a friends with benefit kind of deal. I thought I was getting pranked but we actually fucked and have been doing so for months now, but in a relationship.

It's insane. You just have to start getting comfortable with the world around you, yourself, and others dude. Lower your guard just a bit, try to fix yourself up. Maybe try to dress a bit better, fix yourself up a little bit more before you go out, shit that makes a person confident. You gotta experiment with what gets results and not be afraid of failure.

Albeit for people who are already out of school and or not in compulsory social situations/ locations it's going to be more difficult. All you have to do is open yourself to failure t
>>
>>36556147
A girl once said she could tell I was a virgin cause I was eating this other girl's face
>>
>>36556147

No girl KNOWS whether you have for sure had sex or not before. There's no way anyone could know something specific like that. That's why even when Chad is taunting you he says "have you even had sex yet bro?"

What women can detect, however, is whether or not you're beta. They have that pretty much down. Nothing escapes their eye. Women will notice when you hold your head down when you walk. They notice when you let people talk over you. They notice when you say sorry when you shouldn't have said it. They notice when you let others tell you what to do without protest. They notice the way you talk and can tell within a minute and a half whether or not you're a beta. Nothing escapes the judging female eye. They can't be fooled. They have millions of years of programming to judge whether or not you're good to mate with. They see right through tough guy machismo. And they for sure can see if you're unconfident sexually. The best thing to do is to just put yourself out there and get better. In time, you won't be so nervous. Eventually you won't fear rejection, you'll be glad it came because you're less invested each time you're rejected. Don't worry so much about virginity.
>>
>>36556147
Yes, they're also able to instantly sense whether you're an alpha/beta/omega. Some insecure women will instantly avoid certain people naturally due to knowing that social hierarchy instantly.
>>
Can some1 post the virgin walk?
>>
>>36558134
jesus christ look at all those shitty cheap jackets
>>
>>36557178

Wew Freudian slip.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.